Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,952 members, 7,876,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 10:18 PM

Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. (34804 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Vows Never To Be Nice To People / Teebillz Vows Never To Watch A Boxing Match After Manny Pacquiao's Loss To Floyd / Rescued Nigerian Who Survived 3 Days Under Water Vows Never To Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by FXKing2012(m): 4:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Most people viewing the thread actually got stuck by the picture not because of the subject. grin

lol
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by suxes2005(m): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
In other news? Psquare making money una commenting here!

Tnk God I didn't come here to comment.

Btw, I'm a he.

Sheyi
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Blackteeth(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sagamite:

What a moronic reason to say you will never visit a country again and alienate your local fans there.

So because of a dispute with one particular promoter, they decided to challenge a country?

If this is true, they are dumb!

Are you just diving into this planet for not being aware how things work in this world? Few people can tarnish the image of the rest in a group. If that makes them dumb then 90 percent of the people on earth are dumb too cos many are guilty of this pattern of reasoning.
Are you telling us you haven't reason this way before?
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by FXKing2012(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
Missy_B:

Done!

You banned cunninlingus for
posting unclad girls, I commend you for that.
But my question is how are those pictures he posted radically different from the pix on your profile? His pics
and urs ultimately serve the same
purpose.
Or dont u think so?
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by MissyB3(f): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
FXKing2012:
But my question is [b]how are those pictures he posted radically different from the pix on your profile?
He posted photos of nude girls, the chick in my profile pic is clad.

His pics
and urs ultimately serve the same
No. While mine is passing a culinary message across, his photos are playing with your 'small head'. tongue
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
seedord247: Are they not the one singin Chop my money?.. Now that uganda hotel wants to chop their money they are discombobulatin cheesy

Hehehehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by christextension: 4:39pm On Jan 05, 2013
i hope they have learn their lesson.
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Sagamite(m): 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
Blackteeth:

Are you just diving into this planet for not being aware how things work in this world? Few people can tarnish the image of the rest in a group. If that makes them dumb then 90 percent of the people on earth are dumb too cos many are guilty of this pattern of reasoning.
Are you telling us you haven't reason this way before?

You are so accidentally gaddam right, it is shocking.

Yes, 90% of people on the planet are mere fucktards that we have to control to make the world a good place. That is why I detest democracy (every foool has a right to a good vote) and I support religion (very useful in controling foools from being savages).

You will never, as in NEVER, see SAGAMITE EVER reason like that. You understand?

I am at the peak of the intellectual totem pole and I reason like a fcking GOD!

Like ALPHA ati OMEGA!
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by MajeOfficial: 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
Someone that arrived to Uganda on a private jet, and fills stadiums in that country, can't pay for a hotel and 'extra fees?'
blogger needs to contact his mother if he wants attention. i smell a lie
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by drsteroid(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
Psquare must go 2 uganda o..make dem chop una money.no b una say una get money
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by christextension: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
i hope they have learn their lesson?
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Cunninlingus1: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by DANILSA4BAN: 4:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
CAN SOMEBODY TELL PYGURU TO STOP GIVING ME ONE HOUR DAILY BAN angry,ANYWAY AM GETTING READY FOR YOU tongue tongue tongue
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by dBard: 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
Havent dey eva heard of 'vex' money? I hiss in Abakiliki
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
FXKing2012: Nal lie! This is just an attempt to discredit P.square cos they are Igbos. They are very rich and u claim they cldnt pay hotel bills? Na lie!

fizzygist (the blog) is well known for its anti-Igbo crusade.

Easy bro, The blog just need traffic.
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Cunninlingus1: 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
i love legs
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by jiggaz(m): 4:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
All of you are crazyyyyyyy!!!! cheesy cheesy Cunninglingus abi Felatio u are crayyyyy!!! Lmaoo!! Dis post is a lie oo... Psquare my guys can neva do dat.. Are u a learner?
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by HoneyPrincess(f): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
Who send them be4, see d name of d country self, so dey are dat broke lol eya....
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by FXKing2012(m): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2013
Missy_B:
He posted photos of nude girls, the chick in my profile pic is clad.

No. While mine is passing a culinary message across, his photos are playing with your 'small head'. tongue

Interpretations that suit only you. Congrats!

Your pix of a chic cooking wt her G-String on our faces is in no different from cunninlingus' pix of ladies wt their b00bs on our faces.

I just dont like hypocrisy.
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by ifihearam: 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
emijoe: na real wash joor!dis news is fake because i would have heard it from the horses mouth as dey are my elder brodas

ode

dey claim relationshp
Re: Psquare Vows Never To Visit Uganda Again. by Sagamite(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2013
FXKing2012:

Interpretations that suit only you. Congrats!

When you have no arguments, shut up!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit / Duncan Mighty To Give Away A Car To A Lucky Person / Dayo Amusa: MC Oluomo Makes The World A Happy Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.