Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,952 members, 7,931,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:04 PM

Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 (11518 Views)

Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) / Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) / Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by EKELEONU(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
GEJ will win come 2015. He has done well in the area of power
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by UncleJJ(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
Frank-C:
The biggest undoing of all GEJ's opponents have always been to dismiss him as clueless and confused. That guy has not lost many battles, check his profile. He picks his fights and wins them easily.
By May 29, 2015, GEJ will be sworn in as the next President if he DECIDES to run. Just give me one reason why you will lose 2015 election if you are GEJ?

Who decide's does GEJ make any decision's he has to wait for clearance from Ngozi and IMF . Guess what - they aint having him nymore !! The guy is drawing too much attention ...... tongue
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Patdedon(m): 6:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
For those of you talking about population, do you think INEC is truly independent?
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by chucky234(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
Win ko, Win ni
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by jadakiss213(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
Jerie: 36 states minus 19 Northern states equals 17 left.
Subtract 6 SW states plus Lagos, you have 11 states.
He'll lose 2 or 3 SE states. Leaves us wit 8 states.
He'll win in Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross-River (joint population is not up to Lagos Central Senatorial District o!).

By the time Obj, Northern Boys, the Governors, Asari, and Nairalanders are thru with him ehn....
nairalanders ko Greenlanders ni.Johnny will win fair and square..mark my word.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Greatken007(m): 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
OsunOriginal: How can he win? As a patroitic Nigerian, you should be ashamed of yourself that Jonathan is your president in the first place.
you are a fool in the first place for abusing ur president,in abroad it is 2years jail
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by mazinaija: 6:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
Yes,depending on the opposition. With Buhari, he will win again and again and again.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Greatken007(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2013
GEJ wil definately com back,wat is Buhari looking 4 again?It wil be a crime for Tifnubu to rull this country,spite on d floor
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
Greatken007: you are a fool in the first place for abusing ur president,in abroad it is 2years jail

which country abroad?

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
abrat: I noticed Nigerians easily forget things & act based on present facts & figures.
So if Jonathan can provide adequate & functional infrastructure like constant electricity supply, good/motorable roads,good health facilities so that our leaders will not need to travel abroad for medical treatment. Creation of employment opportunities atleast for more than half of our unemployed youths & get rid of these corrupt elements in his administration before the end of 2013. Get all the BOKO leaders arrested prosecuted and finally enforce capital punishment on corrupt individuals. All these on or before the end of this yea

Then, pple will start singing new songs.

Guy d dividends of democracy/responsible governance you mentioned above are d basics for any govt d world over (any govt that does these things has done nothing spectacular). But I can assure you even in 40yrs (leave him as President & Commander-in-Chief for another 40yrs) GEJ can't achieve 65% of those goals u listed above.
...Talkless in the remaining two and a half years.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
i wonder if those rooting for GEJ are nigerians living in nigeria...............isnt it obvious d dude is clueless? If by mistake(God forbid)he emerges winner in 2015,i will finally forget about diz country developing
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by mazinaija: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Kamardiran: i wonder if those rooting for GEJ are nigerians living in nigeria...............isnt it obvious d dude is clueless? If by mistake(God forbid)he emerges winner in 2015,i will finally forget about diz country developing
we are Nigerians,and we support him because ur brothers up north created boko haram to discredit his regime.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Maybe he can rig the elections at gun point because he did not do anything to deserve another term.He ridicule Nigeria,our foreign policy is centered around Africa,he messed it up big time supporting the invasion of Libya and the sacking of Gbagbo.South Africa became the leader and they were trying to mediate peace.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Raxz(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Jerie: 36 states minus 19 Northern states equals 17 left.
Subtract 6 SW states plus Lagos, you have 11 states.
He'll lose 2 or 3 SE states. Leaves us wit 8 states.
He'll win in Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross-River (joint population is not up to Lagos Central Senatorial District o!).

By the time Obj, Northern Boys, the Governors, Asari, and Nairalanders are thru with him ehn....
who is lying to you? Jonathan will win adamawa, benue, kogi, jos, nasaraw, may be kaduna or 60/40% and mind you Jona has unseen great influence in many northern state that u may nt knw nw. Talk of sw he will win with wide margin. We already knw wht will happen in ss and SE so nothing will make you think jona will not win if he desid to run come 2015, personally he wll hv my vote. Nt for religious sentiment, bt cause i knw he has good will for this country.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
Greatken007: GEJ wil definately com back,wat is Buhari looking 4 again?It wil be a crime for Tifnubu to rull this country,spite on d floor

Truth is GEJ is as much a thief as BAT (Bola Ahmed Tinubu) is. But if in all BAT's thiefry he gave us a Fashola (who is an outstanding performer,and perhaps the only public office holder in Naija 2day wit a shred of credibility),pls tell me who GEJ gave his own state? ...Slyvia first,then Dickson. Mark my words,...at d end of dis dispensation cum 2015 Slyvia n Dickson wud be adjuged d greatest rouge governors in Naija's recent history. And therein lies the 'legecy' of GEJ!!!
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by chizzy012(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
Guys for God's sake we are in Naija where U r in power nd still contest for power,dis is Naija.Gej is already there if He
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by chizzy012(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
Guys for God's sake we are in Naija where U r in power nd still contest for power,dis is Naija.Gej is already there if He aspires
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by ayd91(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2013
All he needs to win is simply to step down and become Buhari's vice, nature or is it his luck will do the rest. Lol.
On a serious note, 2015 promises to be interesting. With the current crop of aspirants it seems fate has tied our hands to choose between a controversial Northern Hardliner (Buhari) and serving president who has left most of us disillusioned (Jonathan).
Time would tell.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
Raxz: who is lying to you? Jonathan will win adamawa, benue, kogi, jos, nasaraw, may be kaduna or 60/40% and mind you Jona has unseen great influence in many northern state that u may nt knw nw. Talk of sw he will win with wide margin. We already knw wht will happen in ss and SE so nothing will make you think jona will not win if he desid to run come 2015, personally he wll hv my vote. Nt for religious sentiment, bt cause i knw he has good will for this country.

If GEJ is yor model of 'having good will' for this country then I shake my head in shame for yor generation. Bloody psychopant!!!
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
Frankie9ice:

If GEJ is yor model of 'having good will' for this country then I shake my head in shame for yor generation. Bloody psychopant!!!

You can imagine the level of psycho,he guy is already used to no light or think life starts and end in that way of living.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 07, 2013
aribisala0:
Praise GEJ You are an illiterate,obviously as I have no reason to praise him and want him out. Even if I praise him that is my right and no reason for you to insult anyone. Clearly you just wasted your parents money spent on attempting to school you DUNCE!!

Oloshi!professor of madness
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by stupor(m): 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2013
Oga poster ! Happy new year !

Can you please save us this stress of having this motion about GEJ for 2015 Elections,are you related to him or are one of his media-cohorts.

GEJ 2015 is a smoke screen dream ! He never go pass this present time and that's if he doesn't get impeached before this very tenure.

A consistent failure in an academic group class can never be prômOted but rather withdrawn.

Kindly help tell his cohorts and him to forget this smoke-screen ambition !

He should honourably allòw eligible candidates who wants to do the job to be focussed,instead Of distracting them.

Can you not see what Fashola. Is doing ?

GEJ koh PDP ni ! Mtchewwwwwww !
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by stupor(m): 7:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Oga poster ! Happy new year !

Can you please save us this stress of having this motion about GEJ for 2015 Elections,are you related to him or are one of his media-cohorts.

GEJ 2015 is a smoke screen dream ! He never go pass this present time and that's if he doesn't get impeached before this very tenure.

A consistent failure in an academic group class can never be prômOted but rather withdrawn.

Kindly help tell his cohorts and him to forget this smoke-screen ambition !

He should honourably allòw eligible candidates who wants to do the job to be focussed,instead Of distracting them.

Can you not see what Fashola. Is doing ?

GEJ koh PDP ni ! Mtchewwwwwww !

Ha kai ! this is bullsh.it !
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Raxz(m): 7:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
Frankie9ice:

my brother we all knw the genesis of bokoharam boys in the north, they were created by some powerful elements in the north to distablise Jonathan government. Do u ask yourself wht if his (jona) government ws free of bokoharam wht will happen? we all could hv bn singing a different ton nw. All am saying is. he is Good man bt some ppl are making him look like he is a bad leader. He may be slow in making decisions bt ask ur selfe. making decisions in hast that u will later regret and been slow in making decision that u will never say had i knw, which one is better?
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by tebill(m): 7:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
andyzoga: From d poll here, it simply shows that Nigerians are disappointed in GEJ.
No visible achievement in the life of a common man on d street.
how many people here actually voted in the last elections...it all boils down to performance and i think GEJ has a direction

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 8:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
OsunOriginal: How can he win? As a patroitic Nigerian, you should be ashamed of yourself that Jonathan is your president in the first place.
Serious hypertension awaits you and your kind come 2015
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
Truckpusher: Serious hypertension awaits you and your kind come 2015

Nigeria certainly does not deserve Gej.Even yaradua that was on the sick bed was still a better president than your presido.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by lacasa: 8:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
confusion247: No vacancy in ASO ROCK till 2019.

Biggest joke of the century. grin
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Leofric(m): 8:14pm On Jan 07, 2013
Shollypopz: If he wins, the answer is simple. Nigerians are bunch of big fools!! Good-for-nothing-lazy-a*sss-waiting-for-God-to-come-solve-their-problems bunch of Fools!!
.u are damn right,we nigerians are very lazy.all we do is sit,talk,write and read about our problems,but never think of the solution, GOD HAS BLESSED THIS NATION,THE ONLY PROBLEM HERE ARE PEOPLE LIVING IN IT.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Joey82(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
i'm amazed at the kinda comments pouring in here.
lots of folks talking as if we ever have elections in nigeria.
peeps saying GEJ still has time to proove himself.
As far as naija is concerned, if mr president decides to contest come 2015, he;s gonna win.
lest i 4get, ur vote dosnt count, what really counts is how well you rig and it isnt changing in 2015 as far as GEJ is contesting.
smh
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
olas2u:

Nigeria certainly does not deserve Gej.Even yaradua that was on the sick bed was still a better president than your presido.
Bigoted sonaofabitch! you better keep a psychiatric doctor beside you come 2015...you would be so disappointed even the lagoon won't contain your madness...yeye people.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by zaboy: 8:32pm On Jan 07, 2013
well, it depends on a lot of things:
People seem to forget that the PDP governors are very powerful, they control the delegates, especially the northern ones. So if they want him to continue, he will clinch the ticket. Otherwise NO! And remember, the northerners have control of d office of VP, Senate President and Speaker...so believe me, if they want to get rid of Jonathan, they can easily do it.

Now, if he clinches the PDP ticket, it will depend on who d opposition present, if its Buhari, then its GEJ again. Why? The south have been taught to hate Buhari, and the Northern elite are scared of the man, he will ruffle their feathers, he will investigate, and will jail if necessary. That was exactly what happened in 2011, the northern masses voted for Buhari, but the emirs and politicians connived with INEC officials to out-manuever him. GEJ is a safe choice to both d northern and southern elite, he cant touch them, Buhari will!

so in my opinion, 2015 is far from settled!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Calls On Buhari To Reveal Those Behind The Stealing Of $322m Abacha Loot / Magu: We Are Probing Ex-Governors, Serving Governors, Fronts / FG, States, LGs Share N682.060bn As Allocation For August, 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.