Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,481 members, 7,897,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 04:20 AM

Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 (11484 Views)

Can GEJ Still Revive This Or Will GMB? (PIX) / Can Gej Dress Like This? 8) / Northern CAN - GEJ Has Failed Us, He Should Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
If am still in Nigeria by 2015(Which i really doubt), then i won't be voting for him. But wherever i am, if he continue govering people this way and come 2015 he wins the next election, Lord help me i will renounce my citizenship as a Nigerian.... Am serious.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Truckpusher: Bigoted sonaofabitch! you better keep a psychiatric doctor beside you come 2015...you would be so disappointed even the lagoon won't contain your madness...yeye people.

lol!I am 99% sure ,he cannot win the election.You will also await a shocker,a e attack we dey na,he promised heaven and they are documented through tapes.He promised one term,its on tape,he promised power supply ,its on tape.your presido always lies.does he write does speeches or you are the one that write all those lies for him to read to Nigerian audience.subsidy nonsense,unilag to mulag.panel over panel,barking without biting anybody.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by miiraaj: 8:38pm On Jan 07, 2013
Gbawe: It is pointless for anyone on either side of the argument to be getting emotional. Let GEJ clinch the PDP ticket first. Nigerians are just way too emotional to ever view things critically and dispassionately for the sake of discerning what is feasible.

Democracy remain a game of numbers. Let GEJ begin with winning the PDP Primaries.

People forget the PDP has a very large amount of Northern members as voting delegates. Many conditions came together to ensure GEJ had the support of Northern PDP delegate in 2011. Things have changed appreciably in that regards.
Some of the Northern Governors who delivered the delegates that defeated Atiku were first term Governors, back then, who were nursing Presidential ambitions. What Yuguda, Aliyu, Lamido et al did they did for themselves not GEJ. 2015, their term finishes. GEJ will have wracked up far more enemies, determined to work against him, than those even using Boko Haram to fight his Government because he led many to assist his ambition on a bogus 'one term' pledge he will have reneged on by running. that is only one angle of things.

He may certainly not do as well winning SW PDP delegates over as was the case last time if OBJ is working for a Northern candidate in 2015 whereas he was working for GEJ in 2011.

Where Alao-Akala and Gbenga daniel delivered delegates for GEJ, those men are not governors anymore and PDP delegates from those states don't have any Governor to malevolenty browbeat or threaten them. Without GEJ-friendly Governors, as was the case with Alao-Akala and OGD, nothing stops delegate from Oyo and Ogun from voting for GEJ's competitor.

GEJ will not have the support of some from the SW who helped him last time because they resented the "born to rule" bullying some Northerners deployed against "meek, humble and God-annointed" GEJ. That goodwill is gone now because no one regards GEJ as meek or humble anymore and it is PDP SW chapter always complaining that GEJ has 'marginalised' them.

There are many other permutations to consider. Let GEJ win the Primaries first. There is no need for anyone to be shedding blood before that. You cannot will GEJ to win simply because he is your kinsman or because you think "aboki" must never lead Nigeria when "Aboki" factually produces a large percentage of Nigerians in politics and even in the PDP itself. A reasonable person, accepting of the fact that numbers count in voting processes, will understand that GEJ will have it much tougher this time with even Northern moderates alienated entirely. It may not be enough , this time around, to commit another round of massive subsidy fraud to bribe everyone/everything on board.
A wonderful analysis.

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by lakesider(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
If nairaland is the average mindset of nigerian.it simply means nigeria can never move forward

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
It depends on who he is contesting wit. If he contests wit Buhari, ill vote for GEJ again.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Classicalman(m): 8:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
With support from the east, he will win.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by muktarmtt(m): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
Jerie: 36 states minus 19 Northern states equals 17 left.
Subtract 6 SW states plus Lagos, you have 11 states.
He'll lose 2 or 3 SE states. Leaves us wit 8 states.
He'll win in Akwa-Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross-River (joint population is not up to Lagos Central Senatorial District o!).

By the time Obj, Northern Boys, the Governors, Asari, and Nairalanders are thru with him ehn....
Gud calculation bro I feel u 100% ryt no chance 4 dis cluless presdow

2 Likes

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by miiraaj: 8:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
mazinaija: we are Nigerians,and we support him because ur brothers up north created boko haram to discredit his regime.
Peanut brain
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by muktarmtt(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
Shollypopz: If he wins, the answer is simple. Nigerians are bunch of big fools!! Good-for-nothing-lazy-a*sss-waiting-for-God-to-come-solve-their-problems bunch of Fools!!
I feel u bro if he rily win we nfing but a bunch of fools as u said who wait 4 god 2 come down nd solve dere problames
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Godogwu: 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
Shollypopz: If he wins, the answer is simple. Nigerians are bunch of big fools!! Good-for-nothing-lazy-a*sss-waiting-for-God-to-come-solve-their-problems bunch of Fools!!

Please who is a better candidate ?
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Truckpusher(m): 8:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
olas2u:

lol!I am 99% sure ,he cannot win the election.You will also await a shocker,a e attack we dey na,he promised heaven and they are documented through tapes.He promised one term,its on tape,he promised power supply ,its on tape.your presido always lies.does he write does speeches or you are the one that write all those lies for him to read to Nigerian audience.subsidy nonsense,unilag to mulag.panel over panel,barking without biting anybody.
quite impressive continue to hope....are you a lady ?because my mom taught me not to fight ladies I can see the feminine touch in your write-up, if your one send me a pm...lol...c'mon you can do it I swear you won't regret it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by searay(m): 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
I saw it in my dream, GEJ will win again.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by miiraaj: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
Raxz: who is lying to you? Jonathan will win adamawa, benue, kogi, jos, nasaraw, may be kaduna or 60/40% and mind you Jona has unseen great influence in many northern state that u may nt knw nw. Talk of sw he will win with wide margin. We already knw wht will happen in ss and SE so nothing will make you think jona will not win if he desid to run come 2015, personally he wll hv my vote. Nt for religious sentiment, bt cause i knw he has good will for this country.

Very Sad comment

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by muktarmtt(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
BeraBera: One thing we have to learn is that Politics/ Democracy should not be all about winning elections, assuming power and planning for the next elections. What has Nigeria really turned into? 2015 is still far away and so much focus is being given to it.

Secondly, our media outfits and journalists are not even helping matters at all. If they stop dissipating so much energy on this 2015 stuff, I guess it would be good.

2015 this, 2015 that! Oh plzzzz!
D u knw why ppl r talking abt 2015 election is because dey r tired of him, dey want 2015 2 come quikly so dat dey cn vote hime out d cluless presdow
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Truckpusher: quite impressive continue to hope....are you a lady ?because my mom taught me not to fight ladies I can see the feminine touch in your write-up, if your one send me a pm...lol...c'mon you can do it I swear you won't regret it grin grin grin grin grin

If you see kitten can you wait?
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Emokatic: 9:06pm On Jan 07, 2013
Demdem: By the time his SE/SS peeps gives him their 100% votes, then pronto he becomes the president grin
wich south east, we no go vote dat man / dat man wey de shine shoe sambo
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by bakila: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
As far as I am concerned he must cross the hurdle of his eligibility before any other thing.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Emokatic: 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
Demdem: By the time his SE/SS peeps gives him their 100% votes, then pronto he becomes the president grin
wich south east, we no go vote dat man / dat man wey de shine shoe sambo , if de don t perform

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by networkrecharg: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]PLease no NOTHERN PRESIDO TILL 2035. please sopport me for true democracy.

I dey beg nairaladers, nigerians and PDP[b]PLease no NOTHERN PRESIDO TILL 2035. please sopport me for true democracy.

I dey beg nairaladers, nigerians and PDP[/b]PLease no NOTHERN PRESIDO TILL 2035. please sopport me for true democracy.

I dey beg nairaladers, nigerians and PDP
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
GEJ will win ofcourse. There is opposition party in Nigeria. Tinubu has too many skeletons in his cupboard that he cant raise a voice against PDP without getting burnt, so is it the Boko Haram spokesperson Buhari ? PDP will continue to run things. I am proudly PDP, any other party is regional money making machine. Who ever wins PDP primaries is the next President, and looking at the crystal ball, no one is is challenging Oga Ebele Azikiwe. It is written already, no nematode can stop it from coming to pass. All in favor say Hi! The Hi's have it.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by loveberry: 9:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
He does not deserve a chance neither does Buhari. If Rochas or fashola will be contesting then I see hope. If not Nigeria will get to the promise land soon.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Jerie(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
Billyonaire: GEJ will win ofcourse. There is opposition party in Nigeria. Tinubu has too many skeletons in his cupboard that he cant raise a voice against PDP without getting burnt, so is it the Boko Haram spokesperson Buhari ? PDP will continue to run things. I am proudly PDP, any other party is regional money making machine. Who ever wins PDP primaries is the next President, and looking at the crystal ball, no one is is challenging Oga Ebele Azikiwe. It is written already, no nematode can stop it from coming to pass. All in favor say Hi! The Hi's have it.

OBJ, IBB, Lar, Sambo, Atiku, Aliyu, Lamido,Mark, all PDP.
By the time they are thru with GEJ, he'll be lookin for 'London-Used votes' to buy.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Toks2008(m): 9:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
aribisala0: Many of us were scandalized in 2011 when Northerners claimed GEJ should step down for another Northerner. To our mind He did not kill Yar'adua and his demise was just destiny. We reasoned that we must accept that and all rallied around GEJ. In 2015 what will determine our votes will be his performance. My thinking is this; If he is doing so well why the anxiety?? Nigerians will never vote out a PERFORMER !!
[size=5pt]IS HE PERFOMING?[/size]

End of story
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by franchizy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2013
Based on the opinion poll conducted in the National dailies and in Nairaland, I think GEJ is leading so far and his re-election is certain as there is no credible candidate to challenge him.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2013
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by princemaicheal: 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
Thats your opinion.At the moment i dont see a better option.

1 Like

Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by Jerie(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2013
Raxz: who is lying to you? Jonathan will win adamawa, benue, kogi, jos, nasaraw, may be kaduna or 60/40% and mind you Jona has unseen great influence in many northern state that u may nt knw nw. Talk of sw he will win with wide margin. We already knw wht will happen in ss and SE so nothing will make you think jona will not win if he desid to run come 2015, personally he wll hv my vote. Nt for religious sentiment, bt cause i knw he has good will for this country.

Unseen great influence where? Someone that confessed he couldn't fly by helicopter to Yobe cos of security implications. Would he campaign there?

You think the middle-belters and xtians in the north would vote GEJ? He'll somersault there because he left them to the wolves when BH and other security crises came knocking.

The 'Azikiwe' trick won't work in d SE this time. He'll win in Abia, T.A Orji is doing a 'wonderful' work there.

No need wasting my MB on GEJ, he'll be beaten like a drum.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by kuchikau: 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
confusion247: No vacancy in ASO ROCK till 2019.
...GOD BLESS YOU BRO..NO VACANCY
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by kuchikau: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
fresh_dude: Dream on dreamer.
..you are the dreamer not him.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by kuchikau: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
Jerie:

Unseen great influence where? Someone that confessed he couldn't fly by helicopter to Yobe cos of security implications. Would he campaign there?

You think the middle-belters and xtians in the north would vote GEJ? He'll somersault there because he left them to the wolves when BH and other security crises came knocking.

The 'Azikiwe' trick won't work in d SE this time. He'll win in Abia, T.A Orji is doing a 'wonderful' work there.

No need wasting my MB on GEJ, he'll be beaten like a drum.
....shame to you..Gej will soorry MUST WIN.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by OsunOriginal: 9:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
sharubutu: Mark my words.
.............. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan WILL not fly PDP's flag come 2015.

Whichever way, good for opposition. If GEJ loses PDP primary, he will ensure PDP loses the general election.
Re: Can GEJ Really Win In 2015 by OsunOriginal: 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
Greatken007: you are a fool in the first place for abusing ur president,in abroad it is 2years jail

Which abroad? Where do you leave? Man, you need to come out from the creek.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill Five Persons In Benue Communities / Buhari: Why We Halted Planned Petrol Price Hike / Muhammed Mahmoud: Nigeria Leading Globally In Yam, Cassava, Rice Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.