Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,184 members, 7,907,196 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 05:22 AM

Your Candid Opinion On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Candid Opinion On This (587 Views)

My Relationship Is Tearing Apart, Please I Need Your Candid Advice / OAP @Mayourspeaks's Opinion On Rape Sets Twitter On Fire / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Candid Opinion On This by kwekwanu: 9:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hello NL,am new here as just registered but i have been reading lots of stuffs here.

There is this friend of mine that i have known for some months now and i have been helping her lots of time.Now a fight came up between us when i saw a name on her phone and i got angry and asked her bout it and she said that trully the person means something to her but she never said the guy was her bf or not when i asked her but i can remember her using the guy as her dp once,then she went as far as telling me that i was too controlling and that atleast it was not as if she was dating me that we were just friends and that infact she will not date me.I got heart broken and had to be begging her to change her mind towards me but she has always been like she will not date me but we can be friends....then she told me she really likes me as a friend.This has been how we've been now for the past 2 months and i have decided to atleast give her a space.

When things were still ok between us,we used to quarell on petty issues of which we always settle back after like 2 days.

Now i just wanna know the chances of this girl changing her mind and dating me as i seems to be hung up on this girl.

Awaiting ur matured comments please.
Re: Your Candid Opinion On This by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2013
She doesn't even like you And you are already snooping around.

Find someone who likes you!
Re: Your Candid Opinion On This by ajailer(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
Give her d space like u said u want to n she will prolly change her mind towards u since she said she really likes u as a friend....most girls get too heady wen they av lots of guys around them but that does not mean she wont say yes later wen she senses that u r pulln awaya from her......for the dp part,forget it as it might not mean much attimes esp wen she never admitted dat d guy is her bf....it might just be dat she was avn a crush on him then
Re: Your Candid Opinion On This by Smuthx(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
Check your horoscope and hers as well. its possible that you two are naturally incompatible. it maybe a cosmic thing. keep her at friendship level and avoid putting emotions in it.
Re: Your Candid Opinion On This by kwekwanu: 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2013
candygosh: She doesn't even like you And you are already snooping around.

Find someone who likes you!

Guess she doesnt like me that much but what do you mean by my snooping around as i dont seems to get you there.
Re: Your Candid Opinion On This by kwekwanu: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
Smuthx: Check your horoscope and hers as well. its possible that you two are naturally compatible. it maybe a cosmic thing. keep her at friendship level and avoid putting emotions in it.

Am a leo and she is also a leo.
We've got lots of things in common
Re: Your Candid Opinion On This by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
kwekwanu:

Guess she doesnt like me that much but what do you mean by my snooping around as i dont seems to get you there.

This should explain snooping;
"Now a fight came up between us when i saw a name on her phone and i got angry and asked her bout it and she said that trully the person means something to her"
Re: Your Candid Opinion On This by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
kwekwanu:

Am a leo and she is also a leo.
We've got lots of things in common
i fear so ur heart wont rupture.......
Re: Your Candid Opinion On This by kwekwanu: 6:12am On Jan 06, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: i fear so ur heart wont rupture.......

what do you mean by that?

more advice please house
Re: Your Candid Opinion On This by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 06, 2013
Find somebody else and move on. She already told you she just wanted to be friends. What more must she say?
Re: Your Candid Opinion On This by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 06, 2013
find sum1 else who ll love and appreciate u....4get her...

(1) (Reply)

Having Dreams Where You Were Rejected By A Girl You Are About To Woo / Is Wearing Of Wedding Ring A Sign Of Fidelity / Finding Your Ex...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.