Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,669 members, 7,975,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:12 AM

Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? (9656 Views)

Find A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of Hot / Who Calls The Shots In Your Relationship? / A Guy Who Calls You Beautiful Instead Of : (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by MissOpe(f): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
If a guy is still in the process of wooing a girl ...he calls more but once he achieves his aim... And knacks the girl apako,,, it will take only true love to make the guy call more.... Normally it's part of Men's Birth Right....to call the ladies more....
In My own case My fiance calls more... And its fine with me......

1 Like

Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Ejine(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
She does, especially when horrny. She then proceeds to text me a pic of herself in a miniskirt and no panties underneath undecided
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Teejayphillip(m): 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
I tink both of em shuld make it a point of duty 2 call eachoda @ d appropriate time...

Waitin eternity 4 one persin 2 b callin alwayz isnt rite,even in dis technology world.. Where u ave diverse medium 2 communicate....
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
In my former relashp,he calls more infact it was 90-10 but dis new one......... I dnt knw its 60-40
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by deandavid(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
my baby calls more, i know am guilty, but i will balance the equation very soon. It should be 50-50.
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by donez(m): 2:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
She calls often..Sends me airtym evry nw and den...Bt d tin d shame me small

1 Like

Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Emusan(m): 2:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
She calls more than me to enter 2goundecided
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by GentleNaaz(m): 3:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
binger: I guess u guessed right...but i believe when you're really in a r/ship,keeping records is trivial. Is only during dating that the mind is subconsciously noting such things.
guy na lie. Is lik ur grl no dy cal u at all. Weda datn or relatnshp, u must knw hu calls most but dnt nag on it. My own ratio 2 my grl is 5:1
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by kollybay4u: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2013
Wa abt 2go now...
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Anoruo(m): 3:37pm On Jan 07, 2013
Its normal for the guy to call more than the girl...
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2013
its 50/50 oh... She does more... Ive not called her today and ive received her call thrice grin wink
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
I agree that it should be 50/50.
It's fair, it's equal, and you don't have only one person chasing after the other all the time.
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by olumaxi(m): 4:08pm On Jan 07, 2013
mumumugu: because its free/cheap
al of d above
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by olumaxi(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
Davijunson: u b deaf and dumb?.....#jes asking oh#
lngkm
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by bimstik(f): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2013
I call М̣̣̥̇̊Ɣ bf most of de time . Ħξ loves ♍e A̶̲̥̅̊ñ̷̊D̶̲̥̅̊ I L♥√ع him . But Ħξ ΐƨ de busy type , so I do de call to make things right .

1 Like

Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by beneff(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2013
for me it depends on d individuals involved, i know there s no where its written that d guy needs to do most of d calling. personally i make alot of calls probably because my job takes me away from ppl dat are close to me too many times. if she appreciates ur call then u wld call her more nd if she dosen't then u reduce d calls. i ve seen a situation where a girl is in luv wit a guy and complains her guy calls her so much. i believe if a lady dose most of d calling there cld be some elements of insecurity on her part, normally d guy calls more.
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
binger: I don't even keep count...
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
ledafaze: its 50/50 oh... She does more... Ive not called her today and ive received her call thrice grin wink

You are lucky she's not me!

You'll beg to call me.. angry
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by labbyboi(m): 4:41pm On Jan 07, 2013
undecided
larrymoore: It is 5 ratio 95.
. U do ratio 4 skool at all so??
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by nikkypearl(f): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2013
@labbyboi..na fightNairaland Forum

Welcome, nikkypearl: Edit Profile / Trending / Recent / New / Logout
Stats: 994251 members, 1089401 topics. Date: Monday, 07 January 2013 at 04:48 PM

Nairaland Forum New Post

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New Post (Who Calls More In Your Relationship??)

Follow this topic

51. labbyboi(m): Quote Post

larrymoore: It is 5 ratio 95.

. U do ratio 4 skool at all so?
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by philminez(m): 4:57pm On Jan 07, 2013
I don't bother calling, she calls when she needs the D...I don't keep relationship
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
olumaxi: am gud at textin
me too.
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by AngelEbi(f): 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2013
Its equal in my relationship. At first, he ws rejecting my calls to call me back bt wen I told hm dat I dnt like feeling like a kept woman, d calling rate bcame equal

1 Like

Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by buchai: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
Some of them(girls/ladys) pretend a lot rather than given the call to be free, they will enslave their feelings. To me if the air can be caged feelings can be caged too. Communication is not a one way thing it's a two ways sth only d independent ladys understands
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
Me! Bcus...I roll wiv unlimited mins.

IMO, it makes more sense if I do.
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by omotola1(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2013
Sincerely, she calls me more.
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by AnneMarie2(f): 6:49pm On Jan 07, 2013
Calls? We dnt really call cos we r both busy.We chat as much as possible,stealing time from our busy schedule.He does most of the calling.
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Moschino26(m): 6:56pm On Jan 07, 2013
With this new age of bbm and social media, my calling has reduced. Right now, it's who misses who pass. If she misses me more then she calls, but if its me, i call. But then we dnt keep count, Simple.
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2013
JideJamez: because he never reach your promise land grin grin grin
. senseless !!!
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by simdam500(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
Naa me u ask d question ryt NAA ME DEY CALL PASS!!!
Re: Who Calls More In Your/a Relationship and why?? by chizzy012(m): 7:25pm On Jan 07, 2013
Don't keep records coz i cal often,i don't wait 4 gf b4 i cal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Signs He Only Wants You For Sex. / Ladies Avoid This Behaviors And See Yourself Getting Married Soon (A MUST READ) / Dutch Police Adopt Sexiest Police Uniform(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.