Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,671 members, 7,968,940 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:36 PM

Who Is Jungle Bunny - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Jungle Bunny (6309 Views)

Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya / Tuface Dating Jungle Bunny / New Artist Call Joy Da Jungle Bunny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by mochafella(m): 1:00am On May 03, 2006
sade511:

NY is.
In my building everybody is Nigerian, you be in the elevator and you see Iya Abass going to buy phone card from Iya Sultan.
Qtane:

men, your neighborhood is just like mine, infact, there's so much nigerian resturant that we got even the African american and white people eating there too.
That's interesting, it will take you a while to find a Naija out here.
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Qtane: 2:55am On May 03, 2006
what hood you from mocha?
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Hero(m): 3:18am On May 03, 2006
Aaaaah, Los Angelas, CA. 
Qtane:

what hood you from mocha?

Los Angeles, CA.
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Qtane: 3:34am On May 03, 2006
@ hero
i been in La and i met alot of nasty niger girls, most had plastic sugery done trying to fit into Hollywood, some of them try so hard to fake their accent that i feel embarass for them undecided

my point is, I hope you are not one of them
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Hero(m): 4:11am On May 03, 2006
Qtane:

@ hero
i been in La and i met alot of nasty niger girls, most had plastic sugery done trying to fit into Hollywood, some of them try so hard to fake their accent that i feel embarass for them undecided

undecided I'm not a chick, I'm not Nigerian, and I'm not from LA. I was just answering your question for that Mocha girl. I'm an African-American born in the NYC (Harlem) and partly raised in Buffalo, NY. I'm married to an Igbo woman,  though you'd never know that she was if you were to meet her. She was born and raised in the US, and has been to Naija for only 2 short stays a rather long time ago. Regretably, the only thing Nigerian about her is the simple fact of that she was born to Nigerian parents; other than that---- you mine's well refer to her as just another African-American, her sister too.  sad
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by mochafella(m): 4:20am On May 03, 2006
Hero:

undecided I'm not a chick, I'm not Nigerian, and I'm not from LA. I was just answering your question for that Mocha girl.
Hey, I didn't realise I was a chick. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Qtane:

@ hero

Yep I'm in LA, nope never had anything to do with a scalpel and don't intend to. Nope I don't have a fake accent and nope I'm not trying to get into hollywood, so I'm definitely not one of "them". Anybody got any more questions? tongue
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Qtane: 4:57am On May 03, 2006
@ Hero
you shouldn't be so pround of your girl, if she is a nigerian, you might want to encourage her to learn more about her culture, not that i'm saying she need to look like one or sound like one. anyway, my speech ealier is for the wannabes and pretenders ( people that try so hard(to hide accent)that you just feel ashamed for them) i saw alot of those when i was in La for an audition, you got me
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by mochafella(m): 5:00am On May 03, 2006
Qtane:

@ Hero
you shouldn't be so pround of your girl, if she is a nigerian, you might want to encourage her to learn more about her culture, not that i'm saying she need to look like one or sound like one.

Hey, hey, hey, once more I am not a girl, and I have the third leg to prove it angry angry
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Qtane: 5:48am On May 03, 2006
show me grin
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Hero(m): 8:47am On May 03, 2006
:-x
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Hero(m): 9:37am On May 03, 2006
Qtane:

@ Hero
you shouldn't be so proud of your girl, if she is a Nigerian, you might want to encourage her to learn more about her culture, not that I'm saying she need to look like one or sound like one. anyway, my speech earlier is for the wannabes and pretenders ( people that try so hard(to hide accent)that you just feel ashamed for them) i saw alot of those when i was in La for an audition, you got me

Well, I didn't mean to give you the impression that I was proud of her situation. I actually wish that she was more in tune with her Nigerian culture, but she's a very dedicated career women and in her words,  doesn't have time to spend learning all that "stuff", and her sister flat out denies or disassociates herself from her Nigerian or African period, direct descent.

According to her, the two times she's been to Naija--- all of her family siblings there ridiculed her for sounding and acting too "Yankee",  and told her that she wasn't Nigerian,  but just an "Akata". She accepted that upon having noticed that she had little in common with her cousins and their friends, and after that second trip,  she officially stopped seeing herself as an Nigerian/African in exchange for being African-American or "black-American---- FULL STOP" as she emphasises it.

As for my wife, her transformation came via isolation from any Nigerians other than her parents, in that she grew up in some small town in Central PA, were there were only African-Americans and European-Americans for the most part, and alot of them were rednecks, so of course the vast majority of her young life was spent with African-Americans,  in where she just naturally molded into the group and took on their/our identity as hers.
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Qtane: 10:30pm On May 03, 2006
i can understand that because something i do get critizie when i go home for christmas about the way i dress etc, but thats just nigeria, they will criticize you abou the things you do and when they see another culture/person doing the same exact thing, they will praise that other cultur/person. whatever it is, my whole thing is be yourself and be proud and don't pretend so you can fit in or fit out!!!!!
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by finewine: 12:46am On May 05, 2006
:-x lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Nolly: 7:01pm On May 06, 2006
back to the subject, i think her music is pretty good and i love the track WAR, now what do y'all think?
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by emajungle: 7:09pm On May 06, 2006
I like the track: take it slow; i can jam to that one, sound like a love making joint, i get the cd when i get some change to spend. kiss
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by diddy4(m): 3:48am On May 08, 2006
ok since y'all reping hoods here. am representing NJ. anyone from NJ.
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Qtane: 4:36am On May 08, 2006
which part of Ny you reping?
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by diddy4(m): 5:50am On May 08, 2006
Qtane

u talking bout me? i didnt say NY, i said NJ.
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Qtane: 6:44am On May 08, 2006
oh, my bad smiley
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Qtane: 9:57pm On May 09, 2006
anyway, i don't have the CD yet but i'm feeling "take it slow" and "drop it like its hot"
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Nolly: 11:43pm On May 10, 2006
oh! my my did you listen to the lyric of take it slow!! shocked
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by finewine: 3:11am On May 11, 2006
i like the music video on jjbunny site, don't know how to insert it here but you should check it out, men that girl is off Da Chain!!!!!
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Qtane: 9:16pm On May 12, 2006
video is tight smiley lots of ass shaking, hmmm wonder if it was film in the strip club!!
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by emajungle: 3:01am On May 13, 2006
@ Qtane
you know i was wondering about that too shocked
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by sade511(f): 3:04am On May 13, 2006
Where can I see it?
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by emajungle: 9:30am On May 13, 2006
home page of www. jjbunny.com, on the left hand screen.
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by finewine: 4:48pm On May 13, 2006
jj bunny Rock!! seen the show with 2face last night in H- town and i finally got to see jj perform, she is off da chain!! smiley
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by sade511(f): 12:33am On May 14, 2006
It aint working
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by eveseh(f): 12:36am On May 14, 2006
she's pretty
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by mochafella(m): 12:45am On May 14, 2006
finewine:

jj bunny Rock!! seen the show with 2face last night in H- town

Did anyone else go to the 2face show last night. I know we have a couple of Houston residents on the board?
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Qtane: 3:55pm On May 14, 2006
i went to the Dallas show last night and i didn't see jjbunny perform, seem like everybody was waiting to see her beside 2face but she wasn't there, anybody knows why?
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by emajungle: 10:31pm On May 14, 2006
@ sade download the flash update , i had to do that to watch the Video

@Qtane, maybe she didn't come to the Dallas show cause she is tired of all you females jumping all over her man tuface, ha ha ha i'm just implicating cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naija Boys And Beyonce / Dance Tune By A Nairalander Titled "Infatuation" / Olamide - Baddo Love [download]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.