Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,791 members, 7,938,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:24 AM

Who Is Jungle Bunny - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is Jungle Bunny (6293 Views)

Check this out: OJB, Black face, jj bunny and Timaya / Tuface Dating Jungle Bunny / New Artist Call Joy Da Jungle Bunny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Qtane: 1:54am On May 15, 2006
NOT FUNNY, >>>>besides 2face is a superstar and girls will be all over him,, so anybody that is going to date him have to be ready for the HEAT tongue
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by sade511(f): 9:26pm On May 15, 2006
Ok I say the video.
I dont really like it.
The song was wack and it was so damn repetitive, it sounded like the whole song was a chorus.
The beat sounded like everyother Nigerian hip hop song and I didnt understand a word she was singing.
The girls in the video look really nasty and I dont think she's really giving Nigerians a good name.
It was too revealing and stripper like for my taste.
I was expecting sooo much better.
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by sade511(f): 9:27pm On May 15, 2006
sade511:

Ok I saw the video.

Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Nolly: 1:14am On May 16, 2006
@ sade
you are right i don't understand what she is saying and it look like the vido was shot long ago.

But i don't think its any different from the shawn paul video and all this other video on BET with women all over it, i could watch it over and over again tongue
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by thevoice1: 1:33am On May 16, 2006
whatever happen to the video she and tuface suppose to be shooting ?
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Nolly: 11:07pm On May 23, 2006
yeah! , well i'm waiting on it smiley
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by finewine: 5:52am On May 24, 2006
I bought the ticket to the chicago show to see this girl, i hope she show up
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by finewine: 3:24am On May 28, 2006
yeah i finally got to see jjbunny perform, she and her girls put on a good show and yeah she is really hot in person. kiss was anyone else there to see the show?
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Qtane: 9:13pm On May 28, 2006
Hot show, i'm feeling her stuff smiley
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by Nolly: 3:41am On Jun 10, 2006
do anybody have pictures from the show jjbunny did with 2face, if you do pleeeeeeeeese post them pleeeeese embarassed
Re: Who Is Jungle Bunny by MeGaStReEt: 12:15am On Jan 17, 2011
where is she now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Moen / Solid Star - Oluchi Ft Flavour [video Download] / Dan Foster Is Leaving Cool FM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.