Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,547 members, 7,948,110 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

what do you think of Low Cuts on women? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / what do you think of Low Cuts on women? (29066 Views)

What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by vanstanzy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 13, 2013
I find it really matured and sexy on Ladies with a good shape of head. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 8:18pm On Jan 13, 2013
UP LOW CUTS!

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by pianogirl(f): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2013
If I may ask,why is it much more acceptable for a girl to be on low cut than it is for a guy to keep his hair long...just wondering
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Sijo01(f): 8:24pm On Jan 13, 2013
Only confident women wear's low cut.
those that says the beauty of a woman is in her hair, even though am not disputing that fact. what can you say about some that looks like a yellow monkey even after fixing brazilian hair?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 8:26pm On Jan 13, 2013
piano_girl: If I may ask,why is it much more acceptable for a girl to be on low cut than it is for a guy to keep his hair long...just wondering

Everything is acceptable.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by greggng: 8:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
Low cut makes a woman look like AKATIKORO thats old fashion and warn out
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Ishilove: 8:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
Deep Sight:
SKIN (GORIMAPA) IS THE BEST AND MOST POWERFUL LOOK A WOMAN CAN HAVE!

A caveat here. Your head must be well shaped if you must sport gorimapa. If your head is 'agboto', 'headward, 'hammer head of horror', opiololo and what not, a skin cut will make you like Ja Rules. Nota bene
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by playboy19(m): 8:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
Damn... this is one secret i so keep away for all human, especially the opposite sex. If you like you can whine ur waste from now till eternity, where all the make up in this world... i still may not look at you, but if you are on a low cut...shiiit, you'll find me all over you. It's a big turn on for me. I cant resist a beautiful lady on low-cut. Even if the low-cut look ugly on her, i still wouldn't mind cos, it takes only a/n (overly)confident lady to go on a low-cut and for that alone.... U've got me.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
greggng: Low cut makes a woman look like AKATIKORO thats old fashion and warn out

You simply lack sophistication my dear. Please go and fetch some water from that ancient well outside your grandmother's compound and stop stealing airtime from the base-station close to your medieval hamlet/village.

2 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Originalsly: 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2013
Looks good to me....and if the woman has a well shaped head.....hmmm.... looks even gooder!
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ishilove:
A caveat here. Your head must be well shaped if you must sport gorimapa. If your head is 'agboto', 'headward, 'hammer head of horror', opiololo and what not, a skin cut will make you like Ja Rules. Nota bene

Hhahahahahahahaha!!!! Laff no go kill me o. Whish one be agboto and opiololo!!!! Lol, you are right though, its not for everyone.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
Sexy.

It weeds out the craw craw babes.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by FXKing2012(m): 8:33pm On Jan 13, 2013
We need to understand what the Bible says about this to know whether it is bad or not.

1 Corinthians 11:1-10 (ASV)
1 Be ye imitators of me, even as I
also am of Christ. 2 Now I praise
you that ye remember me in all
things, and hold fast the traditions,
even as I delivered them to you. 3
But I would have you know, that the
head of every man is Christ; and the
head of the woman is the man; and
the head of Christ is God. 4 Every
man praying or prophesying, having
his head covered, dishonoreth his
head. 5 But every woman praying
or prophesying with her head
unveiled dishonoreth her head; for
it is one and the same thing as if
she were shaven. 6 For if a woman
is not veiled, let her also be shorn:
but if it is a shame to a woman to
be shorn or shaven, let her be
veiled. 7 For a man indeed ought
not to have his head veiled,
forasmuch as he is the image and
glory of God: but the woman is the
glory of the man. 8 For the man is
not of the woman; but the womani
of the man: 9 for neither was the
man created for the woman; but the
woman for the man: 10 for this
cause ought the woman to have [a
sign of] authority on her head,
because of the angels.

Now judge for yourselves whether it is right or not for a lady to cut her hair.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2013
^^^^^
Da fuq!!!

It is too early for this!!

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 8:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
Ileke-IdI:
Sexy.

It weeds out the craw craw babes.

grin
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012: We need to understand what the Bible says about this to know whether it is bad or not.

1 Corinthians 11:1-10 (ASV)
1 Be ye imitators of me, even as I
also am of Christ. 2 Now I praise
you that ye remember me in all
things, and hold fast the traditions,
even as I delivered them to you. 3
But I would have you know, that the
head of every man is Christ; and the
head of the woman is the man; and
the head of Christ is God. 4 Every
man praying or prophesying, having
his head covered, dishonoreth his
head. 5 But every woman praying
or prophesying with her head
unveiled dishonoreth her head; for
it is one and the same thing as if
she were shaven. 6 For if a woman
is not veiled, let her also be shorn:
but if it is a shame to a woman to
be shorn or shaven, let her be
veiled. 7 For a man indeed ought
not to have his head veiled,
forasmuch as he is the image and
glory of God: but the woman is the
glory of the man. 8 For the man is
not of the woman; but the womani
of the man: 9 for neither was the
man created for the woman; but the
woman for the man: 10 for this
cause ought the woman to have [a
sign of] authority on her head,
because of the angels.

Now judge for yourselves whether it is right or not for a lady to cut her hair.

Will you SHADDAAPPP!!!!!!!!

What the hell has a book written by ancient middle-eastern cavemen got to do with fashion in the 21st century? ? ? ? ? ?

Nonsense and ingredients. Capital colo-mentality.

As though our fore-fathers did not practice such, not to speak of our fore-mothers going about (wow, how I wish I lived then) top-less.

Nowadays your brain washed church or mosque will call such simple natural humanity "haram"

If I hear am. . . !

Comme on, will you skoot! Its way past ya bedtime

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by ifihearam: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
Low cut or dread locks is my preference. I fit kolo for babes like that.

@mukina2
This ur banning these days needs scrutiny,if you ever try am with me again you go see.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Prodigee: 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
Personaly i fink itz sexy!!
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by AfroBlue(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
what do you think of Low Cuts on women?

they are extremely more sexy, organic, and hygienically conscious than the weave and wig wearers. low maintenance cut means more time for other important things in life, or more leisure and relaxation time. it also shows a good sense of economics and thriftiness! why send your hard earned money to Asia or Brazil for another woman's chopped off chemically treated mane?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by ifihearam: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
Deep Sight:

What the hell has a book written by ancient cavemen got to do with fashion in the 21st century? ? ? ? ? ?

As though our fore-fathers did not practice such, not to speak of our fore-mothers going about (wow, how I wish I lived then) topless.

Nowadays your brain washed church or mosque will call such simple natural humanity "haram"

If I hear am. . . !

Why u dey call my name?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
kandiikane:

grin

I still need your help ma'am. See you on the dog thread.
I'm about to apply it.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by brownlord: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
Very soon, a thread would come up here, what do u tink of people having their bath 3 times daily,we all saw one before of 3 sqaure meals, nonsense tins nw make front page
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
ifihearam:

Why u dey call my name?

Lolzzz... didnt even notice that, lol
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by FXKing2012(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
Deep Sight:

What the hell has a book written by ancient middle-eastern cavemen got to do with fashion in the 21st century? ? ? ? ? ?

As though our fore-fathers did not practice such, not to speak of our fore-mothers going about (wow, how I wish I lived then) top-less.

If I hear am. . . !

Chai! How sad, the devil is in deed at work ooo.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by bobolic: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
Low cut is good and natural. It is cheap. No wash and set, no resetting, no attachment, that in a particular case takes 7 men to make for 2 days. The attachment becomes smelly and causes the women to scratch their heads every few minutes.

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by odizzy: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
I fell in luv wit my ex because of d low cut she was carring, it made her unique, ellegant nd gorgeouse compliment wit charisma. d moment she started growin it, we begn hvn problem. I luv chiks wt low cut, daz if u re naturally beautiful o, buh if u re not pls pls pls dnt evn tink of low not 2 talk of cut, cus u wil luk lyk an oracle

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by pianogirl(f): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
Deep Sight:

Everything is acceptable.

Probably in the western world but definitely not in naija...Most times when a guy keeps long hair,he is often taken to be a "bad boy" or seen as an irresponsible person,but its not the same impression when a girl goes on low cut..Look around you and compare the ratio of girls on low cut to the number of guys with long hair..For instance,if ur mum decides to cut her hair,its no big deal..but just imagine if ur dad decides to keep his hair long,u can imagine what people would say.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
FXKing2012:
Chai! How sad, the devil is in deed at work ooo.

Da.ft really. So now, low cuts on women are of the devil abi? Chei, my people perish for lack of. . .commonsense!

Hurry up and go to bed before I produce my whip and lash you to smithereens.

Olodo.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
Deep Sight:

Da.ft really. So now, low cuts on women are of the devil abi? Chei, my people perish for lack of. . .commonsense!

Hurry up and go to bed before I produce my whip and lash you to smithereens.

Olodo.

grin
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
piano_girl:

Probably in the western world but definitely not in naija...Most times when a guy keeps long hair,he is often taken to be a "bad boy" or seen as an irresponsible person,but its not the same impression when a girl goes on low cut..Look around you and compare the ratio of girls on low cut to the number of guys with long hair..For instance,if ur mum decides to cut her hair,its no big deal..but just imagine if ur dad decides to keep his hair long,u can imagine what people would say.

There is nothing there sista. Both my elder brother, who is 40, and my brother in law, keep very long rasta hairdos. No big deal dear. And we live right here in Lagos.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by shyna501: 8:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
It's ok 4 young girls. Bt ​i hate old women wit low cut anyway!!
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by DeepSight(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2013
shyna501: It's ok 4 young girls. Bt ​i hate old women wit low cut anyway!!

That is because you are yet to come across a proper and well-set forty-something sista with correct swagger.

They are always the best, trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The African Woman, When?� / Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] / Mia Le Roux Wins Miss South Africa 2024 Pageant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.