Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

what do you think of Low Cuts on women? - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / what do you think of Low Cuts on women? (28851 Views)

What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion / Men What Do You Think Of Weaves? / What Do Men Think Of Women Who Wear Anklets and Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by FXKing2012(m): 7:07am On Jan 14, 2013
Rastamann: It fits some and makes some look ugly but what about this?

how does d pic u posted even remotely relates to the topic?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 14, 2013
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by alexola20(m): 7:59am On Jan 14, 2013
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by debbydominic(f): 8:02am On Jan 14, 2013
Low cut is for women that are confident of their looks.women that are bold and daring to look different.Am on low cut and it looks very beautiful on me and most importantly I wear it confidently.

3 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by annawhite(f): 8:03am On Jan 14, 2013
im on low cut!
no need for 600k brazilian hair,
I dont hit and slap my head due to itching,any funny itching,i itched* it back with a cold shower on my scalp
I dont exchange funny texts with my hair stylist cos she has dissapointed me i can confidently walk into any barber shop and tell him how to cut my hair
its pays to go on low cut and imma gonna keep doing my thang!

5 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by MegRN(f): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2013
Who cares really? it all depends how well you can pull it off. some women have the facial structure & look nice...others will look manly with them...it depends...whatever makes you happy[color=#770077][/color] grin tongue wink
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kompolon(m): 8:34am On Jan 14, 2013
YoungUd: I hav a female friend that is always on low cut. One day, a lady called her and was tellin her that she should not be on low cut, that they beauty of a lady is her hair nd also a sin when a lady is on low cut. So my felow nairalanders, i want to hear from u.
Sexy is the word
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Shugamania(f): 8:58am On Jan 14, 2013
I was on low cut for most of my years in the uni. I just luv the free feeling that comes with it ..especially when u're having a bath. So once i crave that feeling, i stroll into the nearest barbershop with my brother's clipper. But i received serious warning once i got into 400l, bf wants me to act more matured and stop shaving my head like a baby..so for now it's real full. I cant tell what i'll do when next i get that craving though, na my head nahh cheesy
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 14, 2013
Ranks007: For those ones with a females face they look cute, but the females with a man's face, mbuk make ur hair. We men aren't looking gorilla like women, esp if she has this 17 over 2 shape!
LMFAO......which one be 17 over 2 shape again!
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by ossybluez(m): 9:15am On Jan 14, 2013
I luv women dat go on low cut...... Infact my future wife wud totally win my luv if she decides 2 go on low cut so as 2 make me happy!

2 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by zyxxx(f): 9:46am On Jan 14, 2013
Ranks007: For those ones with a females face they look cute, but the females with a man's face, mbuk make ur hair. We men aren't looking gorilla like women, esp if she has this 17 over 2 shape!
I too wanto know wc one is 17 ova 2 shape o, lol
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Artistree: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2013
I wear my hair short and you need to see how many times people stop me on the road just to compliment it!!!
Some ladies request that they touch it to confirm if it's real or synthetic.
It makes me so proud of myself...
Low cut is a function of carriage and poise.

2 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by GeorgeBrown: 11:19am On Jan 14, 2013
Most females luk better on lowcut..

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by elrony(m): 11:41am On Jan 14, 2013
Wah shall it profit a gurl even after fixin brazillian,peruvian,nnewi hair e.t.c and still luks fugly??

My 50 kobo

2 Likes

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by annawhite(f): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
mbuk ranks where are u from?
I like u!
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by koolguy88(m): 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2013
instead of putting on weavon, dread-locks, etc why not leave your natural hair or even if it's low. i dont like artificial things pls.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by annawhite(f): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2013
greggng: Low cut makes a woman look like AKATIKORO thats old fashion and warn out
do i look old fashioned?
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by koolguy88(m): 4:08pm On Jan 14, 2013
some low-cut ladies look handsome. ;Dsome low-cut ladies look handsome.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by aaliyaSA(f): 4:54pm On Jan 14, 2013
Interestin tht most men seem to find low cut sexy....how short is considered low cut? Don't think tht it hs anythin to do wit confidence or boldness...my hair very short and its tht way cause I do not hve d time or energy to waste on doin hair...it's convenient...I wont suffer fr beauty!!
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
Dondav: It looks better on Light-skinned Ladies... A little bit scary on dark girls. smiley
i beg 2 differ,it suits both light n dark skinned,plus it dps on facial features n self carriage.

1 Like

Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
shocked
Justicemy: i like it wen a gel goes on low cut, its show some moral ethics, unliike does wit weavon. Coz weavon is a sin in de sight of GOD
RIY,pls can u back dat wit scripture? shocked
Justicemy: i like it wen a gel goes on low cut, its show some moral ethics, unliike does wit weavon. Coz weavon is a sin in de sight of GOD
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Prodigee: 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2013
Liciase: i beg 2 differ,it suits both light n dark skinned,plus it dps on facial features n self carriage.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by AfroBlue(m): 6:18pm On Jan 14, 2013
Chick from Ghana got the NL memo. grin

Eazzy goes from Brazilian hair to Short cut

Entertainment of Monday, 14 January 2013

[img]http://74.54.19.227/GHP/img/pics/47096446.jpg[/img]

Eazzy steps into 2013 with a new hair look she prefers to call “short”.

Backstage of the recently-held December2Rememba concert, Eazzy poses in a long-sleeved-black Jacket and hot pants to match.

When asked about what she feels, she replied, “Am falling in love with mi short hair look more and more everydae..look for #2013”, she says.

The singer/rapper is currently in the studio, working on new singles. Her most recent single “Rock Dis Party”, which features Kwaw Kese, is doing pretty well.

Are you feeling Eazzy’s new look?

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/entertainment/artikel.php?ID=262067
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by agabaI23(m): 6:36pm On Jan 14, 2013
Prodigee: U mean heavily endowed @ the frontal and reaxr axes!! grin wink
I like that too but I was referring to bold earrings and 'bangles'
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by kandiikane(m): 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
koolguy88: instead of putting on weavon, dread-locks, etc why not leave your natural hair or even if it's low. i dont like artificial things pls.

How the hell is dreadlocks artificial? What kind of ....

It's like saying having cornrows is artificial.
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by chikeorji123(m): 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: how can a the beauty of women be their his hair when most of them if not all are wearing weaves? i prefer a low cuts woman instead of a weave/brazilian/indian/wig whater you call that woman.
African women---------->please------>drop the weave------->and------->stop being insecure.
my 2.1 cents.

Wow! sounding like a NIGERIAPRIDE this time that's nice..
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by chikeorji123(m): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
sanb: I currently rock low cut in style (anita baker type) and I’ve maintained this cut for years. It sometimes, helps to take a few years off a ladies age...Lol..cool I get a lot of compliments from people; cos it really looks good on me and I rock it very well.

I use to have long hair before I decided to cut it low and everyone always says the low cut suits me much better than when I had my long hair. It’s also easier for me to maintain my low cut; compared to when I had long hair. Gone are the days when I sit in a saloon for a long time drying my hair when it was long and deciding what style I was going to do...undecided. All that's gone now and thanks to my low cut...grin

It’s not every ladies cup of tea though; but you can really get by with it if you decide to get a low cut. It's really cool....wink

Low cuts? l'm now inlove..
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by chikeorji123(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
sanb: I beg your pardon?

Just ignore him....
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by chikeorji123(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
debby dominic: Low cut is for women that are confident of their looks.women that are bold and daring to look different.Am on low cut and it looks very beautiful on me and most importantly I wear it confidently.

l'm proud of u my sister..
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 14, 2013
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by chikeorji123(m): 8:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
annawhite: do i look old fashioned?

Not at all keep ur low-cuts style my dear,it's makes a woman look simply charming!..
Re: what do you think of Low Cuts on women? by chikeorji123(m): 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2013
aaliyaSA: Interestin tht most men seem to find low cut sexy....how short is considered low cut? Don't think tht it hs anythin to do wit confidence or boldness...my hair very short and its tht way cause I do not hve d time or energy to waste on doin hair...it's convenient...I wont suffer fr beauty!!

keep it that way my dear..we guys love it so much but ladies don't know...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help Out With Safe Lightening Soaps And Creams Pls. / Which Hand Is Right To Wear Wristwatch? / Oluchi Onweagba Without Make-Up (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.