Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,066 members, 7,887,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me (3128 Views)

I Dont Like Boys Chasing Me / A Rich Yoruba Guy Is Chasing Me / My Faince Is Always Chasing Me In The Dream With Cutlass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by Sijo01(f): 9:24pm On Jan 08, 2013
p.wiz:
You are an idiiiot.what's with the pix? Fuckin disgusting...

You'r a moroooon, kid!
Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2013
so u fine lyk carmelo abi? 4ya mind

Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by Chimezie198(m): 10:17pm On Jan 08, 2013
p.wiz:
You are an idiiiot.what's with the pix? Fuckin disgusting...
bro! Isn't dat hw ur nyansh is
Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by slimchi2k2(m): 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sijo01: Somebody's yansh is in trouble o.
sis pls take the pix out it look disgusting
Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by Sijo01(f): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2013
^...just did, Bro!
Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by ITbomb(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2013
Maybe if you can post your pix here, we can understand why they are after and then what you should do.
for now, i think you wear a lot of tight fitting cloth. Roger that
Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by slimchi2k2(m): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2013
Sijo01: ^...just did, Bro!
wife material
Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by israel007: 11:25pm On Jan 08, 2013
Story too convenient jor
Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by quicksylva(m): 1:46am On Jan 09, 2013
babysnogls:
hehehe! U no go scatter my throat wt laff.. Ds guy acts like a gullible female, even d weirdos can sniff it!
Don't mind the Ode. Spewing rubbish; Your fellow man grabs ur balls, you did nothing. Attended a party with people you hardly know (there were no ladies in the party), Your fellow man asked you to dance with him, you obliged, WTF are you thinking. Your choir master likes you and he wants to mess your Yansh, Na only you, abi na only you be the fine bobo wey dey dis country

@ Op, Nobody can help you here except yourself. Distance yourself from all this people you just mentioned in your post. And if they keep on disturbing you. Threaten to exposed them.
Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by cho25bc(f): 3:03am On Jan 09, 2013
pheyikemi: Lemme c ur pix b4 I comment cos d reverse may be d case
exactly my thought
Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by Nobody: 3:22am On Jan 09, 2013
Thank God that I am ugly.

42nd to comment on 2nd page.
Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by Plarp: 4:16am On Jan 09, 2013
Do you look like this?

Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by Plarp: 4:16am On Jan 09, 2013
or this?

Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by Plarp: 4:18am On Jan 09, 2013
^ You know that last one is a bottom grin
Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 09, 2013
WAIT WAIT WAIT!!

So you took a ride from a man, gave him your number and then became surprised when he actually tried to "talk" to you? grin

And you're being hit on @ church as well? No offense but maybe you need to check yourself bro. There is "something" about you...

Dondav: @Op, it's not a new thing... I've had several gay men who keeps acting like girls ask me if I were gay (But in a stylish way).. I just give them a straight answer. "I'm sorry, I'm straight.

hmmm...

just playing grin
Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by pwiz(m): 7:25am On Jan 09, 2013
Plarp: or this?
Why re ur ears so long?
Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by rodeo0070(m): 7:30am On Jan 09, 2013
If your story is anything to go by, then I think maybe your actions (gestures/body language/speech/your eye contact etc), might have sponsored their intentions.
I believe these advances must have been sparked off due to maybe the feedback they get from you.
Exercise caution please, except if you are ok with it...
Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by hardeiluxie: 7:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Chimezie198:
A guy just walk passed me. He was shaking his a$$ left n right.

He winked @ me. Dunno what he's up to

eeeew!!!!
Aroma of lies......pple sabi lie ehn.....sorry man ur lie isn't convincing.
Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2015
oses4u:
True story. I happen to be a handsome, decent looking young man. Back in Ph i was on my way 2 work and a man offered me ride to work when he dropped me, he pecked ♍ę and collected my number, i taught it was a way of greeting so i didn't tink anytin evil. The evening of that day he called ♍ę, inviting me to a get-together party of a friend. Getting there all attendants were male, so i got the feelings that it could be gay stuff. When the music started he said we should dance and as we went on, i felt hands going through my body, i had to stop. He was explaining, toasting ♍ę. I was like 'wow' could this be happening!!! I had 2 make my way out of there. Since then the man has not stopped calling ♍ę. 'Sick man'.
Another experience was in the church, a co- chorister was after me. When he met me he said, he would love 2 get my number in case any information he can pass across to ♍ę. The next day, in choir rehearsal he sat close to me and show me the name the used to save my number"BABY BOY". Immediately i got the message so i had to discontinue the friendship.
Another experience in abuja, a church member met me and said he can't stop looking @ me from his sit, that am just a fine man. I told him thanks. He later brought his tins close to my sit. During the gospel he just placed his hands on my private region and grabbed it 'JESUS'. Was shocked and hit him hard and left that place. It has not been easy on me.
why the hell would you allow a guy peck you in the first place undecided
Re: HELP ♍Ę!! Gay Men Are Chasing Me by yilly(f): 8:59am On Jul 08, 2015
my dear, run as fast as u could before dey change u frm straight to gay n deprived us women frm hvng a man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Romance Scams / An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies / Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.