Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,066 members, 7,887,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:14 PM

An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies (3127 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / .. / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by ashmanpolo: 8:38am On Apr 21, 2013
1. When you are busy bragging about dating a Doctor,girls your age are busy enrolling to become Doctors..

2. When you are busy bragging that you were driving your boyfriend's car,girls your age are busy looking for the best dealer in town to buy a car with their own cash...

3. When you are busy bragging about the corner office of your boyfriend,girls­ your age are busy developing business plans to start their own business..

NB: Your boyfriend's money is never your own,Success is not sexually transmittted nor is wisdom & qualifications.­ . Stand up &work for/have your own things

4 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:14am On Apr 21, 2013
Rubbish on a sunday morning.
The girls are coming to feast on you, Op.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by chikk(f): 9:47am On Apr 21, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Rubbish on a sunday morning.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2013
Dis poster na obvious fori gba gate patient.

Laro Sunday! O ma ponu o! undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 21, 2013
To be sincere, if this was meant to diss ladies the op fail totally. Better luck next time grin undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Bootybuttchic(f): 9:59am On Apr 21, 2013
Lmfaooo.....boda ode.....its sunday....hustle 4 deliverance grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by numericalguy(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2013

Guy, na wa for you o! OP is telling girls to step up and become doctors, business entrepreneurs and the likes, yet you think its rubbish..
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2013
Oya NL babes, feast on d OP grin grin grin

My pin 266C8991 undecided

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by vizboy(m): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2013
Happy sunday to all the ladies in the house. Please do well to forgive the Op for he doesnt know what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by ashmanpolo: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2013
This is my own Sunday morning sermon #shikena# anybody can talk at least dem no know my face
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by ashmanpolo: 10:13am On Apr 21, 2013
vizboy: Happy sunday to all the ladies in the house. Please do well to forgive the Op for he doesnt know what he is doing.

See mumu, sophisticated yeye fowl like u
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by frank317: 10:20am On Apr 21, 2013
if only they can read and learn
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by dabrake(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2013
ashmanpolo: 1. When you are busy bragging about dating a Doctor,girls your age are busy enrolling to become Doctors..

2. When you are busy bragging that you were driving your boyfriend's car,girls your age are busy looking for the best dealer in town to buy a car with their own cash...

3. When you are busy bragging about the corner office of your boyfriend,girls­ your age are busy developing business plans to start their own business..

NB: Your boyfriend's money is never your own,Success is not sexually transmittted nor is wisdom & qualifications.­ . Stand up &work for/have your own things
na original God and satan go do collabo punish you.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2013
Dear NL guys
Stop talking about the designers clothes you have, when u dont even have rent or electricity for the next month undecided

Stop Bragging about the car you have when you know it's very close to being repossessed cos u stopped making the payments grin

Stop dissing nigerian girls of this generation because of how they look when we can't tell the difference between ur mother and a baboon angry

Stop telling women to go get jobs when u survive on Internet scamming, robbery and drug trafficking cheesy

Stop lecturing women about morals when u dont even know the number of kids you have or the number of STI shots u have gone for...some are even on ARVs lipsrsealed

Stop hallucinating over Kim k or nicki minaj when you know she might puke after seeing your face shocked

Stop judging women for their actions if you don't want the same to be done with you tongue

Stop talking about how women of this generation have lost it, when u have never been faithful to anyone of them...loyalty takes years to build and a split second to destroy...once u prove u are not worthy of it then there is no point of giving it to you wink

Don't expect what u can't give in return and if u get exactly what u give, don't bittch abt it angry

Don't mistreat women and expect God to give you an angel for a wife....the devil himself never got away with that one... Give and it shall be given back unto u smiley

16 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2013
Booty butt chic: Lmfaooo.....boda ode.....its sunday....hustle 4 deliverance grin grin grin
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 21, 2013
Battle line drawn!

mondi_cheeks: Dear NL guys
Stop talking about the designers clothes you have, when u dont even have rent or electricity for the next month undecided

Stop Bragging about the car you have when you it's very close to being repossessed cos u stopped making the payments grin

Stop dissing nigerian girls of this generation because of how they look when we can't tell the difference between ur mother and a baboon angry

Stop telling women to go get jobs when u survive on Internet scamming, robbery and drug trafficking cheesy

Stop lecturing women about morals when u dont even know the number of kids you have or the number of STI shots u have gone for...some are even on ARVs lipsrsealed

Stop hallucinating over Kim k or nick minaj when you know she might puke after seeing your face shocked

Stop judging women for their actions if you don't want the same to be done with you tongue

Stop talking about how women of this generation have lost it, when u have never been faithful to anyone of them...loyalty takes years to build and a split second to destroy...once u prove u are not worthy of it then there is no point of giving it to you wink

Don't expect what u can't give in return and if u get exactly what u give, don't bittich abt it angry

Don't mistreat women and expect God to give you an angel for a wife....the devil himself never got away with that one... Give and it shall be given back unto u smiley

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by vizboy(m): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2013
ashmanpolo:

See mumu, sophisticated yeye fowl like u
thank u for the compliment. E be like say that girl when u dey die for break ur heart.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2013

Stop Bragging about the car you have when you know it's very close to being repossessed cos u stopped making the payments grin

Stop hallucinating over Kim k or nick minaj when you know she might puke after seeing your face shocked

Don't expect what u can't give in return and if u get exactly what u give, don't bittch abt it angry

It's mondi records baby!!!!!!!! Woohoo!!!! Sweet!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Caracta(f): 10:40am On Apr 21, 2013
hehehehe. Orisirisi. Thanks for the advice. We haff hear.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by ashmanpolo: 10:41am On Apr 21, 2013
Dear Mondi_Cheeks, stop neglecting a simple sunday morning advice so that u'll end up being a good woman

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 21, 2013
ashmanpolo: Dear Mondi_Cheeks, stop neglecting a simple sunday morning advice so that u'll end up being a good woman
don't neglect mine either smiley
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by ashmanpolo: 10:42am On Apr 21, 2013
vizboy: thank u for the compliment. E be like say that girl when u dey die for break ur heart.

For where?
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by ashmanpolo: 10:48am On Apr 21, 2013
dabrake: na original God and satan go do collabo punish you.

As dem do collabo punish your Generation abi? Ediaaat woman wrapper like u. i no blame u na d devil wey fence your small brain i dey blame now
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by 190: 11:03am On Apr 21, 2013
Da fuq going on here
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by 190: 11:04am On Apr 21, 2013
ashmanpolo:

As dem do collabo punish your Generation abi? Ediaaat woman wrapper like u. i no blame u na d devil wey fence your small brain i dey blame now

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaaa!!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2013

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2013

dear OP,
Please read mondi_cheeks post carefully and make sure you print it out, laminate it and hang it somewhere in your room for further reference.. Trust me u'll need it. And hey!, dont forget to thank her. . . . BladyPhool..
angry

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2013
snow_wyte:
dear OP,
Please read mondi_cheeks post carefully and make sure you print it out, laminate it and hang it somewhere in your room for further reference.. Trust me u'll need it. And hey!, dont forget to thank her. . . . BladyPhool..
angry
are u guilty of wat he mentioned above...
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Obinoscopy(m): 11:39am On Apr 21, 2013
And here I was thinking only tribal bigots exists here on NL, little did I know that we also have gender bigots grin

SMH
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Obinoscopy(m): 11:41am On Apr 21, 2013
mondi_cheeks: are u guilty of wat I mentioned above...
snow white is female wink
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2013
Obinoscopy: snow white is female wink
realized I put I instead he
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2013
grinit was addresed to the Op.. Like obinodarling said im female...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Urgently Need Your Sincere Advices / How Will I Approach A Lady Colleague In Our Office For Luv? / Why Are Calabar Women So Tough?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.