Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies (3129 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / .. / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by megareal: 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: and shove it where the sun dont shine. grin
only maggots crawl around....ha ha ha
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Ola17: 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
SELFWORTH:

Not at all unless you are using your immaturity to embarrass yourself and annoy others.

Does maturity neccesarily come with age?
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by tellwisdom: 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
Op, in case you want to know who liked your post,It was me...Please tell these phoolish Gurls the truth, even ALOMO will tell you the truth is always bitter undecided

6 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
ashmanpolo: 1. When you are busy bragging about dating a Doctor,girls your age are busy enrolling to become Doctors..

2. When you are busy bragging that you were driving your boyfriend's car,girls your age are busy looking for the best dealer in town to buy a car with their own cash...

3. When you are busy bragging about the corner office of your boyfriend,girls­ your age are busy developing business plans to start their own business..

NB: Your boyfriend's money is never your own,Success is not sexually transmittted nor is wisdom & qualifications.­ . Stand up &work for/have your own things

While you're busy typing this, boys your age are busy enrolling in Medical school, saving money to buy a car post-med, and minding their own business.

Sharpen up, son.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ola17:

Please is there anything wrong in being a teen? You used to be a teenager too remember?
yeah Ola ,been a teenager is normal,it is part of the process of the human life cycle which also include the adulthood so u ve to wait till u get to dat stage for u to indulge urself in things and issues meant for adult .However, been a teen is fun! Whynt enjoy every aspect of it before its to late.....?thanks
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rotflmao.....

The ladies came prepared gringringringrin

Spitting fire and brimstones grin

Festival of cusses and disses I tell ya

@caracta, when he(the 17yr old) catches you, you know what he gon' do to you with his venomous words right?. He spits fire, tread softly carablue. I know him by the way wink
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
lalaosky: Rotflmao.....

The ladies came prepared gringringringrin

Spitting fire and brimstones grin

Festival of cusses and disses I tell ya

@caracta, when he(the 17yr old) catches you, you know what he gon' do to you with his venomous words right?. He spits fire, tread softly carablue. I know him by the way wink
Hello darling, you mind who telling me who the person is? grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by ashmanpolo: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
tellwisdom: Op, in case you want to know who liked your post,It was me...Please tell these phoolish Gurls the truth, even ALOMO will tell you the truth is always bitter undecided

Best post ever. Thumbs up my manchi

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Hello darling, you mind who telling me who the person is? grin

Lol.

If you wanna know, it's easy but it gon' take you, your special research ability(I trust you in this) to find out.

Go back to the" handsomeness of NL men" by cfcfan, look out for who uploaded his pic and caracta posted her "17 year old" comment.

CLUE: follow caracta's posts on that thread. Don't say the truth here abeg. He's ma nigga and I respect him a lot.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
lalaosky:

Lol.

If you wanna know, it's easy but it gon' take you, your special research ability(I trust you in this) to find out.

Go back to the" handsomeness of NL men" by cfcfan, look out for who uploaded his pic and caracta posted her "17 year old" comment.

CLUE: follow caracta's posts on that thread. Don't say the truth here abeg. He's ma nigga and I respect him a lot.
I can't find anything of that sort...you sure she said it on that thread?
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:

Yeah. Well forget it then *tongue out*.

The pages are too long and you can't go through it one after the other.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
lalaosky:

Yeah. Well forget it then *tongue out*.

The pages are too long and you can't go through it one after the other.
[size=2pt]no, but i can go through caracta's posts[/size]
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
[size=2pt]no, but i can go through caracta's posts[/size]

Ok, I'll send it through normal channel. Expect it in few sec
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowu, abeg edit your posts biko, I take God beg you, do it for me, my queen.

Abeg, before gossipers will start spitting sh*ts

BTW, he aint 17. Looks are deceptive in this case.

Thanks modella
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 5:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
^na me u wan dey give bobo? Ok o! I hia u!
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^na me u wan dey give bobo? Ok o! I hia u!

Thanks my queen. That's why I roff u

Don't worry, I'll trek to uk and get 'em pistol heels. For ya
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
lalaosky:

Thanks my queen. That's why I roff u

Don't worry, I'll trek to uk and get 'em pistol heels.
U get money to buy shoe but u no get money for flight, dis some serious shyte.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U get money to buy shoe but u no get money for flight, dis some serious shyte.

Lol. It aint about the fight cos aint nobody got time for that

Just tryna protect the identity of a bros I hold in high esteem nothing much.

I couldn't care less if it was another nigga
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
lalaosky:

Lol. It aint about the fight cos aint nobody got time for that

Just tryna protect the identity of a bros I hold in high esteem nothing much.

I couldn't care less if it was another nigga

Na u dey find the guy trouble now oooo. I cant shout oo
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by pendusky(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
ashmanpolo: 1. When you are busy bragging about dating a Doctor,girls your age are busy enrolling to become Doctors..

2. When you are busy bragging that you were driving your boyfriend's car,girls your age are busy looking for the best dealer in town to buy a car with their own cash...

3. When you are busy bragging about the corner office of your boyfriend,girls­ your age are busy developing business plans to start their own business..

NB: Your boyfriend's money is never your own,Success is not sexually transmittted nor is wisdom & qualifications.­ . Stand up &work for/have your own things

u said the truth, buh gals here wont agree, sorry!
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
teeo:
Na u dey find the guy trouble now oooo. I cant shout oo

Teeo, how you dey na?

Any okpeke for me?gringrin
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
lalaosky:

Teeo, how you dey na?

Any okpeke for me?gringrin

Lala special am good oo. Na u suppose drop me okpeke now. Me am done with okpeks na wife i dey find now grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Jovanna(f): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Dear NL guys
Stop talking about the designers clothes you have, when u dont even have rent or electricity for the next month undecided

Stop Bragging about the car you have when you know it's very close to being repossessed cos u stopped making the payments grin

Stop dissing nigerian girls of this generation because of how they look when we can't tell the difference between ur mother and a baboon angry

Stop telling women to go get jobs when u survive on Internet scamming, robbery and drug trafficking cheesy

Stop lecturing women about morals when u dont even know the number of kids you have or the number of STI shots u have gone for...some are even on ARVs lipsrsealed

Stop hallucinating over Kim k or nicki minaj when you know she might puke after seeing your face shocked

Stop judging women for their actions if you don't want the same to be done with you tongue

Stop talking about how women of this generation have lost it, when u have never been faithful to anyone of them...loyalty takes years to build and a split second to destroy...once u prove u are not worthy of it then there is no point of giving it to you wink

Don't expect what u can't give in return and if u get exactly what u give, don't bittch abt it angry

Don't mistreat women and expect God to give you an angel for a wife....the devil himself never got away with that one... Give and it shall be given back unto u smiley

mondi on d move! *thumbs up* tanx 4 defending us
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Caracta(f): 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hehehe. Lala has "murdered" me! I hope it is not who i'm thinking...my own "dearest". Oh please, i was only pulling his legs on that thread. I don't know his real age. The real dude is still active. It is not who you guys think o.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

While you're busy typing this, boys your age are busy enrolling in Medical school, saving money to buy a car post-med, and minding their own business.

Sharpen up, son.
amen
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by hidenconyo(m): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
tellwisdom: Op, in case you want to know who liked your post,It was me...Please tell these phoolish Gurls the truth, even ALOMO will tell you the truth is always bitter undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
teeo:

Lala special am good oo. Na u suppose drop me okpeke now. Me am done with okpeks na wife i dey find now grin

Search no more

Caracta is the lady for you. The only lady that knows how to bring out the teeo in teoo

A gregarious and adorable gem
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
Caracta: Hehehe. Lala has "murdered" me! I hope it is not who i'm thinking...my own "dearest". Oh please, i was only pulling his legs on that thread. I don't know his real age. The real dude is still active. It is not who you guys think o.

Lol. It's closed case. Nothing much. Worry not miss cutie
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
megareal: @ OP, myopic advice from you. You do not advice peeps you know nothing about. Most Nland women are successful in their different fields of endeavours. Claiming to 'advice' Nland women who may even be more successful than you are shows just how limited your sense of reasoning is.Btw, a lot of us don't have boyfriends, we have husbands. My advice? Take your's and shove it *you know where*
lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am In Love With My Friend Junior Brother / My Mother Called And Told Me, She Saw Me Pregnant In Her Dream! / How A Husband Message Turned A Virgen Wife To A Happy Prostituute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.