Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,085 members, 7,887,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies (3128 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / .. / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Caracta:
Don't mind them. They get intimidated by single ladies who have thier own cars and houses. They even preach against such things. Then they turn back to complain that we are not independent, simply because they bought us 100 bucks fanta and 50 bucks suya. grin grin

lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Caracta: @modella, you see. Put up your profile pic for one week and see the number of PMs you would get. Very funny! I was shocked to my bones the day i found out a popular nairalander that hits on girls here is only 17! Can you just imagine?
Lmaooooo! 17? Mogbe! Dats serious!!!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Caracta(f): 1:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmaooooo! 17? Mogbe! Dats serious!!!!!
lol...i hope a 15-year-old is not seriously crushing on you tongue tongue cheesy

Thanks to the internet!
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
17 ? grin grin grin tongue
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Caracta:
lol...i hope a 15-year-old is not seriously crushing on you tongue tongue cheesy

Thanks to the internet!
Make he carry crush come na, shebi na to rinse hin pocket money no yansh/blow e-kiss we go dey do. No time!
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by chronique(m): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
Smh... So after all the hardwork seun put together to create the nairaland online community,this is what they've turned it into? Like play-like play,dem don dey turn this site to refuse dump. lipsrsealed o ma se o.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
17? Im not surprised ooo.. One time, a 16 yr old was making me go gaga over the internet. U needed to hear his lines.. Jeez! U'l tink he's 98.. I felt so stupid when i found out on fb that he was 16 grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Caracta(f): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Make he carry crush come na, shebi na to rinse hin pocket money no yansh/blow e-kiss we go dey do. No time!
Hahahaha. Correct! Then the guy will open 26 threads for you on how a naija lady broke his heart. Lmao. Nothing do you jor. Lol grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
Caracta:
Hahahaha. Correct! Then the guy will open 26 threads for you on how a naija lady broke his heart. Lmao. Nothing do you jor. Lol grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Caracta(f): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
snow_wyte: 17? Im not surprised ooo.. One time, a 16 yr old was making me go gaga over the internet. U needed to hear his lines.. Jeez! U'l tink he's 98.. I felt so stupid when i found out on fb that he was 16 grin grin
Chei! Hahahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
Caracta:
Fine gini? Check their profile pics. As in ehn...they no even try at all. Funny enough they send us series of PMs, begging for phone numbers, even the MARRIED ones. Check their followers on nairaland...mostly females. So what are we talking about here?

hehehehe,...I can't shout! grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by FXKing2012(m): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
nedu213: Battle line drawn!

When I see/hear battle I subscribe.

But why is a simple advice turning into battle.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by 190: 2:21pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahahahahaha!! I just remembered the Mr NL/handsomeness of NL threads. Chei, my eyes suffereth greatly. Ugliness was everywhere. It was almost like an epidemic.

I can't even count the number of weirdos who have tried sending me PMs but since I'm not following them, I never bother to respond. The married ones are not new. One 40 something year old guy tried hitting on my brother because he had his girl's photo as his profile pic. I laugh tire grin grin grin

undecided

CFCFan nkor
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
Caracta:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
190:

undecided

CFCFan nkor
huh
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
snow_wyte: 17? Im not surprised ooo.. One time, a 16 yr old was making me go gaga over the internet. U needed to hear his lines.. Jeez! U'l tink he's 98.. I felt so stupid when i found out on fb that he was 16 grin grin
hahahahhahahahaha.. PAEDO! grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by 190: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
chronique: Smh... So after all the hardwork seun put together to create the nairaland online community,this is what they've turned it into? Like play-like play,dem don dey turn this site to refuse dump. lipsrsealed o ma se o.

Refuse what
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by 190: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
huh

U said Mr NL were ugly init
I'm asking did u find CFCfan ugly as well
Hehe
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hahahahhahahahaha.. PAEDO! grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by SELFWORTH: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
I don't know why you are all surprised by the teenage members of NL community .

You can always tell from their comments.

The immaturity is there for all to see.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
190:

U said Mr NL were ugly init
I'm asking did u find CFCfan ugly as well
Hehe
undecided undecided undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Caracta(f): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
SELFWORTH: I don't know why you are all surprised by the teenage members of NL community .

Gbam!

You are right! From their comments, we shall know them cheesy
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
where's the dude who started this thread
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
snow_wyte: where's the dude who started this thread
he don go hide ni...I bet this thread didn't turn out the way he expected.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Ola17: 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
SELFWORTH: I don't know why you are all surprised by the teenage members of NL community .

Please is there anything wrong in being a teen? You used to be a teenager too remember?
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
he don go hide ni...I bet this thread didn't turn out the way he expected.

lol.. He for come stand talk rubish grin grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Caracta(f): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lol...it's not even about this thread. It's about all the other threads put together. Plus it's sunday, we have all the time cheesy

@ola, there's nothing wrong in being a teenager
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ola17:

Please is there anything wrong in being a teen? You used to be a teenager too remember?

iv got no idea....undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ola17:

Theres nothing wrong. Live your teen years to the fullest cool
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by ashmanpolo: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
My children i'm here LIVE!!!but mute because there's being a dysfunctional salience in gender disparity which was not the original intent of this thread. At this juncture i remain 'pinchor'
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
mstcheeeeeeeeeewwwwwww!
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by SELFWORTH: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ola17:

Not at all unless you are using your immaturity to embarrass yourself and annoy others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teacher Student Crush / Are Babes In Nairaland Really Hard To Woo? / Cruel Things Women Do To Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.