Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,505 members, 7,914,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 11:29 PM

An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies (3158 Views)

An Open Letter To Nigerian Boyfriends / .. / An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 21, 2013
snow_wyte: grinit was addresed to the Op.. Like obinodarling said im female...
I corrected my post sorry
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Obinoscopy(m): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2013
snow_wyte: grinit was addresed to the Op.. Like obinodarling said im female...
She called me darling! She did!! Today's my lucky day smiley

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2013
mondi_cheeks: are u guilty of wat he mentioned above...

nope. . . I hate sexists!!
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Caracta(f): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
lol @ gender bigots. These are the men that fall on their knees for women offline, with rotten flowers in their hands, begging for amnesty. It's pathetic! Hypocrites!
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by OlaTaiwo1: 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
@Idowu Ogbo..............very funny, seriously laffing[color=#000099][/color]
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Obinoscopy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
snow_wyte:

Me too, I hate sexists angry. But remove the -ists from that word and I'll give you a different answer wink
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Caracta(f): 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
*sprinkles holy water on obinoscopy*

Dude is too randy. Chei!

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
Obinoscopy: Me too, I hate sexists angry. But remove the -ists from that word and I'll give you a different answer wink

LMAO... grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Kzinne: 12:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
Idowuogbo: Dis poster na obvious fori gba gate patient.

Laro Sunday! O ma ponu o! undecided
would u just keep ur mouth shut

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
Kzinne: would u just keep ur mouth shut
make me! ret@rd! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by xynerise: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Any guy wey girl chop mugu go come NL to pour his frustration undecided
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by megareal: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
@ OP, myopic advice from you. You do not advice peeps you know nothing about. Most Nland women are successful in their different fields of endeavours. Claiming to 'advice' Nland women who may even be more successful than you are shows just how limited your sense of reasoning is.Btw, a lot of us don't have boyfriends, we have husbands. My advice? Take your's and shove it *you know where*

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Idowuogbo(f): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
megareal: @ OP, myopic advice from you. You do not advice peeps you know nothing about. Most Nland women are successful in their different fields of endeavours. Claiming to 'advice' Nland women who may even be more successful than you are shows just how limited your sense of reasoning is.Btw, a lot of us don't have boyfriends, we have husbands. My advice? Take your's and shove it *you know where*
and shove it where the sun dont shine. grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2013
frank3.16:
if only they can read and learn
Which is very impossible for them to do.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
snow_wyte:

what I find amusing is that they are the ones that roam around NL like evil spirits pouncing on anything wit a female username are the ones that come back to lecture us about moral...yet they are clueless about how to uphold the same morals themselves

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Fussbot: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
Bad presentation
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Obinoscopy(m): 12:54pm On Apr 21, 2013
Caracta: *sprinkles holy water on obinoscopy*

Dude is too randy. Chei!
kiss
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Dear NL guys
Stop talking about the designers clothes you have, when u dont even have rent or electricity for the next month undecided

Stop Bragging about the car you have when you know it's very close to being repossessed cos u stopped making the payments grin

Stop dissing nigerian girls of this generation because of how they look when we can't tell the difference between ur mother and a baboon angry

Stop telling women to go get jobs when u survive on Internet scamming, robbery and drug trafficking cheesy

Stop lecturing women about morals when u dont even know the number of kids you have or the number of STI shots u have gone for...some are even on ARVs lipsrsealed

Stop hallucinating over Kim k or nick minaj when you know she might puke after seeing your face shocked

Stop judging women for their actions if you don't want the same to be done with you tongue

Stop talking about how women of this generation have lost it, when u have never been faithful to anyone of them...loyalty takes years to build and a split second to destroy...once u prove u are not worthy of it then there is no point of giving it to you wink

Don't expect what u can't give in return and if u get exactly what u give, don't bittch abt it angry

Don't mistreat women and expect God to give you an angel for a wife....the devil himself never got away with that one... Give and it shall be given back unto u smiley

Mondi cheeks, God will continue to bless you abundantly. You will never lack in your life.

[size=14pt]THE TRUTH OF LIFE Y'ALL[/size]

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
Obinoscopy: And here I was thinking only tribal bigots exists here on NL, little did I know that we also have gender bigots grin

SMH
seriously? just as tribal bigots hang around the politics section, gender bigots hang around the romance section. Dem dey here plenty.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
Stop talking about the designers clothes you have, when u dont even have rent or electricity for the next month undecided

Stop Bragging about the car you have when you know it's very close to being repossessed cos u stopped making the payments grin

Stop dissing nigerian girls of this generation because of how they look when we can't tell the difference between ur mother and a baboon angry

Stop telling women to go get jobs when u survive on Internet scamming, robbery and drug trafficking cheesy

Stop lecturing women about morals when u dont even know the number of kids you have or the number of STI shots u have gone for...some are even on ARVs lipsrsealed

Stop hallucinating over Kim k or nick minaj when you know she might puke after seeing your face shocked

Stop judging women for their actions if you don't want the same to be done with you tongue

Stop talking about how women of this generation have lost it, when u have never been faithful to anyone of them...loyalty takes years to build and a split second to destroy...once u prove u are not worthy of it then there is no point of giving it to you wink

Don't expect what u can't give in return and if u get exactly what u give, don't bittch abt it angry

Don't mistreat women and expect God to give you an angel for a wife....the devil himself never got away with that one... Give and it shall be given back unto u smiley

Mondi_cheeks, I hail you !!!!!!!!!!!

This one killed me grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
Caracta: lol @ gender bigots. These are the men that fall on their knees for women offline, with rotten flowers in their hands, begging for amnesty. It's pathetic! Hypocrites!
I said it sometime in the past, the same guys who castigate us on here can't even walk up to a woman to ask her out, many of them start to whimper in fear even when they're 5km away from the girl and dem dey here dey form fine boy levels.
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
mondi_cheeks: what I find amusing is that they are the ones that roam around NL like evil spirits pouncing on anything wit a female username are the ones that come back to lecture us about moral...yet they are clueless about how to uphold the same morals themselves

Very true. . . The part that annoys me most is where they are scared of succesful women and the competition they give them buh would be quick to lash out on a trying one. . . .

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Caracta(f): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
I said it sometime in the past, the same guys who castigate us on here can't even walk up to a woman to ask her out, many of them start to whimper in fear even when they're 5km away from the girl and dem dey here dey form fine boy levels.
Fine gini? Check their profile pics. As in ehn...they no even try at all. Funny enough they send us series of PMs, begging for phone numbers, even the MARRIED ones. Check their followers on nairaland...mostly females. So what are we talking about here?
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
Caracta:
Fine gini? Check their profile pics. As in ehn...they no even try at all. Funny enough they send us series of PMs, begging for phone numbers, even the MARRIED ones. Check their followers on nairaland...mostly females. So what are we talking about here?
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Caracta(f): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
snow_wyte:

Very true. . . The part that annoys me most is where they are scared of succesful women and the competition they give them buh would be quick to lash out on a trying one. . . .
Don't mind them. They get intimidated by single ladies who have thier own cars and houses. They even preach against such things. Then they turn back to complain that we are not independent, simply because they bought us 100 bucks fanta and 50 bucks suya. grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by xynerise: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
Caracta:
grin
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Caracta:
hahahahahahahaha!! I just remembered the Mr NL/handsomeness of NL threads. Chei, my eyes suffereth greatly. Ugliness was everywhere. It was almost like an epidemic.

I can't even count the number of weirdos who have tried sending me PMs but since I'm not following them, I never bother to respond. The married ones are not new. One 40 something year old guy tried hitting on my brother because he had his girl's photo as his profile pic. I laugh tire grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
hahahahahahahaha!! I just remembered the Mr NL/handsomeness of NL threads. Chei, my eyes suffereth greatly. Ugliness was everywhere. It was almost like an epidemic.

I can't even count the number of weirdos who have tried sending me PMs but since I'm not following them, I never bother to respond. The married ones are not new. One 40 something year old guy tried hitting on my brother because he had his girl's photo as his profile pic. I laugh tire grin grin grin

Modella !! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Caracta(f): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
@modella, you see. Put up your profile pic for one week and see the number of PMs you would get. Very funny! I was shocked to my bones the day i found out a popular nairalander that hits on girls here is only 17! Can you just imagine?

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2013

ptdrrrrrr grin grin grin
real talk +100000
Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
Caracta: @modella, you see. Put up your profile pic for one week and see the number of PMs you would get. Very funny! I was shocked to my bones the day i found out a popular nairalander that hits on girls here is only 17! Can you just imagine?
Do I really want to know who this person is? I think not grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Nairaland Ladies by Caracta(f): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
ItsModella:
Do I really want to know who this person is? I think not grin grin grin
You do. I'll tell you later grin cheesy

On a second thought...never mind tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Your Choice of husband Ladies / My Girlfrnd Nd Dis Her Attitude What Should I Do? / I Love To Marry A Sadist lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.