Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,926 members, 7,931,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 06:59 PM

Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. (12475 Views)

Why Are South African Women Crazy About Naija Guys? / England White Women, I Miss Nigeria Ladies (play Boy Confession) / Beautiful Women I Would Not Touch With A Barge Pole! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. by outrage: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2013
chikeorji123:

Also what do u mean by u can't give him baby now?,have he paid ur dowry? hope u knw what dowry means?..
Did u say he can't wait? l don't belive that, not travelling to see his family people is involve here..hey baby! l know my people very well once he land at that village..Marriage will be first Topic.. unless u ill go with him..atleast use that opportunity to meet his people that ill subdue any plan B.. wait! are u sure u love this guy?..
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. by chikeorji123(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2013
Melmo: No I can't go with because I will be schooling. I'm 23
'Sad'..'thinking' u know what? let apply plan B: did ur parent aware of ur relationship with this guy?..what was their opinion?..
Re: Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
Op, Ukwuani is a part in Delta state(my s....) frm the south-south region of Nigeria.

He's not an Igbo man though regarded as Delta Ibo.

In Delta, women are respected;

when they don't smoke, when they are submissive, when they are hardworking (deltans are hardworkin both male and female), when they don't double date before and after marriage, when they respect and stay wit their husband no matter the situation.

I advice you to be womanly with him, know and talk to his people, once in a while dress in his cultural attaire, greet him in his language and do that which a gud lady does unless he's is seriously committed at home.

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. by Melmo: 6:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
@ Samuel thank. That is the best advice I've been given so far.
Re: Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. by Melmo: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2013
How do I greet in his language?
Re: Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
Melmo: @ Samuel thank. That is the best advice I've been given so far.

U're welkom anytime...i'm of a part in the state but not frm the same communinty, be ready to ask him that..

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. by chikeorji123(m): 11:55pm On Jan 10, 2013
Onainor Samuel :
Op, Ukwuani is a part in Delta state(my s....) frm the south-south region of Nigeria.

He's not an Igbo man though regarded as Delta Ibo.

In Delta, women are respected;

when they don't smoke, when they are submissive, when they are hardworking (deltans are hardworkin both male and female), when they don't double date before and after marriage, when they respect and stay wit their husband no matter the situation.

I advice you to be womanly with him, know and talk to his people, once in a while dress in his cultural attaire, greet him in his language and do that which a gud lady does unless he's is seriously committed at home.

Thank you

That's nice but only if she travell home with him to see his people or she ill rush down here and open another Thread saying:NIGERIA MEN ARE WICKED AFTER ALL MY SERVICE TO HIM WHY:?..
Re: Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. by Melmo: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2013
I will be in school around the time he leaves. And he has not paid any dowry
Re: Nigerian Men And South African women. I need Nigerian men opinion. by chikeorji123(m): 11:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
Melmo: I will be in school around the time he leaves. And he has not paid any dowry

Just try to greet him in his local language plus dress like his country people that will surprise him more,so sad u will not travell with him..have u ever speak with any of his people?..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) / Ladies Do You Like D Six Pack In A Guy? / Two Romancelanders I Wish Could Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.