Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,234 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1276052 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:

In tentacles, the a is not pronounced.

In tackles, the a is pronounced.

Phonetics is wonky in almost every wordplay in that battle.

you are talking rubbish!
ten tackles & tentacles are perfectly the same pronunciation. he's rapping so the words come out fast to even notice the stress on the 2nd vowel.

this is what i dislike about you.
i don't begrudge your overall decision but bringing up pedantry to sink someone is just a bit classless.

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

what about tentacles? grin
is it forced?

you don't have fresh angles - i have killed you again today with heavenly disses. go and prepare for tomorrow . from now to christmas - you are officially my bïtch to diss. by the time i am done with you, you would report me to doyin okupe for cyber-bullying.

I have told you bbitch..I am having no verbal warfare with ya...fresh angles ko ...fresh angles ni

abeg shut up and park well ..am only exposing your biting nature....

crack heads/Whitney Houston from
Disaster
insomnia / resisted arrest
Abe Lincoln/ brains/ cinema seat
nun's cloth/ smoking habit
bit heir/here
pH/basic
trip a broad/ oversea employment

idiot grin. bring your mama to my crib for 6 rounds the I ll' forgive you grin. useless BITER
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

you are talking rubbish!
ten tackles & tentacles are perfectly the same pronunciation. he's rapping so the words come out fast to even notice the stress on the 2nd vowel.

i don't begrudge your overall decision but bringing up pedantry to sink someone is just a bit classless.

shut the ffuck up BITER

biters don't have the right to correct people grin.

fagg
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

I fuckedd Teddy dogggy style. the same way I did ya mama and sister..; D

but you were fuckingg other people's lyrics by sinking your premolars

eyahhhhhhh e pain am .... grin

once again look at your C.V

Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic

teddy told me you were a virgin - the only male with a hymën. she took it with her as a trophy. you lost to teddy clearly - no debating!

you have been begging for a rematch & I bet if she steps into ring again, your balls are getting squished again.

Darkrebel:

shut the ffuck up BITER
biters don't have the right to correct people grin.
fagg

says the fool that transcribes UFF battles and still lose. cheesy grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 3:20pm On Nov 17, 2014
teddybiyasi:
007 you must be smoking dry sand who's 14 ehnnnnn
grin my agents supplied the info. even coogar confirmed you're 13; he said he came to your area & saw you running around with only your pants on. Are they lying?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

teddy told me you were a virgin - the only male with a hymën. she took it with her as a trophy. you lost to teddy clearly - no debating!

you have been begging for a rematch & I bet if she steps into ring again, your balls are getting squished again.

Really? but she sucked my dick anyway...
you should have seen your mama craving for my liquid like her worthless life depended on it grin
such a greedy slut..she wanted the whole thing for herself...she almost even BIT my dick

jeez

why una like to dey bite for your family...
Na curse? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

I have told you bbitch..I am having no verbal warfare with ya...fresh angles ko ...fresh angles ni

abeg shut up and park well ..am only exposing your biting nature....

Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic

idiot grin. bring your mama to my crib for 6 rounds the I ll' forgive you grin. useless BITER

you don't have a pënis!
you were in a headlock with teddy & she won. how can you then claim you can give 6 rounds? shameless goat.

oloshious nuisance.

Darkrebel:

Really? but she sucked my dick anyway...
you should have seen your mama craving for my liquid like her worthless life depended on it grin

you don't have a cöck.
you can't get it up - that was why you lost to a chic.

such a greedy slut..she wanted the whole thing for herself...she almost even BIT my dick jeez. why una like to dey bite for your family...
Na curse? grin

ask your mother that.
why did you bite out of her belly. she did to her mother too. dark rebel - your own don finish today.

the info keeps flooding my email - who have you offended. they must be friends of yours from facebook. the material i have with me now would stop you from posting again on this section.

brb.....make i read through it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

says the fool that transcribes UFF battles and still lose. cheesy grin

Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic

Hana
guy take it easy...

must you bite? hahaha grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 3:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
nail son(nelson)/ fill his teens (the h oughta be hidden too embarassed )/mack or d? how many times are u gonna hold ur breath to pronounce that??..........allahu akbar outplayed (no hate to muslims, but we don't allow wack bars)/ car tomb? forreal lipsrsealed .......what happens to the b ? or is that silent too cry nl is dead
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

you don't have a pënis!
you were in a headlock with teddy & she won. how can you then claim you can give 6 rounds? shameless goat.

oloshious nuisance.

I sha banged your mother grin..

useless biter. whoooo OLE !!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

you are talking rubbish!

Mr man stop promoting those who know less to wallow in ignorance. I deducted equal points from both emcees.

When someone has a phonetic misconception, I expect those who know better to educate them, not promote grievance.

Audio link for anyone who doesn't know how to pronounce tentacles below:

https://www.howtopronounce.com/tentacles/
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:

Term = Germ = Sperm

Tam = Pam = Spam.

It's not forced, it's your accent.

Both you and Mikuz got criticised for wordplays, don't gripe over it.
true, they don't sound perfectly alike. But it's negligible! Haba
it's not far stretched at all....

Nd you said i should'nt have used con more than once?
This is my first time of seeing this rule....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
can someone send me an audio link to the pronunciation of philistines pls cry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
fuckyouhard:
nail son(nelson)/ fill his teens (the h oughta be hidden too embarassed )/mack or d? how many times are u gonna hold ur breath to pronounce that??..........allahu akbar outplayed (no hate to muslims, but we don't allow wack bars)/ car tomb? forreal lipsrsealed .......what happens to the b ? or is that silent too cry nl is dead

Illiteracy won't save you, bitter man.

Go and learn how to pronounce tomb.

Nail son was a stretch, but peek a junior was fine.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:

Mr man stop promoting those who know less to wallow in ignorance. I deducted equal points from both emcees.

When someone has a phonetic misconception, I expect those who know better to educate them, not promote grievance.

Audio link for anyone who doesn't know how to pronounce tentacles below:

https://www.howtopronounce.com/tentacles/

nah, this is bullshyte!
it sounded even more like ten tackles down in your link.

now listen to this...
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?rd=1&word=Tentacles

click the volume tab & hear how it's pronounced. there are many things you could have criticised in ely's written - tentacles was far far from it.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

I sha banged your mother grin..

useless biter. whoooo OLE !!!

you don't have a còck!

you better get your pen & learn. an intellectual debate is about to start. now that it's clear you have been rusticated from UNILAG, you can still achieve something in life by being a ghostwriter.

shut up & learn - don't follow the footsteps of your useless father. 70 years in life & yet he has less than N50,000 in asset. my PS4 console can buy your father. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
don't quote me faggit! ....mr philistines.......how many brawls do u judge? but each time kim ur ho moans ur deeck stands erect. now that's wordplay and i didn't force sheet! fill his teens
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Cooger shut the ffuck up bbitch. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:

Illiteracy won't save you, bitter man.

Go and learn how to pronounce tomb.

Nail son was a stretch, but peek a junior was fine.

let's not turn this into another war of words.

i actually respect your opinion on the ish cos to be honest, both battlers could have done better. they are both better than the nonsense verses they dropped and you had it very close but mennnnnnn - you cannot call tentacle bar a stretch or a reach.

it was perfect!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

you don't have a còck!

you better get your pen & learn. an intellectual debate is about to start. now that it's clear you have been rusticated from UNILAG, you can still achieve something in life by being a ghostwriter.

shut up & learn - don't follow the footsteps of your useless father. 70 years in life & yet he has less than N50,000 in asset. my PS4 console can buy your father. grin

super story

Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic
trip a broad/ oversea employment.

see the lines you bit

wacko jacko ..useless bitergrin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
this bastard bragging bout PS4

hahahahah. poverty is a disease grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

super story

Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic
trip a broad/ oversea employment.

see the lines you bit

wacko jacko ..useless bitergrin

i guess you agree with me then you have been rusticated. grin

goodnight, darkie.
you have been sonned again & again & again. i own this title. cool

Darkrebel:
this bastard bragging bout PS4
hahahahah. poverty is a disease grin

but your father can't afford it na.
see the frame of his glasses - isn't that a naija metal-hanger? cheesy grin cheesy the same ish that hangs second hand pänties in yaba market? grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 3:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
fuckyouhard:

don't quote me faggit! ....mr philistines.......how many brawls do u judge? but each time kim ur ho moans ur deeck stands erect. now that's wordplay and i didn't force sheet! fill his teens

You dey vex because you spat like an illiterate and could not handle the critique

See how thís bros jumped on my set for critiquing Elymax wordplay despite the fact I equally critiqued Mikuz and deducted same points from both.

Go learn how to pronounce Philistines instead of continually exposing your illiteracy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGbvhwECuXs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:39pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

don't mind ibime - he was being pedantic with that. tentacles is 100% perfect as a pun.

i don't have time for argument so if the majority wants kim to proceed, so be it.
d thing just dey supprise me sha...
I welcome critics alot. It's what's helped me improve thus far...
But i no just understand all this one bis dey yarn...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
hahahaha!! and the excuses keep comin!........all to defend his beloveth in whom his millions of sperms are stored. shame on u, beetch!! you'll post link for mack or d too or ma lack eye....pun r.a.p.i.s.t!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
fuckyouhard:

Grow a brain please, even as small as a mustard seed. I don't see how this is any of ur business. Darkrebel, e don do na, since morning!

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

d thing just dey supprise me sha...
I welcome critics alot. It's what's helped me improve thus far...
But i no just understand all this one bis dey yarn...

bis cannot defend that anywhere.
yea, he was right with silicon & the other things he said about the battle.

tentacles no dey at all.
bis should apologise so we can move on. even if we agreed you lose, it wasn't land-slide. that's the weakest i have seen kim so he barely crossed the line.

i can take a debatable loss - so be proud of yourself. keep your head up bro. next time you would know what to avoid that can easily expose you to criticism. we all learn everyday.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2014
my assertion of the rhymes is correct.......but see here now they either called it a tie or gave it to kim
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
kr0ne:

Grow a brain please, even as small as a mustard seed. I don't see how this is any of ur business. Darkrebel, e don do na, since morning!
BACK OFF, MAN!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

let's not turn this into another war of words.

i actually respect your opinion on the ish cos to be honest, both battlers could have done better. they are both better than the nonsense verses they dropped and you had it very close but mennnnnnn - you cannot call tentacle bar a stretch or a reach.

it was perfect!

There is no war of words here.

You suppose act mature instead of fanning flames.

Mikuz could have come here to criticize me for singling out his wordplay, but instead Elymax did and you fanned the flames whilst FYH is holding grievance from 6 months ago borne out of illiteracy and putting mouth in the matter.

The tentacles line, I deducted point for two reaches in one scheme ie Two knees and tentacles. Both together in the same bar so I had to foul him.

Your link above clearly shows us tentacles is pronounced exactly as my link
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:

There is no war of words here.

You suppose act mature instead of fanning flames.

i ain't fanning any flame - i already said i don't begrudge your decision. at the end of the day, the battle could have come harder than that. i have seen better material from both textcees...

Mikuz could have come here to criticize me for singling out his wordplay, but instead Elymax did and you fanned the flames whilst FYH is holding grievance from 6 months ago borne out of illiteracy and putting mouth in the matter.

he did cos you singled out the ones he felt he was perfect. everything you said about kim as far as criticism goes is correct - i voted before you so we agreed on kim's rëtarded reaches & forced wordplays.

The tentacles line, I deducted point for two reaches in one scheme ie Two knees and tentacles. Both together in the same bar so I had to foul him.

this is just pedantry. if you had deducted 6 points from silly kin, i wouldn't have said a word but 2 knees/ten tackles?? i need to speak to your english teacher.

Your link above clearly shows us tentacles is pronounced exactly as my link

nah.....its not the same.
mine had the second vowel stressed more than yours. in a rapid-fire delivery, you won't know the difference.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

i guess you agree with me then you have been rusticated. grin

goodnight, darkie.
you have been sonned again & again & again. i own this title. cool

but your father can't afford it na.
see the frame of his glasses - isn't that a naija metal-hanger? cheesy grin cheesy the same ish that hangs second hand pänties in yaba market? grin

eyahhhhh

Is that why your mother wears bend down select undies that she bought from from ketu market?

you can't run biter

Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic

useless animal grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.