Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1273980 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
yes...you hold the title of BITERS ...

oponu. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
..'ol fool yappin! am glad many people have seen how manipulative u can be. and callin me an illiterate only makes u sillier than u are........ u fail to judge urself on ur mack or d/nail son puns but ur here barkin over two knees which sounds better than most of ur wordies...shame on u, fagg! go to fb and see if they won't cremate u. u can't! all u do is sit here and do ur politics.

and see where the whole truth lies...

We will sell our shadow to those who stand within it .....in other words u'd give ur deeck to any fagg who's willin to suck it..........i won't! sorry to disappoint
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Coogar, if u stop he'll stop. It's ok, bro
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
fuckyouhard:
..'ol fool yappin! am glad many people have seen how manipulative u can be. and callin me an illiterate only makes u sillier than u are........ u fail to judge urself on ur mack or d/nail son puns but ur here barkin over two knees which sounds better than most of ur wordies...shame on u, fagg! go to fb and see if they won't cremate u. u can't! all u do is sit here and do ur politics.

and see where the whole truth lies...

We will sell our shadow to those who stand within it .....in other words u'd give ur deeck to any fagg who's willin to suck it..........i won't! sorry to disappoint

In the last 5 minutes, you've proved to us you don't know how to pronounce 'tomb' and 'phillistines'. . . . what does that make you? An illiterate.

So when learned people critique your illiteracy, please respect your level of education and be quiet.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 17, 2014
fuckyouhard to be honest bro...I don't really think following Sauron/cooger is a good idea

the dude is a snitch bbitch..a pathetic biter and politician...he would rather give credit to warrriblood than geoxpress .....

I don't think you should ...

and besides ..Philistines/ fill his teens is correct and good for a wordplay...

but Nail son / nelson isn't that good...

ibime also...I think tentacles/ ten tackles can be overlooked and forgiven ...its still okay..compared to team mar ya and corny wordplays that mik did...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

this is just pedantry. if you had deducted 6 points from silly kin, i wouldn't have said a word but 2 knees/ten tackles?? i need to speak to your english teacher.

Twice in one bar is a foul.

Two knees is not Tunis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuUcA2hn5Yo

And besides, I did not deduct points for 'silly kin' or 'kin dumb' cos they were build-ups and not material to the punch he landed. That's only fair, so as not to kill the emcees' morale, so I only concentrated on the wordplays they used to punch.

3 points deducted for both Mikuz and Elymax, I don't see the palaver. . . . except the illiterate FYH crying foul.

I only singled both emcees wordplay for an indepth critique cos it's time to make an example of the proliferation of reaches we are seeing recently. It's nothing personal to both emcees.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:

Twice in one bar is a foul.

Two knees is not Tunis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuUcA2hn5Yo

And besides, I did not deduct points for 'silly kin' or 'kin dumb' cos they were build-ups and not material to the punch he landed. That's only fair, so as not to kill the emcees' morale, so I only concentrated on the wordplays they used to punch.

3 points deducted for both Mikuz and Elymax, I don't see the palaver. . . . except the illiterate FYH crying foul.

I only singled both emcees wordplay for an indepth critique cos it's time to make an example of the proliferation of reaches we are seeing recently. It's nothing personal to both emcees.
ur a fool to the core! a criminal and a politician too!! u remember to google and post links for pronunciation each time ur beetch gets forked..........shame on u! does the ante in up the ante sound like aunty?? but u played it here and got hailed....what about ma lack eye? ....another foolish wordplay from the so called king of puns! g hos are fat...no matter how much effort u put it's still forced! and here u are now sweatin over the two knees and ten tackles pun which even make sense, as it's comin from the football angle....u even had to google! the same shameless u who overlooked ely man pun geoxpress did! it's really a shame....... cry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:
fuckyouhard to be honest bro...I don't really think following Sauron/cooger is a good idea

the dude is a snitch bbitch..a pathetic biter and politician...he would rather give credit to warrriblood than geoxpress .....

I don't think you should ...

and besides ..Philistines/ fill his teens is correct and good for a wordplay...

but Nail son / nelson isn't that good...

ibime also...I think tentacles/ ten tackles can be overlooked and forgiven ...its still okay..compared to team mar ya and corny wordplays that mik did...
u think am sayin this because of coogar? nah..........even in ksslib's case i said the same thing, and coogar was supportin mik then.....don't u notice this man never sleeps when kim is in danger?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2014
fuckyouhard:
ur a fool to the core! a criminal and a politician too!! u remember to google and post links for pronunciation each time ur beetch gets forked..........shame on u! does the ante in up the ante sound like aunty?? but u played it here and got hailed....what about ma lack eye? ....another foolish wordplay from the so called king of puns! g hos are fat...no matter how much effort u put it's still forced! and here u are now sweatin over the two knees and ten tackles pun which even makes sense, as it's comin from the football angle....u even had to google! the same shameless u who overlooked ely man pun geoxpress did! it's really a shame....... cry

I have told you illiterate, it's best you keep quiet when learned people are talking. Today alone, you've shown us you don't know how to pronounce 'tomb', 'philistines' and 'auntie'. Did you attend Idumota Comprehensive?

The difference between me and you. . . . I know when I'm reaching. . . . whilst you are an illiterate who doesn't know when your wack local wordplays don't connect.

The number of reaches I've done in 6 years on NL equate to the amount of colloquial reaches you spit in one verse alone. . . . illiterate.

"I came out to defend Mikuz cos he's in trouble" yet deducted the same points from Mikuz and Elymax for reaching. Not only is your English poor, your Maths is deplorable.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:

I have told you illiterate, it's best you keep quiet when learned people are talking. Today alone, you've shown us you don't know how to pronounce 'tomb', 'philistines' and 'auntie'. Did you attend Idumota Comprehensive?

The difference between me and you. . . . I know when I'm reaching. . . . whilst you are an illiterate who doesn't know when your wack local wordplays don't connect.

The number of reaches I've done in 6 years on NL equate to the amount of colloquial reaches you spit in one verse alone. . . . illiterate.

poosie....ur even foolin urself the more!!! ante is a close rhyme to aunty/auntie/shanty etc....meanin it's slanted! but the forkin u won't accept two knees and ten tackles are slanted too, right? check what u showed me again... rhymes and close rhymes ...mr I KNOW IT ALL, so tell us why u didn't go for perfect rhymes? .......u don't have a say on this one and u can't fool me cos am not one of those u feed sperms.... now who's the illiterate? [size=15pt]POOSIE!![/size]
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
..this is what u showed me ... near rhymes! everybody here knows anti and aunty don't sound perfectly the same!

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 5:10pm On Nov 17, 2014
fuckyouhard:
..this is what u showed me ... near rhymes! everybody here knows anti and aunty don't sound perfectly the same!

You must be blind as well as an illiterate. . . . can't you see that "Rhymes" is what was chosen there. . . .

fuckyouhard:
poosie....ur even foolin urself the more!!! ante is a close rhyme to aunty/auntie/shanty etc....meanin it's slanted! but the forkin u won't accept two knees and ten tackles are slanted too, right? check what u showed me again... rhymes and close rhymes ...mr I KNOW IT ALL, so tell us why u didn't go for perfect rhymes? .......u don't have a say on this one and u can't fool me cos am not one of those u feed sperms.... now who's the illiterate? [size=15pt]POOSIE!![/size]

Lemme help you with the link. . . .

http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?Word=ante&org1=syl&org2=l&org3=y&typeofrhyme=perfect

Show me that Auntie falls under "Near rhymes". . . . illiterate. . . .

Whilst your at it, go and show us if "tackles" even comes up in 'Rhymes' or 'Near Rhymes' to "tentacles".

http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?Word=tentacle&typeofrhyme=nry&org1=syl&org2=l&org3=y

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:

You must be blind as well as an illiterate. . . . can't you see that "Rhymes" is what was chosen there. . . .

Lemme help you with the link. . . .

http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?Word=ante&org1=syl&org2=l&org3=y&typeofrhyme=perfect

Show me that Auntie doesn't falls under "Near rhymes". . . . illiterate. . . .

Whilst your at it, go and show us if "tackles" even comes up in 'Near Rhymes' to "tentacles".

http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?Word=tentacle&typeofrhyme=nry&org1=syl&org2=l&org3=y

somethin is very wrong with u! ten tackles is a wordplay..........how do u expect to find it in words that rhyme with tentacles?? it's like searchin for mass occur in massacre. and fork if u believe or not they sound the same! ...ok, scratch that....find us malachi and jehosaphat too...MR KNOW EVERYTHIN
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime, abeg u for leave this boy. He's very bitter as u can see grin and he's still learning. Na just that battle ish still dey pain am for mind.
Fuckyouhard, if na rhymes u wan begin argue with Ibime forget am, he don dey do thing for years. U never reach at all. Stop ranting and learn, son grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
kr0ne:
Ibime, abeg u for leave this boy. He's very bitter as u can see grin and he's still learning. Na just that battle ish still dey pain am for mind.
Fuckyouhard, if na rhymes u wan begin argue with Ibime forget am, he don dey do thing for years. U never reach at all. Stop ranting and learn, son grin
am i supposed to listen to that? undecided undecided undecided ......please mind ur biz
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
fuckyouhard:
somethin is very wrong with u! ten tackles is a wordplay..........how do u expect to find it in words that rhyme with tentacles?? it's like searchin for mass occur in massacre. and fork if u believe or not they sound the same! ...ok, scratch that....find us malachi and jehosaphat too...MR KNOW EVERYTHIN

If you like you can quote everything I've ever spit.

Eediot jumping from one argument to another.

You told us "tomb" does not have a silent b. . . .instead of admitting you were wrong. . .

You jumped to "Philistines". . . then. . . .instead of admitting you were wrong. . .

You jumped to "Ante". . . . now, instead of admitting you were wrong. . . . you want to jump to Jehosaphat.

Imagine me explaining a handful of my reaches to an illiterate whose phonetics is wrong in half of every thing he ever spit?

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2014
fuckyouhard:
am i supposed to listen to that? undecided undecided undecided ......please mind ur biz
No, I'm only begging u to stop being a nuisance in public. Person wey see u here go begin think say u get mind, dem no know say u no fit harm ordinary fly. The same with Limerick, pastor pikin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hi coogar
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:

You told us "tomb" does not have a silent b. . . .instead of admitting you were wrong. . .

You jumped to "Philistines". . . then. . . .instead of admitting you were wrong. . .

You jumped to "Ante". . . . now, instead of admitting you were wrong. . . . you want to jump to Jehosaphat.

Imagine me explaining a handful of my reaches to an illiterate whose phonetics is wrong in half of every thing he ever spit?

and see who's talkin? undecided ....an old politician who can't leave this site and battle in other sites.......twice u3 has crossed boundaries to come here and whoop u but u got ur fagmates to thank cos they backed u same way u back them too....i mean same way u bang them too grin shameless poof! u don't have time to vote in other battle threads but u have time to play ur old, corny politics in support of ur wife kim car dash yarn grin pun r.a.pist!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
kr0ne:

No, I'm only begging u to stop being a nuisance in public. Person wey see u here go begin think say u get mind, dem no know say u no fit harm ordinary fly. The same with Limerick, pastor pikin grin
go fork urself!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:

ouch
!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:36pm On Nov 17, 2014
fuckyouhard:
go fork urself!
Are u bitter or obsessed? Shii is getting me confused
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
kr0ne:

Are u bitter or obsessed? Shii is getting me confused

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatred
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatred
No, it's bitterness. He was once an Ibime stan

fuckyouhard:
fork this list! check this instead. . descending order

6. kim aka mikuz

5. theprekky

4. dbr

3. siddoggg

2. coogar (his unreplied verse against the and his brags got him here)

1. ibime (only a fool wud contest this)

honorable mentions: streetwise (cud have been first buh he died while tryin) dj5naira (for his consistent cipher on ffr) and fuckyouhard cool cool cool (the newest terror on ffr)

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
iyabodeh:
Hi coogar
sneeze...
Coogar aint around..you can leave a message at is mailbox. Are you sexy?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
fuckyouhard:
and see who's talkin? undecided ....an old politician who can't leave this site and battle in other sites.......twice u3 has crossed boundaries to come here and whoop u but u got ur fagmates to thank cos they backed u same way u back them too....i mean same way u bang them too grin shameless poof! u don't have time to vote in other battle threads but u have time to play ur old, corny politics in support of ur wife kim car dash yarn grin pun r.a.pist!

Isn't it obvious that you are obsessed with me? Wetin concern you with how I spend my leisure time?

Wetin concern you with U3 who is my paddy - Was it not the same Facebookers that voted for me in my first battle with U3?

Joke of the matter is a wack ninja feeling aggrieved over heavyweights matter.

You get luck say we dey discuss as per se we belong on the same rap forum. Believe me son, we don't belong in the same circle, either in rap or in life. . . so cool your matter.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
kr0ne:

No, it's bitterness. He was once an Ibime stan

its hatred. . I also hated ibime for saying thrash bout my verse without explaining. .despite the fact I didn't before.. he was arrogant...till he killed sauron and it changed.
fyh's may have liked him before but it changed due to ibime's comment..ibime should learn how to criticise with respect especially to newbies..go read his comment in fyh vs mikuz..if you were the one, won't you be hurt?.
they should settle...as for sauron...that one has always been a fool ..all he does is manipulate
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Thís is rubbish.
Mikuz bodybagged FYH.
Its not even a contest.
Unfortunately Mik made many enemies on thís
board from his time as MOD hence thís nonsense.
FYH verse did not move me at all - definitely not
generic puns about bàlls and snooker players, or
'producing writtens' and 'giving birth to notebooks'
or 'males' and 'postal service'. That shyt is a level
below VET level. A vet would keep away from that
kinda stuff in a battle cos it's overplayed.
Comparing Mikz verse to FYH is like comparing Ali
to Hasim Rahman.
Mikuz got EVERY CATEGORY except PERSONALS.
Thís is utter nonsense.
MVGT - MIKUZ

this was what caused their fight..this was what ibime said--

kr0ne ..this is enough to make one hate...
this isn't criticism ....it isn't .....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by fuckyouhard: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2014
that was before...........not anymore..damn! why shud i care about how u live ur life....and who the fork told u we don't belong in same circle...fork whatever u are and bleep whatever u think of others....just stay here with balls in ur hands.....it's ur luck!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

shut the ffuck up dude and stop tagging me bbitch ..who cares bout' what you say...am only saying the dude's a filthy biter and you are preaching sermons....dude ffuck out and die miserably
I am not a big fan of ad hominems. I will have to loose some brain cells to descend that low. Enough said.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2014
Elymax wins this easy.
On all levels.
He's the only one rapping. I don't know what the
other bloke is doing. I ain't feeling him at all. If the
line is too long, it has no rhythm.

same with this
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2014
Reyginus:
I am not a big fan of ad hominems. I will have to loose some brain cells to descend that low. Enough said.

dude...just ffuck out...you irritate me

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.