Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,232 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1276048 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2014
Limerick:
Lmao, quote darkrebel and become an instant hater. IDGAF tho grin

the dude is a ghost account....shouting bout sauron since morning ..what's my business with him
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

bragging about PS4

game that I would smash and buy 4 more the next Day...

sstupid pretender
thats 320k put together

1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

you? buy PS4
if your mother fücks all the registered okada men in the whole of south west nigeria, she still wouldn't afford the game pad, let alone the game console.

see mumu feeling funky - you are a village sponsored student. if i send a message to your home town that you have been expelled from UNILAG & you just use their money to buy recharge cards to troll on the internet, then be prepared to run mad.

over 500 market women & about a thousand men contribute 5% of their trade towards your education & you are here wasting their hard-earned sweat trying to pretend you are a textcee. don't you have a conscience? - all those half-nakêd women working day & night to make sure you become the first graduate of the hometown & this is how you repay them?

it shall not be well with you. may their breâsts curse you for wasting their time & money to buy recharge card. may the cries of their babies haunt you in your dreams.....and finally, may the remaining days of your life be as 10 times as painful as the last few seconds of gadaffi. smiley

dude ... you are such a geek
do you even have any girlfriend at all? grin

don't you get the message...stop typing novels...I ain't reading them.... this nigga is a nerd in real life... obviously. BITER
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2014
@ kr0ne ,na here the wahala for start.....

https://www.nairaland.com/1999175/know-husband-cheating-me#28053058

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2014
Limerick:

thats 320k put together

not with my money of course... its something I could easily ask pops for ..and that statement was hyperbolic am not wasteful..why would I smash my game...grin who needs a Ps4 when I play Xbox ..

the game that even my younger brother doesn't value is what this mumu is bragging about
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

dude ... you are such a geek
do you even have any girlfriend at all? grin

are you still asking - your mother's my first girlfriend - i kept her hymën in my freezer as a trophy!

don't you get the message...stop typing novels...I ain't reading them.... this nigga is a nerd in real life... obviously. BITER

you don't tell me what to do, fâggot!
it's the other way round. your father doesn't provide the bandwidth on NL so shut that cesspit you call a mouth.

the message isn't meant for you to read - it's for others to know the kinda pathetic kerosene background you hail from. don't come to NL to brag, to enter your house, one must bend down completely........
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 17, 2014
@ sauron

Dude just grow up already.... You are a Geek ...grin I am not ready to exert the energy you use in typing those novels ....

So i ll' Catch you later BITER... Am going to watch some newly downloaded movies now ...so I ll' reply your rants tomorrow ....

Jobless 35 year old man...keep deceiving yourself online typing epistles and exchanging words with those half your age grin....that only proves how rretarded you are ...bye bye...till tomorrow grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:06pm On Nov 17, 2014
Guykhena:

Na now me dey follow the tori up so grin ..
I 1st notice the caseles dude and he discussion with rozzay about her husbi in the afternoon,but I no really pay attention cus I be dey on a journey(and I think say na joke).. 1hr later I suprise I see 'Nobody'(signifying she deactivated her acct)...

Well sha I dey dig deep now cool ,I'll be back with the updates,stay tuned cool......
I no ask u for updates joor! Show me link make I follow suit grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
an engineer that has been ranting all day....
....... indeed ...grin. useless bastard .... go get a girlfriend cos you are boring and a nerd... imagine this dude talking bout' verbal warfare ...lmfao ...this dude must be a 30 year old man with three year old brain ....

such a lunatic

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
kr0ne:

I no ask u for updates joor! Show me link make I follow suit grin

Tho I see it as a misunderstanding(she aint that personality they mixing up)....
I can tell peeps were mocking/trolling her(that explains why that nigga traced her down here)..
Maybe she couldn't handle the pressure and took the safe way out....(Just a theory tho)...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
and am sure he is sweating now typing another long Novel. grin .... such a geek
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:
@ sauro
Dude just grow up already.... You are a Geek ...grin I am not ready to exert the energy you use in typing those novels ....

just say you have run out of recharge cards to get on the internet.....indolent church rat! he's so poor his dreams are in black & white. he cannot afford coloured dreams.

So i ll' Catch you later BITER... Am going to watch some newly downloaded movies now ...so I ll' reply your rants tomorrow ....

you will catch your gorilla father later....
who are you catching? when does light & darkness overlap? abi dem swear for you?

Jobless 35 year old man...keep deceiving yourself online typing epistles and exchanging words with those half your age grin....that only proves how rretarded you are ...bye bye...till tomorrow grin

i work in a kitchen, now i am jobless?
no wonder you were rusticated in school - you are too daft to follow a script to the end. i have not wavered in mine throughout - your father is still an irresponsible man - he should have been manually castrated so as to prevent idïotic offspring like yourself from his loins.

Darkrebel:
an engineer that has been ranting all day....
....... indeed ...grin. useless bastard .... go get a girlfriend cos you are boring and a nerd... imagine this dude talking bout' verbal warfare ...lmfao ...this dude must be a 30 year old man with three year old brain ....
such a lunatic

whatever you say.....
my mission is to reduce you to shreds. the next time you use my name or imply in a disrespectful manner concerning my username, your mother would get electronically bïtch-slapped.

the warning is in my NL signature.
i have a zero tolerance for photosensitive epileptic bastârds like you. go home now & take a deep reflection on the damage i have done to your family tree. we start again afresh tomorrow. you want war? well - i am UPS' delivery boy and i am bringing war to your doorstep, you recto-cranially inverted tröglodyte!

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

just say you have run out of recharge cards to get on the internet.....indolent church rat! he's so poor his dreams are in black & white. he cannot afford coloured dreams.

you will catch your gorilla father later....
who are you catching? when does light & darkness overlap? abi dem swear for you?

i work in a kitchen, now i am jobless?
no wonder you were rusticated in school - you are too daft to follow a script to the end. i have not wavered in mine throughout - your father is still an irresponsible man - he should have been manually castrated so as to prevent idïotic offspring like yourself from his loins.

whatever you say.....
my mission is to reduce you to shreds. the next time you use my name or imply in a disrespectful manner concerning my username, your mother would get electronically bïtch-slapped.

the warning is in my NL signature.
i have a zero tolerance for photosensitive epileptic bastârds like you. go home now & take a deep reflection on the damage i have done to your family tree. we start again afresh tomorrow. you want war? well - i am UPS' delivery boy and i am bringing war to your doorstep, you recto-cranially inverted tröglodyte!

this guy you get time..... recharge card or WiFi? *puzzled*

keep writing your Novels ......you are a geek

and a BITER grin whoooooooo OLE
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
shameless BITER

see all the lyrics he bit

crack heads/Whitney Houston from
Disaster
insomnia / resisted arrest
Abe Lincoln/ brains/ cinema seat
nun's cloth/ smoking habit
bit heir/here
pH/basic
trip a broad/ oversea employment

grin keep typing your Novels
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2014
and am sure he's sweating typing another long sermon ..grin. fool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:30pm On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

this guy you get time..... recharge card or WiFi? *puzzled*

keep writing your Novels ......you are a geek
and a BITER grin whoooooooo OLE

that's the difference between the one that controls time & space.....AND a wannabe like you that is trying to fit but his body odour is hindering him.

you are a nuisance....
and if anyone here is wondering why you are a nuisance then i will let them know it's because you were conceived via anäl sėx.....and that explains how much of an arsëhole you are.

no wonder you chose shawarma as a username. poor people are often obsessed of what they can never have. shawarma indeed! when your 3-square meal every day is P&P(pap & palm oil) cheesy grin

Darkrebel:
and am sure he's sweating typing another long sermon ..grin. fool

my own is to destroy your credibility.
one day your UNILAG friends will trace you here and see how you were technicallu destroyed by my excellent verbiage. grin cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Guykhena:

Na now me dey follow the tori up so grin ..
I 1st notice the caseles dude and he discussion with rozzay about her husbi in the afternoon,but I no really pay attention cus I be dey on a journey(and I think say na joke).. 1hr later I suprise I see 'Nobody'(signifying she deactivated her acct)...

Well sha I dey dig deep now cool ,I'll be back with the updates,stay tuned cool......

Give us the link
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

that's the difference between the one that controls time & space.....AND a wannabe like you that is trying to fit but his body odour is hindering him.

you are a nuisance....
and if anyone here is wondering why you are a nuisance then i will let them know it's because you were conceived via anäl sėx.....and that explains how much of an arsëhole you are.

no wonder you chose shawarma as a username. poor people are often obsessed of what they can never have. shawarma indeed! when your 3-square meal every day is P&P(pap & palm oil) cheesy grin

my own is to destroy your credibility.
one day your UNILAG friends will trace you here and see how you were technical destroyed by excellent verbiage. grin cheesy

you even know what my girl friend calls me-- hahaha shawarma ...grin that's good

look at the lines you bit
Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic

BITER ..eyahhhhhj grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:37pm On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

you even know what my girl friend calls me-- hahaha shawarma ...grin that's good

Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic

BITER ..eyahhhhhj grin

you are not leaving again?
hahahaha - nice.....more opportunity to let out the gist of the ancestral curse affecting your family.

don't run o......
lemme switch to the second gear. you dunno who you dealing with. till christmas, this is what you shall be getting.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

you are not leaving again?
hahahaha - nice.....more opportunity to let out the gist of the ancestral curse affecting your family.

don't run o......
lemme switch to the second gear. you dunno who you dealing with. till christmas, this is what you shall be getting.

eyahhhhhh grin

all I ll for is post the lines you bit...
you can keep typing novels...

Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic

wack BITER grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 17, 2014
the useless dickhead is probably sweating composing his usual Novels ...grin

don't give yourself heart attack ...oloshi

useless BITER
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

eyahhhhhh grin

all I ll for is post the lines you bit...
you can keep typing novels...

Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic

wack BITER grin

the fool has run out of ideas.....
go to UFF & steal lines like you always do. call your dad, oh sorry - he's such an illiterate he cannot write a single sentence correctly in english or yoruba.

that's what happens when a man with toxins in his testiclēs is allowed to fertilize an ovüm that has traces of cyst in it. they tend to produce kids with high strain of down syndrome coupled with acute epilepsy.

Darkrebel:
the useless dickhead is probably sweating composing his usual Novels ...grin
don't give yourself heart attack ...oloshi
useless BITER

sweat ke?
this is what i do....its second nature to me to destroy idïots like you with words. your lines keep getting shorter with the same crap you have been spewing in the last 12 hrs.

i have been bringing fresh material in every reply. if this was a boxing bout, your mother woulda changed her attire into an all black now to mourn your death. i am the king of these disses. i invented english language.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2014
Ibime:

Give us the link

depends,if you mean that of what Ema brought up,the link's right above..
But if its that of her discussion on this thread prior to the deactivation umm unlucky,she modified her posts before deactivating.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2014
somebody should help darkrebel with lines - the fool has run outta ideas. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

go to UFF & steal lines like you always do. call your dad, oh sorry - he's such an illiterate he cannot write a single sentence correctly in english or yoruba.

that's what happens when a man with toxins in his testiclēs is allowed to fertilize an ovüm that has traces of cyst in it. they tend to produce kids with high strain of down syndrome coupled with acute epilepsy.

sweat ke?
this is what i do....its second nature to me to destroy idïots like you with words. your lines keep getting shorter with the same crap you have been spewing in the last 12 hrs.

i have been bringing fresh material in every reply. if this was a boxing bout, your mother woulda changed her attire into an all black now to mourn your death. i am the king of these disses. i invented english language.

which ideas? who get time for you?
all I will do is post the lines you bit grin
if e dey pain you, go hug transformer..keep typing novels

look at the lines you stole

Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic

wack BITER grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:
somebody should help darkrebel with lines - the fool has run outta ideas. cheesy

see the lines you stole

Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic

eyahhhh

wack BITER grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

which ideas? who get time for you?
all I will do is post the lines you bit grin
if e dey pain you, go hug transformer..keep typing novels

that is exactly what i want.....
just keep posting the same ish - it's an opportunity for me to get out my 6,000 lines of fresh disses. the more you quote me, the more you get destroyed. by the time we reach page 1000, your father would disown you.

Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic

wacky BITER grin

show us your father - oloshious fellow.
simon shawarma - he denied his father just because pop duke is ugly. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

sweat ke?

shut the ffuck up. grin who cares..if you like type Latin

all I know is..look at the lines you stole

Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic

grin wack BITER
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Guykhena:

depends,if you mean that of what Ema brought up,the link's right above..
But if its that of her discussion on this thread prior to the deactivation umm unlucky,she modified her posts before deactivating.
Did the Caseless dude modify his comment too? I just wanna know if it's the same Rozzay that we all voted in Miss the NL bla bla bla
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
coogar:

that is exactly what i want.....
just keep posting the same ish - it's an opportunity for me to get out my 6,000 lines of fresh disses. the more you quote me, the more you get destroyed. by the time we reach page 1000, your father would disown you.

show us your father - oloshious fellow.
simon shawarma - he denied his father just because pop duke is ugly. cheesy grin

eyahhhhh e pain am grin

Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic

Wack BITER. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
idiott am waiting..type your novel..lemme give you the regular grin useless BITER
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 9:52pm On Nov 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

shut the ffuck up. grin who cares..if you like type Latin. all I know is..look at the lines you stole

shawarma, is it true your father is HIV positive? grin akin your friend just sent me a mail detailing this.... heard he got infected through a chimp.

[s]crack heads/Whitney Houston from
Disaster
bit heir/here
pH/basic

grin wack BITER [/s]

all jokes aside....
i am being charitable now.

leave your father's addy - i want to send nixoderm to your dad to cure the eczema in his teeth. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.