Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,580 members, 7,923,965 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:20 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1283268 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 05, 2014
MikyAeres:

WACKIZOLO....

what does that mean... mongrel? is that what your mom tattooed on the left cheek of her wrinkled asss?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:24am On Dec 05, 2014
Guykhena tnx Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я last night
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2014
MikyAeres:

unlike u.. i dnt care

cos you are WORTHLESS...a mixture of saliva and vomit grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sosiqdude(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2014
Kr0ne..guykhena..Elymaxiimus..I will post my verse around 6 or 7...I will be so busy by 4..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by MikyAeres(m): 9:28am On Dec 05, 2014
Darkrebel:

what does that mean... mongrel? is that what your mom tattooed on the left cheek of her wrinkled asss?

www.google.com

or ask ifa
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 05, 2014
MikyAeres:

www.google.com

or ask ifa

your mum should have swallowed your dad's sperm..
do you know that?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LooNat11kk: 9:34am On Dec 05, 2014
Darkrebel:

that was a rushed verse.. . I have no anger ...

how many days do you script your verses here...probably 3 days or so..right?

do you think you can beat me if I use 3 days to script for you? I don't think so ........

Nigga quit acting a fool

I done son niggas who'll beat your @rse silly, you're the least I expect to have me worried (battle-wise)on this forum

Moroever, you both were given 5days to write, yet you couldn't come up to par

You got beaten, deal with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 05, 2014
LooNat11kk:

Nigga quit acting a fool

I done son niggas who'll beat your @rse silly, you're the least I expect to have me worried (battle-wise)on this forum

who cared about the battle....how can you say I was beaten?
if you thought I was beaten..then you are a wack dick riding fool as well ...he had time to script.. I even told him let's drop on Friday, he refused..I had to rush and I still beat him

I dropped 3 verses in 3 days ..the topical tourney included..can you do that? do you know how mentally stressful it is not to talk of school works..

dude you had better just keep quiet there..you drop one verse in 2 years...

just chill till after all this school stress...during Xmas period..I will brawl you and you will be surprised.... krone is too big for you. stop overhyping your lame self .....and the link you gave me to your brawl..I checked it out and slept halfway ..now go die pig.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Guykhena(m): 9:49am On Dec 05, 2014
gottoboy:
Guykhena tnx Fo̶̷̩̥̊͡Я last night

Ok this above statement sounds weird. undecided ,lol.

Anyway no probs ,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:50am On Dec 05, 2014
LooNat11kk:

Nigga quit acting a fool

i think you should know your stands....
You said THESE NEW FACES cant make it on fb...
I come around there once in a while. Nd i see em verses...
What y'all do there is COMIC... Not real BARS! Sosiqdude would whoop the hell outta that inkblood... Most of them fb niggas should be doing stand up comedy not rap!

Their bars there are very disorganised plus they stretch like hell!
It's only some of you who started from here that manage to keep it clean.
The likes of thunder, iceberg, you n co...

This battle you saying darkrebel lost, look at it with your church mind. He beat that guy hands down..
Though the dude tried but he was floored!

You saying the newest faces there would floor coogar, yet when he destroyed siddogg, y'all where running helter skelter on fb.

I was there, i saw the way his bars were being quoted. Ink n co were shievering. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2014
Eminem's been inspiring me lately... am not a Stan grin

but I have been reaching his old tapes and they are inspiring

Eminem's lyrics..

"The Art Of Rap (Freestyle)"
How the ffuck he got an Oscar?
Passed out in his red Mazda
With his fucking head in his pasta
In the parking lot of k-mart plaza
Across from the red lobster
Looking like the Lochness monster
Dressed like a cross-dressed mobster
Talk is cheap it costs less to gossip
I’d probably be a lot less
Hostile if you snots kept your shnozzes out the
airholes
Or get bleeped in all seven holes
Ass, mouth, pussy, yeah both ears and hah! yes
nostrils
At the ozzfest with nas bumping das efx in wrecked
up Datsun
And dropped two extra strength Watson vicodin out
my pocket
They cost less I'm a hot mess cause I tripped and
got my head stuck
In a wasp’s nest in the process awesome
Drunk as Bleep
One sock pulling my boxers up with boxing gloves
But I keep dropping my fucking binoculars
Got two fucking hydroxycuts and four oxy's stuck
in my esophagus
These three lesbian little stocky sluts
Thought I swallowed two hockey pucks
Started screamin' "Serves you right you cocky
ffuck!
That's what you get for mockin' us
Ain't as cool as you thought you was."
Bitch all I did when I walked up was have my dick in
a sock
And it's a sock puppet so no strings attached you
can all suck it
(Chick-uh) get it? Ah Bleep it
Shits about to get hairy as motherfucking
Chewbacca's nuts
Ccocksuckers

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

What y'all do there is COMIC...

This battle you saying darkrebel lost, look at it with your church mind. He beat that guy hands down..

You saying the newest faces there would floor coogar, yet when he destroyed siddogg, y'all where running helter skelter on fb.

I was there, i saw the way his bars were being quoted. Ink n co were shievering. grin

is Loonatiik even a vet ?

not in my eyes anyway. . he needs to cut his bragging though cos he hasn't even won anything (tourney) or any big name.....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:00am On Dec 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

What y'all do there is COMIC... Not real BARS! Sosiqdude would whoop the hell outta that inkblood... Most of them fb niggas should be doing stand up comedy not rap!

help me tell am... Ibime and coogar has never battled there but the way the dey quote those guys ehn. After then go say we're d1ck ridahs grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2014
Iceskidd:
help me tell am... Ibime and coogar has never battled there but the way the dey quote those guys ehn. After then go say we're d1ck ridahs grin

one even named himself coogar there...but the spelling of his own is -Cooger ....such a Stan..the real coogar doesn't even know he exists .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2014
LooNat11kk:

Lmao,

can you be less of a braggart nigga? Do Ýou realise that mikuz whom you just written off, beat the ibime that sonned your @ss? grin

Most of these new faces you see on here, couldn't make it on facebook, found this place less competitive to jump on?

No offence, but I could mention 2 new facebook ninjas who would come here and place your head on a plate

you are a consummate rëtard!
mikuz was my first victim on NL. your old age is starting to cause you amnesia cos you voted on that brawl and gave me the W

go & bring the best FB spitters here and watch me send them & their fathers to the after life like feral animals. if you want it too, you can join them.

how dare you compare those yeye FB spitters to what we do here? are you a fool? no need for that question sef, you are a fool!!! get out of here before i pee on your eyelids.

anuofia!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2014
Guykhena:

Ok this above statement sounds weird. undecided ,lol.

Anyway no probs ,
The links
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2014
Darkrebel:

one even named himself coogar there...but the spelling of his own is -Cooger ....such a Stan..the real coogar doesn't even know he exists .
yeah sumtin cooger bee wyatt, even that pein nagato loves coogar's d1ck and he doesn't know coogar. And kr0ne gottoboy and testerfuze na group A not C
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 05, 2014
coogar:

you are a consummate rëtard!
mikuz was my first victim on NL. your old age is starting to cause you amnesia cos you voted on that brawl and gave me the W

go & bring the best FB spitters here and watch me send them & their fathers to the after life like feral animals. if you want it too, you can join them.

how dare you compare those yeye FB spitters to what we do here? are you a fool? no need for that question sef, you are a fool!!! get out of here before i pee on your eyelids.

anuofia!!

Nairaland emcees vs Fb is like a boot to an ant..
there's no one here that can't say they didn't learn one thing or so from here... - bars compression especially ..

we need to hold the inter-group ish though... you are too big for them...max..guykhena..ksslib and I can handle those Wackestros...the best there and hottest right now is a dude called -ahkin or so... if you read his scripts, it looks like something we see on a normal day on FFR yet he gets close to 28 likes or 30 ....smh ...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2014
goshikid:
hate him ke!!! abeg lougue in your 2go one free night and see for yourself what that guy do type..even on fb self,worse part is he dickride alot pass immanuel jordan...even rhema roqzi self can beat him..
Immanuel Jordan...that was my crew boss...former rchn..rhs...bow BME bad meets evil....so u know him.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2014
Darkrebel:

that loonat11k is a fool.....
he only wins facebook brawls where he gets his còcksuckers to sway votes for him. his battle with limerick was heavily rigged in his favour - i asked him to battle limerick here on NL and he's been running from that offer.

loonat11k isn't a vet, can never be a vet & has nothing upstairs to even wow anyone. all he does is sück the còcks of his FB friends. i thought he said he would never come back to NL.....what's he doing here sef?

Darkrebel:

Nairaland emcees vs Fb is like a boot to an ant..there's no one here that can't say they didn't learn one thing or so from here... - bars compression especially ..
we need to hold the inter-group ish though... you are too big for them...max..guykhena..ksslib and I can handle those Wackestros...the best there and hottest right now is a dude called -ahkin or so... if you read his scripts, it looks like something we see on a normal day on FFR yet he gets close to 28 likes or 30 ....smh ...

hahahaha
the way mikuz rates them made me think there are plenty of brilliant spitters there. i have never been there to see what they do....apart from the few times their verses are posted here.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 05, 2014
Iceskidd:
yeah sumtin cooger bee wyatt, even that pein nagato loves coogar's d1ck and he doesn't know coogar. And kr0ne gottoboy and testerfuze na group A not C

yes..correct... lmfao... they are probably 17

in one of our chats...I said ..if he dies he dies like am Ivan dragon..and the dude started saying I stole Coogar's line ...grin .I was like how can I steal coogar's line to come chat with you....and who doesn't know the Russian fictional boxer?..he was just ranting like a fool... shameless coccksuckers..some people don't know the meaning of Dignity at all...they reduce themselves..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:13am On Dec 05, 2014
If you're a newbie NL is tha place 4 you.... When I came here I only knew rap... I didn't know anything about punchlines, wordplays or even using metaphors in rap... If na fb I dey I for no get chance brawl self
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2014
Darkrebel:

I told you Facebook rappers are wack ... they are dick riders too and they only vote for their friends.... one even said the dude won wordplay crit with --medusa / stone that every tom ccunt and harry has played... ... its just a waste of my time.... they are all frigging wack.. and most are 15- 17 years old and their brains ain't fully developed.
what are yu saying? Those guys are grown ups, Ink is 29yrs, Okwerd is in his mid twenties, they aint small boys but they atimes vote with Sentiments. One ws even saying 'yu were just rhyming, no punch'

I Shock!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 05, 2014
Limerick:
what are yu saying? Those guys are grown ups, Ink is 29yrs, Okwerd is in his mid twenties, they aint small boys but they atimes vote with Sentiments. One ws even saying 'yu were just rhyming, no punch'

I Shock!

Lol ..that one got me raged. ..one even said Medusa/stone bested all my punchlines..a line that even warriblood has played with...and I was like damn-- this must be a gay orggy ....

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2014
Darkrebel:

Nairaland emcees vs Fb is like a boot to an ant..
there's no one here that can't say they didn't learn anything from here... - bars compression. especially ..

we need to hold the inter-group ish though... you are too big for them...max..guykhena..ksslib and I can handle those Wackestros...the best there and hottest right now is a dude called -ahkin or so... if you read his scripts, it something we see on a normal day on FFR yet he gets close to 28 likes or 30 ....smh ...
their bars are comic... Most times i get bored of em. Sometimes i smile.
They only have humour... Nd what bores me the most is their bar structure....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:18am On Dec 05, 2014
Limerick:

I Shock!
you need to make a meme for this I shock lmao
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 10:21am On Dec 05, 2014
Darkrebel:
this is mikky ... your appearance alone proves you barely eat twice a Day. kid
lwkm, I shock. Btw, where's Lagunna, I need someone to help me create a meme for 'I SHOCK' grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 05, 2014
coogar:

that loonat11k is a fool.....
he only wins facebook brawls where he gets his còcksuckers to sway votes for him. his battle with limerick was heavily rigged in his favour - i asked him to battle limerick here on NL and he's been running from that offer.

loonat11k isn't a vet, can never be a vet & has nothing upstairs to even wow anyone. all he does is sück the còcks of his FB friends. i thought he said he would never come back to NL.....what's he doing here sef?

hahahaha
the way mikuz rates them made me think there are plenty of brilliant spitters there. i have never been there to see what they do....apart from the few times their verses are posted here.

its not like am hating or something ..but to be honest NL and let's beef.com are one of the best text sites..there's nothing one can't learn here. but fb is nothing..I was there before and I know the system..they only come to vote their friends and go things are disorganised, stretching is allowed.. multies are in CAPITAL letters..lmfao ..

loonatic has not won any TOURNEY
he has not beaten any BIG NAME...

he's a regular member to me...at least Kr0ne has it in his resume that he has defeated ibime and he has won a tourney..which record loonatic get? abeg?

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 05, 2014
the moment lonaatik started posting his bars on my compilation list...that was when the thread died ..lmfao grin.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

their bars are comic... Most times i get bored of em. Sometimes i smile.
They only have humour... Nd what bores me the most is their bar structure....

mennn you need to see Daniel George Crulley's verses..he is one dope facebooker I know....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by obainojazz(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2014
multies are in CAPITAL letters
rotfl
DAT s hit is cray....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 10:26am On Dec 05, 2014
how dare you compare those yeye
FB spitters to what we do here? are
you a fool?
no need for that
question sef, you are a fool!!![b] get
out of here before i pee on your
eyelids.
anuofia!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.