Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,579 members, 7,923,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 07:14 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1283257 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2014
Hudsons? Warriblood, I like this ya new name o
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2014
hudsons:
loonatik abeg i like follow you go facebook...atleast them nor dey ban person for there... Shit ass nigga..dey behave like say na their papa get nairaland....
I SHOCK
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by hudsons: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
Limerick:
Hudsons? Warriblood, I like this ya new name o
na foreign..na straight from florida..just feel like to upgrade small. Till mikuz sense go come normal

sneeze...

omo mikuz ban me he don make me lose point..like arshawol toto..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
LooNat11kk:

FYI, I won the first ever NL King's tourney Preliminary Competition To Earn My Spot In The Main Kings Tourney.

If you are as much as old as you call yourself on this forum, you would know that, but being a ignorant newbie that you are, you dont

And Please Stop The Hate, back at facebook, I have 4tourneys to my name, I don't go ranting or blowing my own horn, I have people who do that for me

As for the krone part, I don't see a reason for us to be compared, he's at the early stage of his textbattling life where he still gets fresh ideas and all that, so if you say he is better,I don't give a shyt that doesn't take shyt from the accolades I've got to my name

Now I know you are a big fool...

You qualified from the preliminary stage(group stage)..so that's what making you happy?..stop lying dog... I read all the tourneys ...you never reached quarter finals in a single one...you are old on this site but you have achieved nothing.....

See this iidiot ...what is making you feel like you are ddope...

Or do you think its was a mistake that you were excluded from the cypher? You are a nobody here..if you leave this forum for 10 years, nobody would miss you ..stop over-hyping your wack self...useless purple goblin. ...

How can an emcee even run out of bars...?

That makes you a fake assholee lunadick ...keep your day job clown..... wack orang utan
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2014
hudsons:
loonatik abeg i like follow you go facebook...atleast them nor dey ban person for there... Shit ass nigga..dey behave like say na their papa get nairaland....

who banned you & what did you do?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 1:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
hudsons:
na foreign..na straight from florida..just feel like to upgrade small. Till mikuz sense go come normal

sneeze...

omo mikuz ban me he don make me lose point..like arshawol toto..
lwkm
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
coogar:

it was in the director's cut version.
crowd got bored, many wanted to battle em....em's voice was supposed to be preserved so he doesn't break it & yet em destroyed that chic - he said he would eat her fetus!

Lol..you are a true Eminem fan...nice..
yes Eminem was suppose to lip sync.. cos they were tryna choose characters..but when they started making fun of him, he couldn't take it again and started to brawl.grin

what's your name? confusion? ..well I guess I have to confuse you..lol ... most lines were what he used in rap Olympics though
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by hudsons: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2014
coogar:

who banned you & what did you do?
oga coogar na mikuz o..i nor do am anything o...yesteday afternoon i won post my verse..i notice say dem don BAN me You self go confirm say[b]warriblood[/b] nor dey find trouble abeg make hu na tell am make him free my account piko

sneeze...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ksslib:

Can you post some of his lines?

mennn..its been long ...ha ..I don't have any of his verse with me and the group we used to brawl is no longer active... damn!! he's one hell of a rapper..his freestyle on Tim west wood was ddope as hell ..grin and he spits almost as fast as busta. .almost.... one of the sickest freestylers on earth.. he's very doope ..I sent him a message on whatsapp since but he hasn't replied..prolly busy with studio stuff... when. he replies, I ll' try to bring him here.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:51pm On Dec 05, 2014
hudsons:
oga coogar na mikuz o..i nor do am anything o...yesteday afternoon i won post my verse..i notice say dem don BAN me You self go confirm say[b]warriblood[/b] nor dey find trouble abeg make hu na tell am make him free my account piko

sneeze...

this is what i hate about mikuz!
he has the emotional make-up of a prepubescent girl. he lets his emotions get the better of him. don't worry, i will report him to seun. he would get suspended for a month again as a mod.

i dunno why he makes life difficult for others. moderators are supposed to be anonymous - this is why airmark will always be better than kim. airmark rarely involves himself in scuffles with textcees but kim must always add drama.

i go fight this battle for you. kim is going down!

Darkrebel:

Lol..you are a true Eminem fan...nice..
yes Eminem was suppose to lip sync.. cos they were tryna choose characters..but when they started making fun of him, he couldn't take it again and started to brawl.grin
what's your name? confusion? ..well I guess I have to confuse you..lol ... most lines were what he used in rap Olympics though

marvwon emerged from that little competition eminem organised while shooting 8-mile. marvwon wasn't this fat then though and that nucca is dopë when he manages to remember his lines.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
Iceskidd:
Darkrebel this is a deleted battle from 8mile. Te crowd got bored so em battle this chick m.youtube.com/watch?v=mxODTOb2nlw

I don watch that thing since 2010 or so ......
the chick choked... grin Eminem used style to hug her after eating her foetus
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by hudsons: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
Darkrebel:

Now I know you are a big fool...

You qualified from the preliminary stage(group stage)..so that's what making you happy?..stop lying dog... I read all the tourneys ...you never reached quarter finals in a single one...you are old on this site but you have achieved nothing.....

See this iidiot ...what is making you feel like you are ddope...

Or do you think its was a mistake that you were excluded from the cypher? You are a nobody here..if you leave this forum for 10 years, nobody would miss you ..stop over-hyping your wack self...useless purple goblin. ...

Krone/ me/ guykhena/ksslib /max /fyh have fresh ideas because we are better than you...if you doubt, go take a shower on your street transformer with your one-eyed mother.... Only a wack emcee runs out of ideas...we all have been in different groups before coming here....

How can an emcee even run out of bars...?

That makes you a fake assholee lunadick ...keep your day job clown..... wack orang utan
guy shut your trap...you nor get respect at all na be your problem...
I swear i hate seeing your post..on Nl..
I sure for real life you too dey Carry BODY all ur text prove one thing Am the best in here feeling big....

Peeps like ya nor go ever go top....nor be by to talk everytime dey distub people ear

let people speak for you....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 05, 2014
hudsons:
guy shut your trap...you nor get respect at all na be your problem...
I swear i hate seeing your post..on Nl..
I sure for real life you too dey Carry BODY all ur text prove one thing Am the best in here feeling big....

Peeps like ya nor go ever go top....nor be by to talk everytime dey distub people ear

let people speak for you....

Stick to barbing illiterate grin ....
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
coogar:

he has the emotional make-up of a prepubescent girl. he lets his emotions get the better of him. don't worry, i will report him to seun. he would get suspended for a month again as a mod.

i dunno why he makes life difficult for others. moderators are supposed to be anonymous - this is why airmark will always be better than kim. airmark rarely involves himself in scuffles with textcees but kim must always add drama.

marvwon emerged from that little competition eminem organised while shooting 8-mile. marvwon wasn't this fat then though and that nucca is dopë when he manages to remember his lines.

yes he's doppe ..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by hudsons: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2014
Darkrebel:

Stick to barbing illiterate grin ....
offcus i will...infact am even holding the clippers as am talking to ya. Right na..
Just try to accept it you lack manners

first off all...before loonatik come nairaland..you don even hear of nairaland name before..guy why dont you just show sum little Respect to your fellow brother..warriblood is rude but not like you...your worst

i nor dey talk about myself but gottoboy first you register for nairaland..talkless limerick etc..wen you take come near...huh?

Won dey form mr dope na your mama i blame sha... D time for her to train you she dey street dey sell bole

everybody for here nor say na d truth i dey talk

YOU LACK MANNERS
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by LooNat11kk: 2:10pm On Dec 05, 2014
Darkrebel:
he he he

Loonat11kk

the guns a sweet kill like captain bluntschli/

arms and the man....chocolate ice cream soldier-captain blutschili(the swiss)

intelligent .....

See this kid here quoting and praising my lines about a week ago

Now he's calling me wack because he got chased out of facebook grin

I can see the frustration son
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 2:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
coogar:

Did you investigate the reason why Warriblood was banned first?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 05, 2014
LooNat11kk:

See this kid here quoting and praising my lines about a week ago

Now he's calling me wack because he got chased out of facebook grin

I can see the frustration son

. slowpoke

I didn't praise your bars..I only quoted cos I have read that book before ...did I quote any part of your verse? I only quoted that part to let you know that I have read that book...nothing more..
.fool.. wacko jacko

and I left your dick riding fb group myself...I can't be among wackos

so you are the frustrated one here. .grin Nobody knows Lunadick ...

mongrel.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2014
Ibime:

Did you investigate the reason why Warriblood was banned first?

seconded

I was also banned..warriblood should be banned also cos we committed the same offence. ..including this his new moniker. .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2014
hudsons:
offcus i will...infact am even holding the clippers as am talking to ya. Right na..
Just try to accept it you lack manners

first off all...before loonatik come nairaland..you don even hear of nairaland name before..guy why dont you just show sum little Respect to your fellow brother..warriblood is rude but not like you...your worst

i nor dey talk about myself but gottoboy first you register for nairaland..talkless limerick etc..wen you take come near...huh?

Won dey form mr dope na your mama i blame sha... D time for her to train you she dey street dey sell bole

everybody for here nor say na d truth i dey talk

YOU LACK MANNERS

you were born to be a Barber ....... I was destined for greatness grin. that's the difference between us grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by hudsons: 2:31pm On Dec 05, 2014
Darkrebel:

you were born to be a Barber ....... I was destined for greatness grin. that's the difference between us grin
lol.so you know am using this barbing to clean mouth at my hostel... I dont rely on my parents for their ThANK YOU you dig?
Shameless broke ass bieber

do you know how much am worth a day? Or If i dont go to work how many misscalls am gon get ..cus we are the people that Matter to the Society

nigga am self employed not a broke nigga like you...

I got swaggered...shinning errday...gues what Am like Nelly dude ya saw my pics nigga...and i still got yours..

Swag

sneeze...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2014
Problem is, banning Warriblood won't stop him from being Warriblood. That's how he's been right from the 2go days. To him, insulting people is normal and he doesn't call it shiit when u insult him too. Una forget say na Waffi boy and he's just 15. Na endure una suppose endure am grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Heywhizzy(m): 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
hudsons:
lol.so you know am using this barbing to clean mouth at my hostel... I dont rely on my parents for their ThANK YOU you dig?
hmm in erigga words na"Mumu aje wey dey chop mama thank you "
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by hudsons: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2014
Heywhizzy:
hmm in erigga words na "Mumu aje wey dey chop mama thank you "
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by hudsons: 2:52pm On Dec 05, 2014
kr0ne:
Problem is, banning Warriblood won't stop him from being Warriblood. That's how he's been right from the 2go days. To him, insulting people is normal and he doesn't call it shiit when u insult him too. Una forget say na Waffi boy and he's just 15. Na endure una suppose endure am grin grin
chronicle hope you know say respect got limit?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Emaprince: 2:56pm On Dec 05, 2014
kr0ne:
you made sense!

I was surprised to see mikuz taking warriblood seriously..even though the small boy was reeling out harmless curses any how and insulting mikuz mom...I still wouldn't have taken him seriously if it was me..

Warriblood is like a sinner who can easily be forgiven for "he doesn't know what he's doing"..

Btw,I just started following the guy so I go dey laugh everyday I log in.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by hudsons: 3:00pm On Dec 05, 2014
coogar:

i go fight this battle for you. kim is going down!!
ibime investigate what...mikuz did it on purpose..banning a nigga..when he knows i had a brawl.. So wha you tryna say?..bros abeg mind your business..cus me know say na me and your Lastborn be age
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2014
like seriously lamesh!t everywhere

angry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2014
hudsons:
If you do anyhow them ᵍᵒ ban you there ooo
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2014
hudsons:

I TIRE no βε sey ii Lazy
Since my stay here idon see characters Come and Go, they don turn here to Ashawo House,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by hudsons: 3:14pm On Dec 05, 2014
gottoboy:

If you do anyhow them ᵍᵒ ban you there ooo
so screwed MIKUz banned me what did i do nothing Oga seun are you seeing reign of injustice
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 05, 2014
hudsons:

do you know how much am worth a day? Or If i dont go to work how many misscalls am gon get ..cus we are the people that Matter to the Society

nigga am self employed not a broke nigga like you...

I got swaggered...shinning errday...gues what Am like Nelly dude ya saw my pics nigga...and i still got yours..

Swag

sneeze...

you are talking gibberish man..speak English ...
...and its Missed Calls not Misscalls .. .Stark illiterate

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.