Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,626 members, 7,930,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:18 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1284703 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by JigsawKillah(m): 7:14am On Dec 10, 2014
OK na
Till the day when this chatroom go outrun ffr then una go realize say una done forget why most of una sign up for Nl

Tufiakwa! Goats and she goats like una
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2014
Iceskidd:
i'm in abj. But one day i'ma step into lag na there e dey happen pass here
Jos aint far ᵍᵒ there rapbattles hapen for real, use to βε the best in Naija, idoubt now, buh the best iϞ northern region
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 7:23am On Dec 10, 2014
gottoboy:

Jos aint far ᵍᵒ there rapbattles hapen for real, use to βε the best in Naija, idoubt now, buh the best iϞ northern region
i dey mad wey i go enter jos? Make boko catch me? Besides i don't know anyone in jos. But i know people in lag
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 7:27am On Dec 10, 2014
JigsawKillah:
OK na
Till the day when this chatroom go outrun ffr then una go realize say una done forget why most of una sign up for Nl

Tufiakwa! Goats and she goats like una
i tell them o. Mikuz close this thread. Be4 e go pass ffr. Its already no.1 in the rap battle board. I go soon unfollow here. Strictly bars on FFR.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 7:37am On Dec 10, 2014
Was planning to drop räping elymaxiimus part 3 dis morning as a quick frees. But i pity the guy, na my boy. Na kr0ne be next target for ffr räping
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Clasiksam(m): 8:09am On Dec 10, 2014
Darkrebel:

people say he is...its in his profile on Wikipedia ... .... ...

phenom is also doppe...

Tim west wood came to Nigeria and decided to have an in house rap freestyle with naija emcees..mode nine was on it and other rappers...

when phenom was rapping... Tim west wood was nodding all through...
he has funny metaphors and similes...- you just a pain in the asss like injection-- I got a chick C.V for a bblow-job
Oboy phenom bleeped up in that tim west wood freestyle jor, didn't bring any fresh line, was spitting old bars, infact he repeated err'thing he said in dj neptune mixtape(the game just started a mixtape), phenom is out of bars, listen to his best rapper alive on ise yen beat, was just ranting about, didn't prove his worth. Even e ep some of e songs na Bleep up,
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:10am On Dec 10, 2014
Darkrebel:

yeah...I have heard 6 foot -m.i ..the dude is good...I never knew phenom participated in don't break the beat.. he's very good..he punches after every 2 lines..
No, he punches on almost every line, that dude is a bbastard. Download Phenom - TKG Freestyle, I started respecting him when i heard that track. Fuckit I play that song till my batter die

lol@ limerick and dark rebel are the only freestyle emcees in the whole naira land...

this is a warning to you Ibime ...don't let me catch you on England's street..I ll' rip you to pieces with lyrics and send your remains to your kin in a black polythene bag....unless you start rapping one of your tracks
of course...but off the top?--i ll' spill your blood on my carpet and make Sinbad sail on it..... damn!! I need to do a diss track...so many faggits here been annoying me lately.
lwkm, horrorcore. I shock
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:14am On Dec 10, 2014
Darkrebel:

but that tony payne-nice(9ice) is really ill though....
yea, buh its overplayed now. You can find in Olamide ft. Phenom The Game.
The delivery on that track was 3much.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2014
Iceskidd:
gwagz in a.b.j. He even just dropped a track called G-season
ok I knw he stays at abj, is that where u based too?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 8:33am On Dec 10, 2014
Iceskidd:
Was planning to drop räping elymaxiimus part 3 dis morning as a quick frees. But i pity the guy, na my boy. Na kr0ne be next target for ffr räping
I dey watch u
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 8:39am On Dec 10, 2014
Limerick:
ok I knw he stays at abj, is that where u based too?
ya.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 8:41am On Dec 10, 2014
Wrongturn:

^ ^ ^ ^
personals cool
Lol
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 10, 2014
Darkrebel:

you mean you are older than me.... ? ibime is a married man...and all the rest are too old... don't tell me you are into sugar daddies...am the one for you..
Lol. Chai!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2014
I hear say airmark real name na olubukato, I shock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 8:59am On Dec 10, 2014
Iceskidd:
i tell them o. Mikuz close this thread. Be4 e go pass ffr. Its already no.1 in the rap battle board. I go soon unfollow here. Strictly bars on FFR.
e go tire u
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Limerick: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Clasiksam:

Oboy phenom bleeped up in that tim west wood freestyle jor, didn't bring any fresh line, was spitting old bars, infact he repeated err'thing he said in dj neptune mixtape(the game just started a mixtape), phenom is out of bars, listen to his best rapper alive on ise yen beat, was just ranting about, didn't prove his worth. Even e ep some of e songs na Bleep up,
yea, that was why I said he has slacked. That best rapper alive was a total let down.

You need to listen to tek raymond's ise yen version. He killed the beat, ressurected it and killed it again with the second verse.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2014
Limerick:
e go tire u
i fit? Na joke i dey joke
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Clasiksam(m): 9:20am On Dec 10, 2014
Limerick:
yea, that was why I said he has slacked. That best rapper alive was a total let down.

You need to listen to tek raymond's ise yen version. He killed the beat, ressurected it and killed it again with the second verse.
Yea tek killed it 'ifuck the competition I did this for my mixtape
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2014
Mikuz since you wouldn't close this thread. Seun made me a mod. So everyone should move to FFR.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:29am On Dec 10, 2014
Iceskidd:
Mikuz since you wouldn't close this thread. Seun made me a mod. So everyone should move to FFR.

smh this kid's a fool
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2014
Clasiksam:

listen to his best rapper alive on ise yen beat, was just ranting about, didn't prove his worth. Even e ep some of e songs na Bleep up,
Walahi! That Ise Yen beat, his rapping there come βε like sey he aint Phenom, SO̶̷̩̊͡ wack
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by gottoboy(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2014
Limerick have you listened to Blaqbones latest Ep? The one that dropped 2nd december? The nigaa too cray
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 007Bruce: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2014
Icedick, i'm calling you out - 10 bars we drop tonight!

Choose one outta the two options;
1. Accept the call out
2. Never mention or quote me till you die!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2014
007Bruce:
smh this kid's a fool
WTF did you smoke this morning? Don't quote me and make stüpid comments. E-diat
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 9:40am On Dec 10, 2014
007Bruce:
Icedick, i'm calling you out - 10 bars we drop tonight!

Choose one outta the two options;
1. Accept the call out
2. Never mention or quote me till you die!!
i decline. You can't force me into a battle, no one can. If u're so hungry to battle accept fuckyouhard's and get off my d1ck cos i come alot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2014
Clasiksam:

I know he's falling out now...but he was very good when he first emerged...

lol
..he hasn't run out of bars...he only went commercial...

his delivery and flow is still on point though
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 10, 2014
What is wrong if a chatroom is treated like a chatroom?

World Human Rights Day. Smh. Better still, should we rename it World Commonsense Day?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 10:09am On Dec 10, 2014
kr0ne:

Seriously. Just imagine Darkrebel was making a successful move on Gladyys and suddenly she sees her making passes at Teddy, what do u think she would do? Na F9 o
Lol,no girl in her right mind wld wnt rebel..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2014
Mikuz, abeg, Sosiqdude vs RapAcme
Elymaxiimus, wetin dey happen na. You no wan open thread for votes for Jigsawkillah vs Fyh battle? Guykhena, how many people remain now?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Gladyys(f): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2014
Iceskidd:
ya.
You'r at gwagz?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2014
Gladyys:

You'r at gwagz?
yeah
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2014
Just downloaded shady xv. DvE is my fav. Track

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.