Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1273553 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 3:05pm On Aug 09, 2014
Iceskidd: Kr0ne, airmark only banned FYH because he insulted my parents. But the same was done to giyazz and should have been done to warriblood.
Fyh quoted me somewhere and he said he was banned without a warning! And his offence is not even as bad as Warriblood's. Compare "phuck ur mom" with "you're a disgrace to ur parents". Smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2014
airmark:

Stop being mischievous, I left your posts even when they added nothing to ffr. I only hid one post where you only quoted warriblood unlawful post., which was equally hidden. Your aim is to paint this section bad, next time you bring false accusation or information you get banned as its against rules 7, 8 and 20 on nairaland. Don't behave like some useless peeps in here. You are sounding ridiculous.
That's ur main objective....to ban me! And why don't u go ahead and do it? What other excuses are u looking for? I pointed out ur error and u covered it. Did u warn Fyh before his ban? You may as well say I'm him. Yes, I'm Limerick too, Teddy, Elymax and Thor. Wtf! I'm also Warriblood!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 3:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
@ kr0ne, if you are fighting for fyh let us know. I have made my point clear to you. any action of yours must be in line with success of this section.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2014
kr0ne:
Fyh quoted me somewhere and he said he was banned without a warning! And his offence is not even as bad as Warriblood's. Compare "phuck ur mom" with "you're a disgrace to ur parents". Smh
krone me thought your my rEAL gee..

Remember during Da days of 2go brawl...you call me da freestyle king.

What good will it do you..if airmark got me banned..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 3:25pm On Aug 09, 2014
kr0ne:
yeah, warridude should be banned airmark shouldn't be biased
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: ICEKID..GO TO HELL..

Warriblood is an EnTERTAINER NOT JUST A WACK RAPPER LIKE YOU.

If airmark were to list people wen dey make flow for rank hot you wont even been counted cus you nor join...

Your bars are full time wack..
Gosh you lack REAL puns
and only God knows what happen to your rhymes...
i rest my case. As you said truth shall set you free. Nigga you insulted someone's mom. This has nothing to do with rap and entertaining and please don't quote me again if you can't show a little level of literacy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kr0ne(m): 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: krone me thought your my rEAL gee..

Remember during Da days of 2go brawl...you call me da freestyle king.

What good will it do you..if airmark got me banned..

You're still my gee, bro grin
I just find it funny that Airmark can't call a spade a spade, and that's the only thing I'm trying to point out. As far as I'm concerned Jason didn't deserve that ban. We're not best of friends but I don't hate the lad. I personally contributed to his knowledge of lyricism. He insults me but I don't take it personal. Just understand my point of view pls
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
Iceskidd: i rest my case. As you said truth shall set you free. Nigga you insulted someone's mom. This has nothing to do with rap and entertaining and please don't quote me again if you can't show a little level of literacy
bro truth is you aint worth my attention...talkless my time smh...

Na my fault say your wHACK
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2014
kr0ne:
You're still my gee, bro grin
I just find it funny that Airmark can't call a spade a spade, and that's the only thing I'm trying to point out. As far as I'm concerned Jason didn't deserve that ban. We're not best of friends but I don't hate the lad. I personally contributed to his knowledge of lyricism. He insults me but I don't take it personal. Just understand my point of view pls
CHRONICLE grin still yet you dey say make dem bann me na wa o
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: bro truth is you aint worth my attention...talkless my time smh...

Na my fault say your wHACK
yeah yeah, i wack but at least i know when i'm wack and i know when not to battle unlike you. Nigga please don't make me laugh. The last attention i would want is from you. And please am on my knees, don't take me back to my old habit where i base on insulting folks afterall you confessed with your mouth/hand at 2go that i made life on NL miserable for you. So stay away from me
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 09, 2014
Iceskidd: yeah yeah, i wack but at least i know when i'm wack and i know when not to battle unlike you. Nigga please don't make me laugh. The last attention i would want is from you. And please am on my knees, don't take me back to my old habit where i base on insulting folks afterall you confessed with your mouth/hand at 2go that i made life on NL miserable for you. So stay away from me
abeg who get koboko time to flog witch come out from dis boy body...
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 3:43pm On Aug 09, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: CHRONICLE grin still yet you dey say make dem bann me na wa o

You want him to like you more than fyh? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 3:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: abeg who get koboko time to flog witch come out from dis boy body...
i don vex sef. I used to take u as a pal but now ehn. Smh. Abi aren'tchu the same blacjezy a.k.a warriblood dat begged me to create a gmail for you with my mobile no. so dat u could re-register on this NL? Or you think i can't change the password this your account? But i wouldn't act that stûpid. Guy abegi just maintain for that your side. Now see you just made me give niggas your personals. Smh
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:50pm On Aug 09, 2014
WARRIBLOOD: ICEKID..GO TO HELL..

Warriblood is an EnTERTAINER NOT JUST A WACK RAPPER LIKE YOU.

If airmark were to list people wen dey make flow for rank hot you wont even been counted cus you nor join...

Your bars are full time wack..
Gosh you lack REAL puns
and only God knows what happen to your rhymes...
Icekid Vs Warriblood. Airmark please set this up!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 09, 2014
airmark:

You want him to like you more than fyh? grin
oga you nor go understand nor be today me and dat guy know each other..kai na na him dey beg make dem ban me

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Icekid Vs Warriblood. Airmark please set this up!
iceskidd go whoop am!

Warriblood's opponent's still trynna find his way cool!

But flash funny o,,,, how many years will it take him to come to the present?

When i came on here, it took me just a day!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:23pm On Aug 09, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:
iceskidd go whoop am!

Warriblood's opponent's still trynna find his way cool!

But flash funny o,,,, how many years will it take him to come to the present?

When i came on here, it took me just a day!
Lwkmd
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2014
Airmark, pls how long is coogar's ban? Is it forever?
Pls you guys should not kill the fun here,,, i implore you guys to try nd see to it that all the banned fellas of this section are unbanned!

Nd is there a tourney coming up?

This section don dey tire person....

*Yaaaaaaaawwwns*
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 5:08am On Aug 10, 2014
Elymax, something huge coming up. Keep repping on ffr. coogar is free from the ban ibime and co pushed him into. I miss him on ffr, I think he's abiding by the rules and waiting for ibime's rebuttal.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Ibime(m): 8:12am On Aug 10, 2014
Coogar was only banned for 2 days. He's been free for yonks. FFR is for posting verses now, that's why you haven't seen him.

And the paranoid mod should stop calling my name.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2014
airmark: Elymax, something huge coming up. Keep repping on ffr. coogar is free from the ban ibime and co pushed him into. I miss him on ffr, I think he's abiding by the rules and waiting for ibime's rebuttal.
aiit!
there was a league, this time last year, right?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2014
Ibime: Coogar was only banned for 2 days. He's been free for yonks. FFR is for posting verses now, that's why you haven't seen him.

And the paranoid mod should stop calling my name.

hmm, it seems he's pained! It's why he's been away!

Anyhow, we still need the like of coogar here oooooooooo!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wizzarro(m): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2014
Werin dey appen here
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2014
Kr0ne i apologise o, but i remember when i was fully behind mikuz, una say na dick-riding, say ice dey mikuz side. Anyways uhm. I don forget wetin i wan yarn self
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 1:52pm On Aug 10, 2014
Ibime:

Being a mod is not an easy job which is what ninjas never understood about Mikuz.

Airmark, bury the hatchet with FYH please.

I had nothing against him. Fyh was banned, immediately he started abusing and cursing me and my family. He sent spams to my email amongst other stuffs. he threatened me with death if I unban him. I had to explain these so you guys would know the truth
Kr0ne has been warned before to stop supporting fvckyouhard who rained abuses on seun, mukina and me. He deserved it acording to the rules on this forum. giyazz after being banned apologized and showed remorse. But fuckyouhard opened 3 new accounts to curse the owner of nairaland, super mod and my humble self. Krone is mischievous and deserve punishment too

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 3:01pm On Aug 10, 2014
i knew that guy's a dummy
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2014
ckushy: i knew that guy's a dummy

I was told long ago, but i doubted
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2014
airmark:

I was told long ago, but i doubted
grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
Smh....... Who's telling the truth here?

If Fuckyouhard insulted seun, then that's grave!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2014
Open c/o

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.