Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,331 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1276282 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 10, 2014
i'm seriously sick of that "tedi kin fi ha si" talking thrash! like are you kidding me? her pomposity is beginning to really annoy me. someone should tell her to shut the bleep up!! if she cant type sh*t except to complain and whine like a toddler that lost her lollipop, then maybe she should save her pocket money for something else instead of spending on mb only to whine like a rain drenched puppy in a flooded kennel. rubbish!!!! these kids are annoying jo..... hold your lips!!!!

teddybiyasi, go suck your thumb somewhere else!!!! or you jut keep quiet and wait for your big brothers to come back from their journey and y'all can go play catch up in your 'naughty girls' corner.

BTW; y'all should take your chit chat off FFR

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2014
yeyenatu: i'm seriously sick of that "tedi kin fi ha si" talking thrash! like are you kidding me? her pomposity is beginning to really annoy me. someone should tell her to shut the bleep up!! if she cant type sh*t except to complain and whine like a toddler that lost her lollipop, then maybe she should save her pocket money for something else instead of spending on mb only to whine like a rain drenched puppy in a flooded kennel. rubbish!!!! these kids are annoying jo..... hold your lips!!!!

teddybiyasi, go suck your thumb somewhere else!!!! or you jut keep quiet and wait for your big brothers to come back from their journey and y'all can go play catch up in your 'naughty girls' corner.

BTW; y'all should take your chit chat off FFR

YeaYeaNot

shut me up by calling me out cus I hate exchanging word with my breed

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2014
rayopt you've a pending c/o so pick it up

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2014
teddybiyasi:

shut me up by calling me out cus I hate exchanging word with my breed
Na.. I don't do these brawl of a thing. I just look to see what you saying cos you good and It ticks me that all I see are whins and complaints. So you are better than them, call them out and not whine about how bad some people are. Just shows disrespect.

Read and ignore if it doesn't suit you. Simple. Cheers.

Moreover, wrongturn is open. He gave an open c/o.

YeaYeaNot
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 9:27pm On Aug 10, 2014
yeyenatu:
Na.. I don't do these brawl of a thing. I just look to see what you saying cos you good and It ticks me that all I see are whins and complaints. So you are better than them, call them out and not whine about how bad some people are. Just shows disrespect.

YeaYeaNot
I don't brawl with girls. I Bleep them
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
yeyenatu:

YeaYeaNot

Tales by moonlight.. Call her out already.. U are way better than her..
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2014
Lagunna:

Tales by moonlight.. Call her out already.. U are way better than her..

The official Don king of rap battle section
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:37pm On Aug 10, 2014
Airmark, why did you hide krone's post? angry
i want to send a msg, to that email!

What's all this? angry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: Airmark, why did you hide krone's post? angry
i want to send a msg, to that email!

What's all this? angry
Use the nairaland email function to send email to him. Stop all this unnecessary brouhaha, his post was against posting rule.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 11, 2014
airmark:

The official Don king of rap battle section

Lol... Oga na me dat grin grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 10:42am On Aug 11, 2014
Airmark, until i cry you a river before you start a tourney. #crying
ELYMAXiimus, i think its davejean007@gmail.com or jeandave007@gmail.com
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by rayopt(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
teddybiyasi: rayopt you've a pending c/o so pick it up

pending c/o? From whu? U?

Kip trollin biiitch! Aint gat tym for ya

m only free on weeknds... brawl or no brawl expect more shots from rayopt grin

3 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2014
Iceskidd: Airmark, until i cry you a river before you start a tourney. #crying
ELYMAXiimus, i think its davejean007@gmail.com or jeandave007@gmail.com
and you'll be the one to pull a no show grin. I hope you aint gonna be in the tourney. dry nigga grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2014
Ignored like a biatch
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 1:01pm On Aug 11, 2014
Iceskidd: Ignored like a biatch
iceprick; dryest vet on NL grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ckushy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 11, 2014
Viewing this topic: fuckyouhard(f) so you're banned shocked. Sorry bro grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2014
ckushy: iceprick; dryest vet on NL grin
Vet? You Must Kidding Me!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Iceskidd(m): 3:19pm On Aug 11, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Vet? You Must Kidding Me!
vet? I ain't no vet. But neither is cpussy.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by ELYMAXiimus(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2014
So airmark has banned krone as well angry

continue banning o... Nd see if it will solve anything!
Everyone is gradually fleeing here,, nd all you could do to salvage the situation is to place ban on members!
Seriously, your own don dey too much!

We've been begging you to bury the hatchet... But you just won't!!!

You're going about this the wrong way! This is rapbattles section(the underground section of nl)... So dissing is f*cking allowed! Cos it's what leads to the f*cking battles!

If you want to be respected fully as it states in nairaland's rule, you should quit your involvement in any battling activity.. You should only organise the events!

I'll send you a mail, to suggest a few things!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 6:31pm On Aug 11, 2014
Paulthor, if you have some observations you can make it here rather than on ffr. thanks
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 6:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
airmark we understand what ya saying but you should also understand what we're saying

don't let us call on moses before you let our people go

unban this dwags before NL rap battle ground turns to a desert

wait a minute where da f**k is coogar

rayopt holla me when ya ready

rayopt:

pending c/o? From whu? U?

Kip trollin biiitch! Aint gat tym for ya

m only free on weeknds... brawl or no brawl expect more shots from rayopt grin

I don't talk much
at bolded "weekend'
airmark pls do your ish

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by devilmaycry: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2014
ELYMAXiimus: So airmark has banned krone as well angry
continue banning o... Nd see if it will solve anything!
Everyone is gradually fleeing here,, nd all you could do to salvage the situation is to place ban on members!
Seriously, your own don dey too much!
We've been begging you to bury the hatchet... But you just won't!!!
You're going about this the wrong way! This is rapbattles section(the underground section of nl)... So dissing is f*cking allowed! Cos it's what leads to the f*cking battles!
If you want to be respected fully as it states in nairaland's rule, you should quit your involvement in any battling activity.. You should only organise the events!
I'll send you a mail, to suggest a few things!

ok...pen check!

Yo"braggn rite..."was brought up wit a gold spoon..KING OF THE MIDDLEBELT/. dis niggas claimin old skul..EBOLA VICTIMS WIT LITTLE HELP../am d latest..FLOWS DONT RYHME WIT SEASONS/dis sectiön luks weak..mod aint alowin SHOWS FOR NO REASONS/if ffr was human...airmark is CLOSE TO KILLING HIM/truth b told""am here cos of krone... d way he diss guys..and breath freely "air" wil b lyk.."if i had knwn".../see lyk eminem..am not "afraid" to say /mark got dis over his head..mikuz should hv bn allowed to stay/cos d way he amuse d crowd..am use to dah"a crazed line slaughterer/buh air? he loves to sieze breath""tink he got ill health..buh bitçh around lyk a feminine character

6 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by devilmaycry: 6:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
Devil may cry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
Airmark. Enough of the banning biko!

If am a mod here. I won't dare ban anybody most expecially in this underground section. I'll rather hide irrelevant post.

Coogar, whatever the probs is, please 4give and 4get. We need u back in this section!!! COME AND MAKE THIS PLACE LIVELY AGAIN!!!

And Please Unban FYH!!! Or better still, ban me. Lemme complete his sentence 4 him!!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by rayopt(m): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
m rily bothered bout how som of u guys take fins personal here. . .is it more dan vhiz internet text-cee ish? is there some cash over braggin ryts 4 nairaland? am i missin sumfin here?
pls airmark sa, just unban vhiz guys
teddybiyasi. .u love me dont u? issoaiit, i gat d feelin so no loud am till saturday
wait a minute! lets make love b4 den na, whatcha say love? grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
rayopt: m rily bothered bout how som of u guys take fins personal here. . .is it more dan vhiz internet text-cee ish? is there some cash over braggin ryts 4 nairaland? am i missin sumfin here?
pls airmark sa, just unban vhiz guys
teddybiyasi. .u love me dont u? issoaiit, i gat d feelin so no loud am till saturday
wait a minute! lets make love b4 den na, whatcha say love? grin
Lol This Guy You Be Madman Ah Swear!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Wrongturn: 6:52am On Aug 12, 2014
It's like Airmark hates and likes some people here. Lesson no 1 - never battle a moderator grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by rayopt(m): 7:24am On Aug 12, 2014
Wrongturn: It's like Airmark hates and likes some people here. Lesson no 1 - never battle a moderator grin

bros. . .no b so oooo. . .just stick tu d rules and behave normal. . .i fink dahs all except for d fact vhat vhiz is rap arena and we are prone tu ignorin rules sumtyms. . .emnhhhummmmm. . .dahs all
youngdanaval: Lol This Guy You Be Madman Ah Swear!!

[size=25pt]am i mad?[/size] na teddybakassi cos am ioo
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:18am On Aug 12, 2014
Wrongturn: It's like Airmark hates and likes some people here. Lesson no 1 - never battle a moderator grin
U gat a point!

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Bars(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2014
eloo eri1..!!!am new here
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by teddybiyasi(f): 9:30am On Aug 12, 2014
rayopt:

bros. . .no b so oooo. . .just stick tu d rules and behave normal. . .i fink dahs all except for d fact vhat vhiz is rap arena and we are prone tu ignorin rules sumtyms. . .emnhhhummmmm. . .dahs all

[size=25pt]am i mad?[/size] na teddybakassi cos am ioo

nigga accept the brawl n if decline is where ya heading to, it's better you spit my nick off ya mouth
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by airmark(m): 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2014
Paulthor, wrongturn, youngdanaval, I am not biased to anyone. If I were to ban anyone it should have been warriblood, calling me all sorts of names, but he put them in bars. He did not go outside of ffr or rap section to write bull sh,it's about me or curse me and my family. I saw it as a game and replied him with bars, likewise before his ban, krone did. Only mischief makers would not see those banned crossing their boundaries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (1118) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.