Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,936 members, 7,935,973 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:17 PM

NL Rap Battles chatroom - Rap Battles (733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / NL Rap Battles chatroom (1285522 Views)

NL Rap Battles Chatroom 2 / NL Rap Battles Top 10 Netcees Of 2014 / Nairaland Rap Battles Real Call Out Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (1118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:14pm On May 20, 2015
kradleber:

What in the fat fishes of a phenomenal Fahrvergnügen is wrong with that sadistic and failed 32 year old Eminem wannabe?
If stupidity were in bricks, i swear cooger would be the great wall of China.

The dude is too mentally degenerated to see beyond his hairy pumpkin anambra nostrils.
Now all those Romanceland ninnies and jobless house wives have trooped in like wet puppies to infect here, no thanks to that transgendered zygote called missclasssy

you are a tool!
one of my biggest pet peeves is your uncanny ability to behave like a menstruating female. you swore on your father's grey pubic hair never to refer to me again some months back, why can't you uphold your vows? the definition of a real man is saying what he means & meaning what he says.

if i start torturing you now, you would cry loud and play the victim card. the last time i destroyed you, your parents had to call the cops to get me charged with child abuse. stay on your lane. don't put your pig snout in anything that concerns me ever again in your miserable impoverished life.

20 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:14pm On May 20, 2015
kradleber:

calm your t1ts. I meant only 2 people; Chiam and youknowwho ...

Suck your mader you lil _fag see how you turn up for a chick and tuck your willy between your legs when a man addresses you. Get back to sucking Mark's dick you fatherless Jeremy Kyle reject.
Grow some hair on your balls so that your asshole could rest. Always bbitching aft some gaylord or another.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by kradleber: 1:14pm On May 20, 2015
missclasssy:

[img]http://www.troll.me/images/jose-katy-perry/hey-bitch-shut-up.jpg [/img]

All of your ancestors must number in the millions; it’s hard to believe that many people are to blame for producing you.

I'm a beast when I'm in my element. Don't think because I'm too busy nowadays that I can't handle you and cooger together and sent you both to Hades ..

wait for me in the evening.. I'll have time to treat your yeast infection .
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Truckpusher(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2015
missclasssy:
You all should come here. This is where it's all going down.
It's high time this boastful sonofmark gets taught a lesson once and for all.

Cc
Borrussia Lordhugo
Rokiatu Chiam55
Lala247 funlord nneka123 tashaamania iamcharis ronald4lif kinglekan logicalmind1 orijin101 stephenqueen borussia jacksparrow1207 teempakguy truckpusher naijaboiy kingtom
Present Ma'am.
I dey come .
Make I go wear iron pant abeg,can't afford to be r@ped by these bunch of boyfriendless souls you've invited for this Mike Tyson and Evander Hollyfield fight. grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:19pm On May 20, 2015

Darn! You folks are derailing.
This was suppose to be COOGAR VS THESØNOFMARK with the rap dukes as the 'spectators' in the meantime.
Shoo! Stop commenting and enjoysmiley.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 20, 2015
I'm itching for a duel today, it's been long since I engaged in one, whomever's up for a duel should tag me.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Truckpusher(m): 1:20pm On May 20, 2015
Chiam55:

Suck your mader you lil _fag see how you turn up for a chick and tuck your willy between your legs when a man addresses you. Get back to sucking Mark's dick you fatherless Jeremy Kyle reject.
Grow some hair on your balls so that your asshole could rest. Always bbitching aft some gaylord or another.
Yisus! Who hacked your account ? shocked

*Uses missclassy's urine to wash my face,rinse my mouth and wash my head*

Tufiakwa!

7 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 20, 2015
Funlord you mentioned _seun.
Unmention him quickly before he sees the mention and send his minions to hide posts.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Darn! You folks are derailing.
This was suppose to be COOGAR VS THESØNOFMARK with the rap dukes as the 'spectators' in the meantime.
Shoo! Stop commenting and enjoysmiley.
The dude isn't replying now, this is getting boring bro, shall we lit up the place?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:22pm On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

We want a RAP BATTLE, quit the sermons.

DOUBLE ENTENDRES, PUNCHLINES AND ALL.

You could maybe do us both a favour- save us the eyesore of reading your wacky comebacks by chopping of your fingers and not getting 'shot' by me. Win-win situation.
Don't worry about your legacy here- you are already the dumbest ever.

Let's do real RAP ATTACKS. Save us the sermon, shrimpsmiley.

look at this fool!
you aren't even smart enough to put lines together intelligently & yet you want a rap battle? there's a process before you can battle your intellectual god. follow the due process and if you work hard, you could get the chance by 2019.

you are not on my level of verbiage.
so go back to your romance section with your perforated brain cells. you are a mongolian idïot. if there's anywhere resembling hell in the afterlife, i have no single doubt you would be sucking lucifer's balls right there while you are being fisted by 20 ewoks!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2015
Borrussia:
The dude isn't replying now, this is getting boring bro, shall we lit up the place?

Good.
Let it be known henceforth that he bowed to me.

Off for lunch.
Cc: Everyone
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 1:24pm On May 20, 2015
missclasssy:
Unmention him quickly before he sees the mention and send his minions to hide posts.

Cc: Funlord. Be fast and remove his name.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 1:24pm On May 20, 2015
grin
www.nairaland.com/1156958/nl-rap-battles-chatroom/730
This thread should show everybody here the type of ball size contained in kradleber pants!
Cc borussia, missclassy, chiam55,coogar, truckpusher and siniza!

Now mr rebel SHUT DAFUQ UP!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 1:25pm On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Good.

Off for lunch.

He's replied. It's up there.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 20, 2015
I'm outta here, can't continue wasting my Mb on some boring duel.

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by 2dice(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2015
Oooh ..... Oooh ..... This is the kinda Shii ... I like Sonofmark you Na rapper?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2015
grin
missclasssy:
done! his name is out!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Truckpusher(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2015
I want to see blood . grin
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 1:28pm On May 20, 2015
coogar:

look at this fool!
you aren't even smart enough to put lines together intelligently & yet you want a rap battle? there's a process before you can battle your intellectual god. follow the due process and if you work hard, you could get the chance by 2019.

so go back to your romance section with your perforated brain cells. you are a mongolian idïot. if there's anywhere resembling hell in the afterlife, i have no single doubt you would be sucking lucifer's balls right there while you are being fisted by 20 ewoks!

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2015
coogar:

look at this fool!

so go back to your romance section with your perforated brain cells. you are a mongolian idïot. if there's anywhere resembling hell in the afterlife, i have no single doubt you would be sucking lucifer's balls right there while you are being fisted by about 20 ewoks!

Dude, I slamdunked your balls, make a fluke of your calls along with these dolls.
So Lord that I robed in your cloak, shamed you before these folks until you choked.
Now I piss on your piece in your subtle attempt to seek peace.

On the grave where you lay is where I was crowned KingSLAY.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Truckpusher(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2015
funlord:
grin done! his name is out!
You and missclassy are two dumb assss ,oya remove his name from that quote also else he'll still figure it out. grin

Mumu children wey no sabi thief. grin

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 1:30pm On May 20, 2015
grin
TheSonOfMark:

Good.

Off for lunch.
Bros! This man will kill U oh? Which wan be lunch again? Lmfao!!!!!
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by coogar: 1:33pm On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Dude, I slamdunked your balls, make a fluke of your calls along with these dolls.
So Lord that I robed in your cloak, shamed you before these folks until you choked.

what's the meaning of this rubbish? angry

a pregnant goat must have urïnated on your head when you were a pikin. this is what happens when a son gets fücked by his dad.

so this is what you refer to as rap? monosyllabic rhymes for your intellectual god? you are the spermatozoon your mother shoulda swallowed with a cold glass of guinness stout. grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Truckpusher(m): 1:34pm On May 20, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Coogar, you need to destroy these lines from T-SOM else ama go light up a candle for you. grin

Sonofmark, I came here to see your asss being whooped where are your nemesis? grin

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 1:37pm On May 20, 2015
coogar:

a pregnant goat must have urïnated on your head when you were a pikin. this is what happens when a son gets fücked by his dad.

so this is what you refer to as rap? monosyllabic rhymes for your intellectual god? you are the spermatozoon your mother shoulda swallowed with a cold glass of guinness stout. grin

Fatality!!!!

7 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:38pm On May 20, 2015
coogar:

Cease huffing like a goat. I drowned you, what next? You bloat?

You've been ranting incoherently like a sissy. THIS IS A RAP BATTLE AND I AM WRAPPING YOU UP.

What? Coogar has run out of punchlines and metaphors? DON'T DISGRACE THE RAP GAME.

...KingSLAYsmiley.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by April07: 1:39pm On May 20, 2015
Rotflmao! See fatality grin grin

Truckpusher you are always where there is trouble.. Smh grin

1 Like

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by sinizia: 1:40pm On May 20, 2015

2 Likes

Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by funlord(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2015
grin This beating is merciless! Chaiii! Dia is god oh?
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:42pm On May 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Coogar, you need to destroy these lines from T-SOM else ama go light up a candle for you. grin

Sonofmark, I came here to see your asss being whooped where are your nemesis? grin

Tell the dude to match my rap lines if he can.

Coogar, where are the punchlines you boasted about hours ago?

Let's do justice to rap.

Sinizia, your lord is failing youcheesy.
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Truckpusher(m): 1:43pm On May 20, 2015
April07:
Rotflmao! See fatality grin grin

Truckpusher you are always where there is trouble.. Smh grin
Dem invite me come oh grin

Who rejects the kind of offer these days? cheesy

How your toto na? angry
Re: NL Rap Battles chatroom by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
You and missclassy are two dumb assss ,oya remove his name from that quote also else he'll still figure it out. grin

Mumu children wey no sabi thief. grin

You are the mumu here.
Can't you see I put an underscore before his name?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (1118) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.