Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,952 members, 7,922,349 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 03:56 AM

Who Rules This World?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Rules This World?? (602 Views)

Who Rules The World? / Who Rules The World? / Is Life Real, Or Just A Dream? What If This World Is Just An Illusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Rules This World?? by Ampeaceful(f): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2013
So many people i askd this questn got it wrong....seein hw d world is 2day''sickness,death etc'' also wat these bible verses has 2 say...1john5:19,2Corinthians4:4 n Rev.12:9 who do u think rules this world
Re: Who Rules This World?? by Sirgen05(m): 9:33am On Jan 10, 2013
The Devil rules the world thru: Politics, economics, fashion, entertainment, sex, etc.

1 Like

Re: Who Rules This World?? by Ampeaceful(f): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
Sirgen05: The Devil rules the world thru: Politics, economics, fashion, entertainment, sex, etc.
xactly...
Re: Who Rules This World?? by Ampeaceful(f): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
Satan the Devil is the ruler of this world... He misled Adam n Eve n he's stil misleadin people 2day.
Re: Who Rules This World?? by tobechi74: 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
Glo : rule ur world
Re: Who Rules This World?? by cleric(m): 10:19am On Jan 12, 2013
The devil is the ruler of this world. Even Jesus Christ didn't deny it when the devil offered him the world. Also in John 14 - 30 jesus said : Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
However, everything is still subject to God who created everything for Jesus Christ including Satan himself in accordance with Colossians 1 - 16. For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Everything is predestinated in accordance with Roman 9 - 11. (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that callethwink

God bless you all.
Re: Who Rules This World?? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 12, 2013
I don't believe in the 'devil' ruling this world..me think human selfishness does..

(1) (Reply)

Okotie!!! / The Final Pope? / During The Last Days Of Charles Darwin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.