Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,431 members, 7,881,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: My Player Rating - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: My Player Rating (10202 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Ghana Vs Cape Verde - AFCON 2013 - (2 - 0) On 2nd February 2013 / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde Friendly (0 - 0) On Wednesday January-9-2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: My Player Rating by raphealolami(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
The match was really a disaster. If that will be our performance in S\A its better not to watch any of the matches. It is so so obvious that the sspirit of soccer has finally left the super eagles. I wonder when we will see skills again like that of old. Ah! Gone are the days. Goodluck all the same. Abi ma ebele I go wish u. Go to SA and lavish our money for us jare. Am sure kesshi's letter will be waiting for him after the tournament. Gbam!
Re: Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: My Player Rating by thegoodjoehunt(m): 9:46pm On Jan 11, 2013
rapheal_olami: The match was really a disaster. If that will be our performance in S\A its better not to watch any of the matches. It is so so obvious that the sspirit of soccer has finally left the super eagles. I wonder when we will see skills again like that of old. Ah! Gone are the days. Goodluck all the same. Abi ma ebele I go wish u. Go to SA and lavish our money for us jare. Am sure kesshi's letter will be waiting for him after the tournament. Gbam!

The days when Tijani and Mobi Oparakwu (the shortest players) exchange passes with speed. Lobbing defenders and controlling the ball with their heads. Jay Jay skinning 5 or 6 players. Oliseh floating the ball from deep to find strikers.

I pray for those days to return. I miss those days.

I REMEMBER A FOREIGN COMMENTATOR DURING FRANCE '98 TELLING ANOTHER COMMENTATOR, " YOU DON'T WATCH NIGERIA? THAT IS ONE OF THE FEW PLACES TRUE FOOTBALL LIVES "

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Wins Eurosport Premier League Goal Of The Week / Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials / Pool Sure Draws For Week 19.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.