Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,738 members, 7,889,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! (36588 Views)

Awwwww This Is So Sweet And Romantic (photo) / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by idea(m): 7:30am On Mar 05, 2008
u have said it all, hypocrites in the house. i bet some of these people must have once or twice in the past admired some1 that has tattoo on his/her body. if u dont like it then just say so and move on or read through feel sorry and leave the thread unnoticed. nobody has the right to condemn people for what they fancy. Just like Jesus said to the people that wanted to stone the prostitute to death.he without a sin should cast the 1st stone. what happened thereafter? I rest my case.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by mellow(m): 8:44am On Mar 05, 2008
Na so the world be.[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by tulk2mi: 10:31am On Mar 05, 2008
tattoos are cool for some while they are not for others, the thing is, it leaves a permanent mark on the skin. What happens when tattoos are no longer in vogue, ever thot of that?

yanga wey go leave permanent mark for body no worth am, if na lie go ask old women wey bein do the crude one with cashew wey no fit comot am as d time don pass. embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by thesage(m): 10:32am On Mar 05, 2008
i rily wldnt walk down d asile wif a tattoed ridden bride.

it looks tacky.

nice as galfriend or d likes, but not good on brides.

think about it, when going thru ur weddin pics in 20yrs time, would like to see fotos wif tatoos?

i dont fink so, tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by DoubleN(m): 1:29pm On Mar 05, 2008
I love Tattoos but i feel it all has to do with your Skin Color and Texture.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Blatant: 1:39pm On Mar 05, 2008
tRoOE:

[/font]I wonder what type of mentality you have
[font=Garamond]What planet are you from

[Why do you people love to bring Gods name in irrelevant issue and stop misinterpretation of the bible if you do not know it.

Too many hypocrites oh Nairaland, and are you God because i don't know who gave you the audacity to criticize others people actions

Some people brain works like a fish one embarassed embarassed embarassed, and you need to enlighten yourself/thinking and get out of that stupid mentality.

You have decided to bash everyone who doesn't seem to see things from your point of view!!!

Interesting shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by lordmassac(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2008
And why on earth do you want them to come to you? are you a tattoo designer? oo ti like obinrin ju grin grin shocked ha haha
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by ekitiman: 3:02pm On Mar 05, 2008
Nigerian mentality, that is the main reason Nigerians still stay the same. You dont have to like what i Like and u don't have to get what i get. I live in the US and to me tatto look so sexy on ladies, people who are saying that Tatto this tatto that are not exposed to the real shit. So if u need one just holla at me.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Busta(f): 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2008
ekitiman:

Nigerian mentality, that is the main reason Nigerians still stay the same. You don't have to like what i Like and u don't have to get what i get. I live in the US and to me tatto look so sexy on ladies, people who are saying that Tatto this tatto that are not exposed to the real shit. So if u need one just holla at me.

Tell them . . . . look at how they been critizing pple that have tattoo calling them whores and bitches. Really baffles the kind of brain some pple have. Everyman according to his own.

Blatant:

You have decided to bash everyone who doesn't seem to see things from your point of view!!!

Interesting shocked

did u read the whole thread and see how pple have been bashing other pple with tattoos?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by tRoOE(f): 7:22pm On Mar 05, 2008
Blatant:

Interesting shocked
Am not bashing anyone’s opinions, nor am I asking you or anyone to agree to my views,

Btw, where were you when people well throwing words at people for having a tattoo, did you read the whole thread before passing judgment.

If you don't like tattoo, then don't comment, keep moving jare no one is forcing you to do so
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 06, 2008
Tatoos are ok
The only problem is, when you get old and your body begins to shrink, the tatoo will look really bad
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by henry007(m): 1:37am On Mar 06, 2008
its just dat the tattoos are not dark enuff. they look cheap most times. to me when they want 2 venture into tattoo business, they shld go 4 training coz u gat 2 be an artist 2 be a tattoist. and naija girls are not the only ones abeg
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Emad(f): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2008
i love Tattoos

I have a large one written on my chest
it is "AFRICA UNITE"
i intend to put another one on my arm and on my back

yummmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by henry007(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2008
by chest , u mean breast rite? & by back u mean tail region?? get on 4 ur neck(behind) be a tatto girl
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Emad(f): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2008
no just slightly above that
wink you want to have a look?
if you like i can write Henry in a private place
then you will have the singular privilege of seeing it wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Verycool: 11:35am On Mar 06, 2008
I like tattoos if i see it on other people, but i don't think i would ever have one done, i came close sometimes ago to have one done on my arm (arm band) but have a change of heart when i remember it wasn't going to be in vogue for ever and i may come to dislike it.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by emiemi(f): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2008
Have you seen micheal scoffield's tattooed body (the main guy in fox tv's prison break), meeennn he looks so sexy. wink I don't have a tattoo yet but i won't mind a small one on my back. Guess mu hubby will like it too.
To the criticizers of tattoo, pls don't involve God in this matter o angry
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by onyekang1(f): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2008
small cute ones
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by emiemi(f): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2008
See what i mean? Though i heard his own is a temporary one but damn, it's sexy.

Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by EFOSAVAL(f): 4:56pm On Mar 06, 2008
i love it,but my fiance does not
                    even till last week while
                       we were watching DSTV
                          E-news i saw some
                              lovelly ladies
                                 with tattoos
                                    and i was
                                      begging him
                                    to let me hav one
                        guess what he said grin

"i may not make love to u when u do it "grin grin grin
                     and me wey i no say i like my guy well well wink
                        i have ton bone it grin wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by area(m): 6:16am On Mar 07, 2008
y would you want to spoil your skin with tattoos its soooo no human.well i have a very big anchor stretching from my neck to my waist.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by jimicj: 8:08am On Mar 07, 2008
Personally, I do not mind them tats thing is this, I believe that tattoos today a really a more of a fashion statement than anything else and believe you me, fashion always goes out given enuf time. Now my question is this, why would I get a tattoo that might not seem so cool in say, 3 years. Really, I am not an advocate of fashion that will put a mark on me PERMANENTLY.

jimbo
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by uchkochi(m): 8:22am On Mar 07, 2008
nonsense, i mean arant nonsense,just because u watch american videos which advertises TATOOING does not mean you should spoil your precious skin. i mean it so funny,first of all it was blishing the skin to look light then enlagement of boobs,ass,hips replacement now tatoo.YOU ARE BEAUTIFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE BY GOD,dont recreate your self.
Any guy that finds you attractive with tatoos on will be attracted to another girl with more attractive one too if really its attractive.BE YOURSELF do something good and let other pple copy i am talking to those who immitate everything they see.
HOW I WISH you can immitate the BIBLE the world would be better
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 07, 2008
uchkochi:

nonsense, i mean arrant nonsense,just because u watch American videos which advertises TATTOOING does not mean you should spoil your precious skin. i mean it so funny,first of all it was bleaching the skin to look light then enlargement of boobs,ass,hips replacement now tattoo.YOU ARE BEAUTIFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE BY GOD,don't recreate your self.
Any guy that finds you attractive with tattoos on will be attracted to another girl with more attractive one too if really its attractive.BE YOURSELF do something good and let other people copy i am talking to those who imitate everything they see.
HOW I WISH you can imitate the BIBLE the world would be better

I agree with you 110%

I do love tattoos but I can never get one.
Besides, the boyfriend will never let me do such a thing.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by sammyjl(f): 9:50am On Mar 07, 2008
cheesy I think they ok, as long as they aern't too many on the body. Too much of one thing aint good u know.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by bukiboy(m): 11:26am On Mar 07, 2008
D-reloaded (f)
and why would anyone with nice skin would want to look like a comic book?
i agree with you.i wont mind to be your friend, you can reach me through bukky297@gmail.com, this is only for D-reloaded
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by buzzgonz(m): 1:19pm On Mar 07, 2008
Where re the Tatoo girls?? cool
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by tRoOE(f): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2008
What are all theses over tattoo, why do people take things so serious.

If you don't like tattoo, post your comment without citifying someone that has one on.

Btw, it isn't your body nor is the tattoo printed on it
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2008
I love tatoos and I'll get one, but just temporarily.

I heard there are those that last for 3 months.

Oh, I'll add a piercing and that shall be permanent.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by expressor(m): 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2008
i don't think it is just nigerian girls, a lot of guys also have tatoos.
i have one and its not meant to be a spectacular thing, but i feel just kool having it.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by TheSly: 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2008
Best reply here so far!!! cool
and why would anyone with nice skin would want to look like a comic book?

I don't like it because i know who i want to become in the future! cool
I wouldn't want it to be as an obstacle in one way or the other. . . cool
I dress the way i would like to be addressed.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Gamine(f): 8:20pm On Mar 08, 2008
Eh, the ones wey no get nice skin wan cover am.

abi na their fault? tongue

Tattoo ko

tattaa ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.