Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,712 members, 7,889,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:02 AM

Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! (36586 Views)

Awwwww This Is So Sweet And Romantic (photo) / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Do Women Like Men With Tattoos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by yemivictor: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2008
monibabe:

I love tatoos, and im thinkin of geting one bfore d yr runs out. I love it with passion

You've not even done any tattoo yet you profess so much love for it!

If only you knew how painful those things could be!!

Hmmmm . . . cheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by phemyphemo(m): 12:52pm On Mar 31, 2008
TATOO KO, TATOO NI. NON-SENSE
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by phemyphemo(m): 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2008
morally it is not good and even spiritually
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by topilobaba(m): 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2008
I need to draw a tatoo on my body and i need a tatoo girl of 19-23
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by topilobaba(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2008
Yemi i love that.Can we talk more?
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by oxpenny(m): 9:00am On Apr 02, 2008
I luv them when they are small and of good design wink[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by techzone: 11:59am On Apr 02, 2008
Most tattoos stretch as your skin changes due to old age. It doesn't look good then. However, tattoos makes you looks nice ,but it is a temporal thing
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by FatherAita(m): 12:14am On Apr 03, 2008
NIGERIANS LIKE TO COPY BAD THINGS FROM WHITE MEN. FEAR THE LORD FOR ON THAT DAY, THERE SHALL BE WEEPING, WAILING GNASHING OF TEETH. WHY IS IT TOO DIFFICULT TO HAVE THE FEAR GOD, WHY DO YOU PEOPLE WALLOW IN SIN? WHY DO YOU JUMP AT EVERYTHING THE WHITE MAN BRINGS? THINK, THINK, THINK, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by phemyphemo(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2008
@ fatheraita

thank you, GOD bless you

I wonder why some NIGERIANS are very stupid about this SATANIC SIGN of a thing called TATOO

MAY THE LORD help us
repent REPENT!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by gabscity(m): 5:16pm On Apr 03, 2008
Realy,each with is own; for me it's less than good!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by omowon: 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2008
Please where can i get a good tattoooooooooo designer

I stay in Ibadan
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Mqttro: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2008
Tatoo is cool depends on and hw u goes 4it,
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by deola1(m): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2008
still on
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Tattooboy: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2008
Am a tattoo designer, girls holla at me for more info
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Emad(f): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2008
Tattoo boy i need one please contact me
My number begins with +234 08 grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Angeleyez(f): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2008
I have a tattoo; a medium sized butterfly on my lower back. I love it, no one knows I have (hence I didn't get it for show or because everyone has it). It's my own little secret, I got it for personal reasons, so it means a lot to me. It's special and I don't regret getting it.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Tattooboy: 6:42pm On Apr 14, 2008
Emad:

Tattoo boy i need one please contact me
My number begins with +234 08    grin
If u're serious lemme know
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by krama(m): 12:46pm On Jun 01, 2008
Detest tattoo with a passion!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by mamaorga(f): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2008
SHEBI U LIKE TATOO, ??
I DON DO TATOO ON TOP MA PUSSY,
ITS A SCORPION,
COME BABY, I HAV GOT A TATTOO IN THE SEXIEST PLACE U WD EVER DREAM OF,
I WILL LET U SEE IT ON CONDITION THAT U WILL LICK WHERE THAT TATOOED SCORPION IS FOR ONE HOUR,
HOW ABT THAT BABY
HIT ME , AM DESPERATELY WAITING,

HE HE HE HE HE HE HEH EHEH E HEH HE HE HE tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by tRoOE(f): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2008
[size=13pt]madness[/size]
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by sistawoman: 7:29pm On Oct 03, 2008
I think my tat is cute
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by mamaorga(f): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2008
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
AM WAITING OOOOO
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by tommyex(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2008
I dont think many 9ja babes have tatoos, but i love sexy tatoos jus at the small of the back, cool
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by casper(m): 6:46pm On Oct 05, 2008
it is very foolish to have tattoos on your body. if you have had it befor knowing christ it is different than when u think it is sexy and then put it on your bodyy to please man.

the questions to ask is,: does it please God and read

Leviticus 19

28 " 'Do not cut your bodies for the dead or put tattoo marks on yourselves. I am the LORD. se fini
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by TOYOSI20(f): 5:58pm On Oct 11, 2008
I Don't have any and don't plan on getting one. . . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by dirtydaya(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2008
Wats d difference? A naughty child dat writes on d wall of d living room & d crackhead dat draws em on people [color=#550000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by jgirl3: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2008
I love tattoos too. I just don't know if I wanna get any.
My ideal tattoo will be at the back of my neck where very few can see it.
I have it all mapped out sef. . . I just need to find the liver to go and get it. cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Mindfreak1: 6:00am On Dec 09, 2008
cool
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by smurf1(f): 6:51am On Dec 09, 2008
I have five of them and still counting too, kiss wink
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by spoilt(f): 11:58pm On Dec 14, 2008
Its a matter of personal choice. I have a bunch of tattoos. I am still me no matter what anyone thinks. grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by kennyslim(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2008
@ Seun
Guy, u should be careful with ur utterances. Are u trying to play Big Brother Sege by enforcing ur myopic ideas on people by calling them names? SEUN, take my advice and take a back seat, We shall invite u to speech when we run out of ideas!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Romantic Tattoos! by Kosol(m): 6:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
does anyone know i could find a tattoo parlour in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why do Most Nigerian Men Fall In Love Soooo Quickly! / Was I Too Fast In Defining The Relationship? / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.