Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,426 members, 7,911,055 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:33 AM

gongo aso - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / gongo aso (13402 Views)

“i Won’t Park Out Of Aso Rock” – Dame Patience / Gongo Aso! Oyinbo Version! / When Will Gongo Aso In This Our Country Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: gongo aso by folly69(m): 4:42pm On Mar 05, 2008
just google search or go to luv shop in ikeja no offence just tryin to help a brotha wink
Re: gongo aso by ifeoluwa(f): 11:20pm On Mar 05, 2008
this shout out goes to failure123456789, first and foremost, i wish to let you know that i do not know you from adams. a retard like you sure can never be able to distinguish between a male and a female even if you are viewing them naked! can you see how hopeless you are? only crazy stuffs like what you wrote happens all around you - oh poor bastard you really are!
next, i wish to let you dumb numb that i'm a male and not a beach like your kay legged donkey sister ( actually, i suppose your sister, including the thing called your mom is a she-goat ).
failure123456, i honestly do not blame you, really! i sincerely wish i could go back to time when your she-goat, sorry, mom was giving birth to you. honestly, i would have stuck a very hard pillow into her pu**y so that the little foetus which unfortunately has become you would suffucate and die! honestly, you are the world's greatest MISTAKE!!!
Re: gongo aso by ifeoluwa(f): 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2008
this special announcement goes to you, clemcyhot!!! honestly, concerning you, i just feel like michael jackson - speechless! calling you a fool is simply an understatement cos you worth far less than a bunny dummy! i havent seen you before but i tell you this truth, my arse looks better than your entire body.\
have you been to yankari game reserve ever in your life? bat you've never! well, let me give you one nice gist. imagine thearse of the ugliest and dirtiest animal, c'mmon, imagine dude! what do you see? im far too sure you're seeing nothing cos you have no brain to think. well, let me help you a little. the baboon (hope you know what a baboon is but should in case you do not, then go and die) happens to be of better repute than your generation - you inclusive!!!
let me pause here cos i already can see angels in heaven weeping for you!
NEVER IN YOUR LIFE TRY ME AGAIN OK?
Re: gongo aso by ifeoluwa(f): 11:52pm On Mar 05, 2008
jaymobb and folly69. hmmn! una know say if una bring una mama come, i go fuxk am sote una papa go make pounded yam for me! im a man and not pin headed dicks like you both. you these ungodly masturbators! you all are product of the acient egyptian plagues!
may your lives run down for ever and ever amen! may you two see no sperm in ur lives. may your dicks never go erect in jesus name. may may you two never live to see pussy in your lives again!
finally my brethren, be of good cheer for god has created you castrated in that you are both created in the image of lucifer your father and jazabel your mother!
once again may you both RUNDOWN for ever and ever, and all nairalanders say a very BIG amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY DICKLESS LIfE!!

1 Like

Re: gongo aso by MrTurkey(m): 12:06am On Mar 06, 2008
shocked wow, what a tirade laced with venomous vituperations
Re: gongo aso by Rebellious(f): 2:41am On Mar 06, 2008
ifeoluwa:

failure123, sorry, sucess123, clencykul, fucking rebellious jazabel's daughter-of-a-bitch,
y'all crazy! lunatic for assylum better pass una papa wey born una! you guys are stubburn muh'fuckers!
stop wasting your devil given talents in this site. please visit www.sex.com because that's the kind of site where you belong or sign up at www.kirikiriprisonsagency.com.
STUPID FOOLS!!! tongue grin undecided lipsrsealed cheesy smiley

ifeoluwa:

this shout out goes to failure123456789, first and foremost, i wish to let you know that i do not know you from adams. a retard like you sure can never be able to distinguish between a male and a female even if you are viewing them naked! can you see how hopeless you are? only crazy stuffs like what you wrote happens all around you - oh poor bastard you really are!
next, i wish to let you dumb numb that i'm a male and not a beach like your kay legged donkey sister ( actually, i suppose your sister, including the thing called your mom is a she-goat ).
failure123456, i honestly do not blame you, really! i sincerely wish i could go back to time when your she-goat, sorry, mom was giving birth to you. honestly, i would have stuck a very hard pillow into her pu**y so that the little foetus which unfortunately has become you would suffucate and die! honestly, you are the world's greatest MISTAKE!!!

ifeoluwa:

this special announcement goes to you, clemcyhot!!! honestly, concerning you, i just feel like michael jackson - speechless! calling you a fool is simply an understatement because you worth far less than a bunny dummy! i havent seen you before but i tell you this truth, my arse looks better than your entire body.\
have you been to yankari game reserve ever in your life? bat you've never! well, let me give you one nice gist. imagine thearse of the ugliest and dirtiest animal, c'mmon, imagine dude! what do you see? im far too sure you're seeing nothing because you have no brain to think. well, let me help you a little. the baboon (hope you know what a baboon is but should in case you do not, then go and die) happens to be of better repute than your generation - you inclusive!!!
let me pause here because i already can see angels in heaven weeping for you!
NEVER IN YOUR LIFE TRY ME AGAIN OK?

ifeoluwa:

jaymobb and folly69. hmmn! una know say if una bring una mama come, i go fuxk am sote una papa go make pounded yam for me! im a man and not pin headed dicks like you both. you these ungodly masturbators! you all are product of the acient egyptian plagues!
may your lives run down for ever and ever amen! may you two see no sperm in your lives. may your dicks never go erect in jesus name. may may you two never live to see pussy in your lives again!
finally my brethren, be of good cheer for god has created you castrated in that you are both created in the image of lucifer your father and jazabel your mother!
once again may you both RUNDOWN for ever and ever, and all nairalanders say a very BIG amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY DICKLESS LIfE!!

Nairaland, weep for thy illiterate, hypocritical son.

Oi! I'm way too sexy and occupied to actually exchange words with someone who's struggling with the English language. I mean many people have, at various times, tried to murder the English language. But you, shit-brained as you are, not only succeeded in beating it down to the floor, but also nailed it to the wood and crucified it.

I bet you yourself don't even understand the load of crap you just posted but then again, you're to daft to understand anything even if it was right in your wowo face. You are so stupid that you stutter while typing. I mean how much dumb can one get? You have achieved a level of stupidity that I never imagined possible even in my dreams.

Now I'm sure you're gon' cry to your boyfriend so that he can stick his dick into your scary HIV infected asshole. Or better yet, you can go beat off while imagining yourself getting gang banged by your males relatives. . .oh wait! That actually already happened, didn't it? I'm sure you liked it, you dirty little male slut.
Re: gongo aso by delib: 8:58am On Mar 06, 2008
i no fit shout oooooooooo lipsrsealed
Re: gongo aso by clemcykul(f): 9:24am On Mar 06, 2008
lol ife aje now i knoe the dope is wrking grin grin grin all dat crap 4 me grin grin grin grin grin

this is all i have to say grin

Re: gongo aso by delib: 9:28am On Mar 06, 2008
lmoa
Re: gongo aso by folly69(m): 9:41am On Mar 06, 2008
@ifeoluwa u dick sucking son of swine u have de guts to open ur decaying mouth and stink up this whole thread.my mama is waaaay too much for ur dickless father to handle.word of advice ask ur mom how she got pregnant cus mere seeing ur post its so obvious u ar a product of animal Bleep.Go clean up ur filthy background and stop abusing the previlege given to u to b on nairaland.asswipe. tongue

@clemcy lmao grin grin grin
Re: gongo aso by success123(m): 10:17am On Mar 06, 2008
ifeoluwa in u i have seen a pig, all u do and live for are pig like, i want to ask u one question are ur parent dead, cos u abuse ones parent without reservation for ur on parent, may be u are even a prodigal son, and i wish u success in ur stupidity.
Re: gongo aso by folly69(m): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2008
what do u expect from some1 dat was dropped on his head by his ho' ass mama undecided
Re: gongo aso by clemcykul(f): 11:32am On Mar 06, 2008
notin much!
u don expect much from an arse kisser/sucker grin
grin
grin
Re: gongo aso by success123(m): 12:00pm On Mar 06, 2008
ifeoluwa i was wondering why u have not dear to reply or is someone trying for u, u blindfolded specimen. may sango destroy u were ever u are.
Re: gongo aso by delib: 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2008
this war looks like we were soldiers . . . and young
Re: gongo aso by holythug(m): 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2008
UN-*meaning united nations* holythug is here for peace talks
Re: gongo aso by folly69(m): 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2008
success123:

ifeoluwa i was wondering why u have not dear to reply or is someone trying for u, u blindfolded specimen. may sango destroy u were ever u are.
the dumb Bleep can't reply yet he is busy suckin hard on dciks and ass licking to get paid so he can buy air time just give him afew hours he will b thru
Re: gongo aso by success123(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2008
folly u are wrong he is not sucking dick, he is sucking a dog, a dog, the guy na half animal.
Re: gongo aso by folly69(m): 12:36pm On Mar 06, 2008
oh mercy me, i even upgraded the dumb Bleep humans ar way beyond his league a thousand apologies for that. wink
Re: gongo aso by success123(m): 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2008
k man
Re: gongo aso by delib: 12:45pm On Mar 06, 2008
c man
Re: gongo aso by success123(m): 1:15pm On Mar 06, 2008
z man
Re: gongo aso by folly69(m): 1:28pm On Mar 06, 2008
ife dog
Re: gongo aso by ayusman16(m): 1:41pm On Mar 06, 2008
Damn! All these insults on one person?
Re: gongo aso by success123(m): 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2008
ayusman this no be person at all, the guy na beast, half animal and half alien.
Re: gongo aso by jaymobb(m): 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2008
@ ifeoluwa
Re: gongo aso by success123(m): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2008
ifeoluwa there is no mercy for u anymore in nrld, even God in heaven has rejected u,and i reject ever seeing u before in my life and may ur mouth be roasted.
Re: gongo aso by delib: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2008
just be lenient with justice
Re: gongo aso by folly69(m): 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2008
de dumb Bleep is some1, if u see first thing in the morning my advise is just go back to sleep or u r really going to have a cursed day. angry
Re: gongo aso by success123(m): 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2008
supported
Re: gongo aso by delib: 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2008
ife sorry ooo.
Re: gongo aso by success123(m): 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2008
are u telling a dead man sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Post Your Funny Pics Here / Funny Pictures!!! / Messi Now With Bald Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.