Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,373 members, 7,881,338 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Serious Question For Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Question For Ladies. (924 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Serious Question For Ladies (pics) / Serious Question, No Ofense & Please Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Question For Ladies. by bendazum: 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2013
Why is it that when a guy asks for a number, you say you don't have a phone. Even when he sees you holding a phone.Do you really want every guy out there to buy a phone for you?
Re: Serious Question For Ladies. by bendazum: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
cry
Re: Serious Question For Ladies. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2013
I do that because i dont want to give the guy my number.if i wanted to give him,ill have given him,afterall is it everybody that asks for your number that you give or is it everyone you come across with you want to develop friendship with.everything in life is a choice including giving of numbers,if a girl says she doesnt have a phone so be it,just take a walk

4 Likes

Re: Serious Question For Ladies. by greedie1(f): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2013
i dont say i ve no phone, i simply refuse to give out my no. na by force?
Re: Serious Question For Ladies. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2013
kulyie: I do that because i dont want to give the guy my number.if i wanted to give him,ill have given him,afterall is it everybody that asks for your number that you give or is it everyone you come across with you want to develop friendship with.everything in life is a choice including giving of numbers,if a girl says she doesnt have a phone so be it,just take a walk

[size=13pt]O di kwa simple.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Serious Question For Ladies. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
i cant tell a guy i dont hv a phone..sounds soo childish...i ll simply tell hm, i 'm nt givin out ma no, soo simple!!!
Re: Serious Question For Ladies. by cindyrella(f): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2013
I have a phone, I simply won't give you my number! undecided

Abi na by force?
Re: Serious Question For Ladies. by dmcdad: 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2013
It's true most girls say so just to chase the guy away. If some girls don't wanna give you their digits, that's exactly what they say. But then, some others use it as a gimmick to put the guy in line as her potential phone buyer (if you know what I mean)... It varies from one girl to the another, although I believe most girls say so if they don't want to give out their number to the said guy...
Re: Serious Question For Ladies. by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
Is it that difficult? She does not want to hear from you so move on
Re: Serious Question For Ladies. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
cindyrella: I have a phone, I simply won't give you my number! undecided

Abi na by force?

lol...
Re: Serious Question For Ladies. by cindyrella(f): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
Dondav: I'll point a gun to your head while I ask nicely!! grin grin grin
Oh yeah? You will get a wrong number lol
Re: Serious Question For Ladies. by Sijo01(f): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2013
vivichocs: i cant tell a guy i dont hv a phone..sounds soo childish...i ll simply tell hm, i 'm nt givin out ma no, soo simple!!!

Case close!
Re: Serious Question For Ladies. by cindyrella(f): 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
Dondav:
LOL! Nigerians are easily scared... They even give out there ATM Pin at gun point.. grin And I'll dial my number on your phone and let it ring... Then I'll warn you not to change it (In a fierce and horrific manner). smiley grin
Lmao! FYM!
Re: Serious Question For Ladies. by 190theclown: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2013
Do guys still ask nigerian gurls for phone numbers

Smh

Bring out the hard currency - the number would fall out ffs
Nigerian guys learn learn learn

Haven't I coached you guys enuf

3 Likes

Re: Serious Question For Ladies. by dmcdad: 9:40pm On Jan 10, 2013
190-the-clown:

Smh

Lmao...
Re: Serious Question For Ladies. by bendazum: 6:14am On Jan 11, 2013
190-the-clown:

Smh

lol
Re: Serious Question For Ladies. by 190theclown: 7:35am On Jan 12, 2013
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Would You Love Her More Or Love Her Less After Ra*pe? / Waje’s Nude Trick, / Although I'm Not In Love With Her, But Prophecy Said She Is My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.