Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Tecno N7 5" Android Phone - Phones (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone (309173 Views)

Tecno N7, P3 & Phantom A1 - The Best Out Of These Three / Tecno N7, F7, Gionee E3, G2 Gpad & Infinix 450: Which Phone Is The Best One? / Tecno N7 Is Officially Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (100) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 07, 2013
tobianthony:

Dude on the real what do you think about the phone I saw a video on you tube of the N7 which has the S4 capabilty to switch pics without touching the screen. Techno has improved. Dude just waved his hand over the screen and the pictures in his media file switched to view the next pic. Does it have LED notification light?

it doesn't have led notification
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 07, 2013
I neeed to know if the airtel bis still works and I still need help rooting my phone. If u stay in lagos, and u have android games and u cldd help with rooting too, let's meet up
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Gooci(m): 9:33pm On May 07, 2013
anybody wit working bladeslinger on n7?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by fabiosmart: 11:33pm On May 07, 2013
pls am having problem with my whatsapp on techno T3 the latest version seems to be incompatible with it, pls help and also how can i uninstal pre loaded app on techno t3,
guys pls help
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 6:18am On May 08, 2013
tecno p3 is officially out in nigeria,still yet to find of the full cost and features,bt 1thing is sure it has flashlight and front camera(doubtable)..ppl call it n3 remix
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by mrdrizzy(m): 6:22am On May 08, 2013
mr.drizzy:
tecno p3 is officially out in nigeria,still yet to find of the full cost and features,bt 1thing is sure it has flashlight and front camera(doubtable)..ppl call it n3 remix
heres the full specs 2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
4G Network No
SIM Dual mini SIM
Status Available April 2013
Body
Dimensions 115.8 x 62 x 11.7 mm
Keyboard Touchscreen
Colors White, Black, Yellow
Cover Removable, replaceable plastic
Display
Type TFT capacitive touchscreen
with 256,000 colors
Size 320 x 480 pixels, 3.5 inches,
165 pixels per inch (PPI)
Memory And OS
Card slot MicroSD, up to 32 GB
Internal 512 MB
OS Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
Processors 800 MHz dual-core CPU
RAM 512 MB
Audio
Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
LoudspeakerYes
Audio port 3.5mm jack
Connectivity
2G GPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE –
up to 236.8 kbps
3G Up to 7.2 mbps uplink; Up to
5.76 mbps downlink
4G No
WIFI Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WIFI
hotspot
Bluetooth Version 3.0
GPS A-GPS
NFC No
USB MicroUSB v2.0
Camera
Primary 3 MP, up to 2048×1536 pixel
pictures camera with LED flash
Video VGA
Secondary 0.3 MP
Battery
Capacity 1400 mAh Li-Ion battery
Stand-by Up to 300 hours
Talk time Up to 17 hours
Music play Up to 6 hours
Other Features
Sensors Accelerometer, Proximity,
Compass
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML
Java No
- SNS integration
- MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264
player
MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC
player
- Document viewer
- FM radio
- Image viewer
- Voice memo/dial/command
- Predictive text input
- Google Search, Whatsapp,
2go, Gmail,
YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by abdulatif8: 7:55am On May 08, 2013
N7 .for sale

1 Like

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 11:07am On May 08, 2013
abdulatif8: N7 .for sale

why
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 11:15am On May 08, 2013
teeo:

why
zzzed
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 11:55am On May 08, 2013
Please anyone still contemplating on getting n7, and have up to 27k should try and get this sweet phablet. For personal detailed free review and aid. PM me (note it's airtel number, I have changed my mind. I won't throw i....t into fire again).

This phone is good, before I bought it, I was afraid now I always feel like going back to Tecno to give them extra 10k.

About flipping your hand over the screen to operate. Yes! It has it. Just increase your pointer sensitivity or speed. My problem is how to control it. Many a times just bringing my finger close to the screen opens an app.

Do anyone knows how to switch off AUTOUPDATE? Please kindly text it to me.

Tecno has worked hard and please let's give them our money. Lets Leave people who cares nothing about us other than our money. As far as F7 can give me what I need am buying it, galaxy s1000000 can go to hell, even if they like let them sell 1k. Now that tecno has given us budgets phones they are retracing their steps to only to get our money and retain the market. They're selfish lets not give them that power. Imagine selling galaxy Y duos with specs far inferior to n3, 28K.

Peace!! My people.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Donkunxex(m): 12:46pm On May 08, 2013
pls I nid unlimited browsing cheat for my n7.....who can help?™
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by switchie(m): 1:49pm On May 08, 2013
pls i need somebody's help here,i rooted my tecno n3 then after 3months of usage i wanted to swap my sim so i switched it off but on trying to switch it back on it just kept loading so i saw a phone engineer and he told me the problem was flashing,i gave it to him but it didn't work because after i rooted the device earlier i deleted the launcher(actually i wasn't the one that rooted it myself) that came with it because i downloaded another 1 from play store,now the phone could not be flashed according to the engineer but i know the phone has flashed because it has stopped loading eternally but the problem i have is the launcher,the phone just keeping showing a dark blank screen and i can only see the notification bar or whatever it is called and i know it's the launcher i deleted that caused the problem.pls i really need your help asap.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by leTrizzle: 1:53pm On May 08, 2013
Donkunxex: pls I nid unlimited browsing cheat for my n7.....who can help?™
Me too oh.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by switchie(m): 1:58pm On May 08, 2013
pls i need somebody's help here,i rooted my tecno n3 then after 3months of usage i wanted to swap my sim so i switched it off but on trying to switch it back on it just kept loading so i saw a phone engineer and he told me the problem was flashing,i gave it to him but it didn't work because after i rooted the device earlier i deleted the launcher(actually i wasn't the one that rooted it myself) that came with it because i downloaded another 1 from play store,now the phone could not be flashed according to the engineer but i know the phone has flashed because it has stopped loading eternally but the problem i have is the launcher,the phone just keeping showing a dark blank screen and i can only see the notification bar or whatever it is called and i know it's the launcher i deleted that caused the problem.pls i really need your help asap.
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by abdulatif8: 5:13pm On May 08, 2013
le Trizzle:
Me too oh.
.halla me
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 08, 2013
I have really search for this phone and when I finally saw it, the price was now 36k. Godforbid oh
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 08, 2013
preetyjoy: I have really search for this phone and when I finally saw it, the price was now 36k. Godforbid oh

Where are u
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 08, 2013
Uyo o, my brother
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by barneystinson(m): 8:15pm On May 08, 2013
pls hw do I turn on d wi fi hotspot of my n7?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2013
preetyjoy: Uyo o, my brother
which shop exactly
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by biggboy(m): 8:42pm On May 08, 2013
abdulatif8: N7 .for sale
how much?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 08, 2013
nokia bazzaar doesn't have it , neither d one beside it. I checkd all d shops in plaza excpt ibedmore which is 36k. Hrd it s scarce
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by gbodimowo(m): 12:43am On May 09, 2013
switchie: pls i need somebody's help here,i rooted my tecno n3 then after 3months of usage i wanted to swap my sim so i switched it off but on trying to switch it back on it just kept loading so i saw a phone engineer and he told me the problem was flashing,i gave it to him but it didn't work because after i rooted the device earlier i deleted the launcher(actually i wasn't the one that rooted it myself) that came with it because i downloaded another 1 from play store,now the phone could not be flashed according to the engineer but i know the phone has flashed because it has stopped loading eternally but the problem i have is the launcher,the phone just keeping showing a dark blank file u downloaded& indtall
k screen and i can only see the notification bar or whatever it is called and i know it's the launcher i deleted that caused the problem.pls i really need your help asap.

simple download iphone5 launcher or any oda from mobile 9 into a nokia fone
pull down d notification window of n3 switch bluetooth on rem 2 insert a memory card den send d app& install if u run into issues use ur lock key to enta device setting& enable unknown devices
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by gbodimowo(m): 1:05am On May 09, 2013
teeo: hi guys I just got my n7 on Saturday am flexing it even though I miss my nokias battery life.
I need help in rooting the phone and I also need android games. Don't tell me to start reading the previous posts. I stay in lagos, if u can help me out let's discuss.
do u have a laptop win7 32bit
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Nobody: 2:39am On May 09, 2013
gbodimowo:
do u have a laptop win7 32bit

I have a windows 8 64bit hp eliteprobook laptop
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by Hotdiamond(m): 9:41am On May 09, 2013
preetyjoy: nokia bazzaar doesn't have it , neither d one beside it. I checkd all d shops in plaza excpt ibedmore which is 36k. Hrd it s scarce
go to slot at D line. they have it there about 30k
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by switchie(m): 10:17am On May 09, 2013
i'll try it bro and if it works i'll be grateful to cry
gbodimowo:

simple download iphone5 launcher or any oda from mobile 9 into a nokia fone
pull down d notification window of n3 switch bluetooth on rem 2 insert a memory card den send d app& install if u run into issues use ur lock key to enta device setting& enable unknown devices
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by leTrizzle: 11:15am On May 09, 2013
abdulatif8: .halla me
How?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by brycesamba: 2:43pm On May 09, 2013
Gooci: hop hd games dont lag on n7 cuz its main reason i wanna buy it..........? m gettin d fone on monday nd av downloaded all d hd games already, about 25gig game...............mtn don suffer from ma hand ooo

I be Ghanaian oo but i dey wait for this f7 like mad....is it true that e go come market in June?
Re: Tecno N7 5" Android Phone by timyne: 5:28pm On May 09, 2013
Pls can anyone help me with a link to the 'Unlock root' software. The free version on their site downloads a setup launcher, which does not download the complete setup afterwards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (100) (Reply)

List Of WAP Sites You Know / Gionee M3mini Discussion Thread [HOT] / Free Kjv Bible Download On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.