Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,814 members, 7,942,051 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Interview Invitiaton - Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (compliance Assi - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview Invitiaton - Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (compliance Assi (2520 Views)

Apply Now For Research Assistant Job At The Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria / Institute Of Human Virology Job Recruitment (53 Vacant Positions) / Current Vacancies In The Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (IHVN) 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview Invitiaton - Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (compliance Assi by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 10, 2013
I applied for this job sometime last year from nairaland and I got this interview invite. I currently stay in Lagos and do not think it is worth the risk of travelling to Abuja. What do you guys think?

Dear All,

You are hereby invited to attend an Interview at the Institute of Human Virology Nigeria on Tuesday 15th January, 2013 for the Position of Compliance Assistant.

This Interview will take place 8.30am at our IHVN FCT Office, Millennium Builders Plaza opposite the NNPC Towers, Abuja.

Please make your way to the training room on the 1st Floor of the building where you will be attended to.

You are expected to bring along with you two recent passport photographs, original copies of your Credentials/ Certificates, NYSC discharge Certificate, Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age and any other document that you might consider relevant in strengthening your chance. NYSC Certificates are prerequisite for employment with the Institute. If you do not have a discharge certificate or an exemption letter for service, you cannot be employed. These are all very important.

Kindly indicate you availability for the interview by responding to this email including the destinations you will be coming from.

Please bring along a copy of this email with you as you come.

Best Regards,

Kesmap Guyit MBA
Institute of Human Virology, Nigeria
Employee Relations
HR - Unit
Re: Interview Invitiaton - Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (compliance Assi by Bonethugss: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
Personally if i were you i would give it a try... Afterall it aint an aptitude test; its an interview... Next time you shouldnt have bothered to apply as you have indirectly deprived someone else....

1 Like

Re: Interview Invitiaton - Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (compliance Assi by Bonethugss: 7:44pm On Jan 10, 2013
Personally if i were you i would give it a try... Afterall it aint an aptitude test; its an interview...initially you shouldnt have bothered to apply as you have indirectly deprived someone else....
Re: Interview Invitiaton - Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (compliance Assi by aijay80: 11:04am On Jan 11, 2013
@ OP, its a good opportunity and a wonderful place to work. A friend works there. I actually applied for a program officer but wasn't shortlisted, give it a go. Best of luck. And they will reimburse cost of transportation, so nothing to loose really
Re: Interview Invitiaton - Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (compliance Assi by highness111: 11:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
Can someone gate crash... I stay in abuja.. Do u tink I'll worth it
Re: Interview Invitiaton - Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (compliance Assi by ifyalways(f): 6:21am On Jan 12, 2013
^ omo, no dulling. Just prepare your CV, pep yourself with confidence and go! I believe you are staying in Abuja, right?

Good things come to those who "fight" for it.
Re: Interview Invitiaton - Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (compliance Assi by highness111: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2013
Na so nah, dis year no be for dulling. Of course I stay @ abuja. Are u coming there?.
Re: Interview Invitiaton - Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (compliance Assi by georgee(m): 8:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
Dr. Wise
what dept/unit wia u in ur former bank?
Re: Interview Invitiaton - Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (compliance Assi by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2013
georgee: Dr. Wise
what dept/unit wia u in ur former bank?

Bros, I was in Marketing.
Re: Interview Invitiaton - Institute Of Human Virology, Nigeria (compliance Assi by georgee(m): 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2013
Dr. Wise:

Bros, I was in Marketing.
Chief, i think u shuld give it a shot. I applied for one of their advertised vac last week. I hope to get an invite sha. Considering the fact that u wia in marketing and stil got called up. Will advise u attend the interview. I saw the compliance advert late, else wuld av also applied cos my former bank work is somehow related to compliance/Audit/Regulatory stuff.
All the best bro!

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Questionnaire / Lenovo Nigeria Is Recruiting / To Nairabet Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.