Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:40 PM

If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? (31373 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by trendystuf(f): 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2013

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Freiburger(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2013
I'll keep it. grin

11 Likes

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nwandol: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
Kai na to just begin dey cry cos i no go fit beat am

8 Likes

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2013
Tell him to write "I'm sorry" on the windscreen grin

48 Likes

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by allout: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
Let the world see it. . .

2 Likes

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by manny4life(m): 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2013
ahhh smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

I'll leave the car like that...

But wait o, do you mean real scratch or he just wrote on it?
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
4th to comment..I'd keep it
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by chocopearl(f): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2013
I'll make sure i drive dat car everywhere and park it @ points where d writings can b read...i'll b sooo glad to ve a child dat luvs me dat much.

8 Likes

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by yuzedo: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ah go flog devil comot from him mama body! angry

Infact, i go use cane write novel for him nyash! angry

7 Likes

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by blahcknproud: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
I'd tell the kid to cancel(scratch off) what he/she has written grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by brownlord: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2013
I'd just buy a quality bag, roll the pekin like belt drop am inside, then go sale am or use am do gift, afterall my people say, " e better u no get bag, than the one with hole " chikena

3 Likes

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
ill whip him raw and bloody because he didnt mention his dad name.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Onyiip(f): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
il scratch his or her most treasured item with the word I LOVE YOU TOO. YOU ARE THE BEST KID

43 Likes

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by opee1231(f): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
lol...in this kind of situation beat d child so he/she will knw that's wrong then pet the child back dt its cool but don't write on the car...abi which kain situation be this now...confused state of mind.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by wrench: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
Hahahahaha..........That Looks Like Chalk Writting. Anyway Sha I'll Beat The Hell Outta Him
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by emygreat747(m): 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2013
lmfao!!!!!!,gosh dis z funny,u just have to explain to the child dat wat he/she did was wrong nd writing on d car wasn't the best way to show appreciation nd u shud also ask him/her why he preferred to write on d car his reason might shock u

2 Likes

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by omiobo: 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2013
Him go do 101 till i spray the body.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by dljbd1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2013
wtf
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by masterpiecer(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
Mix feelings;
1st is rage, on tthe sight that you car got scratched and that would make spend some money on repair.
But after that come the feeling of great affection that your kids realise how much you mean to them and they wanted to let you know but as children would always be michievious, they showed in a rather awkward but most odd way. Damn d car, its got a price but their affection is priceless kiss

55 Likes

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by manny4life(m): 9:14pm On Jan 10, 2013
Geez so many abusive and should I say violent parents and parents-to-be on here... shocked shocked shocked shocked

Even those whipping out blood, geez, relax ... the kid is behaving like one. After all, parents puts big a.r.se stickers on their car "my child is a honor roll student".
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by onila(f): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
the car is ugly

am just gonna leave it like that
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by ifeegee(f): 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2013
It's an expression of how they feel towards me & my car happens to be their medium so no wahala,after all that car can be changed or resprayed but that show of affection can't.

1 Like

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by fittty(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
I'll beat the hell outta him/her angry... Which kid writes this well and writes it on a car? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by xreal2(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
Onyii.p:
il scratch his or her most treasured item with the word I LOVE YOU TOO. YOU ARE THE BEST KID
grin
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2013
I go buy am Gala and La Casera

1 Like

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:
Tell him to write "I'm sorry" on the windscreen grin

Onyii.p:

Una no go kill person for here. Kai, belle dey pain me

@Topic, will let them know there's a better way to express their love for their mum than scratching our car.

But a repeat occurence will attract a stiff penalty.

1 Like

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by Bigmouth02: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2013
Father resemblace ........=))•´¨) 
¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by itiswell1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
Well, if N̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊ range rover sport 2012/13 model or any of Τ̲̅ђε̲ latest cars, N̶̲̥̅̊a̶̲̥̅̊ only Gϑd̶̲̥̅̊ know wetin I go do.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by vanstanzy(m): 9:20pm On Jan 10, 2013
I'll congratulate 'em and encourage 'em to write better. wink wink wink Who knows? one day he/ she could be Chinua Achebe.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by ojoawo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
I go snap A̶̲̥̅♏, come create thread Fø̲̣̣я̅ nairaland since e go make front page

7 Likes

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by musagabasawa(m): 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2013
After all they also have a share of it.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by ziccoit: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
I will teach him or her how to offer pleasure without inflicting pains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady calls out her babydaddy for doing Giveaway while his 3kids are hungry / I Want To Report My Mum To Human Rights For Child Abuse / Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.