Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,825 members, 7,945,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:03 PM

If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? (31454 Views)

Kid Looking At His Parents Kissing: Caption This Picture / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by slimchi2k2(m): 10:23am On Jan 12, 2013
trendystuf: Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/how-would-you-respond-if-your-kid-did.html

cute,i wish ooooooooooooooooooooooo rit now
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by cfola: 8:40am On Jan 14, 2013
Will probably have to sue his school. He ought to have been thought that writing are only done on books and only with pencil and biro and crayons too...

For a kid to know how to write, 'I love you mummy or you are the best mum', that kid is smart and should know whats right from wrong. Except he isnt been thought right in school, so I pick on the school for punishment and the insurance guys too.
Re: If Your Kid Scratched Your Car: How Will You Respond? by lastpage: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2013
Elebiju: I support u jare better person,that child must be a bastard I repeat the pikin wey get liver take nail write I love u mum for d car wey I take M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ money buy for d mama must be a bastard,me wey I inject am inside d mama womb pay for antenatal,buy bournvita with milk when d mama get him belle,still do topping and I even paid d hospital bills when dem born am money wey I spend for immunization,bcg and co no get account,I bought his diapers though I no d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y like to change am Ooº°˚ ˚° even if e commot maggot for him yansh I no like to d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y see pikin shit,I bought sma gold,similac with iron and even frisocream wey he chop for baby,I paid his school fees from daycare till when he sabi how to write the nonsense wey him write he never had a second thought abt all I went through make him write I love M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ daddy instead,I swear he is a bastard or he was swapped at d hospital,the thing no go easy Ooº°˚ ˚°.

Okay, maybe l am the only one that noticed this or not:

The "Women" seem to go easy with the child on this issue.
Most "Men's" comment seems to be very harsh on this issue.

Question: WHY?

Suggestions:

1.) Could it be that the men feel the pain of buying the car more than the women?
2.) Are men generally more harsh towards children?
3.) Are women more selfish since the writing seem to promote the Mum only?

Finally, as a man, will your reaction still be the same, if that child has written those words to YOU? (My Son calls me the best Dad in the world and seals it with a hug! kiss kiss )

On the other hand, will women have reacted "kindly" to the writing, if it was about "Dad" ....on Mum's car?

Lastpage!

BTW:
Why are most children very partial with regards to their Mum?
Using the post above (Elebiju), it seems the guy's grouse is mostly with the effort he has put into bringing and raising this child only for him/her not to show "small appreciation" to Dad but showered it on Mum ....in a way that hurts Dad! shocked shocked

Wahala Dey O!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hetty Green: The Most Stingy Woman In History / Woman Welcomes Triplets After Six Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.