Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,101 members, 7,909,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:00 PM

Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) (31686 Views)

Win BiG on CARDS/CORNERS / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials / Clickbank Q & A: I'm Making Money From Clickbank & Can Teach You [see My Proofs] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by yunggenius(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2013
eedriyz:

Even the free one? I should have accepted cos I don't have any pending one.
Cheers!

Yea u've acepted it sir. I couldn't get any of ur ebooks sir. I even went to the link on ur profile buh it seems like the link there is dead. . .

Can yu pls snd it to my e-mail ''yunggenius4@gmail.com'' thank you sir.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by lakefist(m): 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2013
AyodejiCharles: @ idris ,I just joined Fiverr four days ago, I have a logo design gig and three money making ebook sales gigs but up till now, no single sales .What do you advice?
just be patient and work on ur tag/keywords

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by deasy(m): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2013
@eedrizy please what do you think about this,fiverr as rily change a lot ooo...I remember some month back when I will just post a gig within a minute and before the end of the day or the second day, I will have orders,if not I will have views/clicks. But now it's as change,It take me almost 2days @ times to have a good gigs,I rearly have views,clicks and orders nowadays...what's going on!!!
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 1:55am On Aug 27, 2013
yunggenius:

Yea u've acepted it sir. I couldn't get any of ur ebooks sir. I even went to the link on ur profile buh it seems like the link there is dead. . .

Can yu pls snd it to my e-mail ''yunggenius4@gmail.com'' thank you sir.

I just emailed you one

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by yunggenius(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2013
eedriyz:

I just emailed you one

Thank yu boss!!! Mehn this ebook is power packed!! God bless yu oooo
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2013
deasy: @eedrizy please what do you think about this,fiverr as rily change a lot ooo...I remember some month back when I will just post a gig within a minute and before the end of the day or the second day, I will have orders,if not I will have views/clicks. But now it's as change,It take me almost 2days @ times to have a good gigs,I rearly have views,clicks and orders nowadays...what's going on!!!

That's the way it is with Fiverr V2. It's not that good when it comes to SEO. Nobody can really say he/she knows what they use in ranking gigs these days. Can you imagine a gig with 10 feedback with 100% ratings getting ahead of another with at least over 50 feedbacks with same 100% ratings when browsing through ratings? I think it's a matter of time before they do something about that. But for the main time, we need to do what we used to to, and more, and more, to keep things going. Just a secret; Always create a new version of your gig every time, to get yourself a chance to be found in the "new" again... If you luckily get a sale or two, tell your new customer to checkout your main gig, giving an excuse as to why you have to delete the other one.... Although you can have two gigs that look alike, but it just doesn't make a 100% sense to have 5-9 of such.
That's just one thing I've been doing since the days of v1. There are much more things you can do
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by youngmega: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2013
i hail and greet you boss ..

i just keep on getting orders from fiverr with my service gig .. have much research and its going great ..thanks to you for putting me through .. well i have still not receive my fiverr revenue card .. i am suggesting maybe i should go to the nearby post office or complauin for them to issue anoda one ..
waiting for your reply boss

for the newbie my advice for you is this ..
THE KEY TO FIVERR IS PATIENce
get this and see everything coming in after your first sales

@deasy same here also but i have had a good record of sales this month than last month .. last month i do have a order per 2-3 days but for the past two weeks i can say am highly impressed ....

Austine obiaeli

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by yunggenius(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2013
youngmega: i hail and greet you boss ..

i just keep on getting orders from fiverr with my service gig .. have much research and its going great ..thanks to you for putting me through .. well i have still not receive my fiverr revenue card .. i am suggesting maybe i should go to the nearby post office or complauin for them to issue anoda one ..

@deasy same here also but i have had a good record of sales this month than last month .. last month i do have a order per 2-3 days but for the past two weeks i can say am highly impressed ....

Austine obiaeli

Thats good to hear bro. Hoping to join the train soonest! yu on whatsapp?? Would like to add yu up.

Thanks
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2013
youngmega: i hail and greet you boss ..

Austine obiaeli
Hmmm! I am happy for you bro.

For your payoneer, I don't think it will go through the post office... I did went there to ask for mine too. Too bad, I wasn't lucky to receive any of the 3 cards I've got from them, I would have asked the post man. Just like I told you, wait a little more cos if you complain, they are likely going to issue another one and it will just be the same sorry story. I got the last one in like 65 days, that's after I've considered one lost... Funny enough, that came too, but it was useless already. You either try to exercise more patience or get a paypal temporarily... You will even be needing that as you business get wider on Fiverr and the internet. My $750 went straight to my cousin's paypal in Canada

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by fejiron: 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
How would you feel earning $20-$50 weekly promoting ads for companies on facebook and earn your money directly into your Nigerian bank account weekly.....very easy and fast http://facebookcashbank..com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 2:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
fejiron: How would you feel earning $20-$50 weekly promoting ads for companies on facebook and earn your money directly into your Nigerian bank account weekly.....very easy and fast

Pele tie
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nzecorneboy: 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chai!! Nw i see wia my fiverr dream wil com tru. Pls @op am new on fiverr. Please shw me d way i mean wia to start. I heard abt registrn as a foreigner bt i dnt knw how to do and i dnt hv pc
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by AMZYMAYO(m): 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
Kudos to mr eedriz. U r really doing a gr8 job.God bless u sir. Pls sir, I need a copy of ur ebook. My email is. Amzymayo750@yahoo.com
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by AMZYMAYO(m): 12:24am On Sep 05, 2013
Tanks man, I saw d ebook
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by jay4genius: 4:14am On Sep 05, 2013
Oga edris, may God bless u for the good work you are doing here. I read from two reliable sources (yours inclusive) that its best to register a seller account on fiverr with a US I.P. Both sources were of the opinion that it will help increase our patronage, and possibly reduce the risk of being banned (unlike when you use a naija IP).
Oga Edris, please expantiate further on how someone can change his IP to that of US. thanks
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 9:45am On Sep 05, 2013
jay4genius: Oga edris, may God bless u for the good work you are doing here. I read from two reliable sources (yours inclusive) that its best to register a seller account on fiverr with a US I.P. Both sources were of the opinion that it will help increase our patronage, and possibly reduce the risk of being banned (unlike when you use a naija IP).
Oga Edris, please expantiate further on how someone can change his IP to that of US. thanks
Just google "hotspot shield", it's the best free option I know.
Thanks for your comments.
Good luck boss
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by jay4genius: 11:05am On Sep 05, 2013
eedriyz:
Just google "hotspot shield", it's the best free option I know.
Thanks for your comments.
Good luck boss
yea, i know of hotspot shield, but it really slows down browsing. is there any other alternative? even if its not free
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
jay4genius: yea, i know of hotspot shield, but it really slows down browsing. is there any other alternative? even if its not free
worldvpn.net provides several options. That's what I'm using personally
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by haychPee(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
Great Job by dis young dude...am nt a novice on fiverr bt I cud gain somtin even if it's little frm ur ebook...thumbs up bro!
I shall b of great help in dis forum too..Candid advise to all prospective fiverr earners...US/UK ip are the best 2 set ur acct up nd I bet u success ll be urs!!! More secrets info later!
Safe Guys!
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 6:08am On Sep 06, 2013
haychPee: Great Job by dis young dude...am nt a novice on fiverr bt I cud gain somtin even if it's little frm ur ebook...thumbs up bro!
I shall b of great help in dis forum too..Candid advise to all prospective fiverr earners...US/UK ip are the best 2 set ur acct up nd I bet u success ll be urs!!! More secrets info later!
Safe Guys!

Thank you sir. Looking forward to your POst

1 Like

Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by highrank(m): 6:55am On Sep 06, 2013
Thank u 4 d job well done.I've gain alot from this thread.Pls i need the e-book.My mail is: sk4dollar@gmail.com.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by Nzecorneboy: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
Boss idris y dnt u want to reply me nah? I nided to start up d fiverr biz. Help me out on wia to start plsss
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by riteprice1: 9:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
The hustle is real on Fiverr
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by jay4genius: 11:05am On Sep 07, 2013
riteprice1: Get a US phone number inother to attract more clients on fiverr. You can get a US number at UsaCallSms dot com
riteprice1: Get a US phone number inother to attract more clients on fiverr. You can get a US number at UsaCallSms dot com
boss, plz enlighten me. How wil a us number increase the rate of patronage. I cant see any place on my profile wie i can input phone numbers, also i have neva seen a fiverr seller's profile wie phone numba was added. Plz clarify us
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 11:12am On Sep 07, 2013
Nzecorneboy: Boss idris y dnt u want to reply me nah? I nided to start up d fiverr biz. Help me out on wia to start plsss

I'm sorry but have we talked before ?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by jay4genius: 11:13am On Sep 07, 2013
eedriyz:

Thank you sir. Looking forward to your POst
boss, evry manual (includin fiverr.com itself) suggests that incorporating videos into the presentation of your gigs improves ur rate of patronage by 220%. What exactly wil the video be about? Wil it contain you telling a prospective buyer what you will do (as in the camera wil be on u)? also, What is the ideal duration a video is supposed to be?
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by lakefist(m): 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
jay4genius: boss, evry manual (includin fiverr.com itself) suggests that incorporating videos into the presentation of your gigs improves ur rate of patronage by 220%. What exactly wil the video be about? Wil it contain you telling a prospective buyer what you will do (as in the camera wil be on u)? also, What is the ideal duration a video is supposed to be?
its not necessary you appear on video presenting your gigs.
Your video can be inform of power point presentation with the aid of animoto you can get a good video presentation for free.
well for me video didnt work for until i created a mini blog for my gigs and since then sales is on the high side.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by haychPee(m): 3:44pm On Sep 07, 2013
Anoda top secret on ow 2 b seen as a
genuine seller on FIVERR!!!
Afta settin ur acct up wit US/UK IP nd
adding ur Gig(s). Open anoda barrel acct
wit any IP nd use d acct 2 purchase ur
gig frm ur real acct nd giv urself a
very nice review.#Gbam#
Benefits:
Nice Reviews attract more buyers.
It saves u d tym of waitin 4 dat first
buyer.
It dtermines ur fin. breaktru on fiverr.
NB: if u want to purchase ur gig wit
paypal u can pm d OP.
@OP I op I'v nt broken d rule of ur
educating thread?
Safe!!!
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by haychPee(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
jay4genius: boss, plz enlighten me. How wil a us number increase the rate of patronage. I cant see any place on my profile wie i can input phone numbers, also i have neva seen a fiverr seller's profile wie phone numba was added. Plz clarify us

I'll lk 2 reiterate here that Fone number is nt necessary on FIVERR!!!
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2013
jay4genius: boss, evry manual (includin fiverr.com itself) suggests that incorporating videos into the presentation of your gigs improves ur rate of patronage by 220%. What exactly wil the video be about? Wil it contain you telling a prospective buyer what you will do (as in the camera wil be on u)? also, What is the ideal duration a video is supposed to be?

lakefist:
its not necessary you appear on video presenting your gigs.
Your video can be inform of power point presentation with the aid of animoto you can get a good video presentation for free.
well for me video didnt work for until i created a mini blog for my gigs and since then sales is on the high side.

@Jay4genius, Lakefist was right and wrong at the same time. Videos does help because it gives you two extra chances of being seen. Why he was wrong is, First, your gig will be featured in the "with video" section of every related search. Second, it creates a connection between you and your prospects. And he was right when he said it doesn't matter just because what is working for someone might not work for someone else. I hardly use videos on fiverr myself (I do sometimes), but there I do sometimes. Presentation videos converts but not anywhere near videos with real face talking, even if it wont be more. You can get on other platforms and hire ladies...But use their pictures and form like you're them (anonymously though). My cousin hooked me up with someone in CA and she's been amazing for me. This are busy times for me...

Good luck @lakefist e be like say I go add this your style to my action plan oooo.
Re: Making It Big On Fiverr (Q&A thread) by eedriyz(m): 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
haychPee: Anoda top secret on ow 2 b seen as a
genuine seller on FIVERR!!!
Afta settin ur acct up wit US/UK IP nd
adding ur Gig(s). Open anoda barrel acct
wit any IP nd use d acct 2 purchase ur
gig frm ur real acct nd giv urself a
very nice review.#Gbam#
Benefits:
Nice Reviews attract more buyers.
It saves u d tym of waitin 4 dat first
buyer.
It dtermines ur fin. breaktru on fiverr.
NB: if u want to purchase ur gig wit
paypal u can pm d OP.
@OP I op I'v nt broken d rule of ur
educating thread?
Safe!!!

Better to find exchange groups. I think it's a high time we started one ourselves. I own a few accts and smoothly run this alone though. But there is a trick that made me stick to doing this all alone, I will maybe later sha

Hmmm! Why now, that's the kinda input that could make this thread survive. I just hope we get more people like you to help us out.

Regards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Femi Otedola And Dangote. / Has Osinbajo Tamed The Dollar? / How To Be A Quick Teller Paypoint Agent And Start Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.