Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,032 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Busy MAN!!! Pls I Need Ur Advise Tnx - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Busy MAN!!! Pls I Need Ur Advise Tnx (822 Views)

5 Perfect Treats For The Busy Bae / My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice / Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Busy MAN!!! Pls I Need Ur Advise Tnx by xeexee1: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
Hey nairalanders I need ur views about dating a man dat forms busy all tru the day! Do u think one could b happy after marriage with such kinda man? Cos am confused! In which I believe ur man shld b ur best friend by been always there not acting busy all the time! Its irks me more wen u needed 2 talk 2 dem n the wld be like "am busy" and the worst of it dey wnt call back! God! Its so painful! I jt hop am on the right track!pls I need ur advice on wat 2do!
Re: The Busy MAN!!! Pls I Need Ur Advise Tnx by dmcdad: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2013
What you need to do before taking any action is for you to call the guy in question and discuss it with him.. The outcome of the discussion would determine if you should continue with him or not.. Unless if you are happy with the way things are going now, then don't bother calling him and discussing it with him. But, if you are tired of having such a lacklustered affair, then there is need to sit him down an a pleasant day and trash it out. I wish you good luck.
Re: The Busy MAN!!! Pls I Need Ur Advise Tnx by xeexee1: 7:02pm On Jan 11, 2013
I ve complain severally 2him inwch am nt really seeing any changes n am begingn 2 lack patience! Am just tired! Communication is all that matters in relationship I guess! Tx much
Re: The Busy MAN!!! Pls I Need Ur Advise Tnx by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2013
xee xee: I ve complain severally 2him inwch am nt really seeing any changes n am begingn 2 lack patience! Am just tired! Communication is all that matters in relationship I guess! Tx much
you've said it all..communication matters a lot in relaltionship and since he is not serious to listen to you, i'm sorry to break it to ya, but you've got to move on.

(1) (Reply)

Which Romancelander(nairaLander)☺☺☺☺ / A Faithful Virgin Or An Influencially Sex Addict / ROMANCE: Ten Foods You Should Never Eat On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.