Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,341 members, 7,888,082 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me (2485 Views)

The Busy MAN!!! Pls I Need Ur Advise Tnx / Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? / My Girl Is Courting Another Man, Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 5:24am On Mar 05, 2008
So here is my story. I met this guy at work, in fact, he was one of my clients. The next thing I know sha, we started yarning, Anyways to cut the long story short, we ended up dating. Funny thing is that thru out our entire dating expereince, he never claimed me as a girlfriend to his friends or family members.

My birthday, he didn't buy me anything, all he did was text message me happy birthday.
He never wanted to meet my parents or any of my family members
One time, he claimed to go to London for a week and didn't even call me that entire week
Valentine's day, nothing, no gift, no phone call, nothing
Another time, he went to Niger for two weeks didn't even call,

These things led me to figure out that he was cheating, so I checked his cell phone and no surprise there, it was info on where these other women should meet him, and so on and so forth, apparently, he's an international LovePeddler.

I hate this man but
, he can eat me really well,

He's a very good liar and I believe he might be an olodu, although he has a legit job where he makes about 80 grand, (i'm a professional too, so money is not my issue) There's always one excuse after the other, mind you, the man is ugly, and old, but he can eat me reeeeallllly well, he also can't perform sexually,

I seem to like him a lot, everyone in my family HATES him, but I don't know what to do, I'm very confused.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by bigfather(m): 5:31am On Mar 05, 2008
Juju don catch you be that o ! tongue
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 5:35am On Mar 05, 2008
you think he used voodoo on me?
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by bigfather(m): 5:39am On Mar 05, 2008
From your story, i think so ! shocked
Abi a man that you said he is ugly,can't perform sexually and the worst of all your family doesn't like him.So what on earth are you doing wth him ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by ikamefa(f): 5:40am On Mar 05, 2008
madamkoko:

So here is my story. I met this guy at work, in fact, he was one of my clients. The next thing I know sha, we started yarning, Anyways to cut the long story short, we ended up dating. Funny thing is that through out our entire dating expereince, he never claimed me as a girlfriend to his friends or family members.

My birthday, he didn't buy me anything, all he did was text message me happy birthday.
He never wanted to meet my parents or any of my family members
One time, he claimed to go to London for a week and didn't even call me that entire week
Valentine's day, nothing, no gift, no phone call, nothing
Another time, he went to Niger for two weeks didn't even call,

These things led me to figure out that he was cheating, so I checked his cell phone and no surprise there, it was info on where these other women should meet him, and so on and so forth, apparently, he's an international LovePeddler.

I hate this man but
, he can eat me really well,

He's a very good liar and I believe he might be an olodu, although he has a legit job where he makes about 80 grand, (i'm a professional too, so money is not my issue) There's always one excuse after the other, mind you, the man is ugly, and old, but he can eat me reeeeallllly well, he also can't perform sexually,

I seem to like him a lot, everyone in my family HATES him, but I don't know what to do, I'm very confused.

the 11th commandment says: thou shalt not be dependent on orgasmic pleasures ( its a sure highway to hell ruin ) " grin "

so c o s a guy can suck pussy well you don't know what to do?

according to you:

he is ugly, he is an olodu, he is a liar, he does not acknowledge you as his girl, he has no regard for your family in fact the guy does nuttin for you except suck you well " grin "

phork sef he can't do!

you still don't know what to do? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

in that case no need jare! by their clitoris we shall know them! " grin "

na harmattan go teach naked pikin wey dey do yanga lesson! abeg carry go! cheesy
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 5:45am On Mar 05, 2008
Your comments sound funny, but i'm really confused. sad
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by bigfather(m): 5:48am On Mar 05, 2008
madamkoko:

Your comments sound funny, but i'm really confused. sad

What is confusing about it, you don nail the man finsh naa, not even a single quality ! tongue
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by 4Him(m): 5:50am On Mar 05, 2008
big father:

What is confusing about it, you don nail the man finsh naa, not even a single quality ! tongue

he has one tongue

madamkoko na wa for u o. This sounds like sexual slavery.
what is confusing here now? Come out of ur orgasm-induced stupor and take a walk.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 5:59am On Mar 05, 2008
You guys don't understand jare, he's a convinient licker. (anyday, anytime)
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by bigfather(m): 6:02am On Mar 05, 2008
@4him
I don understand, the guy dey chop pomo very well tongue
No wonder madamkoko nor wan leave the ugly guy ! grin

madamkoko:

You guys don't understand jare, he's a convinient licker. (anyday, anytime)

Then make you nor complain,maybe the guy is tired of licking your p**sy,the guy don lick the whole thing finish ! shocked
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 6:07am On Mar 05, 2008
I'm not sure you understand what i mean by "convienent" I work about 50 to 60 hours a week and don't have time to go look for a man, he is convinient in that sense,

But you all are right, I need to leave, I don't know where to find someone else that would do me a favor like that. and do it weeeeeell, well plus without diseases,
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by bigfather(m): 6:13am On Mar 05, 2008
You will surely get, you need to create time out of no time wink
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 6:26am On Mar 05, 2008
Maybe I should hire an assistant, cause I don't know where this time is going to come from,

He constantly cheats and I've also let him know that he has no other purpose to me except to eat me, haha(maybe I should compromise)

CRAZY Naija man,  I DON TIRE SEF,
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by bigfather(m): 6:55am On Mar 05, 2008
Com employ me oooo !!!! grin grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by Drmagic(m): 7:32am On Mar 05, 2008
madamkoko, i am sorry about this your issue. Thats life for you.
On another note, can i meet you? I want to talk to you. i am not really comfortable talking to you from here. mail me on magic.morgan@yahoo.com. You can also upload your number and i will call.
I am waiting,
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by Teejay07(m): 8:10am On Mar 05, 2008
madamkoko,

u must be really on something not to know lust from love. Come, where is your self esteem. Just because of a few minutes of pleasure, u have lost ur senses and thrown decorum to the winds. U complain about the man, yet u want him to keep 'licking' u. U cant find a man by urself, and u dont like the one u have. The real koko, madamkoko, is that u cant have ur cake and eat it. Its either u go out there and struggle for the man u want(like u struggling on ur 50 - 60 hours pay) or just continue with ur life the way it is.

Please get a life or better still get a Love Machine.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by Teejay07(m): 8:12am On Mar 05, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, na war o
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 05, 2008
Madam[b]kpomo[/b], I don't get you. undecided

From what you've said about this guy, he has NO redeeming qualities, so why are you with him??

So, just because he's good with his tongue, (in more ways than one) you feel bound to him? Jeeze. If a guy said he was with a woman just because she satisfied him in that way, he'd get flamed! angry

Wake up and smell the coffee, before it's too bloody late. If it isn't already.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by funkybaby(f): 10:42am On Mar 05, 2008
@post
Roflmao!

@madamkoko
So because the guy has a first class degree in licking your 'toto', that is why you cant think straight again, abi?

Is he the first to go down on you? Anyway, be rest assured that you are not the only one he is exerting his licking and chopping skills on. Una plenty well well.

How else do you think he got so good if not from regular and consistent practice.

You had better wake up from your slumber and start thinking beyond your clits.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 05, 2008
Madamkok, if licking na d problem why not get a professional, try contact those coperate Gigolos.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by iice(f): 12:38pm On Mar 05, 2008
I feel a scene coming on. . .action!
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by olulu(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2008
@poster

u've got issues, u can't eat your cake and have it
except am the cake grin

y stick with a lickee, when u can get both a lickee and a rider all rolled into one

cheesy cheesy cheesy

move on girlfriend, stop wasting your best years on a man not worth the effort,
shine your eyes, there are plenty Good men out there.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by nutinikole: 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2008
firstly are you looking for marriage? if you are then its a waist of time.
remember if your looking for mr right mr wrong might be standing inthe way.

secondly how old are you? if youre still young enough to have meaningless relationships then this is your ideaal man!
however, if you stay theres a possibility you can contract some diesease since hes cheating.

do you love him? if you do ouch!! but if not then theres no harm.
however, if you stay theres a great chance you'll fall in love with him

lastly you cant change him so dont attempt.
its basically up to you wat dyu want?
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by tpia: 1:51pm On Mar 05, 2008
he's an international LovePeddler
he's old
he's ugly
he's a liar
he's bad in bed
he doesnt call
he goes away for weeks at a time without contacting you

Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by manakins: 2:04pm On Mar 05, 2008
Sounds like ur story is twisted as in
you are having a fling,can't let go because u
are jealous and overbearing and most probably
u have to get out of this because it migth blow in ur face very soon.
Need good advice tell urself the truth.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2008
I'm not a jealous person.

I'm too busy to be over bearing,
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2008
Initially the relationship started out as a real dating expereince until things changed.

Not really sure why why or how, sad

Instead of him to tell me that he wasn't interested he started cheating,

Then in my mind, I turned my relationship with him into a fling.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 05, 2008
@ madamkoko,

Look above, why are u now the mine meat?

hey if you are feeling him, carry on but the signals are dont show any damn seriousness like thinking of marrying him, just be careful as per his LovePeddler like nature make him tongue go gve u aids!
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2008
Unless he has a cut on his tongue, I'm don't think that u can get AIDS from MouthAction.
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by Teejay07(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2008
madamkoko,

tell me how do u know he has no cut on his tongue. Do u give him a medical everytime he licks u. I am sure u are one of those ugly women around who use men as a crutch for their inabilities.

And, get me right when I say ugly, i dont mean ugly physically on the outside (since all women are pretty, it only depends on the view of the beholder). When I say ugly, I mean perverted - as in ur psychological, physiological and spiritual make-up.

U really have problems. Infact, u need deliverance - either in a mosque or a church. Or, even by a voodoo priest (since I can see that u are capable of such).

Madamkoko, think deep and get ur act together. Run, flee, take cover ,
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by madamkoko: 6:08pm On Mar 05, 2008
Teejay, not sure that I understand your logic. undecided
Re: Gal Dating Crazy Naija Man: Pls Help Me by izzle(f): 6:18pm On Mar 05, 2008
it's just that u luv him despite all his actions. well i would advise u to forget about him and move on. However , i know that it ain't gonna be easy for u. The fact is that he doesn't love u neither does her appreciate u. moreover u are not the only fish he has in his basket. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Men Say"i Really Like U But I Can't Give U What U Want Or Deserve / I Cheated On My Guy, Must I Confess? / What Is The Nicest Thing Ever Said To You By Another?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.