Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,083 members, 7,977,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 08:14 PM

CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members (9823 Views)

Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week / INEC Releases Names, Contacts Of Officials For Anambra Poll / Kabiru Sokoto Didn't Meet Amnesty Committee Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by lacasa: 8:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vvery good.

I applaud the ethnic multiplicity in the committee.

Good work CPC.

Every region must b carried along smiley

**this is the best chance to ave a change from 14years of mis-guided leadership smiley**

May God help this merger if they are sincere.

2 Likes

Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by gilkeen: 8:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
[quote author=Wadeoye]

Sorry man - never knew it will hurt so much.[/quote
So sorry, not in my character to be that harsh but we should mind the way we speak about other tribes in Nigeria. We should be one and united country
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
No wonder Tam-David west has been opposing everything GEJ does and preaching the gospel of Buhari everywhere he goes.

All the while, no where (even when he appeared on TV programmes) has he ever been introduced as CPC member.

Now we know he's a CPC member and the reasons he MUST oppose everything GEJ does.

Meanwhile, Nigerian media organisations should thoroughly research their guests for possible political party affiliation so that when such persons speak on air, we'll understand why they speak the way they do.

It is IMMORAL to bring political party faithfuls and introduce them as public affair analysits.

Anyway, I wish the CPC best of luck in their pursuit of FAILURE again

4 Likes

Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Aussie(m): 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
I wish we could see the faces of those supporting PDP and who still pray and hope that this party will still hold the centre beyond 2015.
Are they aware GEJ does not have what it takes to rule this country?
Are they aware GEJ is not in charge?
Are they aware the country's economy is run by his economic team?
Are they aware of the names of members that constitute the economic team?
Are they aware these ecomonic team memebers have business interests across the country?
Are they aware the team will never advise Jonathan on anything inimical to thier biz interests?
By all these, is GEJ an independent man and can he make objective policies in the interest of the masses and at the detriment of his economic team memebers, if possible?
PDP is running the country like its property and i have not seen any improvement since late Yaradua passed away instead, we have seen subsidy protests in which tens died as a result across the country, increased phcn billing without a commensurate increase in power supply, increased pump price of fuel with the multuplier effects on basic needs of the common man while PDP stalwalts and thier children smile to the banks.
The time to support the merger among the opposition cannot be better than now. Use ur power of the ballot to chase PDP out of the centre.
Peace!

3 Likes

Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Fadenitan(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
This merger can‘t work,from history no merger has ever work all over d world,talkless of nigeria politician who are desperate for power.CPC,ACN,ANPP merger is destiny for failure no matter their understanding,it is about an hunter married to the forest queen “Spirit“ no matter your love,caring,understanding,she will,one day returns back to her root or foundation.Time will tell.ACN and YORUBA RONU.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Wadeoye(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
gilkeen: So sorry, not in my character to be that harsh but we should mind the way we speak about other tribes in Nigeria. We should be one and united country

Ok cooool. Can we now make it a rule that you and I will NOT again blindfold ourselves with religious and ethnic hatred in our national life? Igbos, Yoruba, Hausas, etc we are one. If you stick to this and ask you brothers/sisters to also stick to this, sincerely, a new Nigeria will be born. A Nigeria where anybody including Igbos can aspire to be president. Look at that list again, you see Yorubas, Hausas, Igbos, etc - isnt that beautiful? Why will some Igbo kids come here to spew hatred on seeing anything from Buhari, CPC, Yorubas, etc.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
We believe in one Nigeria. Let's stand together to fight oppression, misrule, misgovernance. If we do this, we've got nothing to lose but the shackle of poverty brought about by inept leadership!
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by PeterKbaba: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
If this merger works and they win the presidential election come 2015..... IM 10000% CERTAIN THAT ALL CORRUPTION CASES FROM 1960/1999 WOULD BE VISITED

2 Likes

Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by goodmike7: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
If they like they merge with other ruling parties in western and northern african,they cannot still defeat PDP. Simple

3 Likes

Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by goodmike7: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2013
honor2011: We believe in one Nigeria. Let's stand together to fight oppression, misrule, misgovernance. If we do this, we've got nothing to lose but the shackle of poverty brought about by inept leadership!

Who's is "we". Smh. The people merging are those oppressing you,all we need is to support and pray for GEJ to take us all to the promise land like he promised,he is our godsent.

1 Like

Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by goodmike7: 9:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
lacasa: Vvery good.

I applaud the ethnic multiplicity in the committee.

Good work CPC.

Every region must b carried along smiley

**this is the best chance to ave a change from 14years of mis-guided leadership smiley**

May God help this merger if they are sincere.

How can they be sincere? In Nigeria whatever anyone does is for his or her personal interest and the biest challenge of this merger is:who presents the presidential flagbearerdo you think CAN will step down for CPC's candidate I laugh in french

1 Like

Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by franchizy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
Metallurgist: just look at how hate, tribalism and religious bigotry had turn some nigerians, buhari has notin to do with BH and there is no proof wat so eva to link him with terrorist, but no since he is honest and has integrity unlike this shoeless,clueless retardeen, they turn to wild rumors and false accusations, state ur proof or shut up, DAN AKUYA

Don't mind the Ewu congo, people accuse Buhari witout any evidence to back up there claims

1 Like

Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by PeterKbaba: 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by omenziate(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
We dey wait.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by najoke: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: No wonder Tam-David west has been opposing everything GEJ does and preaching the gospel of Buhari everywhere he goes.

All the while, no where (even when he appeared on TV programmes) has he ever been introduced as CPC member.

Now we know he's a CPC member and the reasons he MUST oppose everything GEJ does.

Meanwhile, Nigerian media organisations should thoroughly research their guests for possible political party affiliation so that when such persons speak on air, we'll understand why they speak the way they do.

It is IMMORAL to bring political party faithfuls and introduce them as public affair analysits.

Anyway, I wish the CPC best of luck in their pursuit of FAILURE again

awwww...somebody is very...very ....very angry angry angry angry angry
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2013
no matter what the cpc does, if they present buhari as a candidate, they have failed again.

7 Likes

Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by PeterKbaba: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2013
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by DANILSA(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
I GET ANGRY angry EACH TIME I SEE PEOPLE REJOICING THAT PDP(KETTLE)WILL BE REPLACED BY CPC/ACN(POT) WE ARE ONLY JUMPING FROM FRYING PAN TO FIRE, ALL THE POLITICAL PARTIES ARE THIEVES,I JUST WASTED MY TIME HERE. sad undecided

1 Like

Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Wadeoye(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
DANILSA: I GET ANGRY angry EACH TIME I SEE PEOPLE REJOICING THAT PDP(KETTLE)WILL BE REPLACED BY CPC/ACN(POT) WE ARE ONLY JUMPING FROM FRYING PAN TO FIRE, ALL THE POLITICAL PARTIES ARE THIEVES,I JUST WASTED MY TIME HERE. sad undecided

Dont allow blood pressure to shorten your life... whether you like it or not PDP will leave Aso rock one day - I only hope you dont kill yourself before that time.

2 Likes

Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Akpan107(m): 10:17pm On Jan 12, 2013
Though i love GEJ, but if a Southerner would emerged as the President, i would be ok
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Wadeoye(m): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2013
Akpan107: Though i love GEJ, but if a Southerner would emerged as the President, i would be ok

Stop tribalistic statement mr man - we need a president that can move us forward in the country. Is GEJ not southerner? Tell what your community, local government or state has benefitted from his government.

What did we Westerners benefitted from OBJ rule?

1 Like

Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2013
Make them merge 15 tribal based and religion biased parties together, they won't be able to bring down a national party like PDP.

2 Likes

Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Wadeoye(m): 10:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
gboss4sure: Make them merge 15 tribal based and religion biased parties together, they won't be able to bring down a national party like PDP.

Another PDP agent - shameless human being. I never knew some people can say they are PDP members - shame!!!

1 Like

Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Ngwakwe: 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
They are the real democrats ready to continue from where Gov. Fashola will stop come 2015.

Good for Nigeria, good for democracy, good for
One Nigeria.

Wadeoye: So, there are Ibos in CPC... Never knew we still have sensible Ibos.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by thaoriginator: 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
Where are the names of likes of; Dora Akunyili, rochas okrocha, pat utomi, etc let then also support this move.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by muktarmtt(m): 12:23am On Jan 13, 2013
sbeezy8: wont work cpc is a funny party. only way is if ACN is the ain party. With no buhari as president and ACN's pick as to who is presidential candidates.

CPC is looking very dry and desperate
Shut d Bleep up funk ass,yes dey r dry cos dey didn't steal ur money
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Arysexy(m): 12:33am On Jan 13, 2013
Guess after the merger ACN will be dead and d new party will take over d SW? dat is a plus for PDP to reclaim SW, rmbr how AD went under after they merged with APP later turned ANPP?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pain As Nigerian Postal Workers’ Strike Enters Week 2 / 10,000 Olokola Workers To Lose Jobs / Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.