Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,947 members, 7,949,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 11:59 PM

CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members (9803 Views)

Buhari May Unveil Transition Committee Members This Week / INEC Releases Names, Contacts Of Officials For Anambra Poll / Kabiru Sokoto Didn't Meet Amnesty Committee Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by sbeezy8: 12:47am On Jan 13, 2013
muktar mtt: Shut d Bleep up funk ass,yes dey r dry cos dey didn't steal ur money

lol you have emotional issues - stealing money is not the core of naija problem development/lack of vision is. CPC politicians and the party as a whole lack what it takes to change Nigeria socially and economically.

They are old dry not innovative people
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Mospring(m): 12:49am On Jan 13, 2013
Metallurgist: just look at how hate, tribalism and religious bigotry had turn some nigerians, buhari has notin to do with BH and there is no proof wat so eva to link him with terrorist, but no since he is honest and has integrity unlike this shoeless,clueless retardeen, they turn to wild rumors and false accusations, state ur proof or shut up, DAN AKUYA
merging to be more marginalised! simple
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by sbeezy8: 12:53am On Jan 13, 2013
Arysexy: Guess after the merger ACN will be dead and d new party will take over d SW? dat is a plus for PDP to reclaim SW, rmbr how AD went under after they merged with APP later turned ANPP?

wont happen the day cpc merges with acn- it will be the death of cpc as the result. ACN has nothing to gain fro merging with cpc.

@post cpc is VERY DRY AND DESPERATE you barely hear acn blowing trumpets forming committees etc. if anything i hear acn parties focusing more on state developments according to reports and interviews.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by luluosas(m): 1:12am On Jan 13, 2013
If the Opposition parties are able to merge successfully, it should be the beginning of the end for the cult called PDP.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 13, 2013
I have strong feeling that this ll never work. The choice of presidential candidate all will first tear the merger apart, ok what about after merging and pdp decide to field a northerner as their presidential candidate
PDP is the only national party in Nigeria that reflect federal character
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Aussie(m): 6:02am On Jan 13, 2013
Sunehri_145: I have strong feeling that this ll never work. The choice of presidential candidate all will first tear the merger apart, ok what about after merging and pdp decide to field a northerner as their presidential candidate
PDP is the only national party in Nigeria that reflect federal character
Define what u mean being a national party? Is ACN not in the north or does acn not win any election in the south east? Do we still have pdp in the SW? What do u mean by national? I hope it is not wat i am thinking? U people better stop disturbing urself. ACN has a strong presence in Kogi, Nasarawa, Benue, Anambra, Akwa ibom, Abuja and Taraba to mention a few.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Aussie(m): 6:09am On Jan 13, 2013
[quote author=Arysexy]Guess after the merger ACN will be dead and d new party will take over d SW? dat is a plus for PDP to reclaim SW, rmbr how AD went under after they merged with APP later turned ANPP?[/quote)
Point of correction AD turned AC, and a breakway faction went ahead to merge with another party. The authentic AD which metamophosed into AC later changed to ACN and now they are ready to still drop this identity for a fresh and mega merger that will ease PDP out of power. PDP never swept election in the SW in 2007 elections, it was OBJ and Maurice Iwu who rigged them in.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by nnatobryno(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2013
Metallurgist: just look at how hate, tribalism and religious bigotry had turn some nigerians, buhari has notin to do with BH and there is no proof wat so eva to link him with terrorist, but no since he is honest and has integrity unlike this shoeless,clueless retardeen, they turn to wild rumors and false accusations, state ur proof or shut up, DAN AKUYA
shut up my friend whr u not dere whn he said he wil make dis country ungovernable
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 13, 2013
LolzZz, all in a bid to toPple PDP. I smell danger
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Gbawe: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2013
lacasa: Vvery good.

I applaud the ethnic multiplicity in the committee.

Good work CPC.

Every region must b carried along smiley

**this is the best chance to ave a change from 14years of mis-guided leadership smiley**

May God help this merger if they are sincere.

Thank you ojare. Those opposed to this merger here are the usual biased individuals devoted to one thing or another far more than to what is best for their nation . Anyone able to work with the truth and knows what obtains elsewhere ,even around us in Africa, will agree the PDP has to go. No doubt about that. All Parties may consist of crooks but the PDP is the one Party not interested in making any concession whatsoever. That will not get us anywhere because this model of leadership is redundant and has been rejected across Africa to deliver the progress we are now seeing others make. Leaders are beginning to understand and accept that they must give back to the people. The PDP , as the most evil Party in the world, will never understand that concept let alone accept it.

Nigeria must therefore get rid of this evil Party, with motto consisting entirely of a few looting the wealth of the Nation while giving nada back, to stand a chance of progress. Nothing less than this merger can defeat the PDP - a desperate Party ready to spend every last kobo of Nigeria's wealth to retain the positions it uses to continue it's mindless looting. I will personally be involved. Let them get the formalities tied up. From 2014, na battleground we dey.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Gbawe: 8:35am On Jan 13, 2013
luluosas: If the Opposition parties are able to merge successfully, it should be the beginning of the end for the cult called PDP.

It will be. Many energetic and bright young things are willing to work for free for an entity that will remove the PDP because of the core understanding of what the PDP is i.e a "nest of killers" that is at the bottom of all the Nation's problems. Believe me, the merger will get the broad support of willing youth volunteers like Obama did in 2008 because of the total hopelessless associated with the PDP after 14 frigging years in charge at the centre. Nigeria deserves a break. Nigeria deserves a change.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Mesico2(m): 9:22am On Jan 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: No wonder Tam-David west has been opposing everything GEJ does and preaching the gospel of Buhari everywhere he goes.

All the while, no where (even when he appeared on TV programmes) has he ever been introduced as CPC member.

Now we know he's a CPC member and the reasons he MUST oppose everything GEJ does.

Meanwhile, Nigerian media organisations should thoroughly research their guests for possible political party affiliation so that when such persons speak on air, we'll understand why they speak the way they do.

It is IMMORAL to bring political party faithfuls and introduce them as public affair analysits.

Anyway, I wish the CPC best of luck in their pursuit of FAILURE again
. Will shut up and mind your modafaka biz? Olori buruku. Wetin concern u with wetin Tam West be? Odetutu
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by thaoriginator: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2013
By 2015 I see CPC winning at least 2-3 SE and SS states each. And at least 5 states in the west.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by jmaine: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2013
It will great seeing a more robust opposition party with roots spread all over Nigeria . . . .

They should quickly conclude their merger plans

I wish them [size=16pt]Goodluck[/size]
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by thaoriginator: 10:05am On Jan 13, 2013
Gbawe:

Thank you ojare. Those opposed to this merger here are the usual biased individuals devoted to one thing or another far more than to what is best for their nation . Anyone able to work with the truth and knows what obtains elsewhere ,even around us in Africa, will agree the PDP has to go. No doubt about that. All Parties may consist of crooks but the PDP is the one Party not interested in making any concession whatsoever. That will not get us anywhere because this model of leadership is redundant and has been rejected across Africa to deliver the progress we are now seeing others make. Leaders are beginning to understand and accept that they must give back to the people. The PDP , as the most evil Party in the world, will never understand that concept let alone accept it.

Nigeria must therefore get rid of this evil Party, with motto entirely consisting entirely of a few looting the wealth of the Nation while giving nada back, to stand a chance of progress. Nothing less than this merger can defeat the PDP - a desperate Party ready to spend every last kobo of Nigeria's wealth to retain the positions it uses to continue it's mindless looting. I will personally be involved. Let them get the formalities tied up. From 2014, na battleground we dey.
2015 is around the corner, pdp is goin down. Enough is enough abeg!
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 13, 2013
PDP is not Nigerias problem, most of these politicians in ACN, CPC, ANPP. . . Were all in the PDP where they all had their own share of the national cake. Now they're in other parties acting like the PDP is the bane of the country's development.
Don't be fooled, these people don't have the interest of the country at heart. They want power and absolute control of Nigeria's resources, something they couldn't get while they were in the PDP. If they ever get hold of national authority, we are doomed.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by jmaine: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2013
J12: PDP is not Nigerias problem, most of these politicians in ACN, CPC, ANPP. . . Were all in the PDP where they all had their own share of the national cake. Now they're in other parties acting like the PDP is the bane of the country's development.
Don't be fooled, these people don't have the interest of the country at heart. They want power and absolute control of Nigeria's resources, something they couldn't get while they were in the PDP. If they ever get hold of national authority, we are doomed.

Only the ignorant won't see the truth in your post . . . .But i earnestly wan't to see this succeed . .it will great for all of us cos the PDP will need to sit up . . . .

But a house hurriedly patched together may not yield the strongest structure

Time will tell . . . . .
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Wadeoye(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2013
J12: PDP is not Nigerias problem, most of these politicians in ACN, CPC, ANPP. . . Were all in the PDP where they all had their own share of the national cake. Now they're in other parties acting like the PDP is the bane of the country's development.

No problem - let power goes round. PDP have had their own fair share which they misused. Power should go to another party and if they also misbehave, we chase them out again. This is the only way to ensure politicians sit up and do the will of the people. Your imbe.cilic advice of saying all parties are the same makes no sense.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2013
991: no matter what the cpc does, if they present buhari as a candidate, they have failed again.

GBAM!!!
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by pword: 12:34pm On Jan 13, 2013
goodmike7:

Who's is "we". Smh. The people merging are those oppressing you,all we need is to support and pray for GEJ to take us all to the promise land like he promised,he is our godsent.

Thank God you said godsent not God sent,i am not even suprise cos some people chose death over life,it is your choice.chikina!
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by don13(m): 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2013
The proposed merger cannot dislodge a hydra-headed PDP. What ACN/ANPP/CPC/APGA etc have to aim for is to instigate an implosion of the PDP and then move along with one of the off-shoots. Anything less is a complete waste of time.The PDP is too deeply entrenched in the ripping-off of Nigeria to give up easily.
Save us the pain, break up the PDP! The faultlines are there for all to see. Capitalise on it!!!
MAKE NO MISTAKES ABOUT IT,IT WILL REQUIRE A LOT OF MONEY. Afterall, it is PDP elements you are fishing for.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2013
Wadeoye:

Another PDP agent - shameless human being. I never knew some people can say they are PDP members - shame!!!

Man am not a PDP agent, I hate PDP with passion but it won't stop me from speaking the truth. ACN is a youroba party always putting the interest of yourobas before anyother thing, CPC is an hausa party and they always put north this north that in every of their statment. How do you expect such parties that does not have the interest of other regions at heart to win a presidential seat or you guys think that Presidential seat Is like house of rep, governors positions. PDP is a national party and you can't hear them talking about the interest of a particular region above the interest of Nigeria @ large. Like I said ACN and CPC can't do nada. Nigerias re too informed and they know the truth. So get ready for the action film in 2015 if Nigeria still exist till then.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Alxmyr(m): 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
sentiment apart, a random check on 2 of the members of the committee is interesting.
Dr. Osagie Ehanire is a member of board of trustee, Gen. T.Y. Danjuma foundation.
T.Y. Danjuma remains a staunch member of PDP.

The most interesting is Prof. Buba Bajoga, a former Managing Director of NITEL.
A judiciary panel that investigated NITEL/MTEL fraud indicted him for N 16 Billion fraud.
Up till now he has not defended the allegation in court. He only did what Peter Odili did.
Get a judge to stop prosecution.

Let me check further!
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Wadeoye(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
gboss4sure:

Man am not a PDP agent, I hate PDP with passion but it won't stop me from speaking the truth. ACN is a youroba party always putting the interest of yourobas before anyother thing, CPC is an hausa party and they always put north this north that in every of their statment. How do you expect such parties that does not have the interest of other regions at heart to win a presidential seat or you guys think that Presidential seat Is like house of rep, governors positions. PDP is a national party and you can't hear them talking about the interest of a particular region above the interest of Nigeria @ large. Like I said ACN and CPC can't do nada. Nigerias re too informed and they know the truth. So get ready for the action film in 2015 if Nigeria still exist till then.

You hate PDP abi? Ok tell us the way out of PDP or shut up your mouth.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by Wadeoye(m): 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
Alxmyr: sentiment apart, a random check on 2 of the members of the committee is interesting.
Dr. Osagie Ehanire is a member of board of trustee, Gen. T.Y. Danjuma foundation.
T.Y. Danjuma remains a staunch member of PDP.

The most interesting is Prof. Buba Bajoga, a former Managing Director of NITEL.
A judiciary panel that investigated NITEL/MTEL fraud indicted him for N 16 Billion fraud.
Up till now he has not defended the allegation in court. He only did what Peter Odili did.
Get a judge to stop prosecution.

Let me check further!

Dont waste your time, the people who appointed them know them very well and it is not your mischievous checks on them that will bring out the unknown.

Dont come here to tell us someone has a case in court and has not defended himself. Who stops the court from jailing him? No matter what, PDP controls the apparatus of government and could ensure speedy trial of any case in court. So, tell your party to do the needful if they have a case against the man.

I am not here to defend anybody but no propangada can stop the merger and the impending calamity that will soon befall PDP.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by hubreality(m): 8:24am On Jan 14, 2013
Good move, but the greatest mistake the merger would make is to bring out Gen Buhari(rtd) or El-Rufai as presidential candidate. ACN, ANPP, APGA, Labour are most powerful than CPC if stood alone respectively and should be very careful not to loose out, in fact ACN ought to mutually dictate the pace in the proposed merger. Take it or leave it, majority of registered to vote Nigerians from the West, South, and East would never vote for any of the mentioned two. When that time comes, we will start hearing same said before, "we are not voting for party but the individual."
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by nkemKalu: 8:26am On Jan 14, 2013
And now that PDP has been allowed to rule Nigeria for 16years and we have nothing to show for it, shall we continue to be fooled by them? I think it is better we try the break aways.....that is those who left PDP in anger cos they must have seen the handwriting on the wall that PDP cannnot deliver. It is therefore, my submission that PDP is the problem of NIGERIA OTHERWISE THEY SHOULD HAVE BY NOW DONE BETTER FOR NIGERIA
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by nkemKalu: 9:33am On Jan 14, 2013
Wadeoye:

You hate PDP abi? Ok tell us the way out of PDP or shut up your mouth.
The way out of PDP is to vote them out.....Afterall, keep on trying does not mean u will die in one place. It can also mean trying out other alternatives. FULL STOP. WE HAVE TRIED PDP, WE WILL NOW TRY OTHER ALTERNATIVES
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by olyg: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2013
I pray this merger work so that PDP can be eradicated from this country.Buhari will probed all the corrupt and they will face the law an will be jailed.
Re: CPC Releases Names Of Merger Committee Members by nkemKalu: 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2013
hubreality: Good move, but the greatest mistake the merger would make is to bring out Gen Buhari(rtd) or El-Rufai as presidential candidate. ACN, ANPP, APGA, Labour are most powerful than CPC if stood alone respectively and should be very careful not to loose out, in fact ACN ought to mutually dictate the pace in the proposed merger. Take it or leave it, majority of registered to vote Nigerians from the West, South, and East would never vote for any of the mentioned two. When that time comes, we will start hearing same said before, "we are not voting for party but the individual."
HAHAHAHAHA..........THE FEAR OF BUHARI IS THE BEGINING OF WISDOM FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAD STOLEN NIGERIA'S MONEY. BUT I WANT TO ASSURE ALL THOSE WHO ARE AFRAID OF BUHARI THAT THE MAN MUST BE PRESIDENT COME 2015, SO THEY SHOULD START NOW TO PROCESS THEIR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT TO LEAVE NIGERIA FOR US THE HONEST PEOPLE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akeredolu’s Take-over: Intrigues As Six Jostle For Ondo Speakership. / Brain Surgery Cost Buhari His Mother Tongue - Lai Mohammed / Wike’s 2024 Eid-el-fitr Message To Fct Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.