Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,681 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:02 AM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (812279 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SilasBenjamin(m): 11:23am On Aug 27, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] Am a 1st Choice Candidate(UI), Pls
can i Edit my Post ume Details, Precisely My PASSPORT:INSTEAD OF WHITE BACKGROUND as Directed, IT HAD A RED BACKROUND, will it Pose any problem? Although I did the Registration Successful nd uploaded everything....Awaiting ur Reply, thanx.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SilasBenjamin(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2013
Am a 1st Choice Candidate(UI), Pls
can i Edit my Post ume Details, Precisely My PASSPORT:INSTEAD OF WHITE BACKGROUND as Directed, IT HAD A RED BACKROUND, will it Pose any problem? Although I did the Registration Successful nd uploaded everything....Awaiting ur Reply, thanx.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by ultrabuzie(f): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2013
Silas Benjamin: Am a 1st Choice Candidate(UI), Pls
i pray it doesnt ooo, ui are kinda of crazy becos dey said failure to adhere to instructions might lead to disqualification. Just pray that their eyes would be closed to ur mistakes amen, and u cant edit anything ooo, shalom
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jayone15(m): 11:35am On Aug 27, 2013
Yea..i have it on my system..
I fink i told u
Tommybob: ... It turns out to be false..

Hesjay... Abeg c d wayo ui did last yr ooo .... Dey shortlisted peeps wif 217 for pharm... Even some had 214.... Nd dey didnt shortlist me.... Chai.... If it were to b dat i didnt use awaiting den.... Check it out... Names of shortlisted candidates wif dia jamb scores...

http://ui.edu.ng/content/20122013-post-utme-exercise
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2013
jayone15: Yea..i have it on my system..
I fink i told u
u only told me abt med nd surd wif dentistry.........

@silas..... U myt stil b able to edit buh datz wen ui has reopened d portal for pple dat ll b submiting dia results.... Buh ui myt av released d names of d candidates bfor den..... Jst watch nd pray...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by zezeny: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2013
Silas Benjamin: Am a 1st Choice Candidate(UI), Pls
Don't bother urself dear, it won't pose any problem. U don't need to re-edit ur details. Goodluck.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2013
ultra buzie: i pray it doesnt ooo, ui are kinda of crazy becos dey said failure to adhere to instructions might lead to disqualification. Just pray that their eyes would be closed to ur mistakes amen, and u cant edit anything ooo, shalom
which course are u aspiring for?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 27, 2013
zezeny:
Don't bother urself dear, it won't pose any problem. U don't need to re-edit ur details. Goodluck.
datz a great news for him den
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by ultrabuzie(f): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2013
Tommybob: which course are u aspiring for?
law
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2013
ultra buzie: law
whao wlcm on board
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by dyshow(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
Silas Benjamin: [color=#006600][/color] Am a 1st Choice Candidate(UI), Pls
. Guy assuming registration have nt closed,u cn easily edit after u might av clicked final submission because immediately after d deadline given,they wil start working on those documents submitted by student nd wit that no more editing,my source is from ui helpdesk. But i dnt fink datz possible 4 now,its too late,just b prayerful shaa! .... Nd call d ui helpdesk number immediately they cal off d strike or continue trying their number frm nw 2 enquire more on d problem 2 b on safe side.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by ultrabuzie(f): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2013
Thank uu
Fynestboi: whao wlcm on board
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
ultra buzie: Thank uu
I'm also a Law aspirant!!!!!.Hope ur preparin for d pume
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jayone15(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2013
Denture Reline and Rebase
Introduction:
A reline is a procedure used to re-fit the surface of a denture to the tissues of the mouth.
This is done by placing a new acrylic base into the denture, duplicating the new form ofthe oral structures in the mouth.
A reline will bring back comfort to the patient, stability to the denture and discourage food from going underneath it.
Relines are required for many reasons with the most common reason being gum resorption (shrinking of the oral tissues).
Gum resorption is caused by the normal process of aging or after natural teeth have been extracted.
A general rule of thumb is that dentures should be relined once every 2 to 3 years.
Relines are a normal part of denture maintenance and important to the health of the oral tissues and bone support of a denture wearer.
A reline is not always recommended for a denture, If a denture has lost some retention and the "bite" or occlusion has changed considerably, a reline will not be satisfactory in correcting the retention of this denture.
-----------------------------------
Types of Relines:
A-Temporary Reline:
A temporary reline (tissue conditioner) is a silicone gel designed to last 1 to 4 months.
It is normally used in dentures of people whohave had their natural teeth extracted or to improve the health of their tissues before new dentures are made.
B-Direct Reline:
A direct reline is also called a chair side reline.
The direct reline material is inserted in the denture and sets in the mouth as the patient waits in the dental chair.
The direct reline is offered in a hard or soft base, and are not meant as a long term solution to fit issues.
C-Processed Reline:
A processed reline is completed by taking an impression inside of the patient's existing denture duplicating the new form of the oral structures in the mouth.
This impression is then processed in our in-house laboratory for approximately 7 hours.
This is considered a permanent reline due to the high quality of material used and the precision of the fit achieved.
D-Soft Reline:
A soft liner is used mainly in full lower dentures and allows for more protection and comfort for people who have sensitive gums with little or no bone support.
The soft base is a liner that is bonded into your denture.
Your denture will adhere better to what remains of your gum, be less irritating to your tissues and give your denture more stability.
When constructing a denture, the Prosthodontist will take an impression for the soft base and process it into the inside ofthe denture.
The Soft liner material is a bonded medical grade rubberized base.
Soft liners will last approximately 2 years.
Remember: relines do not change the color or shape of the teeth or make them sharper for chewing, A reline replaces the fitting surface of the denture to make it fit better.
E-Rebase
A rebase is the process of refitting a denture by replacing the entire denture base.
This procedure is done by taking a new impression inside the denture, completely removing the old acrylic and adding a new acrylic base around the existing teeth.
This service is recommended for dentures that have had multiple repairs, discoloration or are very thin.
----------------------------
: :World of Dentistry: : #Team#
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
ultra buzie: law
datz cool .... Myn is pharm...
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Oysdam(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
hesjay stop boring us wif this ya dentistry nw,see as the thing b lyk no b eng u take write am
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jj9ice(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
Taylor184: I'm also a Law aspirant!!!!!.Hope ur preparin for d pume
welcome my collegues in the department of law
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by zezeny: 2:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
jj9ice: welcome my collegues in the department of law
Faculty of Law and not Department of Law bro.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by morgang(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
i rep d dept. Of pol science though before registration i was scared due to my jamb comb... Which i dnt include maths! Dis are my comb..
English,Econs,Govt and Commerce
fortunately for me when registration in ui website the comp wrote 'VALID UTME COMBINATION'
The question here is am i good to go cause still yet am somehow doubting it!! Please reply asap..
thanks
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
Faculty Of law bro.........hope ur gud?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Dakingpin: 3:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
almost 4pm ui we dey wait u o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by morgang(m): 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2013
i rep d dept. Of pol science though before registration i was scared due to my jamb comb... Which i dnt include maths! Dis are my comb..
fortunately for me when registration in ui website the comp wrote 'VALID UTME COMBINATION'
The question here is am i good to go cause still yet am somehow doubting it!! Please reply asap..
thanks
Da kingpin: almost 4pm ui we dey wait u o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by sheymite(m): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2013
Da kingpin: almost 4pm ui we dey wait u o
u beta dnt waste ur tym waiting,ui wil neva release any list while d strik is stil on
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Dakingpin: 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2013
sheymite: u beta dnt waste ur tym waiting,ui wil neva release any list while d strik is stil on
GUY UR PAPA NA ADMISSION OFFICER
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Preciousguyx(m): 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
Una welldone o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jayone15(m): 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2013
Choi,una stl dey here dey wait for list...beta go and sleep...if dey wl release it,u wl see it!
**bows out**
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2013
UNIBEN STUDENTS I HAIL O O O... Them don block our thread o grin
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by chaarly(m): 4:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Cybertooth: UNIBEN STUDENTS I HAIL O O O... Them don block our thread o grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Make we kak here small

i hail all of una Ooº°˚
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jj9ice(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2013
morgan**g:

thanks
i think it is OAU and some other universities that are requiring maths for social sciences not UI. pls put ur mind at rest and u have already seen valid combination on thier site why worry urself? just remain focus on ur studies because i see u among lucky candidates
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
hey guys am goin 4 mbbs 14pts in cambrdge alevel am i gud to go?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jj9ice(m): 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
zezeny:
Faculty of Law and not Department of Law bro.
nairaland prof, thanks whats ur course?
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by zezeny: 4:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
jj9ice: nairaland prof, thanks whats ur course?
Lolz... Funny u. I'm not an applicant.

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.