Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,116 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:43 PM

University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission - Education (549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission (812727 Views)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission Processes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (1198) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 28, 2013
tanks pals am sorry
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jj9ice(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2013
Fynestboi: pardon am oga mi ko daYAN MO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
that doesnt mean he is invisible. Hope is a student. What ur course? Does that implies wheather staylite or applicant. Abeg u don b associate prof of naira land
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Fynestboi: 8:51am On Aug 28, 2013
jj9ice: that doesnt mean he is invisible. Hope is a student. What ur course? Does that implies wheather staylite of applicant. Abeg u don b associate prof of naira land
lolx

a Barrister in making
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jj9ice(m): 8:58am On Aug 28, 2013
zezeny:
Lolz... Funny u. I'm not an applicant.
see urself, u too stand to be corrected. What ur course? Does that implies weather u are applicant or staylite? No more prof, u ar now a Dr
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2013
jayone15: D guy na mumu...and he was talking as if he was d v.c....
He has nt even come online since yesterday...
many are mad, but few roam the street
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2013
Is only God that is specific and reliable, if u think for posting sake i will come here and lie i leave you with your own, men are meant to compromise but is only God that is dependable.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Jamesrock(m): 9:38am On Aug 28, 2013
hh

1 Like

Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 9:48am On Aug 28, 2013
emekakelvin: must u curse him.........he only try to help
The womb that bore u is bless, may God crown u with success, and may men bend protocol to bless u, may God never leave u nor forsake u, may Jehovah give u the power of innovation and insight may u excel more than ur peers in Jesus name. u are already a uites dont stress urself. give me ur contact maybe i can see in anyway i can be of help to u.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SEYIKP(m): 9:56am On Aug 28, 2013
jayone15: D guy na mumu...and he was talking as if he was d v.c....
He has nt even come online since yesterday...
And u hesjay abi wetin b ur name i don mark u be dat.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2013
shey na marker u use ni or hb pencil or eleganza biro *lwkm *ds thread no go keee pesin sha
SEYI_KP: And u hesjay abi wetin b ur name i don mark u be dat.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by shakur07(m): 10:00am On Aug 28, 2013
oga wait Yhu noe go gimme ma own share of d prayers ni **me i dey jealous o
SEYI_KP: The womb that bore u is bless, may God crown u with success, and may men bend protocol to bless u, may God never leave u nor forsake u, may Jehovah give u the power of innovation and insight may u excel more than ur peers in Jesus name. u are already a uites dont stress urself. give me ur contact maybe i can see in anyway i can be of help to u.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jayone15(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2013
Hahhahaha.........i don laff taya....
Shey na biro abi na marker u take mark me?.....all i'm saying is no dey do lyk mumu,....
When stating tinz,don't do it with full affirmation....don't post like u r one hundred percent sure......
You broke the heart of many people...
Mind u,u r nt d only one dat does that here,we stl have some pple here wu do so..
Why not state your things like an assumption?....
SEYI_KP: Is only God that is specific and reliable, if u think for posting sake i will come here and lie i leave you with your own, men are meant to compromise but is only God that is dependable.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jayone15(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2013
Whats your definition for 'curse'??
emekakelvin: must u curse him.........he only try to help
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jayone15(m): 10:18am On Aug 28, 2013
Chai..me sef claim am.....why you they choosy,why u no pray for me.....ojigbijigbijigbi.....
SEYI_KP: The womb that bore u is bless, may God crown u with success, and may men bend protocol to bless u, may God never leave u nor forsake u, may Jehovah give u the power of innovation and insight may u excel more than ur peers in Jesus name. u are already a uites dont stress urself. give me ur contact maybe i can see in anyway i can be of help to u.
Baba,u no tell me say Adewole na ur close pal....abi Adetona na ur uncle wey u wan help person..
I hail o!!!!!!!
See why we have to be serious on this thread,as we dey post,v.c son dey among us oooo....
Chai
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emekakelvin(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2013
Amen sir,I claim it in JESUS NAME

Boss,am already an Oau student by Gods grace to study management accounting(cos I passed d cut off),but me being an Uite (to study economics)would be a great joy....thanks
my 2go I.D= smart2061
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by zezeny: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2013
jj9ice: see urself, u too stand to be corrected. What ur course? Does that implies weather u are applicant or staylite? No more prof, u ar now a Dr
Lolz... Aiit oh, @fynestboi don answer u den
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by emekakelvin(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2013
jayone15: Whats your definition for 'curse'??
Curse is any negative pronouncement against the well being of an individual......let nt go into dis,cos words are powerful
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Jamesrock(m): 11:17am On Aug 28, 2013
Pls answer my question
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by cleverj01(m): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2013
In a lng while, we'ev got almost a full hous 2day! But it luks lyk a gay rum 2day! Were ar al d sexy mamas? Yours faithfully addicted bt silent ui thread follower on Nairaland!!!
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by morgang(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2013
right from d onset i c no reason why diz will lead to insult everyone here is jst trying to help!! Don't mind dem bro just keep it up! should incase there is any info of a such pls do update us!!
Pretend as if nothing happened
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2013
Funny human beings...Seyi did notin wrong,so i find no reason why Jayone and d oda guy kald him MUMU...c'mon,grow up guys
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by temidayodamoye(m): 11:42am On Aug 28, 2013
Longest tym peeps,hv bin ff d thread as a guest for sum weeks nw...ASUU made me forgot ma username nd password at d same time..thanks to d modern IFA(google) wich helped me retrieved dem...aniways thumbs up to u guys for makin d thread lively nd funny infact it really really made ma strike(lol)....*winks*
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SilasBenjamin(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2013
Jamesrock: Please i need some advice... I want to write d next jamb nd i wish 2 pick ui as my second choice... I had 5b's and 4 c's in waec. My course is medicine and surgery...... Pls wat are my chances... Nd wat should i do next 07062342648
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SilasBenjamin(m): 11:43am On Aug 28, 2013
Jamerock im goin for MBBS, i had 7B's n 2C's nd I still put UI as my 1st choice, Pls ur Waec Grades dosen't matter..Do every thing u can to gain a swift Admission with Ease, cuz u r nt the Only one wit Good Waec, We r talking about Post Ume, it's filled wit COMPETITION...Hpe u got me
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by temidayodamoye(m): 11:48am On Aug 28, 2013
Jamesrock: Please i need some advice... I want to write d next jamb nd i wish 2 pick ui as my second choice... I had 5b's and 4 c's in waec. My course is medicine and surgery...... Pls wat are my chances... Nd wat should i do next 07062342648
.........bro jst kip ff dis thread ehn nd see wat happens to dis year's second choice applicants(mayb/mayb nt dey ll hav 50-50 chance with d 1st choice candidates)den u can decide weather to put d skul as 1st or 2nd choice
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by jayone15(m): 11:51am On Aug 28, 2013
So,tell me where i made a negative pronouncement as you call it into his life
emekakelvin: Curse is any negative pronouncement against the well being of an individual......let nt go into dis,cos words are powerful
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by temidayodamoye(m): 11:58am On Aug 28, 2013
Silas Benjamin: Jamerock im goin for MBBS, i had 7B's n 2C's nd I still put UI as my 1st choice, Pls ur Waec Grades dosen't matter..Do every thing u can to gain a swift Admission with Ease, cuz u r nt the Only one wit Good Waec, We r talking about Post Ume, it's filled wit COMPETITION...Hpe u got me
....bro nt sayin u are wrong o,tho d pume is paramount bt ur waec results also plays some roles underground wich d skul might not disclose..one tin I jst noticed abt last year's admission was dat dose with some marks less dan d displayed cut-off marks had very good o-level grades while almost all applicants with awaiting results if nt all sef met d displayed cut-off marks...so don't disregard ur waec results o
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SilasBenjamin(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hi frnds, hw r'u'all u doin ,hpe all's well, Am Medical Aspirant, if u r a MEDICAL Aspirant, pls add me up on 2go, my username is Silasbenhead ,let ur relate, 4 useful information. ThanxaHi frnds, hw r'u'all u doin ,hpe all's well, Am Medical Aspirant, if u r a MEDICAL Aspirant, pls add me up on 2go, my username is Silasbenhead ,let ur relate, 4 useful information. ThanxaHi frnds, hw r'u'all u doin ,hpe all's well, Am Medical Aspirant, if u r a MEDICAL Aspirant, pls add me up on 2go, my username is Silasbenhead ,let ur relate, 4 useful information. Thanxa
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by Gudday(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
please how do i enter my WAEC result coz i have done d online reg before d result came out and have been tryin to login xo as to upload d rexult bt after filling my my log in details it wl jst clear frm where i filled dem instead of takin my 2 d page whr i wl upload d rexult. Pls hlp me; D dead line is Friday.
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SilasBenjamin(m): 12:03pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hi frnds, hw r'u'all u doin ,hpe all's well, Am Medical Aspirant, if u r a MEDICAL Aspirant, pls add me up on 2go, my username is Silasbenhead ,let ur relate, 4 useful information. ThanxaHi frnds, hw r'u'all u doin ,hpe all's well, Am Medical Aspirant, if u r a MEDICAL Aspirant, pls add me up on 2go, my username is Silasbenhead ,let ur relate, 4 useful information. ThanxaHi frnds, hw r'u'all u doin ,hpe all's well, Am Medical Aspirant, if u r a MEDICAL Aspirant, pls add me up on 2go, my username is Silasbenhead ,let ur relate, 4 useful information. Thanx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by SilasBenjamin(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hi frnds, hw r'u'all u doin ,hpe all's well, Am Medical Aspirant, if u r a MEDICAL Aspirant, pls add me up on 2go, my username is Silasbenhead ,let ur relate, 4 useful information. ThanxHi frnds, hw r'u'all u doin ,hpe all's well, Am Medical Aspirant, if u r a MEDICAL Aspirant, pls add me up on 2go, my username is Silasbenhead ,let ur relate, 4 useful information. ThanxHi frnds, hw r'u'all u doin ,hpe all's well, Am Medical Aspirant, if u r a MEDICAL Aspirant, pls add me up on 2go, my username is Silasbenhead ,let ur relate, 4 useful information. Thanx
Re: University Of Ibadan 2013/2014 Admission by temidayodamoye(m): 12:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
jayone15: So,tell me where i made a negative pronouncement as you call it into his life
....em boda mi jayone eeyan ti facebook love,iyaf do abeg,tho I don't see d word 'mumu' as sumtin one shud take personal cos we are all guilty ov using it,tho it is not good sha evn d bible confirms it,seyi was onli tryin to help naa_ni,so he dosnt dsavs dat as a complmnt...bro emeka u sef no vex ehn team great ife*winks*

(1) (2) (3) ... (546) (547) (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) ... (1198) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2014/15 Admission Process.... / 2015/2016 OAU Aspirant Thread. / UNIBEN 2014/2015 Admission Guide Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.