Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos (51443 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by realsammie(m): 11:21pm On Jan 13, 2013
Its sad when i see Jobless youth posting trash on this forum. How will u start comparing miracle with science and technology annd u claim to be educated .
miracle is the ability to break through scientific barriers.
Miracle is also an event that always prove science wrong. So weather u accept what daddy G.O said or not does not even count. Yes ur opinion does not count cos God's anointing is so glaring in his life.

Word of advice Op. tomorrow is Monday, so u better wake up early to continue ur job hunt with ur wretched shoes.

...and to those moh'd followers on this thread, ur founder would av bow to daddy ADEBOYE because of his world wide fame if he were to be alive

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by victorD3: 11:24pm On Jan 13, 2013
Metallurgist: Laughing (ibro style) soon 9ja pastors go start flying without aeroplane

Guy that one na witchcraft o!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nnamdini(m): 11:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
Prof Corruption: Religion itself is against logic. If you believed Mary gave birth to Jesus without sexua.l intercourse, then there should be no basis to doubt this one.
As for me, Christianity is a pack of lies.
saying christianity is a pack of lies is like after eating a delicious meal & cleaning your mouth,you say ''this wasnt prepared by a cook''

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by tosinajeyahoocom: 11:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
may God forgive you allllll.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by siaindeed: 11:31pm On Jan 13, 2013
I am nt actually a member of RCCG but another pentecostal church and a true follower of Christ.
The man of God has spoken by sharing his encounter with the congregation, why are you thus disturbing yourselves? Anyway, muslims should be left out of this as there are many mysteries they can never understand about Holy Spirit, His gifts, how they work and other other things from now till earth will be rolled away.
I wonder at times when some baby christians in all walks of life talk trash as they don't grow in spirit. The only person that could counter the said man of God's claim is holy One of Israel Himself, and christians who have full grown Holy Spirit through spirit of discerning. But if you don't have Holy Spirit where God's power will descend on you like the days of pentecost, I wouldn't blame you for talking vain words.
Any NL fellow christian who genuinely have this spirit should prove this servant of God wrong on this medium if what he has so far shared with the congregation was not God's doing as Holy Spirit will be a witness.
Remember before you disagree with his claim that Ananias and Sapphira died instantly before Holy Spirit because of lies but you own may not be so and this could come in another dimension as the sin to Holy Spirit is not forgiven.
You can go ahead and disclaim him on this NL or other social sites.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Revolva(m): 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
frankgreat: Am not saying its a lie or anytin but with the way the story was narrated it ws as if he drove himself from onitcha to lagos which is not possible considering his personality, and again considering his personality and him knowing dere was fuel scarcity why not drive to enugu or owerri nd take flight to lagos? Hope am making sence here
Bros I tell you some fools follow follow will not think but praise adeboye even if he lied - they forgot he bleeds like we do bleed!!!
How can someone of that personality drive himself and knowing there was fuel scarcity why did he choose road joruney from onitsha !!!! Na beans to travel from east to lagos?? Why did he not fly!!his jet na!! And then story change God says I should not look at the tank!!!! But adeboye don't drive himself he has a driver!!! No today all na wash !! Wash !! How will billy graham feel if he hears this? He will first fall on the floor with laughter!! Nigerians again and scream bullshit !!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by heavensown: 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
@OP. You opened this thread to mock a man of God and others are doing the same. Well, christianity itself is against logic and just as the bible says, no one can say that Jesus is Lord except by the Spirit of God. You can not scientifically prove God's existence nor His miracles and that is what FAITH IS ALL ABOUT. Even if you do not believe, must you come to a public forum and make a highly respected person a subject of ridicule? Whether or not you believe in God, is it even ethically or morally right. May God have mercy on you all. JESUS IS LORD AND HE STILL LOVES YOU INSPITE OF THIS.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 13, 2013
sia-indeed:
I am nt actually a member of RCCG but another pentecostal church and a true follower of Christ.
The man of God has spoken by sharing his encounter with the congregation, why are you thus disturbing yourselves? Anyway, muslims should be left out of this as there are many mysteries they can never understand about Holy Spirit, His gifts, how they work and other other things from now till earth will be rolled away.
I wonder at times when some baby christians in all walks of life talk trash as they don't grow in spirit. The only person that could counter the said man of God's claim is holy One of Israel Himself, and christians who have full grown Holy Spirit through spirit of discerning. But if you don't have Holy Spirit where God's power will descend on you like the days of pentecost, I wouldn't blame you for talking vain words.
Any NL fellow christian who genuinely have this spirit should prove this servant of God wrong on this medium if what he has so far shared with the congregation was not God's doing as Holy Spirit will be a witness.
Remember before you disagree with his claim that Ananias and Sapphira died instantly before Holy Spirit because of lies but you own may not be so and this could come in another dimension as the sin to Holy Spirit is not forgiven.
You can go ahead and disclaim him on this NL or other social sites.

Same bullshiit we've been seeing from page one .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by daylae(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
God does not need anyone to put his doings into scrutiny or evaluate his ways. He doestn't need your approval or endorsement to validate his business . Whether we believe it or not,his ways are unthinkable,confounding,unexplainable,and foolish, when subjected to human exploits. Trying to understand it,we wallow in further confusion.

The moment you can explain the 'miraculous,'then it has no taste of it,but a mere trick.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by akinbimatt: 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
OMG,wish I can do beyonce with this rod of moses between my leg" miracles will neva end anyway
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by delkuf(m): 11:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
[quote
author=daylae]God does not need anyone to put his doings into scrutiny
or evaluate his ways. He doestn't need your approval or endorsement to
validate his business . Whether we believe it or not,his ways are
unthinkable,confonding,unexplainable,and foolish, when subjected to
human exploits. Trying to understand it,we wallow in further confusion.

The moment you can explain the 'miraculous,'then it has no taste of
it,but a mere trick. [/quote]gud one my name sake. wa gbamyi
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by delkuf(m): 11:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
my ppl are doing this at of ignorance, and they going to suffer for it

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by phillipsadeojo(m): 11:54pm On Jan 13, 2013
Funny comments so far! I can't stop laughing. U guys don't believe in FAITH n Miracl
es.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by farem: 11:56pm On Jan 13, 2013
Millions of earth-worms gathered to challenge the power of python! What can they do?
These frustrated folks (self-inflicted though and this what I can classify them to be having read thro) keep writhing like snakes in a furnace. What is a big deal about this event? Many unknown, unsung children of God have had greater miracles than this one. The power of God is not limited in any way.
Is this a new testimony from Adeboye? I think this particular trend has been discussed on nairaland a couple of times. I NOW KNOW WHAT JOBLESSNESS/IDLENESS AND SPIRITUAL IGNORANCE CAN CAUSE. OR HOW WOULD SOMEBODY WAKES UP AND WANT TO HEAD-BUTT THIRD-MAINLAND BRIDGE because OF WHAT SOMEONE SAID LONG AGO? Adeboye and other christians have since given more unbelievable testimony (how would them be classified as miracles)!
The irony of the matter is that many who are suffering from spiritual band-wagon effect among us would just jump into the ditch of faceless and mindless few enlisted by whoever or whatever cause to run down anything Adeboye or faith in God. They are using one event to DISPROVE THE POWER OF GOD IN ITS ENTIRETY AND YOU ARE FALLING FOR THEIR LIE. Who has bewitched you oh senseless few among the Nairalanders?!
Jesus walked on water. Red sea parted before the Israelites. Virgin Mary conceived and gave birth to LORD JESUS and so on and so forth. HEAR THIS; They will still ask you (sooner or later on Nairaland or other avenues) to prove and analyse these eternal Truth in their bid to trivialise anything divine. Then your eyes will open wide that you have gone far in the pursuit of satanists!
The children of the devil are shrewd in their generation.
If this Adeboye claimed miracle was false why dont you rely on the Holy Spirit to speak to you rather than falling headlong like Judas Iscariot?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by paris10: 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
The truth is, Pastor Adeboye thought he was out of petrol when the petrol red light comes on. Fact is that you could still drive 20 or more miles with the red light on. A 2.0 or 3.0 engine conserve so much fuel to last you distance even after the red petrol indicator comes on.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 13, 2013
He is too rich to drive on empty fuel tank, .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 14, 2013
delkuf: guy u are big foooool

Punkass
paris10: The truth is, Pastor Adeboye thought he was out of petrol when the petrol red light comes on. Fact is that you could still drive 20 or more miles with the red light on. A 2.0 or 3.0 engine conserve so much fuel to last you distance even after the red petrol indicator comes on.

Somebody was probably high on weed or hallucinating when he thought he saw the light on.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Pvictor10(m): 12:01am On Jan 14, 2013
Miracle doesn't need to make sense. That's why it is called miracle.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 14, 2013
Can you explain to me how virgin mary conceive?Luke 1:30-31. Sarah a ninety yr old woman gave birth to Isaac? Luke 1:37

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Jaggiey: 12:06am On Jan 14, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Same bullshiit we've been seeing from page one .

Bluetooth, I salute your devotion to this thread and vehement skepticism. But I find it difficult to understand the case you make. Yes, I agree you have a position, the basis of which I do not know; bitterness, intelligence, sharing another faith or whatever. The issue I have with you is that you have not made any case at all, analysing the claim and telling us why you think it is a lie. I made a case on page 4 and you may want to consider that. However, never see this as a brain contest or religious fanatism. I am of the opinion that you let us have your strong reason. To help you, let me quickly point out certain details you may have over looked:
1. The act of driving without fuel was not premeditated. Attempts to act and think normal failed. ie. finding fuel.
2. In the moment of desperation, help came. It may not be scientifcally understandable or logical to internalise but it happened.
3. Personal testimonies like this could have come in the passing not to hoodwink just like a lawyer in the law court makes a case and presents myriads of references of decided suits. It must not be mistaken for self adoration.
4. I believe you think this event is recent but I differ. You may need to go back and read between the lines. The timing is not recent; that may be the probable reason he would have driven him. It was in the days of little beginning.
5. For any conclusion to be drawn about any man, you probably need to consider his antecedents. For those who believe without verifying, it is because they already know him as a man of integrity and unassuming. Take, for instance,If I know you are truthful and have had 20 encounters with you without disappointments, then why should I contest your representation any other time? A leopard cannot change its skin.
6. Believing miracles is convincingly personal. That you do not believe today may not mean you will never believe. I am sure all you need is a convincing evidence beyond any reasonable doubt. That does not come from a limited thought process but a profound high level of understanding that can come from an open mind. You receive only if you open your hand!

Just think about this point but you are entitled to your views as others on this platform but the loudest voice is not adjudged the right or correct perspective or the truth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by SELFWORTH: 12:09am On Jan 14, 2013
For Christians alone:

Very bitter is the enmity of the world against the people of Christ.

Men will forgive a thousand faults in others, but they will magnify the most trivial offence in the follower of Jesus. Instead of vainly regretting this, let us turn it to account, and since so many are watching for our halting, let this be a special motive for walking very carefully before God.

If we live carelessly, the lynx-eyed world will soon see it, and they will shout triumphantly, "See how these Christians act! "The cross of Christ is in itself an offence to the world; let us take heed that we add no offence of our own, for thus can much damage be done to the cause of Christ,' and much insult offered to his name.

Avoid wasting your energy. Refrain from explaining the THINGS of GOD to people of the WORLD. They can and will never understand .

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by dapsonlou(m): 12:10am On Jan 14, 2013
I ONCE TRAVEL TO YANKEE WITHOUT VISA, GOD TOLD ME TO JUST GO AND NOT WORRY, I EVEN CLEARED YANKEE CUSTOMS, THE JUST PAST ME AND TELL ME WELCOME TO AMERICA.. PRAISE THE LORD HALLELUJAH

WELL IF I'M A PASTOR EVERYONE WILL BELIEVE THIS STORY....LOL

THE FACT IS I'M A YANKEE CITIZEN SO I DON'T NEED A VISA WISH MAKES MY STORY TRUE, BUT IF I'M A PASTOR AND TELL YOU THAT STORY AND LEAVE OUT THE PART ABOUT BEING A CITIZEN, THE WHOLE CHURCH WILL JUMP UP AND SHOUT HALLELUJAH.. STOP WORSHIPING YOUR PASTORS..

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by 3kay945(m): 12:12am On Jan 14, 2013
Monday is here o, make una go sleep.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by oobim(m): 12:13am On Jan 14, 2013
See them doubting Thomases..Ndi ara!Do u even knw wot a miracle is?No wonder many struggle year to year,yet no change in their lives.They disturb one's life wit calls begging for bread.U see why ur lives r messed up?U lack faith!Look around u...God is alive n still doing wonders!D way my whole life changed within 2 yrs is a BIG miracle#belief in Christ n d impossible#.Not a MOG worshiper o,neva listened to any Adeboye's teachings bfr.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by delkuf(m): 12:15am On Jan 14, 2013
[quote
author=Jaggiey]

Bluetooth, I salute your devotion to this thread and vehement
skepticism. But I find it difficult to understand the case you make.
Yes, I agree you have a position, the basis of which I do not know;
bitterness, intelligence, sharing another faith or whatever. The issue I
have with you is that you have not made any case at all, analysing the
claim and telling us why you think it is a lie. I made a case on page 4
and you may want to consider that. However, never see this as a brain
contest or religious fanatism. I am of the opinion that you let us have
your strong reason. To help you, let me quickly point out certain
details you may have over looked:
1. The act of driving without fuel was not premeditated. Attempts to act
and think normal failed. ie. finding fuel.
2. In the moment of desperation, help came. It may not be scientifcally
understandable or logical to internalise but it happened.
3. Personal testimonies like this could have come in the passing not to
hoodwink just like a lawyer in the law court makes a case and presents
myriads of references of decided suits. It must not be mistaken for self
adoration.
4. I believe you think this event is recent but I differ. You may need
to go back and read between the lines. The timing is not recent; that
may be the probable reason he would have driven him. It was in the days
of little beginning.
5. For any conclusion to be drawn about any man, you probably need to
consider his antecedents. For those who believe without verifying, it is
because they already know him as a man of integrity and unassuming.
Take, for instance,If I know you are truthful and have had 20 encounters
with you without disappointments, then why should I contest your
representation any other time? A leopard cannot change its skin.
6. Believing miracles is convincingly personal. That you do not believe
today may not mean you will never believe. I am sure all you need is a
convincing evidence beyond any reasonable doubt. That does not come from
a limited thought process but a profound high level of understanding
that can come from an open mind. You receive only if you open your hand!

Just think about this point but you are entitled to your views as others
on this platform but the loudest voice is not adjudged the right
correct answer. [/quote]he is a dullard
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by 3kay945(m): 12:16am On Jan 14, 2013
As for me and myself grin I know there's miracle out there. But I don't believe this one.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by danniekute(m): 12:17am On Jan 14, 2013
na wa ooo...some people get time ooo.@op abi narrator,so all these ur argumement is to convince/confuse people that miracle "no dey". Anu mpama.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 14, 2013
Jaggiey:

Bluetooth, I salute your devotion to this thread and vehement skepticism. But I find it difficult to understand the case you make. Yes, I agree you have a position, the basis of which I do not know; bitterness, intelligence, sharing another faith or whatever. The issue I have with you is that you have not made any case at all, analysing the claim and telling us why you think it is a lie. I made a case on page 4 and you may want to consider that. However, never see this as a brain contest or religious fanatism. I am of the opinion that you let us have your strong reason. To help you, let me quickly point out certain details you may have over looked:
1. The act of driving without fuel was not premeditated. Attempts to act and think normal failed. ie. finding fuel.
2. In the moment of desperation, help came. It may not be scientifcally understandable or logical internalised but it happened.
3. Personal testimonies like this could have come in the passing not to hoodwink just like a lawyer in the law court makes a case and presents myriads of reference of decided suits. It must not be mistaken for self adoration.
4. I believe you think this event is recent but I differ. You may need to go back and read between the lines. The timing is not recent that would be the only reason he would have driven him. It is the days of little beginning.
5. For any conclusion to be drawn about any man, you probably need to consider his/her antecedents. For those who believe without verifying, it is because they already know him as a man of integrity and unassuming. If you I know you are truthful and have had 20 encounters with you without disappoints, then why should I contest you representation any other time? A leopard cannot change its skin.
6. Believing miracles is convincingly personal. That you do not believe today may not mean you will never believe. I am sure all you need is a convincing evidence beyond any reasonable doubt. That does not come from a limited thought process but a profound high level of understanding that can come from an open mind. You receive only if you open your hand!

Just think about this point but you are entitled to your views as others on this platform but the loudest voice is not adjudged the right correct answer.

What position do you want me to canvass when I have asked for some sort of evidence from the bootlickers of so called daddy to butress his spurious claim ? Nigeria is one hell of a bleeped shiithole struggling in the comity of nations,stuff like this will only ridicule Nigeria furthermore.the day I drove my car with an empty radiator,you wanna know what happened,my gasket was gone.

You can't feed all Nigerians this bullshiit and expect everybody to swallow it.we all can't be fuckingmorons.I just need to know what and how this theory of invisible motion was realised by Adeboye and that is all.All these miracle/holy ghost explanation is not working atleast to the realistic.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Prophet Has Sex With His Church Member's Wife And Threatens To Kill Him (photos) / DSTV Censors "God" and "Jesus" On All Their Stations? / T.B Joshua When He Was 20 Years Old (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.