Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:56 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (408612 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by flotwise: 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Ogbeche77 please why was i banned for no reason since 6pm? So if Uniquexty did not inform the house that is how i would have remained banned abi SMH

@Uniquexty thanks and God bless you @dlight thanks alot...

#not funny at all#
. If u giv Moderators 5H, dem no go ban u for life. Na so I hear ooo!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mcorazon(f): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
lols,y will dey ban smeone 4 no reason?no b small tin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Ogbeche77 please why was i banned for no reason since 6pm? So if Uniquexty did not inform the house that is how i would have remained banned abi SMH

@Uniquexty thanks and God bless you @dlight thanks alot...

#not funny at all#
Channel ur complain to the owner of nairaland, I have done the right thing by unbanning you cos u were wrongly banned by the spambot, I did not program it
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2013
flotwise: . If u giv Moderators 5H, dem no go ban u for life. Na so I hear ooo!
Funny
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
Evening guys. To my Great Ife peeps, I was just informed this night that a list was pasted at DSA containing matric nos of those who haven't submitted their admission letter, and whoever is affected is advised to do so within reasonable time.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mikigen(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
UniportPlayGirl: All the schools I mentioned earlier they all great u all just misundertndin me I knw wah am talkin about. Unique uniport wil widen ur imagination and ur sense on reason u don't hv 2 stay online alwz gossiping lik a woman.
nw ur soo on point gurl...ur skul environ sure afect ur sence of reasnin...is quite obvious in dis hawz
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by phyktor(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
ogbeche 77...dnt try dat again o.......welcum bak winnie...@d light...watz up nau?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by dlight1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
hopeyemmy: Evening guys. To my Great Ife peeps, I was just informed this night that a list was pasted at DSA containing matric nos of those who haven't submitted their admission letter, and whoever is affected is advised to do so within reasonable time.
Thanks 4 d info bro though I'd already submitted mine, that really shows d importance of having d admission letter submitted anyway
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by phyktor(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
@hopeyemmy...notd....tnx man.....any news abt senate meetin?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2013
d light: Thanks 4 d info bro though I'd already submitted mine, that really shows d importance of having d admission letter submitted anyway
But unfortunately I haven't submitted mine 'cos I don't have it.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
phyktor: any news abt senate meetin?
None yet. Fingers crossed.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by jamoyakz: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
Abuja
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by tojahh(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
tojahh: Hey Pals. Una G̶̲̥̅d̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊rΩ̶̣̣̥̇̊ing̶̲̥̅‎​ O°˚˚˚° Am new here... I have been reading all your post and replies both fights and okpa mata.. I envy the house na make I join O°˚˚˚°. I rep Auchi Poly. What's going on?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by dlight1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
hopeyemmy:
But unfortunately I haven't submitted mine 'cos I don't have it.
You can simply go 2 d DSA wt any of ur clearance print outs all u need is ur jamb registration number that was allowed 4 those who don't av d admission letter as at wen I submitted mine
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by pabloaimar(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
tuktudicko:
Huh
Abeg ooo
4 those wey know pablo aimar
Is he a gay guy or babe?
Need an answer ASAP!

Shit, I ain't gay, I'm a guy that loves tittis $ ass so much. Now my question is, what's your gender (sex).
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
Auntie Winnie am xo xo Sorri i cudn't deliva ur mssg on Ban to the house rite on time.
iJus opend ur pm nw cos there was other pm's wit urs wich v not yet opend.
Good Uniquexty did the job rite on time nd ur nw free.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
My eyes r rlly hurting.
EvenTide Y'all...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Shegman22(m): 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
tuktudicko:
Welcome 2d society bro!
which dept did'ya grad 4rm
civil engineering
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Shegman22(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2013
Ogbeche77: Suit abi Coat cheesy
lolz... Na correct suit. Oooo
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 11:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
pablo aimar:
Shit, I ain't gay, I'm a guy that loves tittis $ ass so much.
grin grin grin
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ideology(m): 3:08am On Apr 18, 2013
van Kossy :
Life is indeed a Mistery.... It was indeed a glorious day on my convocation, as both dad and mum came to celebrate with me. Though dad was not too strong as he felt ill but decided to mark that day with me and take pictures for future purpose. Dad was always there for us all and gave i and my four siblings all we ever wanted in life. Dad was so happy that his son was graduating from the University of portharcourt. He thought me to be nice to people and always mind my business because trouble does not pay. Dad promised to work my National service(NYSC) to any preferred state where things won't be so difficult for me as no father would want to see his own blood suffer. He was a man of peace, a cheerful giver,and indeed a true father to his Children. Dad never took what wasn't his own, and was a devoted Christian. Dad would always wake us up for morning devotion and he would always bring us out for house fellowship which was held every Sunday in his sitting room. I was with dad in the morning at the hospital and prayed with him, little did I know that it was going to be my last prayer with him. That same Sunday evening dad left this sinful world to be with the lord. Dad was a nice man and indeed the world has lost an icon. Rest in peace my heaven on earth! till we meet again on that glorious resurrection morning, where death can no longer separate us anymore. (Dedicated to my beloved father Late Engr Cornelius Ebirim who departed this wicked and sinful world on Sunday 14-04-2013)
dear my sincere condolences
its well, keep the flag flying, whatsoever is pure, worthy of praise, of good report, do it make him proud, take heart.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mimitoosh(f): 5:57am On Apr 18, 2013
Its realy funny in here,I can't help buh laf out loud,let love lead anyway,a very gudmorn 2 every1 in d house. smiley

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CrazyMan(m): 6:01am On Apr 18, 2013
WinnieDPooh: Ogbeche77 please why was i banned for no reason since 6pm? So if Uniquexty did not inform the house that is how i would have remained banned abi SMH.
You were banned for the post you made below.

WinnieDPooh: Kilonshele nibi? Why are some posts hidden? Anyway sha how is the evening going for me its a cold sweet weather o...wheew
I've unmarked the post...it was the work of the antispam bot. So take heart and use the report button whenever you encounter such again.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 7:09am On Apr 18, 2013
mimitoosh: Its realy funny in here,I can't help buh laf out loud,let love lead anyway,a very gudmorn 2 every1 in d house. smiley
Yeah ur rite.
G'morn 2 u nd G'morn 2 All...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Helenqollinz(f): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2013
Gud mrnin house.Hw are u all doin dis gantious mornin?Van Kossy,gud mornin sweet 4 it is well.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Ifeminikan1(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2013
I missed batch A but I know that by the special grace of God, I will not miss batch B. I had that very soon the time table will be out. But if u don't know that, the time table is out already bcus institutions in nigeria have started submitting their mobilizational list of their skool. E.g my skool have submitted theirs and we are called for a meeting on tuesday 23rd april 2013 with the rector to hear the latest news on ground.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2013
Helenqollinz: Gud mrnin house.Hw are u all doin dis gantious mornin?
Morning 2 u Dear,
The morning is Great,
29 Degree Celsius.
Wats the 411 from BSU?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by tojahh(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2013
G̶̲̥̅d̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊rΩ̶̣̣̥̇̊ing̶̲̥̅‎​ beauriful peeps I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the house. How was your nights, hope Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ all slept well. Hmmmmm Oga Ogbeche thanks for restoring Winnie back to the house, I owe U̶̲̥̅̊ one keg of palmwine and 6 Okpas. Thanks bro. Its a beautiful day, looking forward to more success. One L♥√ع.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by CharlesShaw(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2013
Ifeminikan1: I missed batch A but I know that by the special grace of God, I will not miss batch B. I had that very soon the time table will be out. But if u don't know that, the time table is out already bcus institutions in nigeria have started submitting their mobilizational list of their skool. E.g my skool have submitted theirs and we are called for a meeting on tuesday 23rd april 2013 with the rector to hear the latest news on ground.
Tnx for the Heads-up.
Am sure the TimeTable wil be out b4 23 for err1's Perusal.
Which Skool did u grad From?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by hardeysola(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2013
Can't wait for the time table to be out this week ..13B on point. I rep #Lasu

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 18, 2013
hopeyemmy: Evening guys. To my Great Ife peeps, I was just informed this night that a list was pasted at DSA containing matric nos of those who haven't submitted their admission letter, and whoever is affected is advised to do so within reasonable time.
Ah! Are u serious? How did u check yours? Are u in school? I just called most of my classmates o, and none of them is in school to confirm. Pls if u are in school, kindly help check mine. BTW, have they not resolved this accounting DE student palava? What are they saying as regards your admission letter?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by vanKossy(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2013
Helenqollinz: Gud mrnin house.Hw are u all doin dis gantious mornin?Van Kossy,gud mornin sweet 4 it is well.
Goodmorning babyluv, indeed it is well. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.