Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,349 members, 7,888,119 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:49 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch B House - NYSC (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (405847 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by iamnigeria: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
The 2013 Batch ‘B‘ Prospective Corps Members are advised to check their posting and collect their call up letters from Thursday 20th June, 2013. Foreign trained Nigerian graduates are to collect their own from the NYSC secretariats of their states of domicile as indicated during registration.

Those Deployed to Adamawa, Borno and Yobe are to report to Bauchi, Benue and Nasarawa orientation camps respectively on the date indicated on their Call-up letters.

Report to camps on time pls as NO late registration will be entertained. NYSC wishes you a hitch-free service year.

NYSC Web Team.

Source - http://www.iamnigeria.net/2013/06/nysc-update-2013-batch-b-posting.html
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Xxpress(m): 1:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
estagirl: OOU....wats happening? Any news? Who is going to skul pls? Lets know where we belong am a kind of nervous now.
patiently waiting just like u
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mrmaze(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
By his grace..
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
Herzyz: Viewing this topic: tosynbolade , doushyie ( f ),
osigiepurr( m), Miatha( f), VICTOR EBONG ( m ),
flotwise , chidiokoye , Dharmeelawlar ( f ), ideology
( m), Sacluxpaint, Herzyz ( m ), yhemite( m ), van
Kossy ( m), yinkard4me , dennismukoro ( m ),
Pirowsky( m ), scampy ( m ), UniportPlayGirl ( f ),
seundy ( m ), Cutiemay ( f), osekaforeh1 ( f), booqee
( f), tariwalters ( m) and 8 guest(s)

Yup I see you bro.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Cutiemay(f): 1:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
SWITCHUP: This forum has been a blessing. I am one of those who glance through the pages, never taking part in the commentaries, just get the information and get out, but today, i am a full member of the house now. Long live BATCH B 2013, Many more blessings ahead. #TeamOOU... Still a learner here tho grin
Welcome, fellow OOUite
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by mcorazon(f): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
kponke denge: Gud morning everyone and welcome to 2day's news.

The NYSG oga has stated that corpers must observe a 1 week dry fast in camp to interceed for d nation. The nysc boss made this available to news men in abuja that the canteens wouldn't prepare food for corpers and the food section of all mammy markets across d state would be closed.

His words I want evrybodi to fast. Yes u corpers shuld fast. U cannot just com 2 camp and start eatin and flirting wen d contry is dying. How many of u are sure of gettin jobs afta service?

He stated that any corper found eatin or drinking during the 1 week compulsry fast would be severally dealt with.

The nigerian police force his warned sturbbon corper to cordinate themselves durning their ppa. The ig said that due to the high rate of accidential discharges cases coming from his boys, prospective corpers shouldn't provoke them during their primary assignment.

His words, as u corpers can see, our guns are very old and rusty and bullet comes out from it any how, so u people shuld respect ur self wen u come 4 ur ppa.

He also advised d corpers to coperate with the officers whenever they see them...his words. Corpers shuld also pay 20-50 naira at all check point to the police, we also wish to notify u that arrest made for walking without Id card is 10,000 (non negotiable) arrest at night (20,000) (non negotiable)

He stated that any corper who doesn't pay the required sum wuld be consided as an armed robbed and transferred to kirkiri maximum prisons.

There wuld be a niraland tarry night on the 22nd of June on this page for each and everyone of us who wuld be travelling to our various camps.

Please endavour to attend time is 10pm to 5am.

Charles shaw, payne lex, annonyoms tutudicktio, booqee, mcozan and many more wuld be minsterning.

Its gonna be great. The theme is heaven on niraland. God wuld come down on this thread.
Blind go see, lame go work, barren woman go get belley, albino to turn to blacky, bow and k leg go straight, winch and wizard must confess.

U must not miss it.

More news coming later in the day.

I remain ur presenter kponke denge.
Kponke denge,u no go kill person wit laff here.dis one nah talent o,no waste am
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SWITCHUP(m): 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
hepheyemmy:

u are wlcom bro/girl, feel free to relate wit anyone and pls kindly introduce yourself probably. am Ifeyemi from fedpoffa, study mass-comm.

Call me KAYCEE... #TeamOOU

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SWITCHUP(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
Cutiemay:
Welcome, fellow OOUite

thanks smiley
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by tariwalters(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
brownlord:

Omon see party inside groove, Mr tariwalters i hail o.

How is Ekpoma this morning?

HAILINGS BOSS, EKP IS FINE, HW S UR END?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by horppyrow(m): 1:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
booqee: pls what is happening in OOU oh??
My sista na same same ooo. Buh we full ground sha jst left DSA...buh dem say 2day no too sure. Make we dey hope 4 a bera news b4 d end of d day I'm still hangin around anyway. Anticipation still dey reign. Boiz full ground OOU noni #Akwa ibom# otu ok
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SWITCHUP(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2013
Certain people in OOU have their middle name type wrongly on their NOR, after several letters and complains to the school board, still no solution or correction has been made. How will this affect these peeps with respect to NYSC.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ideology(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2013
some days ago we were counting 21days to go but today, no one seems to remember how many days are remaining.
any geoscientist in the house
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ideology(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
2013 BATCH ‘B‘ POSTING
The 2013 Batch ‘B‘ Prospective Corps
Members are advised to check their
posting and collect their callup letters
from Thursday 20th June. Foreign
trained Nigerian graduates are to
collect their own from the NYSC
secretariats of their states of domicile
as indicated during registration. Those
Deployed to Adamawa, Borno and
Yobe are to report to Bauchi,Benue
and Nasarawa orientation camps
respectively on the date indicated on
their Call-up letters.
Report to camps on time pls as NO
late registration will be entertained.
NYSC wishes you a hitch-free service
year.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by osigiepurr(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2013
Dis bebestika informajara goes to all gallant OOU fresh Otondos in dis intellectual building.
You 've been advised to bring along photocopy of final school Identity card and Certificate or NOR before collection of call-up letter shall be granted.
Dis are d valid requirements for collection of letters as no one shall be given without dis 2 important documents.
Wishing u guys a safe journey to ur various destinations in advance.
Sigiepurr cares with absolute Peace & Love.
Long live OOU!
Team Lasgidi noni.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
tariwalters:

HAPPY BUFFDAI BLOODA, TREASURES OF LIFE WILL NEVER CEASE IN YOU.. JUST USE DIS CAKE TAKE WAX AS UR BD GIFT NA LITTLE TOKEN FROM US HERE grin grin grin MINE IS 24TH
wow the table is rich. Thanks. After service I will share it to all my brothers! Lol
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
horppyrow:
My sista na same same ooo. Buh we full ground sha jst left DSA...buh dem say 2day no too sure. Make we dey hope 4 a bera news b4 d end of d day I'm still hangin around anyway. Anticipation still dey reign. Boiz full ground OOU noni #Akwa ibom# otu ok
na wa oh. God pls let them paste it today. This waiting is can be annoying. Any new development no forget us for here o. Thanks
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Kennyvikky(f): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
scampy: Gud af2nun peeps! Kenny, watzup wit Tasued?
na skool i dey now, dey said d list is on it way,but i tink everything will b ready tomorrow,d posting list nd d collection of callup leta
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
SWITCHUP: Certain people in OOU have their middle name type wrongly on their NOR, after several letters and complains to the school board, still no solution or correction has been made. How will this affect these peeps with respect to NYSC.
i have the same problem, but na so i go carry my NOR to camp like dat. I don write letter tey tey make them correct am for my certificate.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Shegman22(m): 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
Dis information is to all ladokite fresh Otondos.
We were told to bring along photocopy of valid school Identity card,statement of result and clearance form before dy can gv us call-up letter. This information is frm room210 senate building
Dis are d valid requirements for collection of letters as no one shall be given without dis 2 important documents

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
osigiepurr: Dis informajara is to all gallant OOU fresh Otondos in d intellectual building.
You 've been advised to bring along photocopy of final school Identity card and Certificate or NOR before collection of call-up letter shall be granted.
Dis are d valid requirements for collection of letters as no one shall be given without dis 2 important documents.
Wishing u guys a safe journey to ur respective destination in advance.
Sigiepurr cares with Peace & Love.
Long live OOU!
Team Lasgidi noni.
you mean the call up letter is ready?? Has list been pasted??
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by scampy(m): 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
Kenny_vikky: na skool i dey now, dey said d list is on it way,but i tink everything will b ready tomorrow,d posting list nd d collection of callup leta

Thnx very much! Dis waiting game is too much for my system. Make dem paste am sharp sharp jare, mak pesin knw wotzup.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by crownikky(f): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
ideology:
sorry dear
our heartfelt condolences
pls is he prospective batch A?
no dear awaiting batch B corper....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ideology(m): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
crownikky: no dear awaiting batch B corper....
its well
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by tariwalters(m): 3:54pm On Jun 19, 2013
chukwuma101: wow the table is rich. Thanks. After service I will share it to all my brothers! Lol

LOLZ
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by ideology(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2013
This is to inform all prospective
corps members for the 2013 Batch
‘B’ service year, that the
department will commence issuing
call-up letters from June 21, 2013.
All qualified graduates are
expected to present the following:-
1.original success letter, with
legible university seal;
2.photocopy of success letter.
3.U&C Bank teller, and photocopy
of payment of Student Affairs
charges. The photocopy must be
certified by the Finance Officer,
Student Affairs.
4.University of Port Harcourt
Identity Card, No other I.D. Card
will be honored;
5.Page and serial number of
Bursary clearance;
6.Biro pen for signing.
Please be informed that call-up
letters will not be issued by proxy.
All prospective corps members
must present themselves for this
exercise.Issuance is free and on
first come first serve basis.
A hot desk has been provided to
handle all enquiries.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SWITCHUP(m): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
booqee: i have the same problem, but na so i go carry my NOR to camp like dat. I don write letter tey tey make them correct am for my certificate.

i taya for the skol sef, why would they make such a hideous mistake. God is with us tho
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
^^^ i tire for them o. When i even asked the secretary to the DR, if i should come back in a week time(dat was last month), he looked at me like 'huh' said he doubts if it'll be ready in four months time, cos they'll have to make another certificate. You can imagine dat kain nonsense mumu talk. Tho it may take long, but not as long as 4month! Say wetin?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by Kennyvikky(f): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
scampy:

Thnx very much! Dis waiting game is too much for my system. Make dem paste am sharp sharp jare, mak pesin knw wotzup.
se u still dey come skool tomorrow sha cos na tomorrow sure pass
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by scampy(m): 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
Kenny_vikky: se u still dey come skool tomorrow sha cos na tomorrow sure pass

I wil try and enter skul 2moro by God‘s grace. Dey myt stil paste d list dis 9t cos dem lyk pastin stuffs 4 nyt. Thnx for d updates.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by scampy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
Kenny pls wetin we go use collect d letter frm skul?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by SWITCHUP(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
booqee: ^^^ i tire for them o. When i even asked the secretary to the DR, if i should come back in a week time(dat was last month), he looked at me like 'huh' said he doubts if it'll be ready in four months time, cos they'll have to make another certificate. You can imagine dat kain nonsense mumu talk. Tho it may take long, but not as long as 4month! Say wetin?

A friend of mine goes to the office every week, they keep saying the same thing...its appalling.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch B House by darkale(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
has anyone gotten his/her call up letter? i feel my school is delaying due to recent protest of student....Uniuyo precisely.

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (434) (Reply)

NYSC 2014 Batch B House / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.