Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,387 members, 7,947,643 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:18 AM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1173011 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
korm2me:
although its mainly o'level questions. Bt postDE n postume can never be mate. DE is more technical n advance in terms of d way dry ask d questions. I wil still advice u to go n read jamb English past questions. Especially d one day talks abt palmwine taper.my mind tels me it will come out
From the analysis of your several different threads, no doubt, you have apparently given UNIBEN a marking scheme. Congratulations in advance!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by korm2me(m): 5:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Zikado: its nt tru bro,wit d context seedy means pregnancy
u are already tru wt d exam ,u dnt nid to ague. B close wt ur dictionary. Context or no context seedy is same as OFF COLOUR. Wc means slightly sick. Guy anyhow there are some tins u dnt nid argue. Wait n c ur result
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by jelel6: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
wow. Nice to hear u guys talk good about the post ume Questions being cheap. Well we, at engineering didnt had it easy at all. The english was ok. The chem was quite difficult. The maths was damn hard with alot of calculators demanding questions. Physics was also time consuming because if you want to solve any question, you would have to check the bloody 4 figure tables. Little wonder the engineers here are just watching other post. Well u.d.s.s. #teamelectelect# Room....??!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by FilesUpdator(f): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
jelel6: wow. Nice to hear u guys talk good about the post ume Questions being cheap. Well we, at engineering didnt had it easy at all. The english was ok. The chem was quite difficult. The maths was damn hard with alot of calculators demanding questions. Physics was also time consuming because if you want to solve any question, you would have to check the bloody 4 figure tables. Little wonder the engineers here are just watching other post. Well u.d.s.s. #teamelectelect# Room....??!
guy thank u... I just taya.. Na watch me just dey watch the arts and med. student they rant about their cheap questns. What rum were u? I was in rum 3 #elect/elect
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by korm2me(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
STORM2:
If I catch u eh! Una no dey try oh. Upon the tears? Kai..harsh boys..
How I wan take beg una again? Pls na shooo...abi una wan chop am?
ify uniben dnt gv out question papers. U submit it wt ur omr
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Miscellaneous(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
jelel6: wow. Nice to hear u guys talk good about the post ume Questions being cheap. Well we, at engineering didnt had it easy at all. The english was ok. The chem was quite difficult. The maths was damn hard with alot of calculators demanding questions. Physics was also time consuming because if you want to solve any question, you would have to check the bloody 4 figure tables. Little wonder the engineers here are just watching other post. Well u.d.s.s. #teamelectelect# Room....??!

naxo uniben nor gv us face o...i'm jst waiting for JAZINOGOLD to come & gv us some statistics o....
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
Uniben and OAU did post utme yesterday but I think OAU has release dir result..does that mean UNIBEN woud av release theirs
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by korm2me(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2013
QuestC: From the analysis of your several different threads, no doubt, you have apparently given UNIBEN a marking scheme. Congratulations in advance!
#Advice noted#
tanx
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
STORM2:
Sweety, was refering to the question paper for mbbs that uniben forced u guys to buy oh. The one u guys downloaded..not the one u wrote oh
loverofchrist2k32000@yahoo.com
Still have faith that sb will take ten minutes to foward it to me...I'm talking abt the putme practice questions downloaded from the uniben portal...mbbs...still having hope...
meeehn, this your email ID take style carry weight sha o. I dnt think ma 1972 IBM computer series wil accept it. Infact, me de vision error in advance for that ur email ID sef grin

1 Like

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by STORM2(f): 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
korm2me:
ify uniben dnt gv out question papers. U submit it wt ur omr
Jesus Christ! How many times will I explain myself....
I'm a graduate of uniben...trust me I know the drill.
In previous posts ppl made mention of the fact that they were forced to pay extra money for past question papers...I'm assuming it was a soft copy and intended for practice.
Now for curiousities sake I'm asking for any medical/basic medical aspirant who downloaded the said past questions to pls forward them to me..
loverofchrist2k32000@yahoo.com is my email addy.
It is also possible that I've got the whole thing wrong..if so pls let me know.
@Korm2me, pls check ur inbox oh...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by korm2me(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
STORM2:
Jesus Christ! How many times will I explain myself....
I'm a graduate of uniben...trust me I know the drill.
In previous posts ppl made mention of the fact that they were forced to pay extra money for past question papers...I'm assuming it was a soft copy and intended for practice.
Now for curiousities sake I'm asking for any medical/basic medical aspirant who downloaded the said past questions to pls forward them to me..
loverofchrist2k32000@yahoo.com is my email addy.
It is also possible that I've got the whole thing wrong..if so pls let me know.
@Korm2me, pls check ur inbox oh...
k
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by korm2me(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2013
Zikado: its nt tru bro,wit d context seedy means pregnancy
my dear frnd answer dis question.
After Angela was intimate wt John she became SICK.
A.ill
B.fat
C.pregnant
D.happy.
chose d one nearest in meaning.are u gotta tell me coz of d context d answer is C? DAT wud b totally ring broda. Now SEEDY means I'll ,unwell,sick
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by guldberg(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
U remember dis y=300sin314.2t find d frequency hw u take do am
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 6:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
Profemmy001:

Thanks 4 throwing stones coz evn a dumb dude 'll knw u're referring 2 me. Aint trusting in myself naw, i juz dy give situation report 4rm d field of duty. We're all lukyn up 2 God bro. **sniffing sumtyn**
hehehe did my stone hit ur phone screen ,sowrie BROda..wasnt really referin anyone in particular. smiley
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by korm2me(m): 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
guldberg: U remember dis y=300sin314.2t find d frequency hw u take do am
2pie*f=314.2
2*3.142*f=314.2
f=314.2/2*3.142
f=50hz
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 14, 2013
ehn now, infact Engineering no eazy oo. Shey u be coMPUTER Engr student. And dem zay make we no use calcultor
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by STORM2(f): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
korm2me:
my dear frnd answer dis question.
After Angela was intimate wt John she became SICK.
A.ill
B.fat
C.pregnant
D.happy.
chose d one nearest in meaning.are u gotta tell me coz of d context d answer is C? DAT wud b totally ring broda. Now SEEDY means I'll ,unwell,sick
The confusion ppl have is they don't know ALL the meanings of seedy
Seedy could also mean feeling terrible, despicable, dirty..like how u feel after drinking too much the previous day etc.
U're correct seedy is the only option that fits best.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by korm2me(m): 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
[quote author=QuestC] Did you enter through P-DE
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by korm2me(m): 6:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
STORM2:
The confusion ppl have is they don't know ALL the meanings of seedy
Seedy could also mean feeling terrible, despicable, dirty..like how u feel after drinking too much the previous day etc.
U're correct seedy is the only option that fits best.
help me tell am jor
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by o2revolution(m): 6:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
Congrat in advance 2 all uniben applicants, mostly 2 all ecostat aspirant in uniben. Wish u all Success.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nomski0(f): 6:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
Wish you luck. #team U'D'S'S. We own University of Benin. That's why its No 1.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Latnok95(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2013

When I saw d first two questions (Type C) of part II, I actually thought it was gonna be an easy ride.. Then I saw maths, physics and chemistry.. Even if u solve go left instead of right, d answer dey d option
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by korm2me(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
Latnok95:

When I saw d first two questions (Type C) of part II, I actually thought it was gonna be an easy ride.. Then I saw maths, physics and chemistry.. Even if u solve go left instead of right, d answer dey d option
Lwkmd cheesy
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by FilesUpdator(f): 7:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Na God go help all engineering students. The questions weren't easy in the sense that calculator was not allowed.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by FilesUpdator(f): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
korm2me:
Lwkmd cheesy
laff small small abeg.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by phshawdy(f): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
Congrats in advance to all petroleum engineering aspirants!!! Holla @ me when its time for clearance....I rep pet.engine!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by STORM2(f): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2013
Great~Mind:
meeehn, this your email ID take style carry weight sha o. I dnt think ma 1972 IBM computer series wil accept it. Infact, me de vision error in advance for that ur email ID sef grin
If I catch u eh!!!! Stubborn boy...imagine oh...yabbing my sexy email addy mtcheew....
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Miscellaneous(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2013
phshawdy: Congrats in advance to all petroleum engineering aspirants!!! Holla @ me when its time for clearance....I rep pet.engine!

with ur faith combined with mine...i claim mine too...#civil eng.#
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mcslize: 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
HELLO, IF U HAVE BEEN KEEPING ABREAST OF OR DOING SOME FOLLOW UP WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINE PLS U CAN KINDLY HELP OUT WITH THIS QUESTION.

HOW MANY CANDIDATES ARE BEING ADMITTED INTO THE DEPARTMENT OF MEDICINE THROUGH POST UTME?

WILL APPRECIATE YOUR CANDID AND CORROBORATED REPLY.

SECONDLY, HOW IS THE ADMISSION BEING DONE? DO THEY SELECT BY RANDOM OR BY CUT OFF MARK?
WHY I ASK THAT IS BECAUSE, ALL THE CANDIDATES WROTE AT A DIFFERENT HALL THOUGH THEY PUT IN THE SAME COURSE. WILL THEY NOW SELECT THE BEST FROM EACH HALL ?
LIKE MY HALL, WE WERE 49. WILL THEY SELECT THE FIRST 10 PERSON THAT SCORE HIGH FROM EACH HALL TO MAKE UP THE NUMBER THAT WILL BE ADMITTED INTO MED?

I HAVE THE TOUGHT THAT THEY PICK RANDOMLY FOLLOWING A PARTICULAR PATTERN OF INDIGENE AND CATCHMENT AREA AS LAID DOWN BY N.U.C

IF U KNOW MORE ABOUT THEIR SELECTING PROCESS, U MAY TELL US HERE.

THANKS
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Adex097: 8:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Michael Sokoto: I saw one guy pacing round & eyeballin every Tom, Dick & Harry in my exam hall yesterday, I suspected him be a Nairalander. I looked @ him, he looked @ me, I looked @ him looong, he looked me back looong, I threw eyes away, he kept lookin like luukumoni, I looked back confidently, then I heard, "time's up". I submitted & we all left wit him still lookin @ me! grin
We thank God 4 d exam sha!
NB: d guy looks like a suspicious Nairalander 2 me, probably Profhemmy, Adex or sylvalord grin
lol...you ain't serious at all.
though l saw a guy wearing a stern look buh im 100% sure he's not a nairalander.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.