Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,679 members, 7,968,984 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 04:20 PM

NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... - Education (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... (1178423 Views)

Obafemi Awolowo University,ile-ife Cut-off Marks For 2013/2014 Session / Futa Admission For 2013/2014 Session / Obafemi Awolowo University (oau), 2013/2014 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (1885) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2013
demistry: 2 all arguers d qst is'Which is heavier 1kg of iron or 1kg of sand'...not 'Prove using formulars if or not 1kg of iron is heavier dan 1Kg of sand'...u guyz r anserin d 2nd qst n ignoring d 1st..
Abeg it av do o...
Na u tok sey make dem drop am o.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 16, 2013
Asakel:
How far with it

Jz check
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by demistry(m): 10:06am On Sep 16, 2013
[
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by demistry(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2013
[
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2013
Asakel:
How far with it
d guy dey c double
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 16, 2013
odizeey: d guy dey c double

Soo U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ mean nuttin in urs??
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by demistry(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2013
[
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by demistry(m): 10:14am On Sep 16, 2013
[
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2013
demistry:
Wats in urz?

Nothin sha grin

Jz "submitted" n blank notice box angry
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2013
odizeey: d guy dey c double
Lol!
DE stuff me see o
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by abdulwizzy(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2013
What's there in kofa that u can't tell us...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2013
Doc_Miss: Okay . . I decided not to comment on this 1kg Ish again .

But let me just chip in few points.

Misc . .i will NEVER agree with u If u tell me 1kg of sand and 1kg of Iron have different weights.

Whether u're applying the concept of Upthrust or radioactivity or whatever . .physics doesn't contradict itself. W=Mg is the Formula for weight..

But I will agree with u if u say 1kg of Iron Is Feels Heavier than 1kg of Sand Yes.. .

WHY? Now Let's Consider Pressure. When u put a piece of Iron on ur hand,ur senses don't tell u much about the mass of the Iron. They rather tell u the Pressure Exerted On ur hand.

Iron Is much more Dense....AGREED. Therefore...it's mass concentrates on a smaller surface.

We all know that Pressure varies Inversely with Area . . Iron concentrates on a smaller surface making the Pressure HIGH. Thereby,making Iron FEEL Heavier and Sand Lighter because its concentrated on a Larger surface making the Pressure Lower than that of Iron . That doesn't Mean they have different weight.

W is still equal to Mg !!!!!. I hope u understood me #Morning
Sister not again...I tire 4 u 0...I have some few questions to ask u sis...when wil say sometin z dense what do we mean...we can say it's heavy right...okay let's agree that they weigh d same...as somebody said...there are many factors that determine the heaviness of an object...d question says heavier...and u must neglect...the fact that they have the same mass or weight(in the issue of weight I do not agree with u totally...weight varies and it is not constant) doesn't mean they will b equal in HEAVINESS...now let's take a look at density...density rate of change of mass and volume...different materials have different volume and density and I know that you will be saying they have considered the density and volume b4 arriving at the mass.,since mass=density *volume...telme if sand and Iron has d different density and volume how then can both be 1kg...don't argue...concerning dz issue of heaviness...density z an important factor 2 consider...and u must also consider how all the factors that influence heaviness sis...think about it...one must be heavier or denser than d oda not bcoz of it's mass but also coz of it density and Volume...4 instance...I volume of lead weights differently 4rm 1 volume of wood and also 1 volume of water has a weight different 4rm that of I volume of palm 0il...this is due to differences in the quality of the substance known as density...I REST MY CASE...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2013
Doc_Miss: Okay . . I decided not to comment on this 1kg Ish again .

But let me just chip in few points.

Misc . .i will NEVER agree with u If u tell me 1kg of sand and 1kg of Iron have different weights.

Whether u're applying the concept of Upthrust or radioactivity or whatever . .physics doesn't contradict itself. W=Mg is the Formula for weight..

But I will agree with u if u say 1kg of Iron Is Feels Heavier than 1kg of Sand Yes.. .

WHY? Now Let's Consider Pressure. When u put a piece of Iron on ur hand,ur senses don't tell u much about the mass of the Iron. They rather tell u the Pressure Exerted On ur hand.

Iron Is much more Dense....AGREED. Therefore...it's mass concentrates on a smaller surface.

We all know that Pressure varies Inversely with Area . . Iron concentrates on a smaller surface making the Pressure HIGH. Thereby,making Iron FEEL Heavier and Sand Lighter because its concentrated on a Larger surface making the Pressure Lower than that of Iron . That doesn't Mean they have different weight.

W is still equal to Mg !!!!!. I hope u understood me #Morning
Sister not again...I tire 4 u 0...I have some few questions to ask u sis...when wil say sometin z dense what do we mean...we can say it's heavy right...okay let's agree that they weigh d same...as somebody said...there are many factors that determine the heaviness of an object...d question says heavier...and u must not neglect it...the fact that they have the same mass or weight(in the issue of weight I do not agree with u totally...weight varies and it is not constant) doesn't mean they will b equal in HEAVINESS...now let's take a look at density...density rate of change of mass and volume...different materials have different volume and density and I know that you will be saying they have considered the density and volume b4 arriving at the mass.,since mass=density *volume...telme if sand and Iron has d different density and volume how then can both be 1kg...don't argue...concerning dz issue of heaviness...density z an important factor 2 consider...and u must also consider all the factors that influence heaviness sis...think about it...one must be heavier or denser than d oda not bcoz of it's mass but also coz of it density and Volume...4 instance...I volume of lead weights differently 4rm 1 volume of wood and also 1 volume of water has a weight different 4rm that of I volume of palm 0il...this is due to differences in the quality of the substance known as density...I REST MY CASE...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2013
Monsieursuave:

Nothin sha grin

Jz "submitted" n blank notice box angry
My own notice box iz nat blank.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by odizeey(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2013
Monsieursuave:

Soo U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ mean nuttin in urs??
disguy don gt admission for covuben
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 16, 2013
abdulwizzy: What's there in kofa that u can't tell us...

ℓ☺ℓ. Abeg o bros.

Dint mean 2 rile U̶̲̥̅̊‎​.
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by SirTunechi(f): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2013
Erystro:
i jst dae laf. So miscellaneous tink say na upthrust dae propell rocket. Buhahahahehehehuhuhu........
hahahahahahaha.......
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 10:20am On Sep 16, 2013
exPLIcit7: Sister not again...I tire 4 u 0...I have some few questions to ask u sis...when wil say sometin z dense what do we mean...we can say it's heavy right...okay let's agree that they weigh d same...as somebody said...there are many factors that determine the heaviness of an object...d question says heavier...and u must neglect...the fact that they have the same mass or weight(in the issue of weight I do not agree with u totally...weight varies and it is not constant) doesn't mean they will b equal in HEAVINESS...now let's take a look at density...density rate of change of mass and volume...different materials have different volume and density and I know that you will be saying they have considered the density and volume b4 arriving at the mass.,since mass=density *volume...telme if sand and Iron has d different density and volume how then can both be 1kg...don't argue...concerning dz issue of heaviness...density z an important factor 2 consider...and u must also consider how all the factors that influence heaviness sis...think about it...one must be heavier or denser than d oda not bcoz of it's mass but also coz of it density and Volume...4 instance...I volume of lead weights differently 4rm 1 volume of wood and also 1 volume of water has a weight different 4rm that of I volume of palm 0il...this is due to differences in the quality of the substance known as density...I REST MY CASE...
#Guru's Lodge
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 16, 2013
Asakel:
My own notice box iz nat blank.

shocked

Kgrin
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Asakel(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:

hahahahahahaha.......
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 16, 2013
odizeey: disguy don gt admission for covuben

₪ǻ Ƞω U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ know?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by SirTunechi(f): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2013
Jst checkd google nw nd d only place i saw w=g-u z on diz uniben thread. Oga miscellaneous we knw xay u get A1 4 physics but pls no invent wetin no dy physics abeg. If u tel me w=g-u dat means w+u=g. Were in physics iz d addition of weight nd uptrust=aceleration due 2 gravity. Jst imagine an object of weight 500N experience an uptrust of 120N wen u add it does it giv u 10m/s^2........guy dat ur formular does nt exist
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 10:35am On Sep 16, 2013
who knws jamb's office hours?
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mbahchiboy(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2013
A QUESTION 4 D GURUZ LODGE..#
find x if 3^(x+1)=5^(x^2-1)..
@ least dis one go commot una mind 4 mass and upthrust way una dy yarn..
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mbahchiboy(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2013
Sir-Tunechi:
Jst checkd google nw nd d only place i saw w=g-u z on diz uniben thread. Oga miscellaneous we knw xay u get A1 4 physics but pls no invent wetin no dy physics abeg. If u tel me w=g-u dat means w+u=g. Were in physics iz d addition of weight nd uptrust=aceleration due 2 gravity. Jst imagine an object of weight 500N experience an uptrust of 120N wen u add it does it giv u 10m/s^2........guy dat ur formular does nt exist
sir tunechi biko afum..aka.
abeg leave d guy alone abeg..
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Mickey7(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2013
i need a quick reply....pls stop dt annoying argument!sad
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2013
Mickey7: i need a quick reply....pls stop dt annoying argument!sad

Ï dunno sha. Bt if U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ go b/w 10 n 1 U̶̲̥̅̊‎​ shuld meet'em der
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by EngTino(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2013
[quote
author=exPLIcit7] Sister not again...I tire 4 u 0...I have some few
questions to ask u sis...when wil say sometin z dense what do we
mean...we can say it's heavy right...okay let's agree that they weigh d
same...as somebody said...there are many factors that determine the
heaviness of an object...d question says heavier...and u must not
neglect it...the fact that they have the same mass or weight(in the
issue of weight I do not agree with u totally...weight varies and it is
not constant) doesn't mean they will b equal in HEAVINESS...now let's
take a look at density...density rate of change of mass and
volume...different materials have different volume and density and I
know that you will be saying they have considered the density and volume
b4 arriving at the mass.,since mass=density *volume...telme if sand and
Iron has d different density and volume how then can both be
1kg...don't argue...concerning dz issue of heaviness...density z an
important factor 2 consider...and u must also consider all the factors
that influence heaviness sis...think about it...one must be heavier or
denser than d oda not bcoz of it's mass but also coz of it density and
Volume...4 instance...I volume of lead weights differently 4rm 1 volume
of wood and also 1 volume of water has a weight different 4rm that of I
volume of palm 0il...this is due to differences in the quality of the
substance known as density...I REST MY CASE...[/quote]density z d mass of sumfin present in 1 vol of dah substance........both items av been weighd nd found 2 b 1Kg wich mins only 1 fin......although deir densities r diff, d 1 wif lower density(sand) has 2 av more volume dan d iron(wif higher density) xo dat both wud hav 1kg....d only fin density helps 2 get z 2 determine d mass wif a given volume......here d mass has already been determined xo wats d use of density again........both have d same mass nd thus wud weigh d same provided dey r in d same geographical location........@doc miss u r doin a nyc job.......@xplicit nd miscellaneous upthrust nd density(xcept volume z given) r nt factors 2 consider wen fyndin d weight(heaviness) of a material

3 Likes

Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2013
Eng. Tino:
density z d mass of sumfin present in 1 vol of dah substance........both items av been weighd nd found 2 b 1Kg wich mins only 1 fin......although deir densities r diff, d 1 wif lower density(sand) has 2 av more volume dan d iron(wif higher density) xo dat both wud hav 1kg....d only fin density helps 2 get z 2 determine d mass wif a given volume......here d mass has already been determined xo wats d use of density again........both have d same mass nd thus wud weigh d same provided dey r in d same geographical location........@doc miss u r doin a nyc job.......@xplicit nd miscellaneous upthrust nd density(xcept volume z given) r nt factors 2 consider wen fyndin d weight(heaviness) of a material
broda ur statement says density has notin 2 do with it...u'r wrong brother...consider it very well broda...
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 11:00am On Sep 16, 2013
Eng. Tino:
1 kg of iron is heavier than a kg of sand because its denser
to show that you're confusing urself...was dat not wat u wrote...why telme dat density nothing 2 do wit it...WAKE UP
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 16, 2013
Ï've tried sooo hard nt 2 join Đíŝ argument. Jz nid 2 add Đíŝ.

a "proper" understanding Öѵ d BASIC concept Öѵ density will go a long way in helping d Ɣ'all realise dt dae would be d same.

Ɣ'all acquired soo much knowledge without proper understanding d basics.

datz Ɣ ua making Đíŝ mistake!!
Re: NEWLY ADMITTED UNIBEN STUDENTS 2013/2014 SESSION... by EngTino(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2013
Mbahchiboy: A QUESTION 4 D GURUZ LODGE..#
find x if 3^(x+1)=5^(x^2-1)..
@ least dis one go commot una mind 4 mass and upthrust way una dy yarn..
1.7 or -1

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (1885) (Reply)

How To Achieve High Scores On The GRE / The medical students and aspirants thread / Unilorin Utme 2015/2016 Aspirants

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.