Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,815 members, 7,938,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! (4381 Views)

HE Slept With A Widow On The Day Her Husband Was Buried. Any Repercussion? / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / Nigerian Gigolo And Oyinbo Sugar Momi Leave Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by temmythe(f): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2013
TRUE STORY

I have a 'friend' who got married 2years ago. Excitedly, I sent him a congratulatory message on his FB wall & wished him a happy married life. Next day when I checked back, my message was deleted. I reposted my post in case he 'mistakenly' deleted it. That too was deleted almost immediately with a message that was sent to my inbox that said he's errmmm . . . a very private person & so doesn't want to advertise his wedding on FB. I smelt a rat!! Mind you, his wife wasn't on his list of FB friends.
His wife happened to have shared her wedding pictures on her FB page. I mischievously tagged him on all wedding pictures, meaning that the pictures will appear on his FB wall. He untagged himself & blocked me!!! Good riddance to very bad rubbish I mumbled to myself when I noticed he'd blocked me. I was happy though that the tagged pictures stayed on his FB wall long enough for some mischievous ambitious ladies to see. Mmmtscheeww!!!
Some months later, I was chatting with his wife on FB chat, & I asked after her husband. She said they were divorced!!! My mouth literaly hung open!! "What happened" I vigorously typed. She said that her husband was VERY secretive. He removed her from his list of FB friends; he had passwords for his phone & laptop which he refused to divulge to her.
One day he was careless & mistakenly left his laptop open & went to take a shower while she was in the kitchen. She came into the room & saw the open laptop. Curiosity got the better of her & she decided to check out what was on it. She was SHOCKED!!! Her husband had sex videos of several ladies(past & present) he was having sex with. Some of these ladies are well known political big wigs & 'family friends'. Not only that, he also had numerous pictures of nude ladies whose pictures he obviously took because he was also nude with some of them in the pictures. That wasn't all. His wife also saw pictures of 3 other children he had with other ladies besides the 1 child he told her he had outside wedlock!!
She quietly left the room & made investigations of him behind his back. She discovered that her husband was working as a deck hand in an Oil Company & not as an Engineer as he claimed. His salary was peanuts!!! He'd been married twice & divorced twice. He had 4 children from different ladies. He never went to University as he claimed. He'd been jailed twice for fraud & 419 runs. She discovered so many more unsavoury details about him & she realised she'd been sleeping with the enemy!!! Her husband was(still is) a GIGOLO!!!
She confronted him with her discoveries & all he could say was that he was trying to find the 'right time' to tell her about himself. He was presently in another relationship with another rich lady who he begged her to give him some time to get the money he wanted from the lady before dumping her for them to relocate to another state.
His wife had had enough!!! She sued his sorry ass for divorce & ran for her dear life. The young man is very much on FB. His relationship status reads "it's complicated' & he's in search of a wife(another unsuspecting victim I say)
Re: Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by Sijo01(f): 11:21am On Jan 16, 2013
Ok!
Re: Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by Mynd44: 11:25am On Jan 16, 2013
So?
Re: Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by Simplesoul05(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2013
temmythe: TRUE STORY

I have a 'friend' who got married 2years ago. Excitedly, I sent him a congratulatory message on his FB wall & wished him a happy married life. Next day when I checked back, my message was deleted. I reposted my post in case he 'mistakenly' deleted it. That too was deleted almost immediately with a message that was sent to my inbox that said he's errmmm . . . a very private person & so doesn't want to advertise his wedding on FB. I smelt a rat!! Mind you, his wife wasn't on his list of FB friends.
His wife happened to have shared her wedding pictures on her FB page. I mischievously tagged him on all wedding pictures, meaning that the pictures will appear on his FB wall. He untagged himself & blocked me!!! Good riddance to very bad rubbish I mumbled to myself when I noticed he'd blocked me. I was happy though that the tagged pictures stayed on his FB wall long enough for some mischievous ambitious ladies to see. Mmmtscheeww!!!
Some months later, I was chatting with his wife on FB chat, & I asked after her husband. She said they were divorced!!! My mouth literaly hung open!! "What happened" I vigorously typed. She said that her husband was VERY secretive. He removed her from his list of FB friends; he had passwords for his phone & laptop which he refused to divulge to her.
One day he was careless & mistakenly left his laptop open & went to take a shower while she was in the kitchen. She came into the room & saw the open laptop. Curiosity got the better of her & she decided to check out what was on it. She was SHOCKED!!! Her husband had sex videos of several ladies(past & present) he was having sex with. Some of these ladies are well known political big wigs & 'family friends'. Not only that, he also had numerous pictures of nude ladies whose pictures he obviously took because he was also nude with some of them in the pictures. That wasn't all. His wife also saw pictures of 3 other children he had with other ladies besides the 1 child he told her he had outside wedlock!!
She quietly left the room & made investigations of him behind his back. She discovered that her husband was working as a deck hand in an Oil Company & not as an Engineer as he claimed. His salary was peanuts!!! He'd been married twice & divorced twice. He had 4 children from different ladies. He never went to University as he claimed. He'd been jailed twice for fraud & 419 runs. She discovered so many more unsavoury details about him & she realised she'd been sleeping with the enemy!!! Her husband was(still is) a GIGOLO!!!
She confronted him with her discoveries & all he could say was that he was trying to find the 'right time' to tell her about himself. He was presently in another relationship with another rich lady who he begged her to give him some time to get the money he wanted from the lady before dumping her for them to relocate to another state.
His wife had had enough!!! She sued his sorry ass for divorce & ran for her dear life. The young man is very much on FB. His relationship status reads "it's complicated' & he's in search of a wife(another unsuspecting victim I say)

WTF!!! Very useless a man!!! undecided
temmythe: TRUE STORY

WTF!!! Very useless a man!!!
Re: Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by DukeNija(m): 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
Nairaland and their Cool Stories. Lol.
My Friend! My Cousin! My Neighbour.
Re: Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by greedie1(f): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
the wife is a what?? a fool!!!!!!
Re: Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by buJu234: 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
after u ladies have done hurry hurry marriage u will come here and say the man is a devil.

Why is it that women of these days dont take their time to do good investigation about a man before u just into his hands
all in the name of love & marriage?

You just believe in all that he says!!! thats why its so easy to deceive a woman; ur friend was lucky that He didnt collect her money and run away.

Maybe its like he was using those Gigolo income to take care of her abii na lie... shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by DigitalSignal(m): 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2013
They never talked before she got married to him? What a woman! Smh.
Re: Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by chikeorji123(m): 3:36pm On Jan 16, 2013
Op
b/f she married the man wasn't they dated themself and decided to settle down! after two gaddam yrs? and dicovered he' secretive?..sometthing is fishy as if the woman at hand is an angel.
Re: Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by kasonud(m): 3:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ u be one of d victim,abi werrin dey vex u nah?
Re: Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by omosexy1: 3:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
You are a busy body. Go get a life. I believe you even dated the guy concerned. Tagging him every where.
Re: Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by Theloveth(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
This is super story!!!......next week on ur award winning super story.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
pls wat title do we giv dis write-up? Dis is more dan superstorey
Re: Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by Mynd44: 6:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
DigitalSignal: They never talked before she got married to him? What a woman! Smh.
I can't believe you can blame the woman here. smh
Re: Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by Exponental(m): 7:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
Why cant some people mind their business?
Cheap women marry cheap guys.
Re: Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by KINGwax(m): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mynd_44:
I can't believe you can blame the woman here. smh
wot am i xpectin? Cuntt-licker!
Re: Her Husband Was(still Is) A GIGOLO!!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2013
This OP na really aproko-manager. Wetin concern u concern the man, abi ur punnny de itch u. Dont let one of all this ur over-sabi land u for wahala one day. Learn to stay away from other peoples lives

(1) (Reply)

I / 9 Mouth Gig Things Guys Need To Stop Doing / 10 Statements Naija Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.