Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:47 PM

How Do I Check My Site Traffic Rank In NG - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Check My Site Traffic Rank In NG (1225 Views)

Guess Where you Rank In the Top 50 Nigerian Newspapers Online! / What Is The Best Way To Increase A Site Traffic And Rank In Nigeria / Great Seo Technique For Better Site Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Check My Site Traffic Rank In NG by osamedia(m): 6:30am On Jan 17, 2013
Good day to you all, please i will like to know how to go about, i have always check my site rank on alexa.com the only rank its shows me is the global ranking, but couldn't show me regional traffic rank, please is there anything i need to do so that i can be checking my site global and regional ranking? i need help from fellow site owners the name of d site is The Rules Of Wealth News, www.rulesofwealth.osamediasolutions.com
Re: How Do I Check My Site Traffic Rank In NG by Afam4eva(m): 7:01am On Jan 17, 2013
Did you change anything on your site like change the directory? That may be the reason for the ALEXA regional ranking not showing. But it will come back with time. Just have a little patience.
Re: How Do I Check My Site Traffic Rank In NG by osamedia(m): 7:38am On Jan 17, 2013
Thanks, yea as for the directory, although i did transfer of domain sha, i had to change host registra, but even since last year when i started the site, its could only show me global, its was even yesterday i discover that one can still check d regional rank, anyway sha, man u be, shey make i get patient?
Re: How Do I Check My Site Traffic Rank In NG by naijainfogalery: 8:52am On Jan 17, 2013
Once you start getting a good visit from Nigeria, The ranking will show, or you can go a step further by registering your site on Alexa, It makes it easier

(1) (Reply)

Please Be Careful About Cliqhosting / How To Add An Xml Sitemap To Your Blogger Blog / Check Out My Site And Tell Me What's Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.