Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:24 PM

Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? (25905 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! / Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
kambo: the bossom thing has been over-sexualized . In more primitive settings bossom isnt such a turn on. Go to some village communities where people bath in streams, the men/boys there have seen so much bossom that its not a big deal the women and girls arent boob conscious and that's how it's suppose to be. Even if a man gets a hard on from first sight by the time he's seen hundreds and felt hundreds the awe will drop. Its just anoda bag of skin!

EXACTLY! so many of our rural tribal sisters don covery dey bosom. its just an oversized chest. . undecided

[img]http://1.bp..com/-mYztGdZKTu4/TeyxseNtGBI/AAAAAAAAAEY/AqTwcFZaHrg/s1600/075sm.jpg[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by TheMatrix3: 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
Na only bosoms? I had a female cousin who complained of irregular menstruation to a pharmacists cu.m doctor. The guy come begin put him gloved hands into her "wallet' asking her questions like "does here itch? what of here" and stuffs like that. She came back and was asking me if its normal, I laffed her to scorn. I even asked her if she paid him and she was like yes...Plus drugs and all, over 18k...
Shyyyt! i almost churned out my belly in laffter. You paid a doctor to fgienr you? grin grin grin
Dayeeeum!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by TheMatrix3: 2:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

EXACTLY! so many of our rural tribal sisters don covery dey bosom. its just an oversized chest. . undecided

Oya tell ya wife to open her bossoms when your colleagues from office come ya house... Many of dem no go stand up from chair to go chop... You know why naaaa #EviGrin cheesy
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Afam4eva(m): 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
kambo: the bossom thing has been over-sexualized . In more primitive settings bossom isnt such a turn on. Go to some village communities where people bath in streams, the men/boys there have seen so much bossom that its not a big deal the women and girls arent boob conscious and that's how it's suppose to be. Even if a man gets a hard on from first sight by the time he's seen hundreds and felt hundreds the awe will drop. Its just anoda bag of skin!
You have a point there...Sexxuality is a thing of the mind. I remember some years back i went to the village and visited the stream we had there, then i saw a guy and some girls in their twenties 20s bathing unclad in the open. They were bathing and discussing as if they were fully clothed and they did not see it as a big deal. That's because they did not see it as a sexxual act rather they saw it as something normal but it was surprising to me because i have come from a place where sexxuality is placed in the minutest of thins. I even hear some people say that someone's toe nail is sexxy. WTF is that?
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
The_Matrix:

Oya tell ya wife to open her bossoms when your colleagues from office come ya house... Many of dem no go stand up from chair to go chop... You know why naaaa #EviGrin cheesy

dude use your brains. im talking about the village! angry
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by ziccoit: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2013
You would be surprised that some female patients specifically asked for the male doctors (especially the older ones among the doctors). Especially in matter related to some reproductive diseases/complications. They feel comfortable discussing with male than the female, they think males are generally less judgmental and more of secret keepers.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by dulphines: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2013
Afam4eva: These doctors are enjoying oo...i wish i had done well in physics and chemistry in secondary schoolgrin
No be only physics, u 4 do Introductory Technoloy join. Lol
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by bendazum: 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
Na today? As if they have a choice.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
There are female doctor who examines male manhood also. There are also female lab scientist who examines male semen!!!
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Elueme: 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
If you deny me examining your bussom I will take it in good fate as your right just the same way I may as well have the right to walk you out of my consulting room. A doc has a clause to reject a patient under the guise of not being psychologically fit to attend to the patient. Some few ladies have tried it with me as a young medical graduate lacking in confidence but no longer and it depends on how you present yourself.
Having a cheperon is good and it's of best practise but it can't be guaranteed all the time especially in private hospitals.
I will advise ladies to believe in their health care giver to be of good morale standing. As for the married couple it is best to demant their husbands presence if they came together
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by dejijohns(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
Afam4eva: These doctors are enjoying oo...i wish i had done well in physics and chemistry in secondary schoolgrin
Physics 2 becom a doctor??
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by bendazum: 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2013
N8th3n: My x gf was raped by a doctor who put her to sleep with aneasthetics just for a regular check up.. before then he made her take a HIV test to ensure she was negative, then in the next appointment he put her to sleep and raped her while I was waiting outside the hallway. she could feel him performing the act but was not conscious to stop him.. She was still asleep wen we got home and she then told me but when I got to the hospital to beat him to a pulp he denied everything and threatened my life..

Why do you call yourself a man when you can't defend your girl.What you deemed best was to leave her eh?GTFoff
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
realsammie: Sickness never catch u, u dey select. When the sickness don nearly take ur life, the male doctor go NACK UR AKPAKO self u no go know. METCHEEW.....cool cool cool cool

Thank you jare, just pray to never be really sick. when things reach a certain stage you will open everything for even an aboki if you think he can help you!
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by bendazum: 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
Aggrippa: There are female doctor who examines male manhood also. There are also female lab scientist who examines male semen!!!

Do they collect the fluids by themselves?I doubt so! shocked tongue
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by lucom: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
Most of the Doctors I know are actually immune to such feelings as the woman is just another patient and her breast just another organ. I once had a friend who was diagnosed of hernia and needed to go through surgery. While being in prep for the surgery a stunningly beautiful nurse walked in, opened up his gown and began to shave his groin area and as she began my guy started having a hard on, guess what! the nurse just smiled and told him "do you want your joystick injured or what? you better calm down and let me shave you" My guy said he calmed down immediately grin. On the day he was to be discharged he saw the nurse again and was so shy because of what happened earlier but the nurse being professional told him not to worry about it because he's just another patient. This guy tried in vain to date this woman. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by bendazum: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue

Am laughing in 3D

Kologie: It is difficult to be comfortable in situations like that, bt you have to allow it considering the importance of the examination to your health.
I had a friend who needed to be operated on because he had Hernia, and as part of preparation for the surgery there was need to shave off his pubic hair. Much to his displeasure, the doctor in charge directed a female nurse to carry out the task. Na so the very pretty nurse grab my guy 'john thomas' to give am clean shave. The discomfort, according to my guy, was further heigthened by the nurse asking: 'bros why u dey shy na?'. 'shoo, see ur thing dey raise o!'cheesy
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by bendazum: 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rooneyboy:

u are very wrong bro, in most hospital these days they ask u if u have any preference on the doctor u want to see b4 u get examined.

Not in Nigeria.Maybe US or London.
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by nollywood20: 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
Female doctor dey even grab my prick.
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by nollywood20: 2:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-mYztGdZKTu4/TeyxseNtGBI/AAAAAAAAAEY/AqTwcFZaHrg/s1600/075sm.jpg[/img]

These small girls boo-bs don fall o.
Abi their king don suck their milk finish?grin
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by chucky234(m): 3:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
Na heavy olodo you be oooooo
Why you come dey replace biology with physics abi na rocket doctor you been wan study.
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Ogojohn(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
WETIN DEY INSIDE THAT BOSOM SEF THAT WIL NOT DECAY AFTER DEATH THAT A DISCRIMINATION WILL NOW ARISE. DOCTOR NA DOCTOR. NO BE FEMALE NURSES DEY SHAVE MEN FOR DOWN THERE BEFORE THEY PERFORM EITHER HERNIA OR APPENDIX OPERATIONS.
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Kslib(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
nollywood20:

These small girls boo-bs don fall o.
Abi their king don suck their milk finish?grin
Hahaha!!!
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by adexsimply(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
no i cant.. cos am not GAY!!!
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
In china ,it's only female doctors and nurses for women and vice verca.I remember one day I went for vaginal check up in africa and the doctor was male ,I was very uncomfortable seeing him getting aroused,since that day I always request a female unless it's very urgent
madam firstof voice it's Africa. why you didn't say in Asia? give us the country

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by neksummi(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
Sickness never catch you!
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2013
chucky234: Na heavy olodo you be oooooo
Why you come dey replace biology with physics abi na rocket doctor you been wan study.
What Nigerian university would admit you to study medicine without the combination of physics, chemistry and biology?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
I have . My system changed and my bossom was unsually heavy. I was scared and rushed to the hospital. He touched it very well and also taught me how to do self examination.
At the end of the day, it happened to be ovulation. The doc was very professional. He was also a mature man, not so young. I didn't feel shy or disturbed.
The one dt got me disturbed was wen I went for stomach scan, u drink lots of water and push d panties down to sum distance, mehn, It wasn't funny. The guy was a very young guy and it was as if he was playing.
Advice for ladies- always go wit a friend if u r going for examinations dt will require some parts. Dt way, the doc has no option than be professional.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by adexsimply(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
mercylicious: I have . My system changed and my bossom was unsually heavy. I was scared and rushed to the hospital. He touched it very well and also taught me how to do self examination.
At the end of the day, it happened to be ovulation. The doc was very professional. He was also a mature man, not so young. I didn't feel shy or disturbed.
The one dt got me disturbed was wen I went for stomach scan, u drink lots of water and push d panties down to sum distance, mehn, It wasn't funny. The guy was a very young guy and it was as if he was playing.
Advice for ladies- always go wit a friend if u r going for examinations dt will require some parts. Dt way, the doc has no option than be professional.
could you pls elaborate? what and what did the doc do?
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by drnoel: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
Its cos of these stupid topic that I decided against those areas of medicine..
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
dejijohns:
Physics 2 becom a doctor??
Afam is right. You need phy,chem,bio and English. If you fail your 100 level physics for biological sciences course in OAU, you would not be admitted into med school.
Note, radiology is highly related to physics. It's medical physics or radiation physics

Who is a Radiologist?
A radiologist is a medical doctor (MD) who specializes
in diagnosing and treating disease and injury by using
medical imaging.

What medical imaging techniques do radiologists
use?
There are four main kinds of imaging techniques: X-
ray, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance
imaging (MRI), and ultrasound.

You can also educate yourself:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_physics

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by bendazum: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
adexsimply: could you pls elaborate? what and what did the doc did?

As in,Are you for real?! grin

Okay he touched that side, fondled that part and .... wink
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by adexsimply(m): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
saxywale:
Note, radiology is highly related to physics. It's medical physics or radiation physics

Who is a Radiologist?
A radiologist is a medical doctor (MD) who specializes
in diagnosing and treating disease and injury by using
medical imaging.

What medical imaging techniques do radiologists
use?
There are four main kinds of imaging techniques: X-
ray, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance
imaging (MRI), and ultrasound.

You can also educate yourself:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_physics
PROF!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm / ✅✅Original Samsu Oil (Fastest cure for premature ejaculation)✅✅ / I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.