Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:23 PM

Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? (25905 Views)

Have You Ever Been Molested By A Male Doctor? (share Your Experience Ladies) / OMG, How Unprofessional?! Molested By Male Doctor Who Fondled Her Boobs?!! / Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Emylexray(m): 3:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
Afam4eva: These doctors are enjoying oo...i wish i had done well in physics and chemistry in secondary schoolgrin
wait o! . .na afam post this?
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
adexsimply: PROF!!
lol, its just good we educate ourselves.
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by donwilz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
Kslib: No matter how professional the doctor is,him body must still sweet am.. Abi no be human being the doctor be.. Na robot..
It's like saying "you can train a professional bee to hate honey"... Better allow female examine you,or better still a gay doctor,ie..if you are female..
It's not true. when we go in for surgeries, as a student, I've seen countless girls and women being operated on and i feel NOTHING. unless you are a pervert.During auscultations and percussion, i feel ZILCH . That's what being a professional is all about. it's no big deal.
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by adexsimply(m): 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
bendazum:

As in,Are you for real?! grin

Okay he touched that side, fondled that part and .... wink
ha!!! i thought as much..anyway he is a gay soo.. no big deal..ABI? wink wink wink grin grin
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Balkan(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2013
wetin be bosom? somthing way dey everywhere abegi
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by lawizle(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
In china ,it's only female doctors and nurses for women and vice verca.I remember one day I went for vaginal check up in africa and the doctor was male ,I was very uncomfortable seeing him getting aroused,since that day I always request a female unless it's very urgent

You must av seen a quack...how would a doctor be getting excited cos of dat....
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by armadeo(m): 4:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
@ those thinking its all fun and games that pretty gals come and expose their breasts for examination or their private parts wait till u see and advanced breast cancer.
Btw do u think taking a delivery of a child that u'll be gaping @ a vagina.

They don't see breasts or vaginas they see objects for examination period.

There's ethics u know to such procedures.
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Timijo(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
Afam4eva: These doctors are enjoying oo...i wish i had done well in physics and chemistry in secondary schoolgrin
It's not too late for you, you can go back to secondary school to learn them again so u can pursue doctoring career and after that, start touching women brea5t
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by TableLeg(m): 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2013
Dullard ... You dont need physics!
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by helpee(m): 4:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
Before I entered in2 the medical school, I was having a similar mentality like most contributors to this thread. But I now examine an average of ten women daily most of them completely naked and many times in the presence of their husband and I don't feel anything different. Its like examining a man. Most times I only think about the diagnosis or the problem at hand. So funny I still get stimulated by my wife at home but the scenarios are different. In the consulting room, labour room and theathre, I become something else... A core professional and that is what most doctors are. I consider it a privilege that I am the only professional permitted by law to ask a married woman UnCloth in the presence of her husband and still get a thank you afterwards. Apart from this privilege, I derive no other pleasure from examining naked women other than the satisfaction I give my patient wen their problems are solved

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by adexsimply(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
but then u were too bizzy exploring bossoms..too bizzy to study ur books
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Anwans(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
Most of our ladies posting are not sincere cos they're victims of doctors molestation. More than 85% of male doctors does sleep with their clients in there offices. Lord have mercy!
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by adexsimply(m): 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Anwans: Most of our ladies posting are not sincere cos they're victims of doctors molestation. More than 85% of male doctors does sleep with their clients in there offices. Lord have mercy!
thank god u typed "SLEEP WITH" not "R A P E" so they've committed no offense
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by nonylove: 5:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
berem: a male doctor once touched my n..ipples when i went for ante natal. He told me my husband needs to do a lot of work on it because its not big enough for the baby to suckle. I came back and told my husband. na so im burst laugh. grin

Funny. I was not comfortable with this doc cos before he asked to examine me, he has been staring at my bosom right under my cloth at that point i knew he was up to something! but wat can i do?...not funny at all, next time i wil ask for a female nurse or doc most definitely
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Oahray: 5:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
Anwans: Most of our ladies posting are not sincere cos they're victims of doctors molestation. More than 85% of male doctors does sleep with their clients in there offices. Lord have mercy!
So you know all the doctors alive in the world and know the number that sleep with their patients? He-goat! Don't spew thrash just because you have a keyboard and an internet connection.
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by ImpactWorld(m): 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2013
As a doctor, I can assure you there is nothing to worry about male doctors examining you.
I may not be able to vouch for all, but I can guarantee that over 98% of doctors care less about any bosom or anything else for that matter.
Its not an opinion, its a fact. Like someone said, only a pervert will harbour such thoughts during medical examinations.
There are countless reasons while doctors don't care about your bosoms or whatever.
This might sound funny but honestly, doctors are tired of seeing bosoms & all right from medical school.The entire training process "deadens" your sensitivity to such.
Personally, WHENEVER POSSIBLE, I examine patients without removing the clothes.
As a doctor, you will even be TIRED trapped between a woman's legs suturing tears/cuts after childbirth. After doing so many ,you would wish there would be no more birth injuries or that someone else does it.
In summary,SUCH FEELINGS DIE right during training in Med school.
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by billyG(m): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
How many female docs do we even have?
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by StEdwin(m): 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
dr.vital:
men and woman, is there any one suffering from any of these diseases?
chronic migraine headache/typhoid,fibroid,t.b,cough,men/women infertility?then contact the doctor on 08063665002,for immediate cure with guarantee. do not die in silence.

Seriously? Don't tell me you spent 6yrs in medical school to come out and treat only these..... Even a 2nd year med. student can treat these....
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by lawizle(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
stolen stone: the sickness never hold you wella

I remember one alhaja wey tie wrapper during labour...as d tin hold am she comot clothe...nurse put am back she just fling d tin comot!!! grin
stolen stone: the sickness never hold you wella

I remember one alhaja wey tie wrapper during labour...as d tin hold am she comot clothe...nurse put am back she just fling d tin comot!!!
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2013
nollywood20:

These small girls boo-bs don fall o.
Abi their king don suck their milk finish?grin

Saarki Aljannu, y r my ppl so perverted? plz help dem sad
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: madam firstof voice it's Africa. why you didn't say in Asia? give us the country

well said brother Cameroon! BRAVO!

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by ogahope(m): 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Kslib: No matter how professional the doctor is,him body must still sweet am.. Abi no be human being the doctor be.. Na robot..
It's like saying "you can train a professional bee to hate honey"... Better allow female examine you,or better still a gay doctor,ie..if you are female..

I second this motion with atmost alacrity.
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
what you guys don't undertand is that we see fresh unmentionables,old ones, and then the diseased ones. Now tell me how much regard ( sexually ) one will give bosom after attending to about 5 fungating ones due to cancer. People should desist from these attitude of thinking most doctors are ' perverts' yes there are perverts but when a doctor is doing physical examination on patient he is more occupied with the mental work of making a diagnosis. And there's usually a chaperon during such examination.

Even medical students are already numb to such before his graduation,remember they start seeing naked bodies right from second year,not living naked body but dead ones.

However,no doctor forces himself on a patient,so you can as well choose who treats you and who doesn't. And I hope you stick to such choice even in emergency situation.
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2013
centje: what you guys don't undertand is that we see fresh unmentionables,old ones, and then the diseased ones. Now tell me how much regard ( sexually ) one will give bosom after attending to about 5 fungating ones due to cancer. People should desist from these attitude of thinking most doctors are ' perverts' yes there are perverts but most time a doctor doing physical examination on patient is more occupied with the mental work of making a diagnosis. And there's usually a chaperon during such examination.

Even medical students are already numb to such even before his graduation,remember they start seeing naked bodies right from second year,not living naked body but dead ones.

However,no doctor forces himself on a patient,so you can as well choose who treats you and who doesn't. And I hope you stick to such choice even in emergency situation.
. Preach my bro .GBAM
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by lagcity(m): 8:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:
In china ,it's only female doctors and nurses for women and vice verca.I remember one day I went for vaginal check up in africa and the doctor was male ,I was very uncomfortable seeing him getting aroused,since that day I always request a female unless it's very urgent

he was excited? what a creep.
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by topmostg: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
Table Leg :

Dullard ... You dont need physics!
who told you?
Recall.
The guy said 'i should have done well in physics and chem in secondary sch., which means he'd have like to pursue med $ surgery.
both subjects are
compulsory in jamb and olevel. Fact
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by zezski(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
God forgive me, i see so many patients dat am not even ready to do any comprehensive examination, once i ask d patient did u feel any lump nd is yes , i refer straight without any examination, except d patient isn't sure. Any complaint of vaginal discharge, i just treat weda it is a pelvic inflamatory disease or not , i dont have the time to put myself through the stress of a vaginal examination, which is bad of me. i now wonder where that time is to fantasize, it is a rare previlege for a woman to get examined by me and many others , if i examine u , ure too lucky dat am not busy or ur case might be critical. if u have seen a doctor who listened to a patients' chest tru d dress , it was most likely me. if u guys dont know dat we(doctors) have seen it all, there is notin new, so stop makin a fuss of notin. By our training, u shouldn't examine witout a chaperone, so how wud someone take advantage of u in d presence of anoda woman, haba!. Who cares weda u have a nipple or not, rubbish. my body self dey ache!

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
and where did you manufacture this stat?
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by zezski(m): 9:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
topmostg: who told you?
Recall.
The guy said 'i should have done well in physics and chem in secondary sch., which means he'd have like to pursue med $ surgery.
both subjects are
compulsory in jamb and olevel. Fact
guys in UME , one needs physics , chemisty, and biology.
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
billyG: How many female docs do we even have?
they are many but they usually don't further. When they do,they shy away from O&G. Reason: 'i can't imagine myself examining another woman's unmentionables'
Re: Can You Allow A Male Doctor Touch Your Bosom? by slimyem: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
Yes,I can.
Infact,i have before..
Where is the big deal if its for health reasons?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drugs From China Containing Human Parts - South Korean Ministry Raises Alarm / ✅✅Original Samsu Oil (Fastest cure for premature ejaculation)✅✅ / I Saw Pieces Of Tissue Paper Stuck In My Ear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.